Ashley J. Williams vs. Negan

MATCH SCORE
Ashley J. Williams: 2
Negan: 7

Teletubbies vs. Sesame Street

MATCH SCORE
Teletubbies: 7
Sesame Street: 4

Anthony Gallen vs. Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto)

MATCH SCORE
Anthony Gallen: 7
Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto): 2

Sir Dan Fortesque vs. Brook

MATCH SCORE
Sir Dan Fortesque: 3
Brook: 9

Sign in to follow this  
TheMarineV2

Match 13458 Captain America vs. Daredevil

With February 14th fast appraoching Matt Murdock thought of his past loves, Elektra had been dead for three years now, and Natasha Romanoff aka the Black Widow had left him three months ago to join the Avengers and now was in a relationship with Steve Rodgers aka Captain America. He had nothing against Steve but he hoped that what he had to tell her would end her relationship with Steve and bring her back into his life. Matt Murdock walked into a floral shop and bought a dozen roses, a heart shaped box of chocolates, and a teddy bear dressed up like a bad boy biker. Then he walked over to Jarred's and bought a three karot diamond ring. He planned to propose to Natasha and tell her that he was willing to give up his life as Daredevil and just become a normal lawyer, well semi normal that is with his uncanny ablity to tell when a person was lying just by listening to their heart beat he thought chuckling to himself. Matt Murdock walked to the Avengers Mansion and began to go over in his head how he would attempt to win Natasha back. Before he knew it he was standing at the door to the Avengers Mansion.

Jarvis: "Goodmorning Mr. Murdock aka Daredevil, how may I help you today?"

Startled a little by not realizing where he was Matt murdock took a deep breath squared his jaw and replied to Tony Stark's computer generated butler.

Matt: "Good morning Jarvis could you please tell Natasha Romanoff that I am here to see her?"

Jarvis: "I am sorry to inform you that Mr's Romanoff aka The Black Widow is currently not on the premises, may I take a message?"

Mattt: "Hmm ok well please tell her that I need to see her as soon as possible and that it is of the utmost importance that we talk."

Jarvis: "Gladly sir, would you like me to give her your gifts as well?"

The mailbox opened and a large metal tray slid out. Matt looked over at it and chuckled to himself as a scenario played out in his mind of Jarvis giving the gifts to Natasha and Natasha falling in love with a computer.

Matt: "That won't be necessaryIprefer to giver them to her myself."

Jarvis: "Very good sir if there is nothing else I bid you good day."

With that said Jarvis silently left the doorway and retuned to the lab where he was monitering the reprograming of Vision.

Matt Murdock turned and left shaking his head and chuckling to himself, he had just been dismissed by a computer, admittedly it had politely dismissed him but nonetheless he was still dismissed by a computer.

Later that night around ten the twin jet returned to the mansion and the Avengers disembarked, some covered in slime.

Iron Man: "Well if you'll excuse me I really need to get this slime off my armor before it corrodes my systems, and I need to check on Vision."

Wasp: "I'm with Tony I really need a shower this slime not only stinks but it's starting to dry and it's getting a little hard to move."

Ant Man: "Wait up Jan got room in that shower for one more?"

Ant Man and The Wasp walk off hand in hand.

Hulk: "Hulk wishes he could see pretty Betty again, but Betty told Hulk it better if he go as puny Banner, and Hulk no like puny Banner."

Hawkeye: " Well come on big guy let's raid the frig and then I'll wipe the floor with you in Call of Duty."

Hulk: "You're on Cupid."

Captain America: "Well that means it's just you and me tonight Natasha."

Before Natasha could reply Jarvis chimed in with the message left by Matt Murdock.

Jarvis: "Sorry to interupt your evening Steve Rodgers aka Captain America but Mr. Murdock aka Daredevil stopped by earlier today asking for Mrs. Romanoff aka The Black Widow he said it was of the utmost importance that he see and talk to her as soon as possible."

Natasha: "I'm sorry Steve but I have to go see Matt and try to make him understand that it's over between us I am with you now and I couldn't be happier."

Steve: "I understand, let him down gently he's a good friend to have and a good ally."

Natasha: "Come with me Steve please if I can't get him to see reality maybe you can get it through to him."

Steve alright: "I'll come but I'm not going to get in the way of the two of you."

The Black Widow and Captain America reboard the twin jet and set off for Hell's Kitchen. They spott Daredevil standing on top of a building listening to the sounds of the city. The twin jets lands behind him and the ramp opens up and The Black Widow disembarks leaving Captain America sitting in the cockpit.

Daredevil: "Thank you for comming I have so much I want to tell you but first I have something I want to ask you."

He reached into his belt and got down on one knee but before he could ask The Black Widow gave him her answer.

The Black Widow: "No Matt you can't do this, we can't do this, what we had was something special but you refused to give up your night life to be with me and then the Avengers called I am now where I belong, and I am with a man that truely loves me."

Daredevil: "Please Natasha just listen I love you I didn't really realize it back then but now I do I know that I love you, you want me to give all this up I will gladly for you if you'll come back to me and marry me."

Black Widow: "I'm sory Matt but I love Steve, I did love you at one time but that died the night you told me you could never give up being Daredevil."

Daredevil stood up and grabed The Black Widow by the shoulders making Captain America slimb out of the cockpit and begin to walk down the ramp.

Black Widow: "Please Matt don't do this please just let me go."

Daredevil: "I can't do that, I can't just let you go, I let Elektra go and look whay happened to her."

Captain America: "She said let her go chum."

Daredevil: "Stay out of this Cap this is between her and me."

Captain: "I can't do that friend not unless you let the lady go."

Daredevil: "Ever the gentlemen aren't we Cap, well what I have learned as the head of The Hand is that a gentlemen doesn't always get what he wants now climb back into your little jet there and buzz off."

Captain America walked off the ramp and over to Daredevil grabbed his hand and twisted his wrist.

Captain America: "I said let her go!"

Daredevil: "You shouldn't have done that Cap cause now it's on!"

The two heroes square off against each other while The Black Widow pleads with them not to fight.

The battle is on Daredevil blinded by rage and love faces a clear thinking Captain America.

This is my entry into the February challenge, hope everyone enjoys

I like it. A few errors here and there, but still a solid match. I'll give it a B.

Cool set up. It's actually very similar to a fight between DD and Hawkeye back when the Widow was a regular in DD's title.

In an urban setting where DD can use his environment and find places where darkness could help him he has a much better chance, and he is much more familiar with Hell's Kitchen. Despite this, I think Cap's greater strength and speed will prevail. Especially since DD's kind of messed up in the head.

Okay setup and I think if Daredevil had a clear head he would have beaten Captain America for sure. However blinded by rage and love he will lose as Captain America can easily use that to his advantage to win.

The fact that DD isn't in the right frame of mind gives cap just enough of an advantage to get the job done

:o Matt went to Jarret!!!

Couldn't resist. :D Anyways, pretty good Challenge entry, Marine. I think Cap would win a straight-up battle due to his superior physical attributes (with the exception of his senses other than sight, that is), and even moreso since Daredevil almost blinded (no pun intended) by rage and jealousy. Still, with Natasha being a very good fighter in her own right, she'd help break things up before things got too serious.