in progress now...

Ashley J. Williams vs. Negan

Match 14737 by comic_book_fan
in progress now...

Teletubbies vs. Sesame Street

MATCH SCORE
Teletubbies: 7
Sesame Street: 4

Anthony Gallen vs. Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto)

MATCH SCORE
Anthony Gallen: 7
Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto): 2

Sir Dan Fortesque vs. Brook

MATCH SCORE
Sir Dan Fortesque: 3
Brook: 9

Tracer vs. Din Djarin

MATCH SCORE
Tracer: 2
Din Djarin: 8

The Minions vs. Mini-Me

MATCH SCORE
The Minions: 5
Mini-Me: 4

Sign in to follow this  
sirmethos

Meeting a fictional character

Imagine that you have gotten the offer, of a conversation with a fictional character. I.e. actually meeting and talking to the person.

Which character would you want to meet, keeping in mind that you can only pick one, and why?

Note: Say you have an afternoon of talking to the character you pick. Regardless of the nature of the character, the two of you will simply be engaged in conversation. For example, the Joker is a raving loon, and is more likely to kill people, than talk to them, but in this case he would simply be, as any other character you might pick, engaging in conversation.

Deadpool, and I'd ask him which character from another universe he would like to see, and why?

Jean Grey. I would love to ask her what does she think of Emma Frost and the current state of the X-Men.

Jack Bauer... I guess I'd ask him how he does it. How can he continue fighting for a country that has abandoned him on several occassions.

• Like 1

Even though i don't really like him that much as a character, I'd think it would be interesting to talk to Master Chief. We get so little glimpse into his psyche, even in the books. I mean, this is a guy who had no choice in his fate and was conscripted to be the last hope of humanity. He's a fundamentally broken person, and I'd like to talk to him about patriotism, war, nature vs. nurture, things like that. I mean, he's not dumb, he's supposed to be super-intelligent as a matter of fact. We just rarely see that intelligence do anything outside what it was essentially "programmed" to do.

• Like 1

Ms Marvel... I'll talk her out of liking Wonder Man and getting with me. ^_^

Hey, we all have dreams...

God. We get a very muddled picture of what he is like and I wish to see fore myself what makes him so appealing to others.

1: Joker, as long as a guarantee remained that I wouldn't die. It would interesting.

2: Cyclops, so I could call him out on the stupid, uptight and hypocritical dick he's become.

3: DEADPOOL, because I wouldn't have one bored moment.

If there was a guarantee that i wouldn't be killed or harmed in any way id like to have talk with the joker try to see why he does what he does or just to hear his laugh that's always fun

I'd like to talk to Vandal Savage about what life was really like in ancient times and what certain historical figures were really like etc.

I'd talk to the Doctor, probably the 10th or 11th incarnation, but I think most any of them would be fun to have a chat with. Or all of them, at once, since they're the same person.

I can't make up my mind, but here are a few of the ones at the top of my list:

John Oldman(from The Man From Earth) or Methos: Simply to talk about their experiences. They are both immortals, several thousand years old. Even if both of them have pretty much tried to lead quiet lives, they have still lived through the rise and falls of several civilizations.

Mr. Sinister: Talk to him about the genetic differences between humans in the real world, and humans in the Marvel U. The differences in genetic origins, etc. as knowledgeable as Sinister is on the topic, I'm fairly sure it would be a fascinating conversation.

Leto Atreides II: To ask him, what went through his mind, when he made the decision to follow the Golden Path. How he could make himself sacrifice, literally everything.

Darkseid: Again, he has lead an interesting life, and he has an absurd amount of raw knowledge, about pretty much any topic you could think of.

Fone Bone: He's just such a likeable character.

John Constantine: 'nuff said.

There's several more, but now adhd is starting to play in -.- might add more later.