Alex Cross vs. Azazel

MATCH SCORE
Alex Cross: 2
Azazel: 4

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

treacherous

An RP using FPL and CBUB Characters!!! Oh Snap! Sign up!

Potter there is a specific thing that is going on with the shard, but don't get carried away with figuring out its ability. You can't. Only high end mystical arts users can. I'll allow the shot you made it do, because it actually did fit in with something I have planned for the shards. Take that as a hint.

So don't everybody go thinking they can shoot lasers with the shard. If Calendar Man did it, that was entirely random luck.

Yeah, Calendar Man did it purely on luck. That's why he's going to Italy to make Rose show him how to use it. He does realise how potentialy powerful the shard can be if used correctly.

Two more fights are done. I'll try to get some updates going soon.

Potter quit trying to get power from the shard.

Rather than go over the usual talk and warning, lemme put it this way: Careful you don't go the way of Red Skull

SKULL2.jpg

I like Kev's new role, he's like the old guy in the heist movie who says, 'oh, you don't want to do that." 

Okay Potterpuppetpals, I'm going to work this out with you here.  First, you don't get to set parameters.  You can suggest parameters, but yeah...  You basically put yourself in a rock and a hard place.  First, you accepted the terms of the battle.  Second, you don't have any power boost from the Shard.  You have no idea how the shard works, I do.  I'll just go ahead and tell you, there is no power boost.  The little residual blast it did, I suppose that can happen, but no power boost.  I have a storyline going here and what you propose just doesn't fit with the parameters of my shards.  Try to stick with what I give you.  Last, I reeeeally don't think Chun-Li would help you fight them.  Why would she help you?  She just accused you of being Shadoloo (or however you spell it), then you blasted her!  Why would she help you?  We can discuss other options here.  When we work it out, I'll let you guys finish this little scene up.  Seems we are at an impasse.

I suggest we keep it simple,

We're in an alley, you have the shard, I want it. Everything else is left off as it was in our last posts on the Street Fighter thread.  

Thanosisawesome, you can play it out how you see fit, but remember...you lose.

Deojusto, do you want to RP ZG and Masuta for that fight? If not, just play it out Nova Force. Till the end. The end being defeat. I'll gove the results of that.

Thanosisawesome, you can play it out how you see fit, but remember...you lose.

Deojusto, do you want to RP ZG and Masuta for that fight? If not, just play it out Nova Force. Till the end. The end being defeat. I'll gove the results of that.

Yeah, I injured myself, so do I say that I talked my way out of it now? I think that my write up is pretty much done, i just need to know how the story progresses.

If you're fighting each other, you're not allowed to. If you're fighting database characters...sure. Have fun. The call shots thing is only so you don't piss each other off.

Deo, never mind the RPing Zombiegirl and Ten thing, both the guys threw up the white flag in one post. I'll update soonish.

Yeah I was busy eating at the time. Sorry. If ya guys want I could edit it again I guess.

If you're fighting each other, you're not allowed to. If you're fighting database characters...sure. Have fun. The call shots thing is only so you don't piss each other off.

Deo, never mind the RPing Zombiegirl and Ten thing, both the guys threw up the white flag in one post. I'll update soonish.

Kay. 

OK the, just forget the power boost thing. But I meant that Chun-Li would fight Calendar Man as well as Slag and Broker in a free for all. But if that interferes with your plans, then I agree with deojusto's idea to just keep it simple.

I'm sorry if I cocked up a bit there, but it shouldn't be too much of a problem should it? All I can grasp is that the omniverse is in danger because Doctor Doom and Darth Vader have teamed up and are trying to control the omniverse with the power of the shards (which doesn't give power boosts ^_^ ). Many universes have fallen, as you've said, and many other villains have joined this 'New Alliance'. Gandalf summoned all these random heroes and villains and sent them to different universes to contact other powerful magic users and fight any bad guys along the way. That's pretty clear to me, but I figured the shard was kinda like the Tablet of Order and Chaos from Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions, and figured it could give users similar powers, but as you've now clearly stated, stuff like laser blasts and the like only occur by luck, and nothing else. But I don't see how giving Calendar Man (freaking Calendar Man!) a little power boost just so he puts up a little more of a fight will have any long term effects. Just saying, but it can easily be retconned if you want it to be. It is your RP after all.

Calendar Man will more than likely fail. If he does reach Rose she'll probably just kick the shit out of him if he doesn't get killed on the way there.

Yeah, I'm here. But Treach hasn't really explained to me what to do. I ended the fight so that Batman lost, and now there is no further story progression. 

@Potter, no the poll isn't up yet. I'm sure Treach will let us both know when it is. Also, unless Treach ok'd bringing Sagat out of the ether and onto your team, I'd be wary of claiming that.