By UMPIRE

Agent Carter S03E10 Match 17954 Peggy Carter vs. Daredevil (Golden Age)

MATCH SCORE
Peggy Carter: 0
Daredevil (Golden Age): 3

By UMPIRE

Zeo Megazord vs. Shogun Megazord

MATCH SCORE
Zeo Megazord: 0
Shogun Megazord: 5

By UMPIRE

Baiken vs. Sophitia Alexandra

MATCH SCORE
Baiken: 1
Sophitia Alexandra: 3

By UMPIRE

Pirates vs. Cowboys

MATCH SCORE
Pirates: 1
Cowboys: 3

By UMPIRE

Sogetsu Kazama vs. Jin Kazama

MATCH SCORE
Sogetsu Kazama: 1
Jin Kazama: 3

By UMPIRE

Chun-Li vs. Rachel (Ninja Gaiden)

MATCH SCORE
Chun-Li: 2
Rachel (Ninja Gaiden): 5

By UMPIRE

Baron Zemo vs. Khan Noonien Singh

MATCH SCORE
Baron Zemo: 3
Khan Noonien Singh: 0

By UMPIRE

Shiki (Samurai Shodown) vs. Yang

MATCH SCORE
Shiki (Samurai Shodown): 4
Yang: 0

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Kyo Kusanagi

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 3
Kyo Kusanagi: 1

By UMPIRE

Uchiha Itachi vs. Nasty Boys

MATCH SCORE
Uchiha Itachi: 3
Nasty Boys: 2

By UMPIRE

Asuka Kazama vs. Crimson Viper

MATCH SCORE
Asuka Kazama: 3
Crimson Viper: 4

By UMPIRE

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Iori Yagami

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 6
Iori Yagami: 4

By UMPIRE

Michael Myers vs. Jason Voorhees

MATCH SCORE
Michael Myers: 0
Jason Voorhees: 4

By UMPIRE

Domino (Marvel Comics) vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Domino (Marvel Comics): 2
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3

By UMPIRE

Xu Wenwu vs. Sun Ce

MATCH SCORE
Xu Wenwu: 4
Sun Ce: 2

By UMPIRE

Bonne Jenet vs. Darli Dagger

MATCH SCORE
Bonne Jenet: 2
Darli Dagger: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Clonetroopers vs. Orcs

MATCH SCORE
Clonetroopers: 0
Orcs: 11

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 9
Willy the Hillbilly: 2

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Copperhead vs. Shocker

MATCH SCORE
Copperhead: 5
Shocker: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Supergirl

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 4
Supergirl: 8

Match 13092 Snout Spout vs. Combustion Man

This match takes place on planet Eternia............................................................

It begins with a energy portal appearing in the mountains on Eternia. And emerging from it was the unique firebender who is named Combustion Man. And he's on a mission for a group of Fire Sages who have journey from the Edenia realm in the past and gave Combustion Man the orders to go to Eternia and find the hidden Fire Sages temple and retrieve the large gem of Blaze, the firespawn. And if the fire nation gets Blaze. The Fire spawn would not only be a great weapon against the Avatar. It would increase the fire nations plans for world conquest against the other nations as well. And so Combustion Man quested onward and eventually found the hidden fire temple within a Eternian forest.

Combustion Man uses his unique ability. He channeled chi energy from his stomach, and then focused and fired it from his third eye, through a tattoo on his forehead the impact blast triggers an explosive detonation that starts a fire within the forest. However not too far away was Snout Spout, a cyborg with a human body and a metal elephant head. He serves the Heroic Warriors as a firefighter, his main power being to spray jets of water, stored in a special pack on his back, from his trunk. Snout Spout was flying on a special jet sled aircraft when he spotted the smoke from up in the air. Snout Spout flew towards a waterfall and used his special trunk and not only fill his trunk but his two special tanks that he carries on his back Snout Spout returned to the skies on his jet sled.

And from his jet sled, Snout Spout rains down water and controls most of the fire and then suddenly Snout Spout's jet sled was struke by Combustion Man's detonation blast and made to crash. Snout Spout survives and emerges from the wreckage and Combustion Man appears by landing close bye Snout Spout and reacting quickly Snout Spout shoots out a powerful stream of water from his trunk and baths down Combustion Man. And so being soaking wet Combustion man couldn't firebend and so he grabs stones and throws them and Snout Spout cleves one in two with his war fire axe and blocks against the other.

Combustion Man enraged abandons his quest and charges at Snout Spout and locks into a grip on grip lock and wrestle stance against Snout Spout. Combustion Man tries again and again to use his firebending. However Snout Spout uses his trunk and trunk slaps Combustion Man down and soaks him again. Enraged Combustion Man charges at Snout Spout again and fight on hard against this firefighter.

Hah! An offbeat and fun combination.

I'm gonna go with Combustion Man on this. Getting hosed down with water might be enough to stop an ordinary firebender, but CM was one of the most powerful beings in Avatar and was once shown to be able to vaporize a lake.

Well. That does it then. Combustion Man it is.

• 4 weeks later...

I have never seen or heard of Snout Spout. I don't even remember him from the toys. I know, I can do some reasearch, I just wanted to complain about that because I loved He-Man as a kid.

Go to He-Man.org to see Snout Spout, I go with Snout Spout for the match not just beaciuse water beats fire but becuse with his trunk Snout Spout and completely imbolize Combustion Man.

Hi MarineV2. There's no problem with commenting on matches that have ended, but I wanted to make sure you knew the difference since you're new.

Check for this notice at the end of a match...

Match Final Results

USER RATINGS

B Good match up.

SCORE

Snout Spout: 10

Combustion Man: 11

FPA: 3.0

If the final scores are posted it's over and there's nothing to be done to affect the outcome. Of course, you're free to post an opinion anyway. Have fun here!