Angel (King Of Fighters): 4
Julia Chang: 2

Sign in to follow this  
xLEGACYx

Match 13433 Darth Maul and Uchiha Itachi vs. Iron Patriot

PREVIOUS CHAPTER

http://www.electricf...showtopic=30257

THIS CHAPTER

As the lights went out, the HAMMER agents were rendered blind in the darkness. Itachi drew his sword and dashed in among the soldiers. His blade slashed and hacked, cutting the soldiers to ribbons. The only light in the hall was the red exit signs, Mauls light saber, and random gunfire going in every direction. A soldier had gotten the drop on Itachi amongst the chaos. Itachi stopped where he was. The soldier had his gun up against the back of Itachi’s head. Then in a blur of motion he attacked. He launched himself into the air and back flipped over the soldiers head, dragging his sword across as he flipped. The soldier pulled the trigger and no one was there. As Itachi landed, the soldier’s helmet fell in half. The man was left with an astonished look on his face. He knew what was coming next. Itachi thrust his sword through the back of the soldiers head. After dispatching the soldiers on his side of the hall, Itachi made his way up the staircase.

At the same time, Maul had been dismembering the soldiers on his side of hall. His weapon glowed brightly as it cut people limb from limb. Heads, arms, and legs lay scattered throughout the hallway. A small group of soldiers were left at the end of the hallway, in front of the elevators. They had formed a fire line in front of Darth Maul. Some of the soldiers laughed, thinking Maul had nowhere to go. What they didn’t know was Maul had no plan of running. He deactivated his saber and stood before them. Gritting his teeth, the anger could be seen in his eyes. He lost himself in the dark side of the force and reached out his hand. Lightning erupted from his finger tips, encompassing the fire line. The men shook and then collapsed to the floor. They laid motionless in a chagrined heap. Stepping his way through the corridor, he stepped over the smoking soldiers. As he stepped towards the elevator, he opened the doors with a wave of his hand. Then once inside he used the force to rise it up the elevator shaft.

Itachi slipped out of the stairwell onto the top floor. As he emerged, knives sailed through the air. Lunging across the opening, Itachi landed in another room. Unsheathing his sword and one kunai, he readied himself. He stepped out into the hallway. In the darkness a figure stood in the hallway. Bullseye laughed, “What’s a matter pretty boy?†Itachi moved with great speed. He jumped, flipped, and dodged the projectiles that Bullseye hurled his direction. The two men began to trade blows. They each threw kicks and clashed with their weapons. Itachi moved in for a killing strike and Bullseye caught his sword and kunai with his two sais. The weapons were locked together and the two men were inches apart. Bullseye grinned, “So close boy!†Itachi smiled, “Close enough, have fun!†Itachi used his Tsukuyomi. He could see it in Bullseye’s expression. He had trapped his mind. The man fell to the floor screaming. As his screaming began to die down, Itachi reached out and slipped his sword between Bullseye’s ribs and into his heart. Stepping over the man’s lifeless body, he continued on his way.

As Darth Maul reached the top floor, he used the force to blow the doors off the elevator. As he stepped out into the hall, a massive figure stood in his path. It lunged forward, pinning Maul to the ground. His tongue slithered next to Maul’s face. Igniting his light saber, the blade stabbed through Venom’s leg. In a howl of pain Venom screamed, “WE’RE GONNA BITE YOUR HEAD OFF FOR THAT!†Darth Maul used the force to send Venom hurling against the ceiling and then into a wall. Quickly rising to his feet, Maul moved in to attack. As he neared Venom, a black tentacle shot out and knocked him through a wall. As Maul climbed to his feet, he saw Itachi leaning against a wall. With a chuckle Itachi said, “Having fun? Let me know when your ready to continue.†Suddenly Venom came crashing through the wall. Itachi disappeared in a burst of crows that faded away. Hitting Venom with a blast of force lightning, he yelled in pain once again. He bared his teeth as he continued to strike with the lightning. Not letting up he moved closer to Venom. While Venom writhed in pain, Maul raised his saber above his head and swiped Mac Gargan’s head off. The man laid there, his head now over in the corner. Emerging from the hole in the wall, he saw Itachi waiting in the hallway. Itachi spoke, “What took you?†Darth Maul looked at him with disgust.

The two assassins now stood in front of the doors to Osborne’s office. As Darth maul raised his hand to force the doors open, an explosion erupted and sent the two men flying back. As they both rose to their feet, they heard a voice in the smoke. “You two thought you could come into my place, attack me, and get away with it? The only way you two are going to leave is inside a body bag.†As the smoke began to clear, the two assassins could see Osborne. He had equipped himself in his armor not that much different from Iron Man’s. The two men looked at one another and realized to survive, they needed to put there differences aside. This was going to take all they had to live.

Darth Maul

Itachi Uchiha

VS

Norman Osborne w/ Iron Patriot armor

Maul and Itachi know the capabilities of the armor and had planned for the encounter for a few days before they reached the building.

• Like 1

Learn More About

Darth Maul

Read more about Darth Maul at Wikipedia

Official Site: 20th Century Fox Films Links: Darth Maul Wikipedia page Star Wars Wikipedia page Episode I: The Phantom Menace imdb page

Uchiha Itachi

Read more about Uchiha Itachi at Wikipedia

Official Site: Shounen Jump (Kishimoto M.) Links: Wikipedia Prodigy Naruto Fan > Uchiha Itachi

Iron Patriot

Read more about Iron Patriot at Wikipedia

Official Site: MARVEL Links: Wikipedia Wired.com io9.com

I really liked it! A from me! I Darth Maul and Itachi should be able to win this but Osborn will definately put up a pretty good fight.

It's pretty funny actually, I was about to use the Iron Patroit but I guess look over and do some little patch ups to my battle.

