Angel (King Of Fighters): 4
Julia Chang: 2

Sign in to follow this  
xLEGACYx

Match 13480 Darth Maul vs. Uchiha Itachi

PREVIOUS CHAPTER

http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30322

CURRENT CHAPTER

Immediately, the two assassins split. Darth Maul took off to the left. Itachi disappeared into the shadows and smoke. They both knew they were overpowered here in a straight up fight. Osborne began firing energy blasts towards Itachi. Each blast looked to connect but each time the target would simply disperse upon impact. Itachi threw kunai at Osborne while he moved from shadow to shadow. Laughing Osborne said, “What are you doing boy? You mean to hurt my by throwing simple knives at me? How amusing.†While Osborne continued his rant, Darth Maul had been given enough time to focus. He generated a force blast he had been building up. It was enough to knock the unknowing Osborne into the far wall. Osborne quickly reacted, spinning around and charging. Blasting at Maul with his repulsor beams, the ground and wall erupted. Darth Maul had managed to avoid a direct hit but his cloak was ablaze. Quickly he stripped it off. The force of the blast had sent him sailing out of the building. Immersing himself in the force, he jumped from debris to debris. He allowed the force to guide and enhance his jumps. As the debris fell, he used it to make his way back into the room. Osborne looked and Maul in amusement. Then suddenly he was engulfed in a fire ball. Turning back around, he saw Itachi firing more fireballs in his direction. Itachi knew this was nothing but a distraction at best. He had to draw Osborne’s attention away from Maul, so he could regain his composer. As much as he despised Maul, Itachi knew he needed him for this all to work. Osborne continued to fire blasts all across the room. Itachi was forced back on the defensive. Darth Maul took advantage of Osborne underestimating him. Igniting his light saber, he jumped high into the air. Bringing it down, he came in contact with Osborne’s shield. It shimmered as the light saber struck. Turning around, Osborne grabbed hold of Darth Maul’s arm. Then knocking the saber from Maul’s grip, he held him up off the ground. Leveling his right hand with Darth Maul’s head, his hand began to glow. Suddenly his systems warned him that his shields were beginning to fail. Looking back towards Itachi, Osborne could see him making hand sings. At the same time, a black flame began to crawl across his shields. In a flash, the shields dispersed. Seeing his opening, Darth Maul let his anger fuel him. He put forth the strongest force lightning he could muster. Osborne’s armor went dark. The lights in his eyes and chest faded and Darth Maul fell from his grip.

Approaching him, Itachi and Maul now stood side by side. Osborne’s suit had locked up when the suit was short circuited by Maul. Reaching up, Itachi removed the face plate from the armor and said, “Our master wanted us to send a message. You are to live but know this. You are not untouchable. There is nowhere in this world you can hide from us. Pursue us, and you will perish but most importantly know that you are not in control.†Itachi smiled as he stepped back. “While you are to live, we are going to leave you with a calling card.†Itachi stepped back and Darth Maul stepped forward, his dark grin on his face. Holding out his hand, his light saber shot from the floor to his hand. Activating it, he rose it in front of Osborne’s face. With a strike so fast it was hardly seen, he had left a burn across Osborne’s face. Itachi stepped back in front and gazed into his eyes using his Tsukuyomi. Crying out in pain, Osborne yelled threats and obscenities at the two assassins as they walked out the door way they had come in.

The two assassins left in the same way they came in. Making there way through the tunnels, Itachi could sense that something was off. He could feel Darth Maul watching him. The two emerged from the tunnels into the waning sunlight. Darth Maul reached inside his robe, activating his ship. The cloak dropped and the entrance ramp slowly lowered to the ground. As the two began to enter, Itachi stopped half way up the ramp. “I thought your robe was set on fire in the explosion earlier?†Itachi asked. Keeping his face hidden beneath his hood, Darth Maul responded. “No. You must be delusional. We were fine. We’re tired. Lets go.†Itachi could tell by the response what had happened. (Venom writhed in pain. As Maul made his final strike, Mac Gargan was the one on the floor. The symbiote had changed hosts) Turning back towards the ship, Itachi started making hand signs out of view of Maul. Then quickly spinning on his heel, he blasted Maul with fire. Darth Maul lunged out of the way, landing underneath a wing of the ship. Yelling in anger, “YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE DONE THAT. NOW WE’RE GONNA TEAR YA LIMB FROM LIMB!!!†Itachi watched as Darth Maul began to change. His size and features began to change and grow. Itachi said with a smile, “This suits me just fine. I’ve been looking for a reason to kill you. This will justify it to master perfectly.â€

Darth Maul w/ Venom symbiote and light saber

darth_venom_ii_by_darkstream00-d3al3m9.jpg

VS

Itachi Uchiha

855_Itachi_Uchiha.jpg

There is no prep. The location is below.

5010502382_f6ed39fcae_z.jpg

This is just a short change of pace for the arc. Only one assassin will be left alive from here.

In this battle Itachi is himself

Darth Maul has his force powers and full control of the symbiote. (the rage of the symbiote helps fuel his darkside powers, making them slightly stronger and easier to perform)

I ALREADY SAID ITACHI

which one did you pick?

Nice setup. I think Itachi is faster than Darth Maul (From what I seen from the Star Wars movie), but does the Symbiote enhanced speed? From the wikia it doesn't say it does but I thought it did. I am sure this be a pretty one sided fight with Itachi's Genjutsu, would the symbiote give him any defense for that? Plus Itachi has a lot of fire Jutsu which is a weakness of the symbiote. Amaterasu (Super powerful fire) is extremely fast, it be hard to dodge, and if it hits its all over for him. Plus Susanoo is a great defense (made of Amaterasu) also can be a powerful weapon and Itachi can use other Jutsu inside of it. Plus Itachi is a genius on the battle field and knows exactly how to use all his powerful ability's to the fullest.

