Alex Cross vs. Azazel

MATCH SCORE
Alex Cross: 2
Azazel: 4

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Sign in to follow this  
sithisson

Match 13757 Wayne & Garth vs. Freddy Krueger

“Ooh dream weaver 
I believe you can get me through the night 
Ooh dream weaver 
I believe we can reach the morning light 
Fly me high through the starry skies 
Maybe to an astral plane 
Cross the highways of fantasy 
Help me to forget today’s pain â€œ

“Garth..Garth..Earth Calling Garth…†Wayne shook his friend over and over while his bespectacled  friend drooled on their couch. “We have a show to do my friend and it’s in three..two ….†Wayne looked toward the camera with Garth awakening just in time.

“It's Wayne's World, Wayne's World, party time, excellent!†Air instrument playing ensued as the customary intros began their cable show in earnest.

“Party on Wayne†Garth Algar snorted out as his eager co-host replied “Party on Garth!†before turning full tilt to speak to the viewers at home.

“Ok today’s show is something different we have decided to call  Sleeping in Aurora. My fearless friend Garth has been like a baby most of the night trying to get in touch with our good mentor Jim Morrison.. Sh'yeah!†Wayne, thumbs in the air, grinned for the audience. “He’s since come back with good news right Garth?â€

An excited vocal response burst from the drummer†Sure have Wayne. Not only has Jim been found but he’s told us to meet him..at the original Woodstock!â€

“No way,Way! No way, Way Wayne,,No way…†This went on for a good five minutes of airtime before finally Wayne looked back to the camera:

“Well folks the whole segment will have us entering the astral plane through lucid dreaming where we’ll get to party on with the babes of Woodstock and possibly meet the Who! What say we start Garth buddy?â€

Two pairs of earphones were picked up as the pair waved to the camera and put them on settling down on the couch more firmly. Audio waves were broadcasting to the duo which on air was place carded to be noted as Misty Mountain Hop by Zeppelin. The two on screen fell fast asleep.

Waking in full on concert going on they were startled by the appearance of Alice Cooper on stage. Wayne and Garth partied with the rest of the dream crowd dancing and bumping freely. Wayne observed a doorway that was marked Exit to Eden and pointed it out to Garth “If I was going to be tempted by the serpent where else but Woodstock. Come on Garth we have to get over to that door!†They started to make their way through the crowd,…but then HE appeared.

Welcome to my Nightmare punk..Haaaaaaaaaaaa!†The stage erupted into flames as people around them screamed. Then Freddy appeared grabbing Cooper himself electrifying him. .An x-rated x-ray show commenced with skin, sinew, and bone each flashing to the crowd before Alice’s body exploded into a visceral display of pyrotechnical mayhem gone wild.

“You boys have gotten away with too much with your dream endings†Kruger growled: “It’s time I show you two how to really rock and roll!†A guitar of bones and claws appeared in his hand as he let out a metal riff.

The two friends looked to each other and then to Freddy. Then they did the only thing they could think to do; the only sane thing to do when faced with the diabolical in form. They ran to the exit……

Only to find themselves looking  at another stage and another band being destroyed! All of Aerosmith was being eviscerated by clawed crowned kings and queens, with guillotines falling down onto the audience, as   Freddy chuckled to the side: “Dream on pretty boys. No help here. I guess it’s back in the saddle again Haw Haa Haa…â€

“Wayne it looks like this is the end†Garth garbled out.

“No way, my good friend. Think of what Jim would do in this situation†Wayne thoughtfully replied. His thoughts lingered on his spirit guide’s very words.

“If you want to beat Freddy just be the dream. Besides you’ll think of something; it’s your setupâ€

“I got it!†Wayne exclaimed and with a thought they found themselves in the fields of Bethel at the Woodstock site itself. He himself was garbed in a gi as he looked at Garth.

“Garth think about your greatest strength! I transported us to the Astral Plane of Rock. He’s only part in dream now. We can beat him. Game on!â€

Garth thought for some time before a light bulb appeared above his head and he smacked into it with a crash. Meanwhile Kruger and Wayne duked it out on stage in hand to hand.

Briefly Garth appeared back in the real world. Stage fright evident on his face as the camera zoomed in on him. Shaken it finally dawned on him “I have to go help Wayne.†No explanation given as Garth ran headfirst into the door while the rest of the crew shook their heads astonished.

Garth reappeared dressed with cameras assorted on his head. Clearly frightened he still strolled up to the stage to help his friend: “Well Mr big red and black sweater wearing tool….ummmm…I love the Power Glove too†The Nintendo device attached itself onto Garth’s hand out of the blue: “It’s so bad….like your sequels!†He taunted onward as the nightmarish creature pulled back for the moment.

