Q-Rex: 1
Dragonzord: 3

By UMPIRE

Leifang vs. Asuka Kazama

MATCH SCORE
Leifang: 2
Asuka Kazama: 3

By UMPIRE

Cad Bane vs. Clone Force 99 (The Bad Batch)

MATCH SCORE
Cad Bane: 3
Clone Force 99 (The Bad Batch): 1

By UMPIRE

Blue Mary vs. Cassandra Alexander

MATCH SCORE
Blue Mary: 0
Cassandra Alexander: 5

By UMPIRE

Tracer (Overwatch) vs. Chell (Portal)

MATCH SCORE
Tracer (Overwatch): 5
Chell (Portal): 1

By UMPIRE

Sailor Scouts vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Sailor Scouts: 6
Cybermen (Mondasian): 0

By UMPIRE

Kilik vs. Ash Crimson

MATCH SCORE
Kilik: 1
Ash Crimson: 2

By UMPIRE

Tasha Yar vs. Al Capone

MATCH SCORE
Tasha Yar: 5
Al Capone: 1

By UMPIRE

Kasumi vs. Kazumi Mishima

MATCH SCORE
Kasumi: 5
Kazumi Mishima: 2

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Jhun Hoon

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 7
Jhun Hoon: 0

By UMPIRE

9:10 - Ozymandias (Watchmen) vs. Lisbeth Salander

MATCH SCORE
Ozymandias (Watchmen): 8
Lisbeth Salander: 0

Match 12970 The Mafia vs. Cenobites

CHAOS - Part 3

Chaos_Meteor_icon.png

--------------------------------

Previously

Appearing from his lost dimension, Zom, the ancient destroyer demon unleashes hell on earth. Meteors shower down and destroy entire cities within hours. The President of the USA, accompanied by the Men In Black attempt to escape to Asgard where they are met by Heimdall who, fearing an invasion, engages them in battle.

Happy with his work, Zom tears a rip in the fabric of time and space and enters the world of Supernatural where is met by five angels. After a long and ferocious battle, he triumphs but is severely wounded.

In an attempt to escape the death spell cast by the most powerful angels, Zom splits his life force into five pieces and sends them hurting through space and time to find suitable hosts to eventually re-join and begin his destruction of the multiverse again!

Part 1

Part 2

Meanwhile in America - year 2001

Incredibly it wasn't the drugs, the money or even the women that made Carlo Russo happy. Rather it was the alcohol; the pure, distilled stuff that made big men wince and even the hardest criminals choke back their tears.

And of course it helped that it had made him a fortune. In fact, although he would never admit to the reality to anyone, he was sure that he was richer than the Don himself. From the simple side distribution to all the major cities he was making himself richer that Croesus and he had the support from the most ruthless criminals in the US to back him up.

Carlo picked up a large glass of 1811 Chateau d’Yquem, probably itself worth enough to buy a dozen villas, and sipped contently. He watched Maria drag herself out of the pool, the water glistening off her tanned skin and running down her thighs. She was wearing her favourite bikini, barely containing her large breasts and hugging her in all the right places.

pic-1-th-5-7-2012.jpg

‘Yup’, thought Carlo, ‘life was good’.

Maria sat down next to him in a long chair, her skin still glistening from the water and stretched sensually. Carlo grinned at her and took another sip of his wine.

His hand had just begun its gentle journey up the length of her thigh when Tony “Skinny” Gallo came running out of the house to the pool.

“Sir..” he said, slightly out of breath.

“What is it Skinny?” said Carlo, not taking his eyes from Maria’s heaving breasts.

“It’s here sir”

Carlo paused, his eyes flickering to his lieutenant, taking in the wide eyes and the grin.

“Really?”

“Yes sir, we got it. The box is really here.”

Carlo immediately switched to business mode, all thoughts of lust or pleasure forgotten. It had been nearly a five year search, foraging to the furthest corners of the globe and investing millions to find this priceless artefact.

Carlo jumped up and followed Skinny to the living room where he was handed the parcel cautiously.

The delivery crew were all nervous; and these were men who broke other men’s legs for a living.

He did not pause and ripped open the padded wrapping with the passion of a madman. And if something other than him gazed eagerly through his eyes, no one noticed.

41800_84165636736_4903936_q.jpg

3 Hours Later

Don Luigi Guiseppe stared at his right hand man with astonishment.

“I don’t understand Carlo, you have always been loyal to the family. Have you lost your mind?”

The Five Families were all gathered in the villa, one of the largest congregations seen in years and, of course, everyone had brought everyone. There were armed men all over the villa, keeping their eyes on each other cautiously and fingers close to their weapons of choice.

There was everything from rifles and revolvers to tommy guns and knuckle dusters, and of course Don Alphonso’s favourite; a 3 foot Yakuza samurai sword. Over 50 men, all heavily armed with their favourite weapons, and all ready to engage in battle at the slightest signal from their Don.

“Sorry boss, but this is the way it has to be” said Carlo, sat at the large desk. He was leaning back with his hands in his pocket like he hadn't a care in the world.

