Sie Kensou: 1

Rachel vs. Shura

MATCH SCORE
Rachel: 7
Shura: 2

Sign in to follow this  
Dark Spider-man

Match 13645 Spider-Man vs. Mary Jane Watson-Parker vs. Spider-Girl

This is my March 2013 Challenge….Ah, Idk if this qualifies but I’m still happy with it. Lol. Hope you enjoy the read.

The night is cold and late, she never went to sleep even though she knew she had to be to work in four hours. She was that faithful. She green optics stared at the window waiting for her beloved to come home. She doesn’t show it in the outside but she began to panic and flicked on every news station to hear about where her loved one could possibly be. A thud is heard on her rooftop and flipped inside the window is Peter Parker. She smiled as she sat up on the bed while he slid his mask off to see his loving wife. He smiled back and with no hesitation planted a deep passionate kiss on her lips. She pulled her lover down on top of her and pressed her forehead to his. “Gosh, Pete you need to stop scaring my like this.†Mary Jane giggle at her husband, Peter Parker joined in the laugh. “Sorry. You know how late I am sometimes. It’s a funny though. Rhino knocked himself out….again.†They both shared in another laugh and before they laid their heads down they had one passionate night. The sun pierced through the window and woke up Parker. He tried to move but Mary Jane had her head on his shoulder with her arm around his waist. Peter kissed her forehead and slowly slid out of bed. He stretched with a soft yawn and placed on his costume to begin his morning patrol.

Just about an hour or two later Mary Jane Watson-Parker woke up. She looks around the room and noticed Peter already went to work or probably out patrolling the city already. She smiled at how brave her husband is, that was one thing she loved about him, With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

During a course of weeks, Mary Jane has been feeling different. She called Pete on her cell hoping he would be pick up. “Hey, babe. Sup?†Peter said. Mary Jane bit her bottom lip and just stated to Peter. “You didn’t forget did you?†Peter thought for a moment and quickly started to look for his calendar. “Ah, forget? Um….Ah….†Peter tried to hold the conversation but MJ heard the scrambling on his desk. She rolled her eyes with a soft laugh over the phone. “Found it, yes!†Peter yelled with excitement and Jonah is heard in the background and yelled. “Parker shut up or you’re fired!†Peter looked toward the direction of his boss and shrugged his shoulders. Peter looked at the date on the calendar. “Oh, our anniversary. See, I knew this calendar would come in handy. Don’t worry I’ll call the restaurant where we had our first date.â€

Mary Jane smiled and responded over the phone. “No, babe I will you’re too busy with you know, what you do. I’ll call the restaurant you just make sure you are there or you get the couch for a month, mister.†Parker chuckled at his wife’s words and she joined with him. “Okay, MJ you got it. I promise I’ll be there. I love you.†MJ made a smooching sound over the phone and responded to her husband. “I love you too, baby.†After the conversation, they hung up. They would always end the conversations saying they love one another never a bye. She placed her cell in her purse and smiled as she was waiting in the office of a building.

Later that night, MJ looked at herself in the mirror a nice red gown to match her natural red hair. The dress has one sleeve and the dress matched her curvy body. Once she was ready she went to the restaurant and stepped out of the car. For a moment she reminisced about the first date that had at this place she quickly walked inside hoping to see Peter. She looked around the area and even asked the waiter if he saw him. Peter walks up behind her and placed his hands over her eyes. “I was here for twenty minutes, waiting for you.†Mary Jane’s smile just widen with joy and turned around to quickly hug and kiss her husband. After getting the table that was waited for them, they couple would enjoy their now five year marriage. They laughed together and talked about the good times they had and even some bad times since it was funny to them now.

“I think we’ll be just fine, MJ. With you I feel I can do anything.†Peter grabbed her hand after he stated those words. Mary Jane’s smiled at him so lovingly and her green hues began to water up with tears of joy. “Peter there is something I have to tell you….I’m, I’m pregnant.†Mary Jane waited for a response but Peter’s silence was somewhat frightening her. Maybe he wasn’t ready to be a father? Maybe he thinks he can’t be a father because he’s Spider-man? She kept thinking of scenarios until Peter leaned over the table and kissed her with a fiery love and passion for her. He got up and picked his wife up by her waist “We’re having a kid! We’re having a baby!†He shouted out with excited in the restaurant. The civilians in there smiled and clapped for the young happy couple.

