Ted Mosby vs. Lucifer

MATCH SCORE
Ted Mosby: 1
Lucifer: 5

Boba Fett vs. Road Runner

MATCH SCORE
Boba Fett: 2
Road Runner: 8

Mysteries Inc. vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Live Action)

MATCH SCORE
Mysteries Inc.: 13
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Live Action): 1

Sign in to follow this  
potterpuppetpals

Rumble 13354 Batman and Peter Griffin and Earl Hickey vs. Eric Cartman and The Joker and Titan Thugs

so batman was just jumpin around gotham when he saw petre griffin fihgting eric cartman so batman went down and told em to stop but then joker showed up with a titan thug and everyone was like omfg it's the effin joker so peter and batman team up to fight cartman, joker and titan when earl hickey showed up and teamed up with batman coz batmn's cool and he had nothing better to do

WHO WINS

Learn More About

Batman

Read more about Batman at Wikipedia

Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia Batman Entry The Dark Knight Golden Age Batman Site

Peter Griffin

Read more about Peter Griffin at Wikipedia

Official Site: FOX Broadcasting Company Links: Peter Griffin Wiki Entry Planet Family Guy Family Guy Official Site

Earl Hickey

Read more about Earl Hickey at Wikipedia

Official Site: NBC Links: Wikipedia IMDB NBC

The Joker

Read more about The Joker at Wikipedia

Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia: The Joker DC Database: The Joker DCcomics.com: The Joker (PDF file)

Eric Cartman

Read more about Eric Cartman at Wikipedia

Official Site: Comedy Central Links: About.com Wiki Page South Park Archives

Titan Thugs

Read more about Titan Thugs at Wikipedia

Official Site: Rocksteady Links: Wikipedia Batman Wiki DC Database

I made this match to show everyone what the rumbles are coming to. I mean, I know rumbles don't need a story or a reason for the two characters to be fighting, and don't necessarily need to make sense, but at least make it easy to read by using a consistent layout.

So Rumbles need to be like Matches?

Nope, that's not what he's saying.

I think he's just making a plea that rumbles should be written up in a way that's east to read. Instead of this...

so batman was just jumpin around gotham when he saw petre griffin fihgting eric cartman so batman went down and told em to stop but then joker showed up with a titan thug and everyone was like omfg it's the effin joker so peter and batman team up to fight cartman, joker and titan when earl hickey showed up and teamed up with batman coz batmn's cool and he had nothing better to do

WHO WINS

...a poster could say:

Team 1: Batman (current version), Peter Griffin & Earl Hickey

Team 2: Eric Cartman, Joker, Titan Thug

The fight takes place in Gotham and morals and everyone is in character when it comes to morals. Batman is the New 52 Batman.

Or you could be more elaborate:

Batman is on patrol in Gotham when he sees a Peter Griffin and Eric Cortman fighting in the street. He tries to break it up and asks what the fight is about. The Joker is passing by and decides this is a good time to attack Batman while he is distracted. Peter decides to help Batman and Cortman decides to help the Joker (because he's still pissed at Peter and at Batman for stopping the fight.) Earl Hickey is passing by and sees the fight. He pulls out his list and sees "#137 Stole the hubcaps off the Batmobile." Deciding that Karma wants him to help, he jumps in on Batman's side.

WHO WINS

I'm new, so maybe I shouldn't say anything, but I think I agree. Rumbles don't need to be elaborate, but it should be clear what's going on. Who is fighting? If there are several versions of a character, which one is being used? What's the setting? Why are they fighting? Are they in character or is this a win at any cost scenario? Stuff like that needs to be out there for people to make an informed decision. A template that would do that could be useful.

And, when there is a narrative, it's nice when the grammar, punctuation and spelling are readable.

Making 701 posts i see.....i am jealous :angry: