By UMPIRE

Tanya Sloan vs. Moon Rock Aliens

MATCH SCORE
Tanya Sloan: 1
Moon Rock Aliens: 5

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 22 Match 17301 Medusa (Marvel) vs. Carmen Sandiego

MATCH SCORE
Medusa (Marvel): 0
Carmen Sandiego: 3

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 21 Match 17300 Ruby Rose vs. Tracer (Overwatch)

MATCH SCORE
Ruby Rose: 4
Tracer (Overwatch): 2

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 20 Match 17299 Cassie Cage vs. Trini Kwan

MATCH SCORE
Cassie Cage: 4
Trini Kwan: 1

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 19 Match 17298 Wednesday Addams vs. Chloe Bourgeois vs. Chel

MATCH SCORE
Wednesday Addams: 1
Chloe Bourgeois: 2
Chel: 1

By UMPIRE

Ash Crimson vs. Necalli

MATCH SCORE
Ash Crimson: 3
Necalli: 1

By UMPIRE

Black Widow vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Black Widow: 5
Cybermen (Mondasian): 1

By UMPIRE

Tula (Pirates Of Dark Water) vs. Zarana

MATCH SCORE
Tula (Pirates Of Dark Water): 4
Zarana: 2

By UMPIRE

Donatello (Mirage) vs. Jubei Yagyu

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 4
Jubei Yagyu: 3

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 18 Match 17279 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Baby Doll vs. Ladybug

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 1
Baby Doll: 0
Ladybug: 2

By UMPIRE

Minute Men (Kaiserreich) vs. The French Foreign Legion

MATCH SCORE
Minute Men (Kaiserreich): 1
The French Foreign Legion: 2

By UMPIRE

G.I. Joe vs. Zombies vs. The Super Hero Taisen Army

MATCH SCORE
G.I. Joe: 2
Zombies (Return of the Living Dead): 1
The Super Hero Taisen Universe: 5

By UMPIRE

Doctor Strange vs. Fat Buu

MATCH SCORE
Doctor Strange: 6
Fat Buu: 1

By UMPIRE

Space Jockey Alien vs. Astro Megazord

MATCH SCORE
Space Jockey Alien: 2
Astro Megazord: 4

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Galford D. Weller

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 6
Galford D. Weller: 3

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. Agent Bishop

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 5
Agent Bishop: 1

By UMPIRE

King Triton vs. The Leviathan (Atlantis)

MATCH SCORE
King Triton: 6
The Leviathan (Atlantis): 1

By UMPIRE

Daredevil vs. Michael Myers

MATCH SCORE
Daredevil: 8
Michael Myers: 2

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Haohmaru

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 6
Haohmaru : 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Julian Bashir vs. Hawkeye Pierce

MATCH SCORE
Julian Bashir: 2
Hawkeye Pierce: 7

Match 13540 The Dragon Ball Universe vs. Son Goku (DBE Live Action)

Venom 2009

The version of Goku from Dragon Ball Evolution was the most hated. The DBZ Fans hated him because his movie sucked, and he was nothing like his anime counterpart. Even the Dragon Ball Characters hated him. Everyone that had seen him and his movie thought of them as the Black Sheep of the Dragon Ball franchise. But no more. He was going to get his revenge.

At a desert, the Evolution Goku had found the last Evolution Dragon Ball. With all seven Evolution Dragon Balls, Evolution Goku had called for Evolution Shenron.

"What is your wish?" Evolution Shenron asked.

"I what to be a Super Saiyan, but at the highest level." Evolution Goku said.

"Very Well." Evolution Shenron said as he granted Evolution Goku’s wish.

Soon Evolution Goku bursted with energy and his body was completely gold with his eyes completely white.

"Behold the most powerful Super Saiyan Form of all. I give you Super Saiyan 9000." Evolution Shenron said.

"Incredible! I feel so powerful!" SSJ9000 Goku yelled shocked.

"Now I must be off." Evolution Shenron said as he disappeared with the Evolution Dragon Balls up in the sky and they scattered across the world.

"Now that I’m a Super Saiyan 9000, I can have my revenge on the DBZ FanBoys, and what better way to do it by killing their precious Dragon Ball Characters. I will show everyone in the world what I can do." SSJ9000 Goku said.

At Mount Paozu, the Anime Goku and Vegeta were having a sparring match, until they sensed something powerful far away. "Vegeta, do you sense that?" Goku asked.

"Yes, whatever it is, it’s very powerful." Vegeta said.

Then Elder Kai and Kibito Kai appeared in front of Goku and Vegeta. "Goku! Vegeta! We’re all in danger!" Kibito Kai yelled.

"Danger from what?" Goku asked.

"Your Live Action Counterpart from that very bad Dragon Ball movie, has used the Evolution Dragon Balls to turn himself into a Super Saiyan 9000." Elder Kai said.

"WHAT! Super Saiyan 9000! There’s no way a level like that can exist!" Vegeta yelled.