“But I will not be able to protect you if you leave” said Don Luigi, his eyes narrowing. They both knew that this ‘protection’ would be withdrawn from Luigi himself the moment Carlo left building; too many secrets and buried bodies for Carlo to leave the family now.

“Oh I wouldn’t worry about me Don Luigi” said Carlo, a huge grin plastered across his face. He twitched suddenly, as if not in control of his own body.

“What do you mean?”

“I think that you may have other things to worry about Don.”

“Is that a threat Carlo? What is going on with you?” The two men to either side of Don Luigi has stepped forward menacingly, reacting to the tone of voice of their boss. “I just don’t understand how you can choose to leave today of all days, the first time in years that all the Dons are gathered in one house to discuss the future.”

“I actually think today is the perfect day my dear Don; and I think you forget that it was my idea to organise this meeting of the Five Families in the first place!”

Carlo was laughing openly now, a roaring sound with more than a little edge to it.

Suddenly he whipped out something from his coat pocket: a golden box with strange marking all around. He twisted and pushed at the box furiously and the whole room started shaking violently.

Don Luigi was thrown to the floor as the room shook even more, his youthful face filled with fear for the first time in a long time. One of his soldiers suddenly started screaming as hooks appeared from the corners of the room and tore into his face and shoulders.

hellraiser-hooks1.jpg

Carlo slowly stood up, his grin still in place, although Luigi would have sworn that it was the grin of someone... or something... else.

“Sorry Don Luigi. You have been good to me, but today marks the end of our business together. I’ve got some new places to be.”

And with that he turned and walked into the bright light that had appeared in the wall. As he passed a monstrous figure with a demonic face full of nails, he nodded.

“The deal is done Pinhead; I will use your world as a gateway and you may feast here to your heart’s content.”

"Agreed... Zom." came the hollow sounding reply.

Then without another word Carlo disappeared into the light.

Suddenly there were other figures next to Pinhead, all staring at the fallen figure of Don Luigi.

The second of Don Luigi’s lieutenants stood up and opened fire with his tommy gun.

“RUN DON LUIGI!” he screamed as one of the demonic figures was thrown against a wall.

Luigi did not wait to be told twice and fled the room even as his lieutenant was torn apart. The screams followed him through the house.

He ran and shouted out to all the Five Families.

“WE’RE UNDER ATTACK!”

If there is one thing that can be said about the Mafia is that whilst they will happily fight, maim and kill each other; there is one thing they cannot tolerate and that is the thought of an outsider harming their own.

Immediately they rallied around Don Luigi, weapons at the ready.

“We have been betrayed brothers, and have been set upon by the very demons of hell” Luigi’s voice resonated throughout the halls.

“It is time to take back what is ours and hunt these demons down and then find the bastard that brought them into this world.”

A great cheer went up from the men and the Mafia strode through the halls to fight this new threat to their supreme rule…

mafia2.jpg

SUMMARY

Part 3 of the Arc using only characters with no CBUB battles to their name.

50 Mafia armed with traditional weapons evenly distributed

VS

5 Cenobites (Pinhead, Butterball, Chatterer, Angelique, Pistonhead)

This is an interesting match up here! However, considering that I am using the Dark theme on the EF message board, reading it with that blue font really makes it extremely difficult to read and hard on the eyes. Never the less, this is definitely something of an interesting concept here.

And we have the Mafia in the database! What's next? Are we going to have Crips and Bloods too?

-Rakai'Thwei

This is an interesting match up here! However, considering that I am using the Dark theme on the EF message board, reading it with that blue font really makes it extremely difficult to read and hard on the eyes. Never the less, this is definitely something of an interesting concept here.

And we have the Mafia in the database! What's next? Are we going to have Crips and Bloods too?

-Rakai'Thwei

Thanks Rakai! Font's been changed and yeah, I was pretty surprised to see Mafia in the database. Yakuza next maybe lol?

A from me and as for the match it is hard to say. I guess cenobites are pretty darn nasty so they probably would be able to take this. I wasn't able to catch the previous story but I do like where this is heading. Great story and great job.

Another great chapter to your arc, Culwych.

The's Mafia's probably screwed in the long run in this battle, but they may do some pretty good damage to a couple of these horror creatures.

Part 3 of the Arc using only characters with no CBUB battles to their name.

This is a very good idea. You get to give the unused characters some fights and the match ups are always interesting, because the characters are pretty diverse. I was wondering how you decided who fights who, though? It must be a bit difficult, seeing as the unused characters vary so much.

As for the fight, i'm not the most knowledgeable guy in the world on the Cenobites, but from what i do know i pretty much agree with this:

The's Mafia's probably screwed in the long run in this battle, but they may do some pretty good damage to a couple of these horror creatures.

The Mafia do outnumber the monster dudes ten-to-one, so they will definitely do some damage, but they lose in the end.

This is excellent! Mafia for the win, lets face it those dudes are hard to scare because they do all the scaring during their days.

What Skadoosh said. The Mafia did all the scaring against other humans, in a normal human world. I can't imagine Fidel or Hitl3r holding out against these creatures, despite the waves of intimidation they inspired.

• Like 1