7:1 - Medamatcha vs. Magneto

MATCH SCORE
Medamatcha: 6
Magneto: 7

7:1 - The Spirit (Rin Yamaoka) vs. Michael Myers

MATCH SCORE
The Spirit (Rin Yamaoka): 11
Michael Myers: 2

7:1 - Emperor Palpatine vs. Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne)

MATCH SCORE
Emperor Palpatine: 4
Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne): 10

7:1 - Biollante vs. Gipsy Danger

MATCH SCORE
Biollante: 10
Gipsy Danger: 2

7:1 - Lelouch Lamperouge vs. Brainiac 5

MATCH SCORE
Lelouch Lamperouge: 2
Brainiac 5: 11

7:1 - Hellhounds vs. Santa Claus (Santa's Slay)

MATCH SCORE
Hellhounds: 8
Santa Claus (Santa's Slay): 4

7:1 - Johnny Sokko And His Flying Robot vs. Space Godzilla

MATCH SCORE
Johnny Sokko And His Flying Robot: 3
Space Godzilla: 7

7:1 - Michael Jackson (Moonwalker) vs. Penn And Teller

MATCH SCORE
Michael Jackson (Moonwalker): 9
Penn And Teller: 3

7:1 - Stewie Griffin vs. Dexter

MATCH SCORE
Stewie Griffin: 5
Dexter: 8

7:1 - The Invisible Woman vs. Carol Danvers

MATCH SCORE
The Invisible Woman: 10
Carol Danvers: 4

7:1 - Lip vs. Jack-Jack Parr

MATCH SCORE
Lip: 4
Jack-Jack Parr: 6

7:1 - Ruby (Supernatural) vs. Lestat de Lioncourt

MATCH SCORE
Ruby (Supernatural): 1
Lestat de Lioncourt: 9

7:1 - Invincible vs. The Death Star

MATCH SCORE
Invincible: 9
The Death Star: 4

7:1 - Haggar (Voltron) vs. The Silver Surfer

MATCH SCORE
Haggar (Voltron): 3
The Silver Surfer: 10

7:1 - Ultraman vs. Dragonzord

MATCH SCORE
Ultraman: 8
Dragonzord: 5

Eliot vs. Josie Rizal

MATCH SCORE
Eliot: 6
Josie Rizal: 0

All-New All-Different Avengers vs. The Daleks

MATCH SCORE
All-New All-Different Avengers: 4
The Daleks: 1

Katie Ka-Boom vs. Minerva Mink

MATCH SCORE
Katie Ka-Boom: 4
Minerva Mink: 3

Bo-Katan Kryze vs. Pre Vizsla

MATCH SCORE
Bo-Katan Kryze: 5
Pre Vizsla: 0

Sign in to follow this  
Supes Rulez

Match 13535 Starfire vs. T-1000 (Terminator)

May 3, 2022. 8:00 PM

"You can't sleep, Richard?" Kori'andr sat up and turned Dick Grayson to face her. "No... I'm just thinking about tonight." Sighing, she got up and strapped her mission gear on. "Richard, everything will be fine. He'll be safe with Connor."

She realized too late that bringing up Damian was a mistake. Throwing back the sheets Dick walked over to fetch the mesh under-suit for his Bat-armor. "Kory, I really don't think it's such a good idea. You know he'll just go running off as usual and get himself hurt: AGAIN." His callous tone came as a surprise to her. "Richard, why do you have to be like this with him? His father, for all we know, is dead. You and Tim could be the only family he has left. You shouldn't be so hard on him."

Dick smirked and walked over. "Well, look at you, giving me parenting advice. You'd think we were married." Snickering, Kory wrapped her arms around his neck. "Well Richard, we already tried that... remember how it turned out?" Rolling his eyes, Dick remembered the disastrous possession of Raven by her father's power. "Don't..." Maybe it was the nostalgia, maybe it was worry about the mission at hand, they couldn't help kissing.

"Starfire. You're needed in Bludhaven. Bring reinforcements if you can."

Groaning, Starfire walked over to her communicator. "Yes, Connor."

So much for a romantic, quiet evening.

"My world was lost. I swore I would do anything in my power to help the people or Earth from suffering that same pain and sorrow. But then these monstrous machines destroyed nearly everything we all held dear. Sometimes I wonder whether it's easier to fly away and never turn back. Sometimes I wish I had never come here. But then I remember my friends among the Titans and the Outsiders. I remember all the laughter, the tears, and the love we all shared. I think about them, and the rest is easy.

I think about Richard, and I know I'm home."

TERMINATOR: OLD FLAMES

JESSICA BIEL: KORI'ANDR/STARFIRE

JARED PADALECKI: DICK GRAYSON/BATMAN

LOGAN LERMAN: DAMIAN WAYNE/ROBIN

CHRISTIAN BALE; JOHN CONNOR

"So. What does Connor need us for? Why couldn't we just blow up another foundry? Rescue a few sobbing hostages? Launch a computer virus and saying 'checkmate' like we're so dramatic?" Damian Wayne had not shut up the entire ride, and Starfire was beginning to regret letting him come. "Damian, that's enough. When we get there you had best keep quiet, unless you want them to take you and put you through those 'flesh processors'." Rolling his eyes Damian snarked "I know you two would just like to get this over with like a couple of buzzkills, but some of us are trying to enjoy life, live for the moment..."

