Jump to content

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Sie Kensou

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 17
Sie Kensou: 1

Rachel vs. Shura

MATCH SCORE
Rachel: 7
Shura: 2

Alex Cross vs. Azazel

MATCH SCORE
Alex Cross: 2
Azazel: 4

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Donatello (Mirage) vs. King (Art Of Fighting)

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 17
King (Art Of Fighting): 4

kainboa

One-shot RP: Zombie Apocalypse

Recommended Posts

OOC: I'm still robin at this point actually.

"I guess I'll do it. Relax, I won't get caught or anything..." The kid mutters. "Anyone else volunteering?" He asks. If he saw no one he would head out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: oh sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: oh sorry.

OOC: no problem, just clarifying that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

"I guess I'll do it. Relax, I won't get caught or anything..." The kid mutters. "Anyone else volunteering?" He asks. If he saw no one he would head out.

Snake drops the cig at his feet and steps on it to put the thing out. He stands up quickly before muttering lowly. "If we're gonna do this, bait's no good without a hunter watching over it..no offense." he says to robin with his pistol clutched in his hands. He looks over to the rest of the team. "So uh, 2 knocks for clear and three for it's still alive or what?" he asks, wanting this part of the plan to be well-formulated for obvious reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While the group were barricading the door, and making plans, the moans had been coming slowly closer.

 

"So uh, 2 knocks for clear and three for it's still alive or what?"

 

As Snake spoke up, a sudden flurry of footsteps could be heard outside the door, and something massive slammed into it, cracking it in the middle, and moving the barricade back half a foot.

 

Through the crack in the door, for a brief moment, they could see what looked like an oversized shoulder, covered in something that seemed like crocodile skin, before it moved backwards out of sight.

 

Additionally, in the dark hallway, they could see several pair of eyes, reflecting the light, glowing a sickly yellow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: Is this like resident evil type zombie monsters?

 

"Great! Lets just sit here and come up with a plan, while the giant monster breaks down the door!"

 

He pulled out one of his pistols and cocked it readying himself for the challenge. In the other hand he held his knife, in case things got really interesting.

 

"I don't think we need to lure one in anymore. So now whats our course of action? Run or fight?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Snake frowns as the barricade is moved aside. Definitely not human from what he could see

 

"I'd rather not have this thing track us halfway across town, if it found us here I don't wanna risk keeping it alive." he says, quickly holstering the SOCOM so he could grab the M4, figuring he'd need the bigger firepower for this one. While keeping the weapon trained on the door, Snake sidesteps to an angle where the door would prove a blind-spot for the monster if he charged into the room. He also made sure is back wasn't to anyone so he could stay out of their firing line. "The real question is; do we let him in or does someone have a surprise for him?" Snake asks aloud, pointing out if this guy was a brute, fighting in these quarters wasn't a good idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
As Snake spoke up, a sudden flurry of footsteps could be heard outside the door, and something massive slammed into it, cracking it in the middle, and moving the barricade back half a foot.

 

Through the crack in the door, for a brief moment, they could see what looked like an oversized shoulder, covered in something that seemed like crocodile skin, before it moved backwards out of sight.

 

Additionally, in the dark hallway, they could see several pair of eyes, reflecting the light, glowing a sickly yellow.

 

Methos stepped back and quickly snapped out to the others "Let's get some things moved around here! Barriers to make it more difficult for these... things, to get to us when they get in. And make a killing field, restrain their movements once they come through the door, making them easy targets. We need to do this, fast. And get ready to take them down when they get through the door."

 

He looked at the others "If one of you has any experience with acrobatics, and scouting, it would be... appreciated, if someone would move to the top of this building, and try to plot a route for us, to the hospital. Preferably a route with minimal risk of encountering opposition."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Let's wait till these guys are taken care of shall we?" Snake insists quickly, pointing out the flaw of seperating at this point, especially for what would likely be the lightest-armed individual. "If we're gonna move anything, maybe Slade can make use of his table lifting abilities before they break in?" Snake grunts as he waits for something to enter the room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jason kicks over the table in the room to use for cover. Taking up place behind it with his gun trained on the door.

 

"Regardless of what comes through the door, I say we find a way to bottle neck them. It will give us a better shooting lane and a single focus for fire."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Methos stepped back and quickly snapped out to the others "Let's get some things moved around here! Barriers to make it more difficult for these... things, to get to us when they get in. And make a killing field, restrain their movements once they come through the door, making them easy targets. We need to do this, fast. And get ready to take them down when they get through the door."

 

He looked at the others "If one of you has any experience with acrobatics, and scouting, it would be... appreciated, if someone would move to the top of this building, and try to plot a route for us, to the hospital. Preferably a route with minimal risk of encountering opposition."

"I have training in acrobatics, I'll see what I can do to get there." Robin said as he tried to find something that he could move to help bottleneck the monsters. He looks through his equipment, not much that was useful... not enough batarangs but whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the monsters just outside the door, Jason hunkered down behind his cover.  He began looking around the room for a possible exit if the threat couldn't be contained.  Stepping back he looked out a window.  Using his elbow he knocked it out to get a better view.  Pulling out his second pistol, he kept one aimed at the door and the other aimed at the window.

 

 

"Hey guys!  Should we make a run for it or are we gonna defend?  I got an exit here I think."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slade slid to the side, and unslung his carbine, aiming it at the door.

 

Another flurry of footsteps, and another slam into the door, this time widening the crack enough to allow a child through.

 

As the crocodile skinned figure retreated, several arms were thrust through the opening, and the barrier were slowly pushed backwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I say we make a run for it. We don't know how many there are and defending seems like a stupid idea. Let's go?" Robin suggested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Any ideas /where/ to run for it?" Snake asks, weapon trained. The second anything poked out a limb he'd fire on it with the 5.56 round from the m4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I vote the roof top.  We can get a lay of the land from that point of view and it will give up temporary safety."  

 

Jason looked all around the room for a ladder, staircase, or just some outlet allowing them to get higher.  He didn't like feeling so in the dark.  He wanted to get some intel and see what he was in store for.  Essentially he only knew the mission.  He still didn't know exactly what this threat was.  He needed more info.  

 

Speaking into his comlink, to be heard over the moans, "Deathstroke! Methos!  Whats our plan?  We need to do something before they break in and we get over run."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ooc: sorry, but with Methos all but unable to post, my writers block, and work draining a shitload of my energy, this is on pause.

 

If you're still interested in playing when Methos is able to post again, I'll try a couple of things to ensure that we actually get it going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

will do.  If you can, send a pm when your ready to restart it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...