By UMPIRE

11:6 - Doogie Howser vs. Beverly Crusher

MATCH SCORE
Doogie Howser: 1
Beverly Crusher: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Derelict (LV-426) vs. Penny (Inspector Gadget)

MATCH SCORE
The Derelict (LV-426): 8
Penny (Inspector Gadget): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Catwoman vs. Arsene Lupin III

MATCH SCORE
Catwoman: 2
Arsene Lupin III: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tinker Bell vs. Princess Aurora

MATCH SCORE
Tinker Bell: 8
Princess Aurora: 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Batman (Richard Grayson) vs. Leonardo (TMNT)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Richard Grayson): 3
Leonardo (TMNT): 8

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Neal Caffrey vs. Dominic Toretto

MATCH SCORE
Neal Caffrey: 10
Dominic Toretto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Death Star vs. Ron Stoppable

MATCH SCORE
The Death Star: 4
Ron Stoppable: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Anna Of Arendelle vs. Belle (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Anna Of Arendelle: 12
Belle (Disney): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Carlton Banks vs. Konohagakure

MATCH SCORE
Carlton Banks: 10
Konohagakure: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tiana (Disney) vs. Pocahontas

MATCH SCORE
Tiana (Disney): 3
Pocahontas: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Raphael (TMNT) vs. Lady Shiva

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (TMNT): 5
Lady Shiva: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Snake-Eyes vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

MATCH SCORE
Snake-Eyes: 4
Raiden (Metal Gear): 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Shinobi (Joe Musashi) vs. Michelangelo (1987)

MATCH SCORE
Shinobi (Joe Musashi): 6
Michelangelo (1987): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Sir John Falstaff vs. Vice City

MATCH SCORE
Sir John Falstaff: 10
Vice City: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Arthur Morgan vs. Nathan Drake

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 9
Nathan Drake: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Dwight Schrute vs. Remnant

MATCH SCORE
Dwight Schrute: 4
Remnant: 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Master Splinter (TMNT) vs. Wildcat

MATCH SCORE
Master Splinter (TMNT): 5
Wildcat: 7

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Rapunzel vs. Megara (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Rapunzel: 8
Megara (Disney): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Robin Hood vs. Hasky

MATCH SCORE
Robin Hood: 3
Hasky: 7

By UMPIRE

Tournament - Jaws vs. Namora

MATCH SCORE
Jaws: 1
Namora: 5

Censorship? Really?

Gizmo Hibiki

I have been here for a while now, and have been makeing matches too. Foul language is something that has been censored on the comments when it came to commenting on matches or frum discussions. I had to problem with is since it did not have me limited to a certain amount of phrases or words. But now I look at them....they have had the soccer mom treatment. Now we can't swear or use any kind of bad language? I looked up my match with Huey and Riley Freeman going up against the Flower Division, and the words have been replaced with either "Vulgarity" or "Racism". Really?

What if we want to make this match edgey and dark and mature, we can't use curse words? What about characters that are known for racisim and swearing up the bunghole like Jay and Silent Bob or Dirty Harry, do we have to replace all the words with stuff like darn, screw, or some other words that are not the same?

Guys, movies and music already gets censored enough as it is when they put it up on the radio or on T.V.. Do we REALLY need to cesnsor the internet now??

Well, there's an easy solution to your particular problem. If you're over 18, an admin can put you in the Adult group. Your words won't be censored, but you'll still have to use common sense.

What is the point of censorship? I don't think there is any need for it as I have seen no children on this site, only the same group of users. But we must also look at how it could offend users particuarly racist remarks... Maybe there is need for it? I'm officially sitting on the fence.

What is the point of censorship? I don't think there is any need for it as I have seen no children on this site, only the same group of users. But we must also look at how it could offend users particuarly racist remarks... Maybe there is need for it? I'm officially sitting on the fence.

Essentially, it is to allow the groups who's prefer not to see vulgarity, and or profanity, the opportunity to not be bombarded with it. I don't really see as much use in it, but it is like the blocking of racist remarks, a respectful gesture to certain groups. Actually though..., I don't think FoxFingers has ever addressed this issue much on the site as of recent...

Z is correct. 1. Not everyone wants to see that. 2. There are tons of kids on this site. Why would you think there are no kids on a site about cartoons and comic books? 3. This is supposed to be a site meant to be family friendly per Fox (the creator). 4. What Dskillz said.

Last the censored words is an automatic function. The site censors you, not us. The site hates your vulgarity.

I haven't seen much youngsters on this site... as users anyway.

I haven't seen much youngsters on this site... as users anyway.

Are you even looking at the ages? ND7 was like 11 when he joined. AvP is a "youngster". Force Echo is only 16. Regardless, this is what it is. You want a little more leniency, go to the FPL. The CBUB is a little more tied to the greater internet world, so it is a bit more strict. FPL is a little area in the corner, so they have more freedom. Go there and curse, but they are writers. If you are cursing for cursing sakes, they will say you suck and kick you out too.

I haven't cursed though, have I?... I've not even sugested I was going to.

One thing about censorship in a place like this. It feels like a public setting, but it really isn't. This virtual place belongs to someone (I assume it's Fox Fingers.) Legally this is more or less an extension of the owner's home. We are guests in a private space, and coming in and then complaining that your host won't let you curse is being a really bad guest.

• Like 2

you have.

alot.

That's ancient history. I mean now in the present and future.

Is swearing the only issue here or are things like graphic descryptions of death. My current match features several jokes about suicide and a couple about defecation. Is that too extreme for pg13.

Is swearing the only issue here or are things like graphic descryptions of death. My current match features several jokes about suicide and a couple about defecation. Is that too extreme for pg13.

PG-13 — Parents Strongly Cautioned. Some Material May Be Inappropriate For Children Under 13. A PG-13 rating is a sterner warning by the Rating Board to parents to determine whether their children under age 13 should view the motion picture, as some material might not be suited for them. A PG-13 motion picture may go beyond the PG rating in theme, violence, nudity, sensuality, language, adult activities or other elements, but does not reach the restricted R category. The theme of the motion picture by itself will not result in a rating greater than PG-13, although depictions of activities related to a mature theme may result in a restricted rating for the motion picture. Any drug use will initially require at least a PG-13 rating. More than brief nudity will require at least a PG-13 rating, but such nudity in a PG-13 rated motion picture generally will not be sexually oriented. There may be depictions of violence in a PG-13 movie, but generally not both realistic and extreme or persistent violence. A motion picture’s single use of one of the harsher sexually-derived words, though only as an expletive, initially requires at least a PG-13 rating. More than one such expletive requires an R rating, as must even one of those words used in a sexual context. The Rating Board nevertheless may rate such a motion picture PG-13 if, based on a special vote by a two-thirds majority, the Raters feel that most American parents would believe that a PG-13 rating is appropriate because of the context or manner in which the words are used or because the use of those words in the motion picture is inconspicuous.