The son of Bruce Wayne looked out at the bay of Bludhaven and the Skynet fleet, their forces engaged with John Connor's navy. "While we can. Well, later suckers. I'M BATMAAA..." Leaping out of the helicopter he glided down to a small Skynet boat, quickly sabotaging the T-900 and blasting the two others with it's gun. Pulling out his staff he quickly directed the boat towards Connor's ship. Batman yelled after him "DAMIAN, STAY CLOSE TO THE FLAGSHIP, I MEAN IT!"

"Perhaps Richard, we should have kept him with Tim..." BAM! A missile from an aerial H-K knocked the helicopter off balance. Carrying Batman, Starfire flew out of the falling aircraft and past a massive prototype hydro-bot, blasting a passing H-K. "We need to breach the core of the main Skynet vessel, if we shut it down the local Terminators will lose direction! They'll be a lot easier to take down!" Nodding, Starfire flew them both towards a monstrosity of a submarine, landing Batman on the deck of the ship. "Stay safe."

Several minutes later she was in the lower decks of the submarine. A small fusion reactor was powering the vessel, and if she located it should should overload it with her starbolts. "Starfire..." Turning she raised her hand, but there was nobody there. "Why weren't you out there helping us? We still needed you."

Illuminating the room, Starfire saw Dick standing there with his mask off, with his arm at a horrific angle. "Richard!" Rushing to his side, she lifted his arm and looked, seeing the armor plate covering his elbow twisted and crushed over his arm. "I have to get you out of here."

Moving him along a narrow hallway, she was about to turn towards the bridge when...

SNIKT. Feeling sudden movement at her side, Starfire pulled away and shoved Dick away. Gasping, Starfire reached for her left ribs and as she pulled her hand away... she saw blood.

"Predictable." With shock Starfire watched 'Dick' shift into a metallic, amorphous shape. A basic humanoid form that reflected the various surroundings stood before her with it's hand covered in her blood. And then it turned into... Her. It was a T-1000. As a sharp pain shot up her side, Starfire examined the wound. Not too deep, and it had barely missed her vitals. But it was bleeding fast, and as much as it hurt she lit up her hand and cauterized the wound.

"...Do you and other Terminators feel fear? Because right now... You should be very afraid."

As the psuedo-Starfire formed it's hands into spiked balls, the warrior princess lit up like a small inferno, enraged.

T-1000_002.png

Learn More About

Starfire

Read more about Starfire at Wikipedia

Official Site: Detective Comics Links: Koriand'r's Wiki Profile Titan's Tower Profile DC Database Profile

T-1000 (Terminator)

Read more about T-1000 (Terminator) at Wikipedia

Official Site: TriStar Pictures/Sony Links: Wikipedia Entry: T-1000 International Hero Link IMDB Profile

Starfire has been wounded by the T-1000 but not badly. She has stopped the bleeding for now, but the pain is enough to hamper her full fighting ability somewhat. Will she be able to take on this killer machine and destroy the ship?

I think Starfire will win this one. The T-1000 is tough enough to give her a rough time but I suspect she has enough power to damage it at the molecular level, which will end it's shape-shifting ways.

I liked the "flesh processors" like. It reminded me that Soylent Green is people. It's Peeeeeople!

I think Starfire will win this one. The T-1000 is tough enough to give her a rough time but I suspect she has enough power to damage it at the molecular level, which will end it's shape-shifting ways.

I liked the "flesh processors" like. It reminded me that Soylent Green is people. It's Peeeeeople!

Oh dear, I forgot about that one <_<

I'll go with Starfire too. Although I'm not sure she could destroy it on a molectular level, she can defeat it in battle.

Another good set-up, Supes. Your arc continues to be intriguing, and the characterizations are just about spot-on.

Terminator would win. He keeps coming back.

The parameters of this set-up, though, aren't about the war against the Terminators in general, where Skynet would keep reproducing them. It's about whether Starfire can defeat/destroy this single Terminator, which she has a good chance of doing. Remember that in T2, the T-1000 was finally destroyed when it was knocked into a vat of molten metal and melted away. Even with her injury, I could see Kory putting out enough starbolt energy to at least obliterate enough of T-1000 that he's no longer a threat.

Starfire has been wounded by the T-1000 but not badly.

I'm not arguing the parameters of the match, but I was under the impression Starfire was more durable than that.

I'm not arguing the parameters of the match, but I was under the impression Starfire was more durable than that.

Well if Skynet is going up against superhumans and aliens, I figured that it would bump up it's Terminator's abilities.

So that, even though Starfire is durable, the T-1000 would be designed to fight and kill her. Whether it will actually succeed is up to you guys.

I was wondering. This has all been DC so far, but if you were to drift into Marvel territory I'd expect Deathloc to make an appearance.

Pretty sure Starfire has some degree of the Superman powerset. Like 50 tons strength, flight, energy blast, etc.. at her disposal. How is a dude that had problems with a 2-ton cyborg going to contend with that? DC character with the DC standard in powers wins.

Match Final Results

USER RATINGS

A OMG I LOVE THIS SONG; MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN

A Very nice chapter to this DC/Skynet arc! The stories are intriguing and the characterization is just about spot-on.

F

A Excellent. A.

B

SCORE

Starfire: 22

T-1000 (Terminator): 5

FPA: 3.1