Raphael (Mirage): 6
Iori Yagami: 4

By UMPIRE

Michael Myers vs. Jason Voorhees

MATCH SCORE
Michael Myers: 0
Jason Voorhees: 4

By UMPIRE

Domino (Marvel Comics) vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Domino (Marvel Comics): 2
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3

By UMPIRE

Xu Wenwu vs. Sun Ce

MATCH SCORE
Xu Wenwu: 4
Sun Ce: 2

By UMPIRE

Bonne Jenet vs. Darli Dagger

MATCH SCORE
Bonne Jenet: 2
Darli Dagger: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Clonetroopers vs. Orcs

MATCH SCORE
Clonetroopers: 0
Orcs: 11

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 9
Willy the Hillbilly: 2

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Copperhead vs. Shocker

MATCH SCORE
Copperhead: 5
Shocker: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Supergirl

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 4
Supergirl: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mandrill vs. Calender Man

MATCH SCORE
Mandrill: 7
Calender Man: 5

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Necrons vs. The Shi'ar Empire

MATCH SCORE
Necrons: 5
The Shi\'ar Empire: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mr. Peanut vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
Mr. Peanut: 2
Flo (Progressive): 8

Rumble 2XXXX The Ultimate DC/Marvel/DBZ Amalgamation Matchup

DSkillz

The Ultimate DC/Marvel/DBZ Amalgamation Matchup  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Super-Soldier & Vegitto
    • Thanoseid
    • Doctor Doomsday & Cell

5984.jpg200x200x1199.jpg.pagespeed.ic.4kGHNwIZgR.jpgVS7467.jpgVS8512.jpg109.jpg

You Be The Judge

100x100xcircle_vote.gif.pagespeed.ic.ROu-aP4MkH.png

The Dragonball Z Universe has suddeny merged within the Amalgam Universe. Everyone is now searching for the ultimate power in this new universe: the... um... Anti-Death Dragon Gems. Each Gem holds a key to the Anti-Death Equation and grants the collector of all seven gems whatever wish he/she desires.

Thanoseid is the first to actively seek the Gems out. Super-Soldier is also after the gems, and is teaming up with a recently-fused Vegitto for assistance. In the effort of making things more even, Vegeta, like Goku, has also managed to achieve Super-Saiyan 3 before both Saiyans fused with the Potara Earrings. Doctor Doomsday started his search for the Gems shortly after Thanoseid, and upon seeing his biggest threats, recruits Cell for assistance. To help even the odds, Doctor Doomsday has put Cell through two zenkais. Who wins the battle over this new universe's ultimate power?

I have a number of highly relevant questions that must be answered before I vote.

1) Why is Vegitto wearing shoes that clearly don't go with his earrings?

2) How does Dr. Doomsday keep his cap from snagging on all those pointy bone-spur things?

3) How come Thanosied looks so much like Darksied and not so much like Thanos? Has there been a paternity test?

4) Cell... what's up with that?

5) How much for a Super-Soldier shield belt buckle?

• Like 2

Eh, this didn't quite turn out as planned. I've been planning this rumble, look and everything, since Fox first announced the option of CP-generated rumbles. I was even going to add the EF vs. logo, but all those images wouldn't fit on one line. As you can see, even five 200 X 200 images won't quite fit on one line. Aw, well...

Anyways, Super-Soldier has the physical capabilities of the current Superman and the leadership skills and military experience of Steve Rogers. This version of Vegitto has the combined abilities of Goku and Vegeta, both at SS3, and is fused with the Potara Earrings. Thanoseid is amalgated with the current versions of Darkseid and Thanos. Doctor Doomsday has the genius of Doom and the current physical abilities of Doomsday. Cell is, of course, a genetic amalgamation of every Z-Fighter and Frieza, and has been zenkai-ed twice in an effort to make him evenly powered with the others.

I have a number of highly relevant questions that must be answered before I vote.

1) Why is Vegitto wearing shoes that clearly don't go with his earrings?

2) How does Dr. Doomsday keep his cap from snagging on all those pointy bone-spur things?

3) How come Thanosied looks so much like Darksied and not so much like Thanos? Has there been a paternity test?

4) Cell... what's up with that?

5) How much for a Super-Soldier shield belt buckle?

Um... bad fashion sense by all?

when one has the combined genius of Darkseid and Thanos, coupled with there power set he is nigh unbeatable

Thanosied wins.

He is smart and subtle enough to stand back and watch while the two teams wear each other out. I think Vegito-boy manages to beat Captain Asparigus while Cap and Doc Doomsday stalemate each other. With Cell gone, Vegitto attacks Doc, who is smart enough to go all cat-fight on him and pulls off his earrings, causing a wardrobe malfunction of cosmic proportions.

That takes Vegitto out of the fight, but also gives Cap the opening he needs to get the drop on Doc Doomsday. Unfortunately, that leaves the weakened Cap to face a fresh Thanosied by himself.

Thanosied wins.

He is smart and subtle enough to stand back and watch while the two teams wear each other out. I think Vegito-boy manages to beat Captain Asparigus while Cap and Doc Doomsday stalemate each other. With Cell gone, Vegitto attacks Doc, who is smart enough to go all cat-fight on him and pulls off his earrings, causing a wardrobe malfunction of cosmic proportions.

That takes Vegitto out of the fight, but also gives Cap the opening he needs to get the drop on Doc Doomsday. Unfortunately, that leaves the weakened Cap to face a fresh Thanosied by himself.

the only problem with your analysis is the earrings. Those make the people fused forever. The only thing that separated them was getting eaten by Buu.

Cell < Vegito < Super-Soldier < Dr. Doomsday < Thanoseid.

Keep in mind that we are dealing with current/latest versions of the Amalgam characters(doom, thanos, doomsday, darkseid, superman and cap).

Edited by sirmethos

Apparently, I also accidentally made this a public poll. My bad.

Cell

Keep in mind that we are dealing with current/latest versions of the Amalgam characters(doom, thanos, doomsday, darkseid, superman and cap).

Do you think that the facts that both Goku and Vegeta reached an even level of SS3 before fusing and that Cell has (intentionally) received two zenkais help even things out a bit?