Q-Rex: 1
Dragonzord: 3

By UMPIRE

Leifang vs. Asuka Kazama

MATCH SCORE
Leifang: 2
Asuka Kazama: 3

By UMPIRE

Cad Bane vs. Clone Force 99 (The Bad Batch)

MATCH SCORE
Cad Bane: 3
Clone Force 99 (The Bad Batch): 1

By UMPIRE

Blue Mary vs. Cassandra Alexander

MATCH SCORE
Blue Mary: 0
Cassandra Alexander: 5

By UMPIRE

Tracer (Overwatch) vs. Chell (Portal)

MATCH SCORE
Tracer (Overwatch): 5
Chell (Portal): 1

By UMPIRE

Sailor Scouts vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Sailor Scouts: 6
Cybermen (Mondasian): 0

By UMPIRE

Kilik vs. Ash Crimson

MATCH SCORE
Kilik: 1
Ash Crimson: 2

By UMPIRE

Tasha Yar vs. Al Capone

MATCH SCORE
Tasha Yar: 5
Al Capone: 1

By UMPIRE

Kasumi vs. Kazumi Mishima

MATCH SCORE
Kasumi: 5
Kazumi Mishima: 2

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Jhun Hoon

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 7
Jhun Hoon: 0

Match 13237 The Alliance (Doctor Who) vs. The Transformers Universe

CHAOS - Part 4

Chaos_Meteor_icon.png

------------------------------- -

Previously

Appearing from his lost dimension, Zom, the ancient destroyer demon unleashes hell on earth. Meteors shower down and destroy entire cities within hours. Happy with his work, Zom tears a rip in the fabric of time and space and enters the world of Supernatural where is met by five angels. After a long and ferocious battle, he triumphs but is severely wounded. (Part 1)

The President of the USA, accompanied by the Men In Black, attempts to escape to Asgard where they are met by Heimdall who, fearing an invasion, engages them in battle. (Part 2)

In an attempt to escape the death spell cast by the most powerful angels, Zom splits his life force into five pieces and sends them hurting through space and time to find suitable hosts to eventually re-join a begin his destruction of the multiverse again.

In one dimension, a mafia criminal unleashes hell on earth as he uses Zom’s knowledge to escape through the Cenobite hell that is the Labyrinth. (Part 3)

Part 1: http://www.electricf...showtopic=29098

Part 2: http://www.electricf...showtopic=29349

Part 3: http://www.electricf...showtopic=29364

--------------------------------

Part 4: Heavy Metal Heaven

Meanwhile, on Earth in another dimension……

New Year came and went and the people were once again saved from an alien invasion they never knew about.

The Doctor sighed and closed the Tardis door, companionless for the first time in a long time. He had grown weary of the loss, tired of the tragedy and above all, disillusioned by the whole human race.

A New Year would pass and still they would try and kill each other, unleash deadly toxins that murdered their planet and explore the depths of depravity with little care for compassion or consequences.

He cast his minds back to the few brave and fantastic companions he had had over the years, Rose, Donna, Sarah, Martha, Jack, Amy, River, Clara… all gone, all lost in the cosmic vastness of time and space and still he remained; expected to return again and again in humanity’s time of need without thanks, recognition or recompense.

The Doctor lowered his head and clenched his fists….

…… And in that moment of weakness the fragment of Zom’s life force crashed through the TARDIS and straight into the timelord. Burning read and bright, it tore through the layers of his soul, stripping away and converting his will while he screamed in agony!

The screaming stopped eventually, and from the Tardis emerged the most dangerous being in the universe. And he smiled…..

5692178594_5ce9f599e9_z.jpg

Zom’s lifeforce tore through TARDIS and straight into the Doctor’s soul.

In another dimension Rose Tyler watched helplessly as the world shook around her, buildings falling to the ground and great holes appearing in the earth.

Then she heard a sound she had never thought to hear again…. The echoing pulse of the TARDIS and she ran out.

“Wait!” shouted her husband, running out of the house with her and grabbing her arm. “Something’s wrong”.

“Indeed there is” said a deep voice from the TARDIS and out stepped the Doctor with a Dalek on his right and a Cyberman on his left. “Something is very wrong my old friend. I’ve ripped a hole in reality to get here and your entire universe is slowly collapsing in on itself. I’ve come for Rose.”

“Wha….”Rose’s husband’s cry was stopped short as a beam hit him and lit him up like a lightbulb. He fell to the floor screaming and thrashing.

Rose made to run to him but the Doctor grabbed her and looked into her eyes. His thoughts entered her brain, twisting and turning, corrupting and converting.

Rose Tyler gave the still corpse of her husband a quick kick.

“Let’s get out of here” she said with an evil look.

billie1.jpg

With Rose and a small group of followers, the Doctor skipped back to his dimension and begun gathering an army in earnest. Daleks, Cybermen, Sontarans, Nestene, Sycorax, Slitheen, Atraxi and many more fell before his might and will and all bowed before the Doctor eventually.

Merged within the mind of the Doctor, Zom laughed continuously as entire civilisations were conquered or obliterated.

Until eventually the universe was destroyed completely, the last remnants of civilisation cowering in the outer reaches of space and waiting for the day the Doctor’s new Alliance would turn its gaze on them. Billions upon billions of lives reduced to mere thousands with no hope for the future.

A year after his first encounter with Zom, the Doctor had laid waste to an entire universe. Unfortunately it was now time to return Zom’s lifeforce to the others gathered in other universes, so the Doctor opened up a portal in a biggest sun in the universe and, powered by the TARDIS and taking Rose with him, left the Alliance to its own devices.

