Maki Genryusai vs. Kuma

MATCH SCORE
Maki Genryusai: 4
Kuma: 2

Genie (Aladdin) vs. The Djinn

MATCH SCORE
Genie (Aladdin): 6
The Djinn: 0

PICTURE THIS: Your block is finally out of the way, and you've got a great idea for a match. You spend all that time writing on your iPhone, and finally, you finish and email it to yourself. Then, you set it all up and release it to the world. You wait and wait for results, but nobody shows up. Nobody decides to read it. That, or they all forget to rate, like dumbasses.

My point is, I'm not asking about how you can prevent this from happening, but how do you deal with this when it happens? This boredom, this inner purgatory you feel when things don't go as smoothly as you had planned?

Sometimes it happen to me it can happen to everyone.

Thanks, Khoi. Sorry to bitch and moan, but everyone needs some time to do so every once in a while. Abe Lincoln did it all the time whenever he lost an election (a few nervous breakdowns), Jane Austen did it after having her book rejected 60 times, and I kinda needed to do it right now. It's one thing to get negative reviews for a story, but it's even worse when you're just given the silent treatment. You don't know whether or not to continue onward.

What Book? Are you talking about the set-ups On CBUB?

OR, come to the FPL. Make a character, there is virtually no new competition and any character put on the CA board gets read.

The more you whine, the more likely you are to be overlooked.

Happens to me all the time.

For me I think I don't get read/commented that much on largely because the characters/storylines I like are old enough that a lot of folks here aren't familiar with them. And I feel lost when I read match-ups involving characters from games, Naruto, DC New 52 and etc. I don't know the new characters or the new reboots of old characters. A lack of comments doesn't tell me that people don't like my stuff (people tend to be really nice, actually) but that but that I just don't fit in here.

I used to get frustrated when I never got feedback... I guess I still do but then I remember the point of this site or at least what it is for me... I like the creativity that people do and I like being able to tell the story I have for the characters.. While I may not get feedback or comments, I am still able to have fun writing it.