13 YEARS LATER

“Now just put your middle and ring fingers together, push your palm.†THWIP! The web fluid hit Peter’s face by accident and he just stood there with a W.T.F look on his face. Mary Jane and their eighter year old daughter, Mayday began to laugh at Peter. “See, babe? That’s what you get for letting your daughter play with your web shooters.†Mary Jane said. Mayday chuckled and responded. “Sorry, daddy.†Peter rips the webbing off his face and laughed with his family, he hugged his daughter tight and kissed her cheek. “It’s okay sweetheart, go get your backpack and I’ll take you to school.†She ran to her room with happiness filled in her heart while Peter and MJ watched their happy teenaged girl. “She is still daddy’s little girl.†MJ said to Peter. He chuckled and kisses Mary Jane. “I’ll be back tonight. I love you.†Mary Jane watched her husband and daughter leave out the front door. She thought to herself of how perfect her life is to her.

“Mary Jane.†A voice said. MJ looked around with a frown on her as she dropped the plate in the sink from the voice that startled her. Inside her house she saw a black hole as if it’s from another dimension. Her hues watched on at the elderly face of the woman. “Since you are part of his life, it is my obligation to also watch you over and your daughter.†Said Madam Web. Mary Jane continued to look at her in surprise at who she is. MJ looked around and noticed she was sitting in a chair that is like a shape of a Black Widow. Behind the elderly woman is a massive tarantula on a web as if it is her personal bodyguard. Terror can be felt from Mary Jane. Madame Web stated calmly. “Don’t be afraid, Mary Jane I came here to warn you. You must pick a life.â€

Mary Jane: “Wh….what?â€

Madame Web: “Your husbands or your daughters.â€

Mary Jane: “What do you mean?! Is this some type of trick?!†She struggled to get out the chair but couldn’t.

Madame Web: “No. The future is dim for your family. Peter will kill your daughter, if you don’t stop him or she will kill him if you don’t stop her.â€

Mary Jane: “WHAT?! How dare you make such an accusation! They would never….â€

Madame Web: “He will feel he has no choice and she wouldn’t know what she is doing.â€

Mary Jane: “When? When will all of this take place?â€

Madame Web: “….†She lowered her head.

Mary Jane: “WHEN?!â€

Madame Web: “Tonight.â€

Mary Jane covered her mouth and kept her scream from coming out. “I’m sorry.†Madame Web said. After, she opened up the portal again and brought Mary Jane back home. She sat on the couch contemplating if she should tell Peter. But she doesn’t know what would happen. The door opens and walks in Mayday as if she feels ill. “May, you okay?†MJ asked. The daughter nodded her head and smiled slightly. “I’m fine, mom. Just not feeling too well.†She walked up the stairs and flopped on the bed. She tried to sleep but the pain was so unbearable. “Oh gosh what is happening to me!†Mayday began to toss and turn on her bed and curled up in to a ball as she squinted her eyes shut from the pain she is feeling. “GAH! AAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!†Scream is heard and Mary Jane quickly rushed to her daughter’s bedroom. “AAAHHHH….GRRRR…..RAWH!!!!!!!!†A loud screeching roar is heard. “MJ opened up her daughter’s door and saw six pairs of blood shot red eyes. “May….†MJ yelled with concern and her turned as Peter feared in what he had to deal with on occasions. Woman-Spider. Mayday leaped and shattered through her bedroom window and begins to terrorize the New York City.

Mary Jane panicked and called Peter.

Peter: “Hey, babe. Sorry I’m, I’m patrolling for May again I think she….â€

Mary Jane: “Peter you have to find her, she’s turned! She’s this massive spider looking creature!â€

Peter: “What? No that’s impossible she’s a mutant, born with her gifts unlike me.â€

Mary Jane: “Mutants evolve, Peter you all people know that. There has to be a cure right?â€

Peter: “….no it’s gone.â€

Mary Jane: “…..but, you were….â€

Peter: “I used the last of it but that was years ago, MJ.â€

Mary Jane: “So let me get this straight. Since she is a mutant and “evolved†you mean to tell me she’s going to stay like that forever?â€

Peter: “Yes, unless….â€

Mary Jane: “Oh God.†She hung up and lowered her head down in her palms.

