The Kraken (Clash of the Titans): 2
Midgard Serpent: 3

By UMPIRE

Siegfried vs. Gill

MATCH SCORE
Siegfried: 4
Gill: 1

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Michelangelo (2012)

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Michelangelo (2012): 0

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. April O'Neil

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3
April O'Neil: 0

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Doogie Howser vs. Beverly Crusher

MATCH SCORE
Doogie Howser: 1
Beverly Crusher: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Derelict (LV-426) vs. Penny (Inspector Gadget)

MATCH SCORE
The Derelict (LV-426): 8
Penny (Inspector Gadget): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Catwoman vs. Arsene Lupin III

MATCH SCORE
Catwoman: 2
Arsene Lupin III: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tinker Bell vs. Princess Aurora

MATCH SCORE
Tinker Bell: 8
Princess Aurora: 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Batman (Richard Grayson) vs. Leonardo (TMNT)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Richard Grayson): 3
Leonardo (TMNT): 8

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Neal Caffrey vs. Dominic Toretto

MATCH SCORE
Neal Caffrey: 10
Dominic Toretto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Death Star vs. Ron Stoppable

MATCH SCORE
The Death Star: 4
Ron Stoppable: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Anna Of Arendelle vs. Belle (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Anna Of Arendelle: 12
Belle (Disney): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Carlton Banks vs. Konohagakure

MATCH SCORE
Carlton Banks: 10
Konohagakure: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tiana (Disney) vs. Pocahontas

MATCH SCORE
Tiana (Disney): 3
Pocahontas: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Raphael (TMNT) vs. Lady Shiva

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (TMNT): 5
Lady Shiva: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Snake-Eyes vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

MATCH SCORE
Snake-Eyes: 4
Raiden (Metal Gear): 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Shinobi (Joe Musashi) vs. Michelangelo (1987)

MATCH SCORE
Shinobi (Joe Musashi): 6
Michelangelo (1987): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Sir John Falstaff vs. Vice City

MATCH SCORE
Sir John Falstaff: 10
Vice City: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Arthur Morgan vs. Nathan Drake

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 9
Nathan Drake: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Dwight Schrute vs. Remnant

MATCH SCORE
Dwight Schrute: 4
Remnant: 6

Superman vs Goku finally done, it's over!

Shockwave

Superman got KO'ed by flying through a planet sized moon. Frieza got his ass kicked, cut in half, and survived Namek exploding, it didn't even KO him, he was floating through space saying racist slurs.

Eh, if Metallo can react to his attacks, Goku could.

Never said it did, that is why I made sure to say personally

Not trying to be bias against DBZ. But DBZ lacks logic,

I mean Super Sayian 4 is suppose to be the strongest form, yet Goku in that form gets cut by glass and frozen.

Not trying to be bias against DBZ. But DBZ lacks logic,

I mean Super Sayian 4 is suppose to be the strongest form, yet Goku in that form gets cut by glass and frozen.

It was magical glass and ice :) They were in Hell.

Jaegar- You're right, so what you are saying is that IT is faster, but due to the fact that Goku can't react fast enough, it negates the speed advantage? That works for me.

@Hayes. Yes, IT is faster, being nigh "Instant". It's teleporting. In moving from point A to point B, the only ones that can be faster, would be a faster method of teleportation.

But Goku's reaction speed(reflexes) and combat speed(speed of punches, kicks, etc), is so much slower than that of Superman, that he(goku) can't use the instantaneous travel of IT to it's full advantage. Superman's superior reflexes and combat speed negates that advantage. This is what I've been saying in pretty much every Superman/Goku debate -.-

I'll refer you to my Nightcrawler/Quicksilver analogy.

It was magical glass and ice They were in Hell.

Jaegar- You're right, so what you are saying is that IT is faster, but due to the fact that Goku can't react fast enough, it negates the speed advantage? That works for me.

Whatever.

I still don't get why people have a problem with that one, or try to dismiss it.

The strength, speed, durability, etc. of the Z-fighters, comes from their Ki. In that instance, Goku is not using his Ki at all, he's relaxing. So naturally, he just has standard, non-enhanced durability. And yes, in that case, getting hit in the head by a rock, hurts him.

It, in no way, invalidates his Ki enhanced durability.

I still don't get why people have a problem with that one, or try to dismiss it.

The strength, speed, durability, etc. of the Z-fighters, comes from their Ki. In that instance, Goku is not using his Ki at all, he's relaxing. So naturally, he just has standard, non-enhanced durability. And yes, in that case, getting hit in the head by a rock, hurts him.

It, in no way, invalidates his Ki enhanced durability.

What you said right there is exactly what DBZ fans have trouble understanding in debates against DC or Marvel characters. They don't get Z Fighters need KI to enhance there durability or speed. I posted this video as proof that without KI Goku could be hurt by normal stuff such as a rock like a regular human.

He didn't just "fly though" a moon. He impacted it travelling at the speed of light with an infinite mass meaning that he literally withstood an infinite amount of energy.