Leaderless, the Alliance very nearly turned on itself and broke apart but an uneasy truce was made, with the Daleks, Cybermen, Sontarans and the Silence taking command. With these powerful aliens at the helm, the other races agreed to their plans and fell in line rather than oppose such enemies.

United and powerful once again, the Alliance turned its eyes to other dimensions and began its bloodiest crusade yet. Like a conquering army, they dimension hopped and races either joined or died. There were no second warnings or mercy shown. It had turned into a quasi-holy war on the whole of existence, burning bright with the fuel of the Doctor’s/Zom’s hatred.

lores-300x300.jpg

Planets burned in the Alliance’s terrible quasi-holy crusade.

Laserbeak dropped out of the sky and settled in front of Optimus Prime. Ultra Magnus and Rodimus stood at his side as he listened to the message sent from his oldest enemy.

“I don’t like it Optimus” said Rodimus once the message had finished. “Megatron actually asking for our help, it sounds like one of his traps.”

“I agree Rodimus, but this is one chance we cannot afford to take. If this isn’t a trap then it sounds like the entire universe, not just Cybertron is in danger.”

They both turned to Ultra Magnus who nodded, “As you say Optimus, we have to hear him out. And we are strong enough to bring the fight to him if it does turn out to be a trap.”

And so the signal went out to all Autobots, wherever they may be…

RETURN TO CYBERTRON!

Megatron was true to the words of his message, and sent enough power to create a large space portal that could take even Metroplex, the Autobot city itself. Once all the Autobots were gathered, they were on Cyberton within the day.

325px-Metroplex-UK.jpg

All the Autobots, even Metroplex, returned to Cybertron.

Optimus Prime and Megatron stood side by side and stared at the huge screen before them. It showed a massive armada in space quickly approaching Cybertron.

Megatron flipped a switch and said “let’s hear what this puny army wish to say”

Optimus looked out at the gathered ships of different shapes and sizes and said “I would hesitate at calling them puny Megatron, that is a force to easily rival our own.”

When the voice came through the system it was stated in the voice of thousands, electronic and flesh:

“We are Untouchable,

We are Invincible,

We ar the Lords of All The Visible,

“We are the King of Kings,

Bow your head to the Alliance!”

The gathered Autobots and Decepticons generals started muttering behind their two leaders until a very clear voice shouted “They can kiss my metal ring before I bow to anyone!”

“Ironhide, enough!” said Optimus

“He speaks wisely Optimus” growled Megatron, “why should we try and reason with this invading force.”

“For once we are in agreement Megatron, there is no reasoning with these invaders , I have reports that they have burnt countless planets before reaching us. We shall take the fight to them.”

“At last, some backbone Prime!”

“I choose my battles carefully, but this is one that we will need to win, if not for the sake of Cybertron then for the sake of all of the universe.”

“Let us show them what warriors Cybertron breeds!”

And so, in a battle that would determine the future of the universe, the huge Transformer army went out to meet the madness of the Alliance.

In the spirit of the CBUB January Challenge, this battle was inspired by

Part 4 of my arc using only characters with no battle history.

All the known Autobots and Decepticons face the Alliance which is comprised of Daleks, Cybermen, Sontarans, Nestene, Sycorax, Slitheen, Atraxi and other races from the episode the Pandorica Opens.

- No time travel

- No Matrix of Leadership or Unicron level beings.

- Takes place in space and on Cybertron

Almost missed this... Another great entry in your Chaos arc, Culwych. I hope to see the next chapter soon!

As for the match, from what I've heard about the Doctor, if he had chosen to stick around with this alliance of evil machine, he just may have found a way to beat the Transformers. But without the Doctor, and given that these are the G1 Transformers, the Daleks, Cybermen, Sontarans, etc. probably don't stand too great of a chance.

BTW, to whoever added the "Transformers Universe", over 99% of the characters of any TF medium you can think of is composed of Autobots, Decepticons, and/or their descendants, so it might have been better just to name the profile "The Transformers".

The new versions of the Doctor's villains are much more powerful than the originals (especially the Daleks.) While they fall far short of the power of one of the Transformers, they could probably hurt them, and have an overwhelmming numerical superiority. Dalek technology has been shown to be capable of destroying planets, or removing them to remote parts of the universe. They also have the capacity to travel in time or between dimensions. In the Time Wars, the Daleks took on the Doctor's homeworld of Gallafrey, which has some of the most advanced tech of any SF franchise.

Even without the other allies, or the Doctor's leadership, I think the Daleks might be more than the Transformers could handle. With the others and under the guidance of a man who regularly beats overwhelming odds and disables high-tech empires, they will be virtually unstoppable.

IMO, Transformers lose.

BTW, to whoever added the "Transformers Universe", over 99% of the characters of any TF medium you can think of is composed of Autobots, Decepticons, and/or their descendants, so it might have been better just to name the profile "The Transformers".

Well to let you know, I’m the one who added the Transformers Universe, along with The Alliance (Doctor Who). When I first submitted the character, it was called "Transformers". I mostly let other Reviewers look at my work. The Reviewer that looked at the "Transformers", Denied it for some reason. So when I resubmitted the character, I rename it "The Transformers Universe", and this time it got Accepted.

Also, are you happy to know that The Transformers Universe is in the Cartoon Category. :P

Also, are you happy to know that The Transformers Universe is in the Cartoon Category. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Well to let you know, I’m the one who added the Transformers Universe, along with The Alliance (Doctor Who).

Heh, I didn't even realise you had added both when I made this match - what a coincidence!