Mary Jane cried up a storm while she sat on her daughter’s bed. Sadness and anger overcame her that she had to make a choice her daughter or her husband. She knows if she doesn’t stop Mayday many civilians might get killed that night. MJ’s brows lowered in a frown of anger. Something nearby was feeling her emotions and it liked them. Mary Jane felt it latch to her ankle, she looked down and to her surprise figured to use it to stop one of them. Later on that night a fight was erupting in Time’s Square. The six arms of Mayday bear hugged her father and with a mean head butt she dazed her father and threw him in to one of the massive screens of Times Square. Peter cracked the screen and fell in the cement with a hard thud.

Parker struggled to get up until he saw Mary Jane running toward him to help him up. “Peter!†She helped her husband up and she began to explain. “We can help her, please! You can create the cure there has to be another way to stop her!†Peter looked toward Mayday who was hungry and wanted to feast on the civilians. Peter shook his head. “No, the material would have to be too strong. If I was to try to cure her it might even kill her. It’s harder for her, MJ.†Peter looked toward MJ and continued. “It’s different with her, she’s a mutant she evolved and if I try to take her powers away it could possibly kill her, anyways.†Mary Jane slowly stepped back from Peter and responded. “Anyways? You….you’re. You can’t, she’s our daughter. I have been there for you with you transformations and we can’t let her go through this alone.†Peter moved MJ behind him to protected her from Mayday who is walking toward them. “I don’t want to do this, Mary Jane. But, I have to.â€

Mayday lunged toward them and Parker pushed MJ out of the way, Peter back flipped and dodged the attack by May. With ease, she’d swipe the light pole and falling down. Parker then landed on the ground swiftly picked up the light pole and with 15 tons of force he would swat the light pole like a baseball sending Mayday hurling through a few walls and rendering out cold. MJ ran in to the direction of where Peter was walking. “MJ get out of the way, this has to be done!†said Peter. MJ stood there and shook her head. “I can’t let you do that.†The dark material that latched to her ankle begins to cover her. She held her head shaking it as she tried to control it but she roared with anger and furiously stated. “WE ARE VENOM!!!!!!!†losing all control. “Oh no.†Peter said with a whisper and The Venomous Mary Jane lunged toward Peter.

(So it’s Peter vs Mary Jane (with the Venom the symbiote). Mary Jane betrayed Peter to stop him from killing Mayday who is Woman-Spider believing she can get cured. Peter has to find a way to stop Mary Jane and stop her his daughter and might come to the realization that she possibly can be cured. Also, Mayday as Woman-Spider she can stay in or out of the match depending on the reader, just to make things more interesting. Sorry for any typos and hope you all enjoy the read!)

Learn More About

Spider-Man

Read more about Spider-Man at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: Spider-Man Spiderfan.org Marvel.com: Spider-Man

Mary Jane Watson-Parker

Read more about Mary Jane Watson-Parker at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Comic Vine Marvel.com

Spider-Girl

Read more about Spider-Girl at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Links: Spider-Girl Wiki Entry Spider-Girl at spiderfan Biography

Well, seeing as they're in the middle of New York in plain sight, I'm sure other heroes will come and save them.

So I say Spidey FTW.

Nice job!

Except for the grammar errors pretty good story :) I think Mary-Jane/Venom will win because Peter will be holding back his punches big time and be distraught. He will also have been weary from the fight with woman spider (getting headbutted and hitting the ground hard) . He will probably try and reason with her at first but eventually Peter might find sense (although he might be too weary to) and just stop trying to reason with Mary Jane so he can go and get something like a sonic device or something so he can just get venom off of her.

Meanwhile woman spider will probably not be interested in the fight and only attack if provoked or attacked or something.

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I had to write this one kinda quick (since I was at work on lunch no less) so I tried to finish it. But, I'm glad it's enjoyable to the reader so far. :)

Pretty good set up.

Peter should be able to beat the old ball and chain and guide Mayday through this strange part of puberty. He's been through trickier situations than this.

Pretty good set up.

Peter should be able to beat the old ball and chain and guide Mayday through this strange part of puberty. He's been through trickier situations than this.

Thanks for your feedback!

Except Pete has decided he has no choice but to kill May, per the set up.

It's hard seeing how this ends well.

Except Pete has decided he has no choice but to kill May, per the set up.

It's hard seeing how this ends well.

Yep. I was hoping for that reaction since it's a brayal story(or hoping it is).

