By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 9 Match 17107 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Roxy Rocket vs. Red Claw

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 3
Roxy Rocket: 2
Red Claw: 1

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Master Shifu vs. Ted Lasso

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 6
Ted Lasso: 4

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Apollo Creed vs. Zordon of Eltar

MATCH SCORE
Apollo Creed: 6
Zordon of Eltar: 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Mercy (Overwatch) vs. The Holographic Doctor

MATCH SCORE
Mercy (Overwatch): 3
The Holographic Doctor: 8

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Middle-Earth vs. Mini-Me

MATCH SCORE
Middle-Earth: 3
Mini-Me: 9

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Mickey Goodmill vs. Phil (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Mickey Goodmill: 8
Phil (Disney): 3

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Ethan Hunt vs. Carmen Sandiego

MATCH SCORE
Ethan Hunt: 2
Carmen Sandiego: 10

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Iroh vs. Sgt. Slaughter

MATCH SCORE
Iroh: 5
Sgt. Slaughter: 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Ratchet vs. Julian Bashir

MATCH SCORE
Ratchet: 4
Julian Bashir: 6

By UMPIRE

11:7 - President Thomas J. Whitmore vs. Master Roshi

MATCH SCORE
President Thomas J. Whitmore: 8
Master Roshi: 2

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Raccoon City vs. Bob (Agent of Hydra)

MATCH SCORE
Raccoon City: 7
Bob (Agent of Hydra): 4

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Hoth vs. Marco Diaz

MATCH SCORE
Hoth: 8
Marco Diaz: 1

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Amy Wong vs. Westview, New Jersey

MATCH SCORE
Amy Wong: 8
Westview, New Jersey: 2

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Rafiki vs. Gouken

MATCH SCORE
Rafiki: 6
Gouken: 3

By UMPIRE

11:7 - The Town of Silent Hill vs. Genie (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
The Town of Silent Hill: 2
Genie (Disney): 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Sasuke (Ganbare Goemon) vs. Genji

MATCH SCORE
Sasuke (Ganbare Goemon): 1
Genji: 7

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Kato vs. The Cube

MATCH SCORE
Kato: 4
The Cube: 6

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Dr. Gregory House vs. Bones McCoy

MATCH SCORE
Dr. Gregory House: 4
Bones McCoy: 6

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Vanellope Von Schweetz vs. Princess Calla

MATCH SCORE
Vanellope Von Schweetz: 9
Princess Calla: 3

By UMPIRE

Tournament - The Kraken (Clash of the Titans) vs. Midgard Serpent

MATCH SCORE
The Kraken (Clash of the Titans): 2
Midgard Serpent: 3

Rumble 13339 Darth Stalker vs. Sephiroth

megarock58

previously: Thanos attempted to kill Sephiroth, but Sephy managed to escape into the Star Wars universe thinking he would be safe there.

but he was not.

he encounters Darth Stalker who also hates Final Fantasy 7.

Stalker then kills him.

but Sephiroth just comes back stronger.

Stalker: what? i thought i killed you!

Sephiroth: you did, but i came back stronger.

and now i will have my revenge .

Stalker: fine, i will kill again.

note: like i said in my previous rumble with Sephiroth, i do not hate Final Fantasy 7.

Huh, I can't believe someone made a seperate character entry for Starkiller just because of the Sith Stalker armor.

Oh, and Sephiroth wins.

Oh, and Sephiroth wins.

That's... That's actually a surprise to hear from you of all people, Ruinus, considering that you are the resident Star Wars expert here.

Any reason in particular why Sephiroth wins?

-Rakai'Thwei

Going by what I remember from the Advent Children movie and, I think, from one of the PSP game cutscenes, Sephiroth has that "swing a sword and skyscrappers get sliced in half," so even if a lightsaber and his sword would clash like normal blades, Sephiroth could simply swing his sword around and slice Starkiller (I refuse to say Darth Stalker) in half from quite a bit away. Sure, Starkiller might be able to dodge via Force doohickery warning him ahead of time, but I think Sephiroth can swing faster, move faster than Starkiller can.

Also, I've seen ridiculous calcs for Sephiroth swinging his arm at mach speed or something.

