7:1 - Medamatcha vs. Magneto

MATCH SCORE
Medamatcha: 6
Magneto: 7

7:1 - The Spirit (Rin Yamaoka) vs. Michael Myers

MATCH SCORE
The Spirit (Rin Yamaoka): 11
Michael Myers: 2

7:1 - Emperor Palpatine vs. Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne)

MATCH SCORE
Emperor Palpatine: 4
Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne): 10

7:1 - Biollante vs. Gipsy Danger

MATCH SCORE
Biollante: 10
Gipsy Danger: 2

7:1 - Lelouch Lamperouge vs. Brainiac 5

MATCH SCORE
Lelouch Lamperouge: 2
Brainiac 5: 11

7:1 - Hellhounds vs. Santa Claus (Santa's Slay)

MATCH SCORE
Hellhounds: 8
Santa Claus (Santa's Slay): 4

7:1 - Johnny Sokko And His Flying Robot vs. Space Godzilla

MATCH SCORE
Johnny Sokko And His Flying Robot: 3
Space Godzilla: 7

7:1 - Michael Jackson (Moonwalker) vs. Penn And Teller

MATCH SCORE
Michael Jackson (Moonwalker): 9
Penn And Teller: 3

7:1 - Stewie Griffin vs. Dexter

MATCH SCORE
Stewie Griffin: 5
Dexter: 8

7:1 - The Invisible Woman vs. Carol Danvers

MATCH SCORE
The Invisible Woman: 10
Carol Danvers: 4

7:1 - Lip vs. Jack-Jack Parr

MATCH SCORE
Lip: 4
Jack-Jack Parr: 6

7:1 - Ruby (Supernatural) vs. Lestat de Lioncourt

MATCH SCORE
Ruby (Supernatural): 1
Lestat de Lioncourt: 9

7:1 - Invincible vs. The Death Star

MATCH SCORE
Invincible: 9
The Death Star: 4

7:1 - Haggar (Voltron) vs. The Silver Surfer

MATCH SCORE
Haggar (Voltron): 3
The Silver Surfer: 10

7:1 - Ultraman vs. Dragonzord

MATCH SCORE
Ultraman: 8
Dragonzord: 5

Eliot vs. Josie Rizal

MATCH SCORE
Eliot: 6
Josie Rizal: 0

All-New All-Different Avengers vs. The Daleks

MATCH SCORE
All-New All-Different Avengers: 4
The Daleks: 1

Katie Ka-Boom vs. Minerva Mink

MATCH SCORE
Katie Ka-Boom: 4
Minerva Mink: 3

Bo-Katan Kryze vs. Pre Vizsla

MATCH SCORE
Bo-Katan Kryze: 5
Pre Vizsla: 0

Sign in to follow this  
Hayesmeister5651

You vs ????

You vs a Polar Bear. You are in the Roman Colosseum. You are armed only with Captain America's shield. You have to kill it to be free. Can you do it?

You vs Ra's al Ghul, in a game of chess. How many moves does it take for him to beat you? You won't be winning.

You vs Bob, Agent of Hydra, h2h combat, you must KO or kill him. Do you win?

You vs Tony Stark. You go to a bar full of hot women. The kicker is that you and Stark(he is cool with it) have flipped financial situations. Does your money woo more women, or does Stark's natural swagger pick more up?

I'll add some more later.

I lose. Who the hell will win against a polar bear? lol.

10 moves. I'm pretty good at chess.

I can probably KO him.

I don't need money to pick up bitches. B)

I lose. Who the hell will win against a polar bear? lol.

Well you got Cap's shield, so it's strikes will be absorbed by the vibranium. It doesn't have the strength to break the shield either.

You vs Silver Surfer. You are in Cali hanging out with Nova, you see the Surfer and challenge him to a surf off. The judges are: Galactus, The Beyonder, and Odin. Do you win and get the girl? Or does the Silver Surfer get the gold trophy. See what I did there?

You vs a Rancor. You are armed with a light saber and thermal detonators. You are in an arena that has plenty of spots to hide. Can you kill it?

You vs Batman. You have Master Chief's augmentations and his suit. You can operate the suit as if it were an extension of your own body, BUT you do not have the training or experience as the Chief. You must either KO, incapacitate, or kill the Bat. Bats win by KOing or incapacitating you. He is on patrol, when he hears a bank alarm go off. You are there trying to stop the robbers, but they get scared off and you are left there with money by your side, so Batman thinks you did it. Do you win?

