Tommy Vercetti and Umberto Robina and Anthony Gallen vs. Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto) and Haitian Gang (GTA Vice City) and Vice City Police Department

Match 14754 by ViceCityMobster86
in progress now...

Pac-Man vs. Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

Match 14753 by Confession FPT
in progress now...

Kingpin vs. Heihachi Mishima

Match 14752 by Confession FPT
in progress now...

Count Marzo vs. Zasalamel

Match 14747 by Buzz Line
in progress now...

Mokujin vs. Pac-Man

Match 14745 by Confession FPT
in progress now...

Mokujin vs. Pac-Man

MATCH SCORE
Mokujin: 7
Pac-Man: 0

Hulk Hogan vs. Ivan Drago

MATCH SCORE
Hulk Hogan: 9
Ivan Drago: 8

Bruce Lee vs. Rocky Balboa

MATCH SCORE
Bruce Lee: 11
Rocky Balboa: 1

Shrek vs. King Bowser

MATCH SCORE
Shrek: 12
King Bowser: 5

Apocalypse vs. Wildcats

MATCH SCORE
Apocalypse: 8
Wildcats: 0

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Voorhees fan

Meme RP

I know I've made way to many RPs in the past that no one cared to even look at, but this RP is for people that just like memes and/or fighting them. Now I but most of you are saying that this is a very stupid idea but before you knock it, try it. The full story won't be up for a while but here is the summary

Story: It is 4 hundred years into the future the world have only looked up memes but every meme is getting worse. The memes started to move as gifs then the holograms came in after about thirty years after the holograms download able robots were created these robots soon gave humans the ability to create real meme jokes. Pedobears looking for children. Slenderman and his proxies hunting down humans. And 2 sticks fighting in the street to the death. But soon science messed up the robots soon started to become organic and then said it was enough. The Memes with their leader King Snuggely Wuggely Pants. Now a group of Meme fighters have come together to stop this evil tyrant. You are part of that team.

Character: Here is how to make a character sheet for this please don't make bio's long. 3 lines are max.

Name: King Snuggely Wuggely Pants

Pic: 199.460x325.jpg

Bio: I iz the evil ruler of them memes. You haz no idea how to defete uz. Youz will die withz alot of bloodz. MEOWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Weapons: Evil army of memes

Field of expertise: Being a meme ruler

(This next one is just for me no putting it in your character sheet)

Right hand man: Grumpy cat

Pic: original.jpeg

Rules: First off all memes and animals except humans are off limits. you only get one weapon at the start

Other than that normal rules.

Hey treach, I think this is the RP you're looking for. :P

Pretty much also a new rule is that you only get one weapon at the start you will be able to buy better weapons after some battles