Fire Marshall Bill: 6

Angel (King Of Fighters) vs. Julia Chang

MATCH SCORE
Angel (King Of Fighters): 4
Julia Chang: 2

Sign in to follow this  
treacherous

Rumble 13462 Red King vs. He-Man

Just finished watching some old He-Man on Netflix and He-Man was blocking laser shots like a Jedi Boss with his power sword. This has nothing to do with anything except that He-Man has uncanny reflexes and speed.

Strength - I'd give Red King a slight edge here. My impression is that He-Man isn't quite in Hulk's league and Red King was a near match for him.

Durability - This is tough. I think He-Man is easier to hurt but, over time, he can keep going when the King's armor would break down. I'll call it even.

Skill - The Red King is good, but He-Man is amazing.

Weapons - A sword that can cut the Hulk is potentially lethal to He-Man, but the power sword is even better (I don't think Hulk could have snapped it.) The king has powerful ray blasts but He Man is expert at blocking attacks like this. The king has rockets and flame blasts that can't be blocked so easily. You can block a rocket, but not the explosion. I give the king an edge here because of versatility.

IMO this is a very even fight, but He-Man is good at beating the odds. IMO he will take this.

I just watched the 2002 He Man series and Prince Adam had a chance to pick sidekicks to amp up with the power of Greyskull. He had the choice of Orko and that cat. He chose the cat. He chose the freaking cat over a wizard? If he'd amped up Orko, he would've been a beast. Like some wicked Gandalf. Stupid. He Man loses for making bad decisions.

Also, these Masters of the Universe were beasts. Ram Man headbutts a meteor out of existence. Made him dizzy, but he took it. Took two hits to knock him out. He Man on the other hand, he just punches the meteors to kingdom come. Take that Sephiroth.

Dinsdale, run the numbers on the destructive powers of meteors. He Man is ridiculous.

Shame they cancelled the 2002 He Man, it was pretty good. It's on Netflix streaming if anybody is interested. He Man just picked up the upper portion of a mountain and used it to deflect the meteors.

BEAST!!

Not sure about Red King, but I remember 2002's He-Man also tossing a 30-story stone tower into orbit.

More He Man feats as I'm watching the show right now. Skeletor fired a blast that decimated a supposedly inpenetrable magically shielded wall that none of his fellow cohorts could break. It had a crack and he blew it to pieces. Later, he fired the same blast at He Man. He Man deflected it back at him (Jedi) and Skeletor took the full blast with little to no damage. Yeah, these guys are monsters.

Note: He Man just took the same blast. Then Skeletor drops a mountain peak on his head. Of course, he shrugs it off.

Shame they cancelled the 2002 He Man, it was pretty good. It's on Netflix streaming if anybody is interested. He Man just picked up the upper portion of a mountain and used it to deflect the meteors.

BEAST!!

funny, i've also started watching it on Netflix recently since they've added it. It's really good. I haven't watched every episode yet though

More He Man feats as I'm watching the show right now. Skeletor fired a blast that decimated a supposedly inpenetrable magically shielded wall that none of his fellow cohorts could break. It had a crack and he blew it to pieces. Later, he fired the same blast at He Man. He Man deflected it back at him (Jedi) and Skeletor took the full blast with little to no damage. Yeah, these guys are monsters.

lol yah and in the comics He-Man was able to exchange blows with the actual Pre-Crisis Superman without suffering any real damage which is pretty impressive

Dinsdale, run the numbers on the destructive powers of meteors. He Man is ridiculous.

Got a video? Speed of a meteor is pretty easy (assuming Eternia is roughly like earth gravity-wise.) Mass and composition is a little harder.

I should probably track down the '02 He-Man episodes. Those were pretty good IIRC.

Red King is in the animated Planet Hulk which is on Netflix streaming. Not Hulk's best villain by a long way but pretty tough.

A 2 meter sphere of granite weighs 10891 kilograms. (Just under 11 metric tons)

I was wrong about velocity being easy to figure. For large (a few hundred tons) it's between 10-70 km/sec but smaller meteoroids are often slowed to several hundred MPH before impact. However, according to this source, a 10 ton meteor would still have a speed of about 1.5 mps at impact.

So, if e-Man's meteroids are about 2 meters across, and are made of granite, and have retained a velocity of 1.5 mps, they would hit with 31.73 gigajoules of kinetic energy, which is equal to about the explosion of about 7.5 tons of TNT.

It's a huge impact, about three times at powerful as the payload of a "bunker-buster" bomb, but tiny compared to even a small nuclear weapon.

Not sure about Red King, but I remember 2002's He-Man also tossing a 30-story stone tower into orbit.

Gimme some dimensions and I'll try to work it out.

It sounds insane.

Gotta find the episode for that feat. Might take awhile.

And smh at you guys. Spending money on Netflix when you can watch those same He-Man eps on YouTube for free. :D