Ashley J. Williams vs. Negan

MATCH SCORE
Ashley J. Williams: 2
Negan: 7

Teletubbies vs. Sesame Street

MATCH SCORE
Teletubbies: 7
Sesame Street: 4

Anthony Gallen vs. Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto)

MATCH SCORE
Anthony Gallen: 7
Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto): 2

Sir Dan Fortesque vs. Brook

MATCH SCORE
Sir Dan Fortesque: 3
Brook: 9

Sign in to follow this  
treacherous

So...I want to join an RP

Anybody got one going? I don't think I've ever done a CBUB RP. Are there any I can drop in on or some in planning stages? GOOD ONES that are fleshed out? Does such a thing exist?

There was mine. It was kinda fleshed out sorta? But it died a few months ago.

The problem I see with a lot of these is people have an initial idea, but don't plot them out to completion. There should be a beginning, middle and end. Plus, you've got to inject things to add excitement. A lot of these RP's die halfway through. Oh well, I'll wait.

We could use some overpowered characters to save us from total destruction at the hands of Rune King Thor and Void Sentry with Beta Ray Bill's hammer...

The problem I see with a lot of these is people have an initial idea, but don't plot them out to completion. There should be a beginning, middle and end. Plus, you've got to inject things to add excitement. A lot of these RP's die halfway through. Oh well, I'll wait.

Basically. If Kain can be prodded to come on, I think he's got a fair track record. I got one or two ideas on, but they're fairly different. Is there any specifics you'd have in mind for wanting to play?

:(

Just by briefly glancing at the CBUB stuff Deo. I can't speak on yours. I only left it because I just don't have time to do anything on here that requires any real thought. That includes RP's like yours, heavy debates, writing and anything more than a witty retort.

Echo seemed to be putting together a fairly detailed and interesting RP.

Personally I would like to do another similar to Nova's using a back up team of avengers. I really enjoyed that 1 and a half.

Yeah, I saw that. I don't know if I can do an RP with Force without stabbing him in the eyeballs at some point.

• Like 1

Yeah, I saw that. I don't know if I can do an RP with Force without stabbing him in the eyeballs at at some point.

During the RPs that Ive been in with him, he is alright. He sticks to the material.

I could revive mine if people still want to participate or I could also pass on the reins to other GMs...

I could revive mine if people still want to participate or I could also pass on the reins to other GMs...

I'd enjoy you starting yours. With it being so long ago though, I'd say start over with the last part so everyone could pick characters again and be fully involved in the story.

Eh I don't know. I'm a little lazy right now...maybe I will do it. Maybe someone else will want to...I dunno. -_-

Eh I don't know. I'm a little lazy right now...maybe I will do it. Maybe someone else will want to...I dunno.

Im in if you decide to.

Mh, the RP I'm planning will be a little while until I'm finished. Mainly it's the map I'm making, but there are other factors as well. It's the one I told you about in PMs. :)

Well, myself and a few others are doing some one-shot rp ideas.

Instead of trying to start up a large 'standard' rp, we figured that having a relatively minor idea, and then playing through it, would allow us to get some rp'ing done, actually manage to finish the rp, yet not have it be something that requires a crap-ton of time or effort.

Our current idea, which we haven't started yet, we're still in the initial planning phase, is a Left 4 Dead idea, where everybody chooses a character, which fall within a few restrictions, who have to complete a mission in a zombie apocalypse world.

A couple of semi-formed ideas we have thus far are:

A mission as an SG-team, from StarGate, whether it's the original series, Atlantis or Universe, is up to debate.

A period of time as Heralds of Galactus.

A mission as Nanosuit wielders, from Crysis.