That is the single creepiest picture of Darth Maul I've ever seen.

Oh Cool you used my idea for a possible plot route that I suggested or maybe you had the idea before I suggested it. Either way still a really cool fight and fantastic story and writing as always

Anyway, Darth Maul and Venom would be a deadly and scary combination.

A couple things to think about/ consider

– Itachi might not be at his best because he just recently fought against iron patriot but Itachi won't be like completely worn out. He will most likely be pretty much at full strength but just a thought.

– Itachi's sword will be of really use to him in this battle (vs a lightsaber or the symbiote could easily defend against it and get rid of it)

so he will have to rely on his jutsus or whatever to win this.

Darth Venom with his force abilities should be able to put all them (force push/pull, lightning, and choke) to goods use and also doge the fire attacks that would be the symbiote's weakness. He could also doge them by web zipping to a different location. His force sense comine with the enhance spider sense, from the symbiote is a threating combination. The the alien costume can detect danger from every direction and conduct the wearer in plenty of time. It's a lot more efficient than Spider-Man’s spider-sense because it takes less time to sense the danger. This would make hitting Him quite difficult.

Webbing Itachi then going for the kill might actually work if it connects. The symbiote can also camoflauge itself to its environment

After a fierce fight, I think Darth Venom with the combined might of the force and the venom symbiote defeats Itachi

Oh Cool you used my idea for a possible plot route that I suggested or maybe you had the idea before I suggested it. Either way still a really cool fight and fantastic story and writing as always

Anyway, Darth Maul and Venom would be a deadly and scary combination.

A couple things to think about/ consider

– Itachi might not be at his best because he just recently fought against iron patriot but Itachi won't be like completely worn out. He will most likely be pretty much at full strength but just a thought.

– Itachi's sword will be of really use to him in this battle (vs a lightsaber or the symbiote could easily defend against it and get rid of it)

so he will have to rely on his jutsus or whatever to win this.

Darth Venom with his force abilities should be able to put all them (force push/pull, lightning, and choke) to goods use and also doge the fire attacks that would be the symbiote's weakness. He could also doge them by web zipping to a different location. His force sense comine with the enhance spider sense, from the symbiote is a threating combination. The the alien costume can detect danger from every direction and conduct the wearer in plenty of time. It's a lot more efficient than Spider-Man’s spider-sense because it takes less time to sense the danger. This would make hitting Him quite difficult.

Webbing Itachi then going for the kill might actually work if it connects. The symbiote can also camoflauge itself to its environment

After a fierce fight, I think Darth Venom with the combined might of the force and the venom symbiote defeats Itachi

Absolutely right dude. The Symbiote (with Eddie had it) survived a full on blast from Electro while Vemon was holding his wrists. You bring excellent points about what the symbiote can do. (hince my name. >_>) Lol. Itachi is extremely fast also, I forgot about the symbiote having it's own spider-sense. Come to think of it, I think Maul's Force Powers are enhanced too since the symbiote is supposedly suppose to enhance everything about you since The Force is now kind of a physical thing (mediclorian or however you spell it) I think the symbiote should enhance those powers too right? I could be wrong.

But I think Itatchi can still win after I hard fight....very hard fight. He can the area a blaze and be fine.

@ Incredible Hulk

Yes I went with the idea you presented in the last match. I thought it would equal out a fight between the two assassins more.

As far as th match goes, the symbiote enhances mauls physical attributes to venoms normal levels. He also has all the powers a symbiote would posses. Also he has his sith powers and training. Since the dark side is fueled partly by anger it enhances his force powers. It makes them easier to perform and slightly stronger as well ( for the stories sake, let's say x2)

Great setup.

For the fight itself, I'm giving my vote to Maul, with the Venom symbiote enhancing him, he's got the capability to take out Itachi.

Though I will agree that Itachi could easily manage a win as well.

Damn, I really love this arc! I don't really know anything about Itachi so I really can't comment on how this one would end up but, Venom/Darth Maul is freakin' awesome.

Damn, I really love this arc! I don't really know anything about Itachi so I really can't comment on how this one would end up but, Venom/Darth Maul is freakin' awesome.

Thanks. The winner of this match will decide the character I go with until the last assassin and the master is revealed.

What about Itachi's Genjutsu? That's his main weapon and no one answer if Maul had any kind of defense towards it. If he has no defense for it, it's all over super one sided.

What about Itachi's Genjutsu? That's his main weapon and no one answer if Maul had any kind of defense towards it. If he has no defense for it, it's all over super one sided.

If it's the tsyokomi genjutsu, he just needs to avoid looking Itachi in the eye, if it's the regular type of Genjutsu, there's a few different things that would make it hard for them to work.

1) Maul doesn't have a chakra network like the naruto characters, and since genjutsu works by affected the chakra network, it won't work on him. (this one is a bit of a longshot, but it is a possibility)

2) Maul has a natural defense against mind altering effects via his force, so if he isn't immune, he's highly resistant.

3) Maul has the usual force precognition that allows him to dodge/block blaster shots fired at him, which would also allow him to dodge the attacks sent his way by itachi, even if the genjutsu works.

4) Since the symbiote is a completely seperate entity from maul, even if a genjutsu affects maul, it might not affect the symbiote, which would then render the genjutsu ineffective against maul, as the symbiote would simply 'tell' him, that what ever the genjutsu is showing him, isn't true.

5) basically the same as 1, just for the symbiote, though it's much more likely than 1.

Im surprised the votes are so one sided

It will probably take a couple of days for me to get started on the next part. Got work and range until monday afternoon.