You vs 2 male lions. You are in the Roman Colosseum(I know I am unoriginal). You are in a suit of medieval armor,

let's see. Polar bears are about 10 ft in length (which turns into height when standing) can run like hell, and can take your head off with one paw swipe. Even with the shield and First degree Black belt (TKD) training, I'm pretty f**ked. Only way i see winning is if i could some how get behind it and by some miraculous feat break its stinking neck.

Yeah, I'd probably fall prey to the 4 move win. Might last a tad longer but not much.

Depends on Bob's build, training, and competence. I think i might have a chance with this one. (1st degree Black belt in TKD, but i am a little rusty.)

HAHAHAHAHA. Tony wins.

Surfer. I have never surfed in my life.

Rancor dies. fried to a crisp and probably missing a limb or two.

Bats would probably win this one. Even with Cheif's augmentations I don't know nearly enough about combat to best a guy who has been training most of his life.

Heavy set of armor, 6 lb sword, pissed off male lions? I would survive for a bit, maybe even win, but it would depend on several key factors (starting dist, weather/ time of day, size of the lions.)

You vs a Polar Bear. You are in the Roman Colosseum. You are armed only with Captain America's shield. You have to kill it to be free. Can you do it?

No when in hell I would be able to throw that Shield or use it. I sucked at being a pitcher in baseball for god's sake. Basketball I was way better in.

You vs Ra's al Ghul, in a game of chess. How many moves does it take for him to beat you? You won't be winning.

After a 4 or 5 moves I'm beat. Ra's is that much smarter then me.

Depending on where I am I will use my environment to my advantage and grab the nearest weapons. I would cheat and do what's needed to win.

You vs Tony Stark. You go to a bar full of hot women. The kicker is that you and Stark(he is cool with it) have flipped financial situations. Does your money woo more women, or does Stark's natural swagger pick more up?

Money talks and hot woman flock to the money. Stark's natural swagger still gets him laid. Just not enough for it to get more woman then someone who got a a a lot of money to waste.

You vs Silver Surfer. You are in Cali hanging out with Nova, you see the Surfer and challenge him to a surf off. The judges are: Galactus, The Beyonder, and Odin. Do you win and get the girl? Or does the Silver Surfer get the gold trophy. See what I did there?

I couldn't surf if my life depended on it. Surfer gets the trophy.

You vs a Rancor. You are armed with a light saber and thermal detonators. You are in an arena that has plenty of spots to hide. Can you kill it?

Oh I use to love hide and seek when I was young. I would pick a good hiding place and just set thermal detonators around it. The Rancor when it comes near would blow up or be partially wounded. After that I kill it with my lightsaber.

You vs Batman. You have Master Chief's augmentations and his suit. You can operate the suit as if it were an extension of your own body, BUT you do not have the training or experience as the Chief. You must either KO, incapacitate, or kill the Bat. Bats win by KOing or incapacitating you. He is on patrol, when he hears a bank alarm go off. You are there trying to stop the robbers, but they get scared off and you are left there with money by your side, so Batman thinks you did it. Do you win?

Bah lucky for me I don't need to have experience. I could just knock Batman the hell out with my augmentations or make a getaway. I would be too fast, strong , and durability for Batman. Chief's augmentations allow him to move faster then the human eye can see. To the human eye you can't see him. His suit on top of it is so damn durability Batman would break his hand trying to hit me. I win.

You vs 2 male lions. You are in the Roman Colosseum(I know I am unoriginal). You are in a suit of medieval armor,

The lions will have a wonderful meal.

1. No, I don't care if the shield is made of mithril, unless its one of those long bullet shooting shields often called 'guns', I and no one else on here can take the world's largest land predator.

2. I throw the board on the floor after four moves. Nobody wins; checkmate!

3. I'm not familiar with Bob, but I probably couldn't take him.

4. Depends on the bar, but if I get to pick, and it's the right bar, you can just stand on a table, announce your net worth and say you're looking for 'a good time'. From there it's less wooing and more negotiating over price.

• Like 2

1. No, I don't care if the shield is made of mithril, unless its one of those long bullet shooting shields often called 'guns', I and no one else on here can take the world's largest land predator.

I lol'd.

- I'd get torn apart, like nearly all people would.

- He would probably leather me.

- He has more experience, though I think maybe the cash would give me an extra confidence boost.

- I suck at surfing, SS 10/10.

- No.

- Yes through reasoning though rather than fighting.

