By UMPIRE

11:6 - Doogie Howser vs. Beverly Crusher

MATCH SCORE
Doogie Howser: 1
Beverly Crusher: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Derelict (LV-426) vs. Penny (Inspector Gadget)

MATCH SCORE
The Derelict (LV-426): 8
Penny (Inspector Gadget): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Catwoman vs. Arsene Lupin III

MATCH SCORE
Catwoman: 2
Arsene Lupin III: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tinker Bell vs. Princess Aurora

MATCH SCORE
Tinker Bell: 8
Princess Aurora: 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Batman (Richard Grayson) vs. Leonardo (TMNT)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Richard Grayson): 3
Leonardo (TMNT): 8

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Neal Caffrey vs. Dominic Toretto

MATCH SCORE
Neal Caffrey: 10
Dominic Toretto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Death Star vs. Ron Stoppable

MATCH SCORE
The Death Star: 4
Ron Stoppable: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Anna Of Arendelle vs. Belle (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Anna Of Arendelle: 12
Belle (Disney): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Carlton Banks vs. Konohagakure

MATCH SCORE
Carlton Banks: 10
Konohagakure: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tiana (Disney) vs. Pocahontas

MATCH SCORE
Tiana (Disney): 3
Pocahontas: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Raphael (TMNT) vs. Lady Shiva

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (TMNT): 5
Lady Shiva: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Snake-Eyes vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

MATCH SCORE
Snake-Eyes: 4
Raiden (Metal Gear): 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Shinobi (Joe Musashi) vs. Michelangelo (1987)

MATCH SCORE
Shinobi (Joe Musashi): 6
Michelangelo (1987): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Sir John Falstaff vs. Vice City

MATCH SCORE
Sir John Falstaff: 10
Vice City: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Arthur Morgan vs. Nathan Drake

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 9
Nathan Drake: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Dwight Schrute vs. Remnant

MATCH SCORE
Dwight Schrute: 4
Remnant: 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Master Splinter (TMNT) vs. Wildcat

MATCH SCORE
Master Splinter (TMNT): 5
Wildcat: 7

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Rapunzel vs. Megara (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Rapunzel: 8
Megara (Disney): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Robin Hood vs. Hasky

MATCH SCORE
Robin Hood: 3
Hasky: 7

By UMPIRE

Tournament - Jaws vs. Namora

MATCH SCORE
Jaws: 1
Namora: 5

Match 13006 Fanboys vs. The Burger King

captain Manzini

Supreme Court Of The United States Of America, 1989.

The Supreme Court of The United States of America. The highest law in the land. Built and maintained both to serve Americans, and to protect them from themselves. On this day, a trial of most extreme proportions has just concluded. The defendant: A former royal monarch, gone even madder after being ousted from power after his country's thorough spanking at the hands of the allied powers in WW2. This mad monarch has been judged guilty by a jury of his peers, and will now face judgement.....

Bailiff-"All rise for the honorable judge Phillip Banks."

Judge Banks-"Thank you, Bailiff. Now, has the jury reached a verdict?"

A wide range of colorful fast food mascots chatted amongst themselves for several minutes, eventually electing Ronald Mcdonald to present their verdict.....

Ronald-"Your honor, we find the defendant........ guilty."

Judge Banks-"Very well then. Burger King, this court finds you guilty of crimes against humanity. For spreading your poisonous food all across this great nation, for endagering the health of millions of people, and, worst of all, for attempting to hack into our military's War Operation Planned Response supercomputer, or WOPR, and attempting to start a global thermonuclear war.....I mean, honestly, what kind of disgusting creature would endanger the lives of every human being on the planet to satisfy some sick, twisted mad fantasy?"

Bk-"Maybe the same kind of disgusting creatures currently making their way through your intestinal tract as we speak, you sniveling waste of space. Your not fit to be in my line of vision, and yet you would judge me? Very well, it is irrelevant. Those parasites I planted in your water should make short work of you within a few days or so....."

Judge Banks-"Your crazy! This court sentences you to life imprisonment in The Alcatraz State Penitentiary. Bailiff, get this man out of my courtroom and see that he never knows the light of day again!"

Later, in Alcatraz, The Burger King gets acquainted with his new cellmate.....

