Matt Foley: Motivational Speaker: 2
Fire Marshall Bill: 6

Angel (King Of Fighters) vs. Julia Chang

MATCH SCORE
Angel (King Of Fighters): 4
Julia Chang: 2

Sign in to follow this  
The Void

Which one of these non Omega Mutants can destroy Earth or at least end all life on Earth?

abstract20monsters20fantasy20art20magneto20artwork201820x121020wallpaper_wwwwallpaperhicom_69_zps0a2c285c.jpg

VS

d47437d6f57577d5adefca8ec76160e4_zps01119224.jpg

VS

1467064-storm_ebas_super_zpsb2d6798c.jpg

This been going through my mind a lot lately. I know I said busting planets is not really a big feat for characters who are at least around Supermans level range of power in American comics, because writer could if they want to, make the characters destroy a planet. Now what about these three characters? They're not close to Supermans level(am I just using Superman as a measure, I know there are characters far stronger than him, Hulk is below him, yet Hulk was able to destroy a planet) , but if their powers were significantly amped than I believe they can potentially destroy Earth or at least end all life on Earth.

Now I am not talking about the characters themselves, but the nature of their powers...Iets just pretend the three mutants got a big amp in there powers...Would they be able to destroy Earth or at least end all life on Earth? I know they wouldn't be able to instantly destroy Earth and the destruction of Earth would take some time,...But again work with me, I know these three characters can't destroy a planet, but again lets just look at the nature of their powers.

The reason I choose these three characters because the nature of their powers, they are not around Supermans level(just pointing this out, you don't need to be herald level to bust a planet) and because it seemed interesting to me.

Here is my take on how they can destroy Earth...Now I'm not a science wiz so please correct me if I make some flaws.

Magento-A planet is constructed under the EM Field via atoms. I believe If Magneto was amped enough, he can take all of the electrons away from an atom and guess what...The Earth would liquefy and scatter in space. But Magneto has more option... 1)He can stop the Earth from rotating. The Earth I believe spins on it's axis at 2,000 miles per hour. If the Earth were to suddenly stop what would happen? Think about this for a second... You drive a car at 60MPH and stop at an instant what would happen to you? If the Earth spins at 2,000 MPH and stops at an instant what would happen to you? Or better yet...What would happen to everything on Earth including the tectonic plates and magma underneath the Earth crust? Option 2) Magneto can shut off the Earth Magnetosphere. The Magnetosphere is basically Earth's "forcefield". Think about this for a second... The sun would rip the ozone layer and everything on Earth would bake. Our atmosphere would be in space and Cosmic debris would fall into the Earth and slam into the crust at light speeds. Everything would die... Option 3) Magneto could create a wormhole and suck the Earth in it.... where ever the Earth goes, who knows but think about it. The Earth could appear anywhere else in space like a star or another planet and oops... No more Earth. Option 4) Magneto could take way all electrons from every atom that makes up the Earth. If you are made out of molecules and molecules made out of atoms, just think about what would happen if those atoms loss their electon bonds... The atoms would not hold and the atoms will fly apart. If the Atoms fly away from molecules what happens to matter?

Magma-If she hits a tectonic plate or really wanted to, she could literally crack the planet in half. Also I don't know if this is true... But couldn't she just trigger the Earths core and cause a mass eruption annihilating the planet? Also I heard if the Earth's core was ever to be gone the field of gravity surrounding our planet would vanish. The heat energy within our planet is the energy source for supplying our planet with a field of gravity....But not only that, but solar winds will enter and scatter in earth's atmosphere. The Earth would look like the Moon or Mars...

Storm-Storm can cause floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, and a bunch of other weather related catastrophes. But that will only end life on Earth, it wouldn't really devastate Earth, it will just be like 'Day After Tommorrow'...But..Storm has proven that Earth's Electromagnetic's and Solarwinds are not foriegn to her, she has manipulated both in the past. And with no more protection from the atmosphere..And a combo of solar winds...Earth would be extra crispy...Also IIRC Storm has extracted Hydrogen atoms from the atmosphere to make an H-bomb....I believe she did it in space, I'll try to find a scan for that one.

earth.jpg

Now who can destroy Earth or End all life on Earth the quickest?

Feats for Magma?

Sadly I can't find any scans, but she is a powerful mutant.

In New Mutants Magma quelled a powerful earthquake (possibly a city leveler), created powerful earthquakes with flames and lava spouts in Mephisto's realm and Helheim..IIRC Magma could summon lava almost anywhere. Something about her 'feeling the life blood of the world' and commanding it. She's also been capable of bringing up large platforms of earth & crushing with them.

Ok, i'll look her up myself. This needs thinking about.

Actually they all could given enough time.

Magma could cause super volcanoes to erupt and once it was over, it would be like a nuclear winter world wide.

Storm could create many natural disasters. It would take her awhile to destroy all life on Earth but she could possibly do it.

Magneto could screw with the magnetic poles and the composition of the Earth's core, depending on what time period he was from. He used to be that powerful but not sure anymore.

• Like 1

Actually they all could given enough time.

Magma could cause super volcanoes to erupt and once it was over, it would be like a nuclear winter world wide.

Storm could create many natural disasters. It would take her awhile to destroy all life on Earth but she could possibly do it.

Magneto could screw with the magnetic poles and the composition of the Earth's core, depending on what time period he was from. He used to be that powerful but not sure anymore.

Good post!

All of them could destroy the Earth with their mutant powers, but Magneto is the only one evil enough and ruthless enough to try.

True.

One does not simply bump a thread that's 3 hours inactive.

One does not simply bump a thread that's 3 hours inactive.

I wanted to...I wanted hear more about other peoples opinions.

Magneto could throw the already existing nukes around, killing a shitton of people and animals and whatnot. The other two are limited to basically enhanced natural disasters. They could probably all destroy at least most life on Earth but Magneto could do it the fastest and most effectively, i think.

all three could destroy the earth magneto could do so easy and i always thought he was an omega level mutant ithought what made you an omega lavel mutant was the power to destroy the earth and end all life on it.

all three could destroy the earth magneto could do so easy and i always thought he was an omega level mutant ithought what made you an omega lavel mutant was the power to destroy the earth and end all life on it.

If my memory serves me correct, to be a omega level mutant I believe you have to have limitless powers and I believe immortality.

I think it's a little more regulated than unlimited power and all that Sith-y jazz.

Well let's hope none of these guys go insane *gulp* lol but anyway fantastic thread. give me a little bit to type out my big comment with my thoughts

Well let's hope none of these guys go insane *gulp* lol but anyway fantastic thread. give me a little bit to type out my big comment with my thoughts

Thanks.

Also I heard if the Earth's core was ever to be gone the field of gravity surrounding our planet would vanish. The heat energy within our planet is the energy source for supplying our planet with a field of gravity.

Please be joking. He had to be joking. There's just no way. No freaking way.