Good job and keep up your arc. I really enjoy it

I wasn't sure what to think until I read that they know the Iron Patroit's abilities and have prep-time. With that, I suppose it depends on what happns. Obviously, I.P is much faster and has more powerful ranged attacks (excluding Itachi's amateratsu and totsuka blade). Giving that Itachi and Mual are signifigent threats by themselves; and Osborn isn't exactly the brightest bulb in the genius box; I suppose in the end Mual and Itachi can take it after a close fight.

thanks guys. im glad you liked it. I was hoping people would think it was a good and close fight.

First off great fight. I think it could go either way

here is the Iron Patriot suit's capibilities

The armor featured superhuman strength, enhanced durability, flight, magnetic impact blasts, heat seeking missiles, miniaturized lasers, flamethrowers, and a communications system housed in his helmet which allowed him to interface with any U.S.-controlled satellite or computer network. While the original Iron Man armor utilized repulsor technology, Osborn's design does not. The star shaped Uni Beam projector on his chest, because of its shape, also has a less powerful output than that of the original Iron Man model.

Anyway this will be a tougth fight but I think the Iron Patriot might win this with a hard fight or if he loses, I think he will at least take out Itachi Uchiha first beacuse of his superior technology. His armor will probably protect him from anything Uchiha can throw at him as far as I know. However, Norman will really have to be careful of Maul lightsaber and possibly lightning. However I think Osborne might have a chance of taking Maul out with his magnetic impulse blasts(whatever those are), heat seeking missiles, mini lasers, flamethrower, or Uni Beam but then again maybe not.

In end the end I think Osborne has a chance of winning but I'm not sure if he could defeat Maul. I however think Osborne will at least take Uchiha down if Osborne loses.

First off great fight. I think it could go either way

here is the Iron Patriot suit's capibilities

The armor featured superhuman strength, enhanced durability, flight, magnetic impact blasts, heat seeking missiles, miniaturized lasers, flamethrowers, and a communications system housed in his helmet which allowed him to interface with any U.S.-controlled satellite or computer network. While the original Iron Man armor utilized repulsor technology, Osborn's design does not. The star shaped Uni Beam projector on his chest, because of its shape, also has a less powerful output than that of the original Iron Man model.

Anyway this will be a tougth fight but I think the Iron Patriot might win this with a hard fight or if he loses, I think he will at least take out Itachi Uchiha first beacuse of his superior technology. His armor will probably protect him from anything Uchiha can throw at him as far as I know. However, Norman will really have to be careful of Maul lightsaber and possibly lightning. However I think Osborne might have a chance of taking Maul out with his magnetic impulse blasts(whatever those are), heat seeking missiles, mini lasers, flamethrower, or Uni Beam but then again maybe not.

In end the end I think Osborne has a chance of winning but I'm not sure if he could defeat Maul. I however think Osborne will at least take Uchiha down if Osborne loses.

Itachi does have a jutsu called the black flame that can burn anything, even other fire.

Itachi does have a jutsu called the black flame that can burn anything, even other fire.

oh okay I didn't know that. I knew nothing about naruto and its characters so I just looked up Itachi Uchiha on the Naruto Wiki. Though, I wonder if Norman would be able to block it with his force field.

oh okay I didn't know that. I knew nothing about naruto and its characters so I just looked up Itachi Uchiha on the Naruto Wiki. Though, I wonder if Norman would be able to block it with his force field.

Its in there towards the end of his abilities.

Its in there towards the end of his abilities.

Yah I know, I meant I was just wondering if Osborne's force field would be able to stand up to Uchiha's black flame

that ill leave up to others to debate

I'm really loving this arc! This one is a hard one to call, thought the Star Wars geek in me is pulling me towards Maul, I'm going to have to think about this one.

I'm really loving this arc! This one is a hard one to call, thought the Star Wars geek in me is pulling me towards Maul, I'm going to have to think about this one.

Thanks. Depending on this battle, things will be shaken up after this one way or another.

Good one, LEGACY. I'm not going to spoil myself researching Darth Maul here because part of me wants to see Star Wars 1 one day, but good job here.

BTW, I saw some mention of H.A.M.M.E.R. in the match. Heh, I just happened to add H.A.M.M.E.R. some months ago, so it's possible you could've used them for this arc.

HOLY CRAP!!! You've never seen Phantom Menace, Skillz? I've got the blu ray box set, you can borrow it anytime you want.

Good one, LEGACY. I'm not going to spoil myself researching Darth Maul here because part of me wants to see Star Wars 1 one day, but good job here.

BTW, I saw some mention of H.A.M.M.E.R. in the match. Heh, I just happened to add H.A.M.M.E.R. some months ago, so it's possible you could've used them for this arc.

well in the last segment it was HAMMER agents, Venom, and Bullseye vs the two assassins.

Well the Flame could burn through the shield but until it depletes the energy supplying the shield until it's gone then it'll start burning the armor.

Makes the most sense.

Well the Flame could burn through the shield but until it depletes the energy supplying the shield until it's gone then it'll start burning the armor.

Makes the most sense.

But the flames would only burn the armor if they land on it after being on the shield so Osborne could possibly prevent the flames from burning through his armor by dodging the falling bits of fire.

Except the armor is an outdated one, where the shield is formfitting, so if there's flames on it, they will immediately adhere after the shield -.-

Except the armor is an outdated one, where the shield is formfitting, so if there's flames on it, they will immediately adhere after the shield -.-

Oh true. I assumed it was just like a basic sphere. : /

Excellent setup and Team One wins. Norman's suit is a less powerful version of Ironman's armor and isn't as powerful. It also doesn't have most of the other weapons Tony had in his suit. Darth Maul and Itachi with their combined abilities can win.

Nice Set-up man and team 1 takes this.