Battle conditions:

Wayne with the martial skills of Bruce Lee and Garth with the power of video memes  vs Freddy at 70 percent of his power.They battle in the Astral plane allowing for Kruger only bodily alterations alone. The battle ground itself stays the same which is the stage at Woodstock 1969.

Freddy going for the final destruction of these two interlopers in his realm while the two are fighting for their lives as best as they can,

Recorded Additional Battle Commentary - Sponsored  by Dream Police Industries, maker of cheap tricks for kids. 

"I don't know if we'll get out of this Wayne"

"Sure we will Garth. It's like the dormouse said..we just have to feed his head!"

"Foolish boys all you'll never do again is dream dream dream Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha "

"Yeah well your face is so pimply that..that....your date to the prom was Stacey"

"Good one Garth"

"What are you babbling on about?"

"I'd have to say a sphincter says what?"

"Huh? What?"

"Exactly! Game on!"

You know, I'm willing to bet that around 90% of electricferret (95% of CBUB, for sure) have no idea who Wayne and Garth are. Fortunately for you, I do. :D 

Very good and funny set-up, sithsson. Unlike Wayne and Garth, this is a very worthy entry for the Challenge (let's see who gets that reference, lol). Just a few issues with punctuation, but nothing major. Your characterization of Freddy is pretty good while Wayne and Garth were just about spot-on. Also, you've put Wayne and Garth right in their element with legendary rock acts. 

As for the match, since Wayne and Garth are in their element, I think this goofy duo could eventually beat Freddy, albeit with some hilarious close calls. 

You know, I'm willing to bet that around 90% of electricferret (95% of CBUB, for sure) have no idea who Wayne and Garth are. Fortunately for you, I do. :D

Very good and funny set-up, sithsson. Unlike Wayne and Garth, this is a very worthy entry for the Challenge (let's see who gets that reference, lol). Just a few issues with punctuation, but nothing major. Your characterization of Freddy is pretty good while Wayne and Garth were just about spot-on. Also, you've put Wayne and Garth right in their element with legendary rock acts. 

As for the match, since Wayne and Garth are in their element, I think this goofy duo could eventually beat Freddy, albeit with some hilarious close calls. 

Thanks! I hope that they try to get to know them somehow because (as you probably know well enough ;) ) those characters have to be among the best Dana and Mike played in their careers. Not saying anything they done after it was bad, I'm partial to Myers whole axe murderer movie (like the beat poet stuff though) but this was a pinnacle of the times. I know Hollywood likes to do re-makes these days but I hope if they ever try for them they'd at least make sure to not take the comedy team away; anything  else would be unworthy!  :D

I must be in that 5%. I loved both Wayne's World movies and unfortunately get blank stares when I mention Cassandra every time Dream Weaver or Ballroom Blitz is played. I love the idea for this month's challenge and this is a great entry. It looks like I came back just in time.

Oh, and my vote is also on the boys from Aurora, Illinois. If they can handle Christopher Walken, they can handle Freddy. Not to mention their magic ability to change an ending to any variation they choose.

I can see this going to the Scooby Doo ending where they pull off the Freddie mask to reveal creepy old Mr. Carlson who's trying to run down the property values on Elm Street so he can bulldoze it and put in a shopping mall.

I must be in that 5%. I loved both Wayne's World movies and unfortunately get blank stares when I mention Cassandra every time Dream Weaver or Ballroom Blitz is played. I love the idea for this month's challenge and this is a great entry. It looks like I came back just in time.

Oh, and my vote is also on the boys from Aurora, Illinois. If they can handle Christopher Walken, they can handle Freddy. Not to mention their magic ability to change an ending to any variation they choose.

Ah Cassandra yes. Tia did not do too bad in those movie nor that whole Relic Hunter series IMO. Not seen in her in much since then but I might have missed her in some sort of cameo spot I'm sure.

I can see this going to the Scooby Doo ending where they pull off the Freddie mask to reveal creepy old Mr. Carlson who's trying to run down the property values on Elm Street so he can bulldoze it and put in a shopping mall.

LOL. Probably so. I actually have ideas to use Velma from Scooby for something related to that whole League of Gentlemen 80's idea. Just working out the kinks to those she'll be against before I write it up.

Guest stargazer69

Freddy will get fingered here. Wayne and Garth are too idiotic to fall for freddies tricks

Match Final Results

USER RATINGS

Boratz gives it a grade of: A

JohnnyChany gives it a grade of: A Nice Work!

Dinsdale Piranha gives it a grade of: A Very original, very funny. The only minus is the lack of cheesecake pics of Cassandra.

DSkillz gives it a grade of: A Funny and very nice. Nice touch with the extra commentary at the end. Characterization is very good here.

SCORE

Wayne & Garth: 8

Freddy Krueger: 9

FPA: 4.0