in progress now...

Ashley J. Williams vs. Negan

Match 14737 by comic_book_fan
in progress now...

Teletubbies vs. Sesame Street

MATCH SCORE
Teletubbies: 7
Sesame Street: 4

Anthony Gallen vs. Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto)

MATCH SCORE
Anthony Gallen: 7
Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto): 2

Sir Dan Fortesque vs. Brook

MATCH SCORE
Sir Dan Fortesque: 3
Brook: 9

Tracer vs. Din Djarin

MATCH SCORE
Tracer: 2
Din Djarin: 8

The Minions vs. Mini-Me

MATCH SCORE
The Minions: 5
Mini-Me: 4

Sign in to follow this  
TheDeadpoolOwns

Match 13361 Rocket Raccoon vs. Phoenix Wright

(Note: This match takes place during the Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 game, the characters have all their abilities from those games.)

Time: 12:56 AM

The worlds of Marvel and Capcom are being destroyed by Galactus, but the misunderstanding by the two worlds is causing a war, and two of the best (most hated by the community) characters are about to meet.

"Ah, bloody hell. I get stuck in this world-destroying mess, and I'm fighting these crazy martial artist, demonic, and sexy dogs.... *ahem* and now, I'm lost in New York! I knew I should've brought the other Guardians of the Galaxy along..." Rocket said with anger in his voice.

Meanwhile, Phoenix Wright and Maya were walking along in the parade, with Phoenix still wondering where he got the new powers he's been using.

"I'm serious, Maya. I've never had these powers before, I think this world-merging thing has done something weird to my body." Phoenix wondered, questioning about the new powers he had gotten.*

"Nick, you always worry too much. I'd just enjoy the fact that you've become the strongest fighter out of all of these superheroes!" Maya replied, showing her carefree attitude. But that's when she saw Rocket Raccoon, and insulted him in the worst way...

"Hey Nick! It's a raccoon in a halloween costume! Why does he have a toy gun?" Maya questioned, obviously confused with the appearance of the raccoon.

"Halloween? The hell's a halloween? Is that something they celebrate on this planet? And don't you insult this gun, you damn wanker!" Rocket roared, angered at Maya's obnoxious behavior.

"Nick, why is the raccoon talking? Oh, I know! It's a toy itself! But it's not a very nice toy..." Maya went on, upsetting Rocket to his fullest anger.

"WHY YOU BLOODY, OBNOXIOUS, WANKER! I AM NOT A TOY! I'm gonna show you the power of the Guardians of the Galaxy!" Rocket screamed, loading his gun, ready to battle.

"Maya, look out!" Phoenix warns, getting ready to battle Rocket, and the fight begins.

*Phoenix Wright's new UMVC3 powers can be seen in this Youtube video:

Rocket Raccoon will just shoot him and no one will fine out.

Rocket Raccoon will just shoot him and no one will fine out.

These are the UMVC3 versions of the characters, meaning Wright can take a LOT of hits. Also, he has Turnabout Mode, which is basically the God of UMVC3.

In that case this match just got very interesting

Both are meh characters as far as there strengths and weaknesses in UMVC3 are concerned but Raccoon is considered better than Phoenix Wright who is essentially the worst character in the game

Rocket Raccoons teleport move (Tunnel Rat) and his great mobility (Rocket skates) and a decent wave dash it will be a pain for any Phoenix Wright player to gather evidence to get to turnabout mode and Raccoon can limit Wrights already crap mobility with traps just to many options.

Both are meh characters as far as there strengths and weaknesses in UMVC3 are concerned but Raccoon is considered better than Phoenix Wright who is essentially the worst character in the game

Rocket Raccoons teleport move (Tunnel Rat) and his great mobility (Rocket skates) and a decent wave dash it will be a pain for any Phoenix Wright player to gather evidence to get to turnabout mode and Raccoon can limit Wrights already crap mobility with traps just to many options.

I main Wright. You just killed my soul, you sadistic monster. D:

Wright is so goddamn awesome he uses freakin' speech bubbles and sheets of paper as weapons. Rocket Raccoon just uses a bucnh of machine guns, like 40% of the cast of that game. Your argument is invalid.

this arguement is not valid. it will depend on who the player's would be, if players of the same level would fight out i'm seeing a double K.O.!! Insert coins!!