"I’m afraid so. The Evolution Goku wants revenge on the DBZ FanBoys and the Dragon Ball Characters for making fun of him. His plan is to kill all the characters, so he can hurt the Fans’ pride, and show the world how powerful he has become." Kibito Kai said.

"Well I’m sure that Vegeta and I can beat him. He maybe powerful now, but I’m sure there is someway we can beat him." Goku said.

"Kakarot, as much as I hate to say this, we’re out matched here. Your Live Action Counterpart is in a level of Super Saiyan that is ahead of us. The two of us can only transform to Super Saiyan 4. How do you think we can beat someone like this?" Vegeta said.

"That’s why you two need to work together with the other Dragon Ball Characters. Heros and Villains must work together to fight this common threat. You will even need help from Bills, the villain from the new Dragon Ball Z movie. I’m having King Kai and King Yemma make arrangements with everyone. Plus, I have something that would help you two." Elder Kai said.

Later, SSJ9000 Goku came to West City, and saw a bunch of Dragon Ball Characters in front of him.

There was Baby, Bills, Broly, Frieza, Goku, Goten (GT), Hirudegarn in his Second Form, Kid Buu, King Piccolo, Lord Slug, Mirai Trunks, Mystic Gohan, Omega Shenron, Piccolo, Super 17, Super Janemba, Super Perfect Cell, Tien, Trunks (GT), Vegeta, Wiss, Yamcha, and 50 Cell Jrs.

"Well, well, look what we have here. Looks like someone spilled about my Super Saiyan 9000 Form." SSJ9000 Goku said.

"You know this doesn’t have to be this way." Goku said.

"Oh, but it does. Every since my movie came out, everyone hated me and made fun of me. Everywhere I go people called me, the Lame Goku, the Watered-Down Goku, the Washed-Out Goku, the Wannabe Goku. Well no more! Once I kill you all, and hunt down the rest of the Dragon Ball Characters, I will show the world what I can do, and maybe get some respect." SSJ9000 Goku said.

"Well then I guess we’ll have to fight." Goku said.

"Oh, this won’t be a fight. It will be a slaughter. What can you all do?" SSJ9000 Goku said.

"Your about to find out. Let’s do this Kakarot." Vegeta said as he pulled out an earring and put it on his left hear.

"Right." Goku said as he got out an earring too, and put it on his right hear.

Soon the Potara Earrings fused Goku and Vegeta together to form Vegito. "Did anyone miss me? Next Up." Then Vegito transformed to Super Saiyan 4.

20110423160755%21Vegito_SSJ4.jpg

"Our turn Goten." Trunks said.

"Right." Goten said.

Soon Goten and Trunks did the Fusion Dance and became Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks.

GotenksSSJ3_color.png

Tien and Yamcha did the Fusion Dance too, and they became Tiencha.

Yamhan.jpg

Baby turned into a blob and got into Janemba’s mouth, and soon the two became Baby Janemba.

BabyJanembaArt2.png

Mirai Trunks transforms to Super Saiyan 3.

SS3FTrunks%28DBH%29.png

Broly transforms to Legendary Super Saiyan 3.

1_SSJ3-Broly.jpg

Frieza transforms to the 5th form like his brother, Cooler.

Frieza_Fifth_Form_.jpg

Then Piccolo fused with King Piccolo and Lord Slug. Piccolo looked the same, but his powers had increased a lot.

"Ah, is that it? You all think because some of you become one person, and some of you transform to your higher forms, you all can beat me? I’m at Super Saiyan 9000! None of you all can beat me!" SSJ9000 Goku yelled.

"We’ll see about that. Everyone Attack!" Vegito yelled.

------

So there you have it.

Super Saiyan 9000 Evolution Goku

–VS–

SSJ4 Vegito

5th Form Frieza

Baby Janemba

Bills

Hirudegarn in his Second Form

Kid Buu

LSSJ3 Broly

Mystic Gohan

Omega Shenron

Piccolo, fuse with King Piccolo and Lord Slug.

SSJ3 Gotenks

SSJ3 Mirai Trunks

Super 17

Super Perfect Cell

Tiencha, the Fusion of Tien and Yamcha

Wiss

50 Cell Jrs (or more made by Cell)

Who do you think will win?

Learn More About

The Dragon Ball Universe

Read more about The Dragon Ball Universe at Wikipedia

Official Site: Toei Animation Links: Wikipedia Dragonball wiki DragonballZ

Son Goku (DBE Live Action)

Read more about Son Goku (DBE Live Action) at Wikipedia

Official Site: Twentieth Century Fox Links: Wikipedia Dragonball Wiki Wapedia

Buu absorbs Frieza,Gohan, Tiencha, Cell, Piccolo, Trunks and Broly. Vegito, Janemba, Omega, Super 17, Gotenks, Hirudegarn and Ultra Buu destroy the fake Super Saiyan. Even if the level is 9'000 that means nothing since at higher Super Saiyan levels the increases diminish. Not to mention the fact that the level is fake and he isn't even a real Saiyan, cutting the power even further. He probably just got a new look considering these were the evolution dragonballs.