If Parker is dead set on ending it with death, then I don't see MJ stopping him. His experience dealing with the venom symbiote means he'll have it off MJ in no time, and if he's going all out on Mayday she doesn't stand a chance.

In Spidergirl, Pete has lost one of his arms. Is that the case here?

It wasn't one of his arms it was one of his legs. But his fake leg is like a really strong type of steel. I forgot which type. And yes he has his mechanical leg in this setup.

If Parker is dead set on ending it with death, then I don't see MJ stopping him. His experience dealing with the venom symbiote means he'll have it off MJ in no time, and if he's going all out on Mayday she doesn't stand a chance.

Thanks for the feedback. :)

He wouldn't be dead set on ending it with death. Of course he would kill her if it seemed like he had no other choice, but he wouldn't be dead set on doing something that would be very sad and emotional butt had to be done. He'd wish there was some other way and probably hesitate upon doing it. Yes he would know it would have to be done, but that doesn't mean he would do it without hesitating.

He wouldn't be dead set on ending it with death. Of course he would kill her if it seemed like he had no other choice, but he wouldn't be dead set on doing something that would be very sad and emotional butt had to be done. He'd wish there was some other way and probably hesitate upon doing it. Yes he would know it would have to be done, but that doesn't mean he would do it without hesitating.

According to the set-up, he's already decided he has no choice.

According to the set-up, he's already decided he has no choice.

Yah I know. I guess what I'm trying to say is that even though he knows that he has to kill May, it won't be easy for him (emotionally/mentally) to do what needs to be done. He won't be able to focus as much and get it over as quickly as if it was just a regular bad guy or "go all out" like Bergy Berg said.

Good set-up and pretty good Challenge entry, Dark S-M. What happened with your improvement on your tenses, though, man? Since you've entered this in the Challenge, you may want to correct some things here, and maybe even after voting wraps. I don't think the judges don't really look at the entries until the deadline.

As for the match, as mentioned, Pete's going to be distraught with the prospects of having to kill his own daughter and fighting his own wife, but he's managed to figure out ways to contain worse threats as opposed to killing them. Still, it's going to be tough for him to do so when both May and Mary Jane may briefly team up against him. Between Mary Jane struggling for control with the symbiote and feral instincts taking over in May, though, such a team-up won't last long, so Spidey just might get the brief opportunity he needs to incapacitate at least one of them, and then deal with the other. He's going to take a lot of punishment in the meantime, though.

Spidey is the type to get all conflicted in a fight, so it is unlikely he'll be dead set on anything other than getting venom off MJ, which he can do without hurting her. I had also completely skipped over this little tidbit in the set-up, "might come to the realization that she possibly can be cured." With that in mind, I see Spiderman winning.

Good set-up and pretty good Challenge entry, Dark S-M. What happened with your improvement on your tenses, though, man? Since you've entered this in the Challenge, you may want to correct some things here, and maybe even after voting wraps. I don't think the judges don't really look at the entries until the deadline.

As for the match, as mentioned, Pete's going to be distraught with the prospects of having to kill his own daughter and fighting his own wife, but he's managed to figure out ways to contain worse threats as opposed to killing them. Still, it's going to be tough for him to do so when both May and Mary Jane may briefly team up against him. Between Mary Jane struggling for control with the symbiote and feral instincts taking over in May, though, such a team-up won't last long, so Spidey just might get the brief opportunity he needs to incapacitate at least one of them, and then deal with the other. He's going to take a lot of punishment in the meantime, though.

Haha, I actually wrote this at work during my break. And I sadly don't have time to edit it. To busy with work and such.

Spidey is the type to get all conflicted in a fight, so it is unlikely he'll be dead set on anything other than getting venom off MJ, which he can do without hurting her. I had also completely skipped over this little tidbit in the set-up, "might come to the realization that she possibly can be cured." With that in mind, I see Spiderman winning.

I wanted to leave some imagination to the reader of possibilities. Hopefully I did that. Thanks! :)

Match Final Results

USER RATINGS

FoxFingers gives it a grade of [A] - Nice one

DSkillz gives it a grade of [C] - Decent story, but a bit uneven, and many problems with tense.

SCORE

Spider-Man: 13

Mary Jane Watson-Parker: 4

Spider-Girl: 1

FPA: 3.0

Well, would you look at this...