- No, I'd be destroyed.

Yeah I can win. I got the shield plus the most important thing of all. I can outwit the polar bear. It will be killed.

I give up before the chess game starts, saves wasted time.

I can KO him.

"Free drinks on me! Refills too."

I can out surf Norrin.

Yes. I sneak under it and take out its legs and then toss a thermal detonator into its gaping mouth.

I just grab the money and flee. Batman can't catch up nor can his batarang stop me. If I see the robbers, I'd take them down but only if I see em.

I just stand still and pray the lions don't notice me.

A human being, even with an unbreakable shield, stands no chance against a bear. Maybe if I had a sword and the shield, I could win. But bears are freaking strong.

I know some basic setups that would prolong the match, so I may last 10-15 moves. Hopefully I don't screw up and allow the 2 or 4 move checkmate.

A hydra agent is better trained than I am. They would probably beat me most of the time, but if I can get a good throw in and take it to the ground, I have a pretty decent chance of winning.

Yeah, no. Tony is still gonna kick my ass. Even if I can flaunt all the cash in the world, he'll kick the crap out of me. I won't be going home alone, but the ratio will be 3:1 Tony at least.

1)Bear kills me.

2)Ive never played chess.

3)Bob Kos me.

4) If that money gets me laid I dont care who wins.

5)I cant surf.

6 & 8)The Rancor and the lions I will give myself the benefit of the doubht.

7)Mayby.

Yeah I can win. I got the shield plus the most important thing of all. I can outwit the polar bear. It will be killed.

I would love to see any time where a human being who has nothing but a tiny impervious circle actually kills an animal 10 times their size using wits. I don't really care how smart you are or how dumb the animal is, that just doesn't happen. A polar bear can kill you with any one of its limbs and its face, and are surprisingly fast. If you raise the shield to strike the bear, it hits you first. And if you use the shield to block, you'll end up on your back with either your head being crushed by its jaws or your torso being torn apart by paws. You cannot beat a polar bear with just a shield, even Captain America's shield.

Unless, of course, you are Captain America, which you are not.

I would love to see any time where a human being who has nothing but a tiny impervious circle actually kills an animal 10 times their size using wits. I don't really care how smart you are or how dumb the animal is, that just doesn't happen. A polar bear can kill you with any one of its limbs and its face, and are surprisingly fast. If you raise the shield to strike the bear, it hits you first. And if you use the shield to block, you'll end up on your back with either your head being crushed by its jaws or your torso being torn apart by paws. You cannot beat a polar bear with just a shield, even Captain America's shield.

Unless, of course, you are Captain America, which you are not.

If you raised the shield to block you wouldn't end up on your back because the vibranium in the shield would absorb the kinetic energy of the Bear swiping its paw at you or whatever.

Anyway...

1) Since it takes place in the Roman Colosseum I bet I have a chance of winning. The polar wouldn't be able to fight long in the heat. Polar Bears are built for extreme cold so it would quickly get overheated because of its thick fur/hide. With Cap's shield I bet i could hold out long enough for the polar bear to faint or whatever from the heat. I would then finish it after that.

8) Killing the the first lion probably won't be too hard but the tough part would be getting the sword out of the first lion for another swing before the 2nd lion leaps on me. Although the medieval armor would probably protect me. After the lions gets bored I'll probably still be laying on the ground with the extremely heavy armor unable to get up :P

The armor vs. Batman one is easy. So is the Rancor one, they wouldn't be able to take a thermal detonator.

Here's a "You vs ?????" I thought of:

You vs. 5 fire nation soldiers. Out of nowhere 5 Fire Nation soldiers have appeared. All of a sudden you gain the ability to earthbend/airbend/firebend/waterbend. You need to at least knock them out to make a sure escape. Can you do it?

Notes: They are the 5 basic fire nation soldiers you always see in Avatar the Last Airbender You have no previous bending experience. You only knowledge on the matter is what you have see on the show. You can do just one bending or all 4 separately

I'm dead. A shield? Even Cap's shield. I'm dead. Do you realize how much a Polar Bear weighs?

I lose. I don't even know how to play chess. Now set me up on Street Fighter and I'll murderize that bastard.

Who is Bob? Can he fight?

I'd lose. I'm married.

I'd lose. Can't surf.

Well... depends on what thermal detonators can do to a Rancor, because I'm chucking them all at his face.

He'd probably beat me. He's the Gawdarn Batman.

Dead. I'm dead. Stop killing me.

• Like 1