Alexandra Amberson: 4
Danger Room: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Calender Man vs. Rainbow Archer

MATCH SCORE
Calender Man: 6
Rainbow Archer: 4

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Burger King vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
The Burger King: 6
Flo (Progressive): 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Artemis vs. Odin

MATCH SCORE
Artemis: 5
Odin: 8

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Battle Droids vs. Clonetroopers

MATCH SCORE
Battle Droids: 0
Clonetroopers: 14

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Tallahassee (Zombie Land) vs. The Town of Silent Hill

MATCH SCORE
Tallahassee (Zombie Land): 4
The Town of Silent Hill: 7

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Overlook Hotel vs. Din Djarin

MATCH SCORE
The Overlook Hotel: 4
Din Djarin: 11

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Pele vs. Cúchulainn

MATCH SCORE
Pele: 5
Cúchulainn: 4

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Android 8 vs. Midnighter

MATCH SCORE
Android 8: 9
Midnighter: 3

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Superman

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 6
Superman: 7

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Invid vs. The Romulan Star Empire

MATCH SCORE
The Invid: 7
The Romulan Star Empire: 6

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Snap, Crackle, and Pop

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 7
Snap, Crackle, and Pop: 5

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Qu (All Tomorrows) vs. The Cylons

MATCH SCORE
The Qu (All Tomorrows): 4
The Cylons: 8

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Michonne vs. Monster Island

MATCH SCORE
Michonne: 2
Monster Island: 11

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Apollo vs. Quetzalcoatl

MATCH SCORE
Apollo: 9
Quetzalcoatl: 2

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Tony the Tiger vs. Dig 'em Frog

MATCH SCORE
Tony the Tiger: 8
Dig 'em Frog: 3

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Scar (Disney) vs. David Xanatos

MATCH SCORE
Scar (Disney): 5
David Xanatos: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Mario vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Mario: 3
Willy the Hillbilly: 10

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Lara Croft vs. Xenomorph Prime

MATCH SCORE
Lara Croft: 7
Xenomorph Prime: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Ryu vs. Sub-Zero

MATCH SCORE
Ryu: 7
Sub-Zero: 5

Match 13522 Batman vs. Graboids

Incredible Hulk

Batman was studying something on the bat computer in the bat cave when his trusted butler Alfred walked in.

"What is it Alfred?" muttered Batman

"Master Bruce, have you managed to find the origin of the envelope left at the police station for Batman yet?" asked Alfred.

"No Alfred" Batman said. "I have just finished analyzing it for any clue to who left it. Whoever left it, they were smart enough not to leave behind any trace."

Batman stared at the piece of paper that was found inside and read it aloud.

You better come quick to join all the fun

Beware the creatures that lurk from below

They are the sharks of a waterless ocean

Be careful where you take a step

This news won't be the anything to grab yah

— Perfection, Nevada

"Any idea about who sent it Master Bruce? Perhaps the Riddler wanting another go around as you Americans might say?" said Alfred.

"No clue" grumbled Batman. "Something about this doesn't feel right Alfred." Batman studied it for a couple more seconds before speaking. "Alfred prepare the batplane. I'm going to this place called Perfection to find out who's behind this. Even if it is a trap, I need to figure out what this guy is planning before he does something stupid."

****************************************************************************************************

Batman landed the batplane at the edge of town. Leaving the engine running, he got out of the plane.

Whatever this wanna be villain was planning, It would probably be over relatively quickly Batman thought. They hardly ever present much of a challenge.

When he got out of the batplane and started walking into town something felt off. According to local news, most of the townspeople had disappeared under unknown circumstances. People of nearby towns were too sacred to even to enter the valley. There also had been reports of strange tremors of unknown origin in the area so Batman brought a device along to track them and to possibly figure out their cause. There were currently 5 dots on its screen. Batman kept on high alert for anything out of the ordinary.