A huge, muscular man, covered head to toe in tattooes, stood next to The Burger King, holding a long, rusty shiv to his throat while whispering in his plastic ear....

"Well well well, looks like I got me a new girlfriend. Say baby, got fries with that shake....."

SNAP!!!!!!!!!!

With one fluid motion, the convict's head seperated from his neck like a fool and his money. The Burger King stared unblinkingly at the disembodied head for several minutes, before eventually deciding to use the head's dripping blood to write a crude message on the walls of his cell.....

"MMMMMM, Jailbait!!"

A guard casually walked by the king's cell whistling a merry tune before stumbling upon the goriest scene he had ever witnessed......

Guard-"Oh, GOD!!!! The blood, so much blood, I.....uh......I..........would you......uh......care to go to the......yard, Mr. King?

BK-"...........Yes, I think I'd like that very much."

Guard-"Very good sir, lemme just get this door for you.....

Later, in the prison yard, our good friend the king encountered a foe who was to be a much bigger challenge.....

BK-"Alright, let's set a few things straight. Being the baddest mother in this prison, I'm fairly sure that you gentlemen wont mind my taking things over...."

In the crowd of prisoners a loud, derisive laugh was heard.

BK-"Who dares to mock my power?!?!"

From out of the crowd of convicts came a stout, portly young man of 28. His pasty, acne ridden face contorted into hearty guffaws of laughter that shook all of his 239 pound frame. Clad in jet black Sith robes and wielding an original prop lightsaber used in the original star wars trilogy, Melvin Grossman had an air of astounding confidence about him.

Melvin-"Burger King, you may be all that and a bag o' potato chips out there, but in here, you ain't nothin..... The chain of command goes much deeper than you could even begin to ponder. I'm one of the big boss's best lieutenants, I report to him personally. If you wanna rule Alcatraz, you have to get rid of the head honcho. But to get to him, you'll have to get through me. Trust me, no one gets through me....."

Melvin opened his robes to reveal several scalps hanging from his belt, some with long hair and sporting flowers, others short and greasy with klingon ears.....

BK-"Ah, so it's the famed slayer of the trekkies and the flower children I face.....I've read the police reports, Melvin. Your an impressive commander, and have acquired quite the impressive set of kills to your name, but, behold.....

The Burger King opened his royal robes to reveal, hanging from his jewel encrusted belt, the scalps of all four of the golden girls, including Betty White.

Bk-"As you can see, my own resume is just as impressive, if not more so. The one called "Betty" fought like a demon, but even she tasted my blade eventually. I've faced your ilk before, boy. You and your fanboys are fearsome. Your famous "Fanboy Rage" would put the viking berserkers of old to shame. Fanboys can be cruel. But I can be crueler...."

Melvin-"We shall see, "my leige", we shall see. But i'm afraid that today, I shall have to cut your comeback to power short...."

BK-"Dont call it a comeback. I've been here for years......"

Both-"AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

And with that, Melvin Grossman, slayer of The Hippies and The Trekkies, ran forth to face The Burger King, slayer of the fearsome golden girls, in mortal combat.So tell me friends, who shall win, The Furious Fanboy, or The Royally-pissed Burger King?

• Like 1

Welcome back, cap. :) I see you're making an arc of things here. Funny set-up. Nice concept making the Burger King essentially a psycho here. I wonder how many people here are going to get the LL Cool J reference. :D

As for the match, what are the BK and Melvin armed with? Would make it a bit easier to determine a winner here.

Melvin is armed with a plastic prop lightsaber (sith red, cuz Melv's a baaaad mama jama) and BK's wielding a (fake, though he'd never say so) jewel encrusted plastic sword. Also, glad you enjoyed the match. Always good for a lowly underling to get props from a cbub vet :D

Melvin is armed with a plastic prop lightsaber (sith red, cuz Melv's a baaaad mama jama) and BK's wielding a (fake, though he'd never say so) jewel encrusted plastic sword. Also, glad you enjoyed the match.

Ah, well in that case, the King may win due to experience. Voting and rating will have to wait, though, since those functions have been disabled due to site maintenance.

Always good for a lowly underling to get props from a cbub vet :D

Aim to please... sometimes. :P