That's... That's actually a surprise to hear from you of all people, Ruinus, considering that you are the resident Star Wars expert here.

Any reason in particular why Sephiroth wins?

-Rakai'Thwei

Hey wait a second. It's not like I always say Star Wars wins, I'm sure I've argued that it loses on some occasions.

I mean, let's got mix words here. It is obvious that Star Wars is the superior franchise above all franchises, but sometimes other characters from other settings are written in such a way that they are crazy overpowered in an attempt to find any sort of popularity even approaching a 1% of that of Star Wars.

:V

• Like 1

Hey wait a second.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

It is obvious that Star Wars is the superior franchise above all franchises

That is a matter of opinion.

Unless of course you're talking about the whole insane amount of technical specs for every piece of equipment in that universe, then yeah.

-Rakai'Thwei

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

That is a matter of opinion.

Unless of course you're talking about the whole insane amount of technical specs for every piece of equipment in that universe, then yeah.

-Rakai'Thwei

Nah, I was just kidding. Sometimes I get the feeling everyone expects me to say Star Wars wins everything because I'm a huge fan, so I was making a parody of myself off of that idea. Hence the ":V" face at the end. :D

I actually disagree and I say Starkiller wins.

He could hold Sephiroth in air and impale him with his lightsaber from behind.

Or use the same amount of power to crush Sephiroth as he did when he pulled a destroyer out of the sky.

He didn't pull a Star Destroyer out of the sky. The Star Destroyer was already falling out of the sky because he had used an ore cannon to destroy an orbiting shipyard, what Starkiller did was simply alter its course to not get crushed and barely survived at that. This is from the novel.

Though, I suppose you could get into a whole debate about if the game is higher up on the canon than the novel, but I take the novel since it appeared first. Mind that I haven't played TFUII but I've heard stuff like Starkiller powering a cannon with the Force and using it to blow up a ISD in half. In which case, even assuming he decides to hold Sephiroth in mid-air there's nothing stopping that guy from still swinging his blade around and slicing up Starkiller.

Though, now that I think about it Starkiller could win since alot of his combat style revolves around a form of power that Sephiroth has no counter against (as we never see what Materia he regularly has or whatever), but it all also hinges on Sephiroth not just instantly slicing him to bits before he gets the chance to use the Force.

Sure, he could. But from what I remember of TFU his fighting style didn't revovle around immediately freezing an opponent and killing him with Choke or Crush, it revolved around alot of flashy swordplay and lightning and cool powers. He's like Dante from Devil May Cry in the sense that he could probably finish alot of fights faster if he used his powers in a super competent way.

Ah.

Sephiroth held back against Genesis.

And Angeal.

He didn't know Cloud in their first encounter and held back against him as well.

With that said, Sephiroth would probably take this then.

Hm. I may do some Ultimecia matches.

Time Compression ftw. :]

Fun Fact: In FF8, Ultimecia was able to delve into Squall's mind and materialize what he thought was the strongest creature in existence into GF form.. then junctioned/fused herself with said beast.

What if she encountered Sephiroth in the Time Compression world and since he's very arrogant (I read that even the creators have said that he thinks there is no equal to himself, power-wise) he would only think of himself as the most powerful being in exsistence and thus Ultimecia would materialize another version of himself or just junction/fuse herself with Sephiroth? One-Winged Ultimeciroth = unstoppable.

Idk, sounds crazy, but I like the concept.

He knew Angeal and Genesis just as well.

And for some reason, I'm recalling that he impaled Cloud, i.e. didn't hold back, when he came across him and Cloud just simply chucked him across the way after being impaled. I remember such. That was the first time they fought, whilst Cloud was still a Shrina soldier - I think he was just caught off guard by Cloud's sudden 'burst' of capability at that moment. And he did know Cloud - Cloud was one of the Shinra Soldiers assigned in the attachment.

He also did something to Tifa but was familiar with her as the Guide of the town she lived in with Cloud iirc.

So with that said... HE PIMPSLAPS HERE

Edit: Also am I the only one who absolutely loves Angeal? Original Zack 1.0 FTW