Nope. It sounds like that but that's one of the oddities of special relativity. As you approach light speed your mass does approach infinite speed and your length approaches zero. But a physical object cannot have infinite mass or length of 0. Any object travelling at light speed is no longer physical, it's pure energy. Besides, if he'd hit a moon with infinite energy, he'd have destroyed the universe.

I tried to run the calculation at Wolfram Alpha anyway, and it wouldn't let me.

However, I was able to run near lightspeed impact. A 220 lb man moving at .99 c would hit with an impact of 5.461×10^19 joules which equals 13,050 megatons of TNT so there's a good number for the near infinite mass punch.

I :wub: Wolfram Alpha.

They were wrong.

I understand what gets said in a comic is usually taken as good evidence, but some times what they say is nonsense.

- An object moving at light speed does not have infinite mass. The writer doesn't understand physics.

- Superman cannot withstand infinite energy. To say that anything can withstand infinite energy is to fail to understand the meaning of the word "infinite."

- The moon he hit could not withstand infinite energy, it would have disintegrated. If the moon is still there, the energy was less than infinite.

- The rest of the universe could not have withstood a collision involving infinite energy. If the universe is still there, the energy was less than infinite.

When a writer makes so many mistakes it makes no sense to take him literally.

I agree that physics can be different but this is more than that. They're being so sloppy here that what they're saying is nonsense no matter what the laws of physics are.

OK, let's say that Superman hit the moon with infinite mass--therefore infinite force--why wasn't he destroyed? Apparently because infinite force is not enough to do the job, which (I think) is Force Echo's point. What about the moon? Why wasn't it destroyed? If Superman had hit with some finite level of force, then we could say that he could just punch through it without doing much damage. Unfortunately, we're arguing that he hit it with infinite force and even the tiniest fraction of that would totally annihilate it (the tiniest fraction of infinity is infinity, after all.

Since the moon was not destroyed we have to assume one of two things. 1) The force was less than infinite. or 2) Our understanding of what "infinite" means is wrong. In this world of different physics, "infinite" seems to mean "a lot, but less than what it takes to destroy a moon."

The Death Star can destroy a moon, so it's power must be greater than infinite. In fact, there are billions of forces that would be greater than infinite in this world.

Just because it's fiction doesn't mean we should be expected accept nonsense statements.

• Like 1

They were wrong.

I understand what gets said in a comic is usually taken as good evidence, but some times what they say is nonsense.

- An object moving at light speed does not have infinite mass. The writer doesn't understand physics.

- Superman cannot withstand infinite energy. To say that anything can withstand infinite energy is to fail to understand the meaning of the word "infinite."

- The moon he hit could not withstand infinite energy, it would have disintegrated. If the moon is still there, the energy was less than infinite.

- The rest of the universe could not have withstood a collision involving infinite energy. If the universe is still there, the energy was less than infinite.

When a writer makes so many mistakes it makes no sense to take him literally.

It doesn't matter what science said will happen. In-comic feats always override the laws of nature, otherwise pretty much every superhuman feat in existence would probably be invalidated somehow. Also, the moon did disintegrate. If the comic said he hit the moon with infinite mass, then he did, no if, ands, or buts.

Even if it's self-contradictory?

Have you ever run across the omnipotence paradox? "God is omnipotent. Being omnipotent means you can do anything, with no restrictions. So, can God create a weight so great that even God can't lift it? If God is omnipotent, he can create anything, therefore the answer has to be "yes." But if God is omnipotent then he can lift anything, therefore the answer has to be "no."

The problem in the paradox isn't God, it's the word "omnipotent." It's a concept that sounds like it makes sense until you look at it closely (like the paradox does) and discover that it's self-contradictory.

Superman surviving an infinitely powerful impact may not be as elegant as the paradox, but it's just as self contradictory. It's not a matter of him not being powerful enough, the claim simply doesn't make sense. You can string words together so that the grammar is correct and they seem to mean something but they can still be meaningless. You have to ignore the basic meaning of the words in order to pretend that it's a real argument.

There's a huge difference between what I'm saying and someone dismissing superheroes because people can't fly or lift buildings or burn through walls steel with heat rays. But that's just exaggeration. Self-contradiction is a completely different matter.

If we take all statements in comics literally and uncritically, then we're throwing logic out the window. That's not a good approach to any kind of debate.

Comics and the real world are two different things. Its as simple as that.

Okay... if we go that way, then Popeye is much stronger than Superman.

Popeye can do insanely illogical stuff. I remember him playing with Swee'pea on the swings in one cartoon. The swing was too close to the ground so Popeye grabbed the chains over his head and pulled himself higher.

That's silly... strength doesn't work like that... gravity doesn't work like that... the only thing he could have done is break the chains...

Bus, comics and the real world are two different things. Physics doesn't matter. Logic doesn't matter. The source material must be taken literally.

Popeye can do this with raw strength and Superman cannot (not without using his flying power).

Popeye is stronger than Superman.

• Like 1