Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Donatello (Mirage) vs. King (Art Of Fighting)

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 17
King (Art Of Fighting): 4

Helena Douglas vs. Shermie

MATCH SCORE
Helena Douglas: 5
Shermie: 3

Spiral vs. Hundun

MATCH SCORE
Spiral: 4
Hundun: 1

Match Showdown 01 - Panty & Stocking VS Ronald McDonald

MATCH SCORE
Panty And Stocking: 8
Ronald McDonald: 1

Mila (DOA) vs. Vanessa Lewis

MATCH SCORE
Mila (DOA): 4
Vanessa Lewis: 2

treacherous

An RP using FPL and CBUB Characters!!! Oh Snap! Sign up!

Calendar Man should probably become one with the anonymous 'Enemy' and become the most powerful villain in the omniverse and teach Batman and everyone else for not noticing him.

Calendar Man should probably become one with the anonymous 'Enemy' and become the most powerful villain in the omniverse and teach Batman and everyone else for not noticing him.

tumblr_m5ra7dBzWG1qbaj4uo1_500.jpg

I'd explain the whole reprocussions thing again, but your option might be more interesting.

Calendar man should just feel lucky that he hasn't been given a swirlie yet.

I'd explain the whole reprocussions thing again, but your option might be more interesting.

I'm like the Game of Thrones of GM's.  You just never know who's going to get it.

Okay, the game will be afoot this afternoon once again.  You have picked your fates.  I wish you luck.  May the farce be with you.

Note:  At this point, business is about to pick up.  At any time in the game you can call out or start a fight with another character in the group.  If you do, it will go to the rumbles or FPL battles thread.  If you lose though, then you'll have to live with that choice.

Anybody got any idea how long FPL Battles and CBUB Rumble matches last?  I've never really paid attention?

five days. the old ones went from Sunday night to friday night, and such 

What competition? I haven't given any of you any reason not to work together. Sure some of these guys are doing suspicious things, but what does that mean? You all have the same objective, save the omniverse.

Crap, FPL is down.  Site maintenance until April 7th.  Some of you will have to wait on your matches.

Yup. Have fun. Surprised you guys aren't narrating your own fights. Boring bunch of RPers.

Me personally, I would've written a first part and when the votes were tallied, finished it.

Just remembered that only people with FPL characters can vote on FPL matches (isn't that right?), so looks like the rest of you guys waiting CAN get your matches up.  Because I'll have to do them as just typical posts with Poll votes.  So, be looking for those today or tomorrow at the latests.  Probably for the best anyway seeing as how the FPL votes.  Stay tuned, soon Batman and Pyro will be stepping their feet into the FPL.

Also, Lion and Jennifer Blood will be taking a trip down memory lane and into the FPL Hall of Fame.

For fiction writing purposes, if you want to create an FPL fiction or your own spin-off rumble, that is fine.  For FPL guys, again, this is not continuity, but to help you guys with Fics:

Things to know about the Khazan Falling world

Dr. Doom and Darth Vader have joined forces for unknown reasons.  How Doom found Star Wars universe is unknown.  What is known is that in their alliance, known as the New Alliance, they have decimated FPL Prime, DC Universe and Marvel Universe.  How?  Nobody knows.  All they know is that major heroes (the Avengers, JSA, etc) from all these worlds have mysteriously disappeared and with the major heroes down, the Galactic empire has flushed through portals and taken out worlds by combining the ample brain power, technology and magic of the Doom empire to the Galactic Empire's already galaxy threatening powers.  They are adding anyone trustworthy to their cause who would join; mostly villains.  So far, M. Bison and his army has put in, Skeletor of Eternia and many Marvel and DC villains.  Doom and Vader have aligned massive amounts of villains to their sides.  Any heroes that try to attack get mysteriously disappeared.

What you (the writer) knows is that Khazan is the nexus of all reality.  From there, the villains have staged this coup and from there the villains are launching these attacks.  Nobody from any other world can travel so efficiently through the omniverse as these two powers are.  How they are doing it, is unknown to the general populace, but their ability to do it is limited still.  This is why they need the Key to Khazan: for complete control over the space/time stream. 

So overall, it's a convoluted mess, so have fun.

How long do you predict this RP will go on? I hope it goes on for a long time so the heroes get to visit different universes. Perhaps a trip to the Mortal Kombat universe is in order?...

I don't know.  Perhaps after we end and the final fallout, I will just let it be open for anybody to do as they will.  There is nothing to say that other universes won't make appearances.  Not over yet.

Ballin, all bets will come to a head if crazy-evil pays off.

Heh two foes like Lion and Jennifer Blood together should be interesting. Can't wait to see what's in store.