As Batman waked towards the center of town, he glanced at the nearby buildings. Perfection was an okay town but it was quite small. Even though it was practically abandoned, the town appeared as if people had been living there right up until he got there. While he was walking, he heard a lurching noise. As he turned around, he saw the batplane sinking in to the ground within a cloud of dust as if something was pulling it down. Batman threw a couple explosive batarangs from the darkness of his cape at the base of the dust cloud as he ducked into a nearby store. They appeared to have done nothing, as the Batplane finally disappeared beneath the ground.

"Apparently this will take longer than I thought" said Batman as he gave a smirk.

Match Summary

Batman

Vs.

5 Graboids

Batman has no previous knowledge of the Graboids. His only gear is that which he normally carries on his body. Batman has to survive and kill the graboids. He can not call for help.

Bye Bye grabboids, i was nice knowing you. Like Batman said, it will be over quickly and without much of a challenge. The Grabboids are overgrown wormlike creatures whos main strength is that they can move fast underground, they are big and strong but act mostly on instinct. Batman has brought the means to trace them so he knows where they are, and from the fate of the batplane he will know from where to expect an attack. Batman has killed, bigger, faster and more dangerouns creatues with relative ease. After going rounds with creatures like Killer Croc, Poison Ivy and ManBat some mutant worms will be a nice change of pace. The Grabboids will be gone in a day or two and whoever sent that letter will learn that it takes more than that if you want to take on Batman.

I think the graboids have a better chance of winning than you think

Some advantages they have :

– Batman isn't even sure what he is going up against so he won't know what the graboids are at first, she will have learn any key information such as their strengths and weaknesses on his own without getting killed

– because they are practical unhitable underground (at least by what Batman normally carries around) to kill them Batman will have to figure out how to make them surface or swallow explosives (if he thinks of this trick) which will be tough at first with no previous knowledge of the graboids but no way impossible.

– they don't just run on instinct. They are actually pretty smart at times. They "are always on a learning curve." One way of killing a graboid will probably not work on the more than one more graboid depending on how fast they catch on

– the graboids only need one kill so Batman will not have a second chance if he gets nailed. The graboid have an advantage of there being a group of them because they can possibly learn to avoid what killed a previous graboid

I'm not saying they will win, I'm just saying they have a better chance than some may think

They do.

Batman's advantages are that he's smarter than any of the characters in the movies. He will figure out of the basics of what graboids can and can't do pretty quickly. Once he realized a rock outcropping is a safe place, he'll buy himself a lot of time to plan.

His weakness is that he probably isn't carrying enough powerful weapons to kill all the graboids. He'll have to come up with ingenious ways to do this and that's a real challenge.

However, I think he can almost certainly escape and come back better prepared.

They do.

Batman's advantages are that he's smarter than any of the characters in the movies. He will figure out of the basics of what graboids can and can't do pretty quickly. Once he realized a rock outcropping is a safe place, he'll buy himself a lot of time to plan.

His weakness is that he probably isn't carrying enough powerful weapons to kill all the graboids. He'll have to come up with ingenious ways to do this and that's a real challenge.

However, I think he can almost certainly escape and come back better prepared.

Yah I tried to make it was at least some what of a good challenge for batman and not just a walk in the park

Good set-up, Incredible Hulk. Though the story's a bit short, it maps out the scenario pretty well.

As for the match, the Graboids are going to have Batman scrambling for a bit, but I could see him eventually devising ways to deal with them. That last Graboid is always the trickiest to kill. :)

Batman would figure out how to avoid getting eaten by the Graboids in minutes, then use the array of high explosives he carries on him, from explosive Batarangs to pocket-sized bombs, etc, along with various sonic, electronic and poisonous gadgets and weapons he has on him to eventually take them all out. Batman: Tremors would be a very short film.

Great match up. Tremors was a good series. Well, the first one anyways. I guess that means the series wasn't great, just the original. Anyway, I think Batman wins as he is much more resourceful than the rednecks of the film.