By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Michelangelo (2012)

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Michelangelo (2012): 0

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. April O'Neil

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3
April O'Neil: 0

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Doogie Howser vs. Beverly Crusher

MATCH SCORE
Doogie Howser: 1
Beverly Crusher: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Derelict (LV-426) vs. Penny (Inspector Gadget)

MATCH SCORE
The Derelict (LV-426): 8
Penny (Inspector Gadget): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Catwoman vs. Arsene Lupin III

MATCH SCORE
Catwoman: 2
Arsene Lupin III: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tinker Bell vs. Princess Aurora

MATCH SCORE
Tinker Bell: 8
Princess Aurora: 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Batman (Richard Grayson) vs. Leonardo (TMNT)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Richard Grayson): 3
Leonardo (TMNT): 8

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Neal Caffrey vs. Dominic Toretto

MATCH SCORE
Neal Caffrey: 10
Dominic Toretto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Death Star vs. Ron Stoppable

MATCH SCORE
The Death Star: 4
Ron Stoppable: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Anna Of Arendelle vs. Belle (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Anna Of Arendelle: 12
Belle (Disney): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Carlton Banks vs. Konohagakure

MATCH SCORE
Carlton Banks: 10
Konohagakure: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tiana (Disney) vs. Pocahontas

MATCH SCORE
Tiana (Disney): 3
Pocahontas: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Raphael (TMNT) vs. Lady Shiva

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (TMNT): 5
Lady Shiva: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Snake-Eyes vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

MATCH SCORE
Snake-Eyes: 4
Raiden (Metal Gear): 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Shinobi (Joe Musashi) vs. Michelangelo (1987)

MATCH SCORE
Shinobi (Joe Musashi): 6
Michelangelo (1987): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Sir John Falstaff vs. Vice City

MATCH SCORE
Sir John Falstaff: 10
Vice City: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Arthur Morgan vs. Nathan Drake

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 9
Nathan Drake: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Dwight Schrute vs. Remnant

MATCH SCORE
Dwight Schrute: 4
Remnant: 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Master Splinter (TMNT) vs. Wildcat

MATCH SCORE
Master Splinter (TMNT): 5
Wildcat: 7

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Rapunzel vs. Megara (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Rapunzel: 8
Megara (Disney): 3

Cartoons, CGI, and Other Non-Anime Animation

DSkillz

Is anyone else following the new TMNT series? I'm actually a few episodes behind myself, but the fight scenes and comedic bits are pretty good. Speaking of fight scenes, here's Splinter in action in this show. He already seems a bit more formidable than the other versions of Splinter in that he doesn't seem to have trouble with strong, bulky opponents:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M1gNuaNeaU

Is anyone else following the new TMNT series? I'm actually a few episodes behind myself, but the fight scenes and comedic bits are pretty good. Speaking of fight scenes, here's Splinter in action in this show. He already seems a bit more formidable than the other versions of Splinter in that he doesn't seem to have trouble with strong, bulky opponents:

I watch is every Saturday morning with my son, and yeah it seems all of the characters are more powerful than older incarnations. The turtles who are only 15, are taking on mutated monsters left and right. Splinter in one episode extended his two fingers at the Rat King and launched him across the room without even touching him. Shredder in one episode kicked Raphael in the air, and before he was launched away(while Raph was in the air), Shredder hit him like 10 times, pretty damn fast.

Also this Splinter is Hamato Yoshi rather than his pet rat.

I watch is every Saturday morning with my son, and yeah it seems all of the characters are more powerful than older incarnations. The turtles who are only 15, are taking on mutated monsters left and right. Splinter in one episode extended his two fingers at the Rat King and launched him across the room without even touching him. Shredder in one episode kicked Raphael in the air, and before he was launched away(while Raph was in the air), Shredder hit him like 10 times, pretty damn fast.

It's appearing to be following more and more of the old comics.  

Speaking of banned cartoons here is a compilation, most of these are circa WWII

And part 2

Disclaimer: This is purely for historical and discussion purposes, apologies to any who find them offensive if you are easily offended don't watch.

Well that ends Young Justice. I felt that the ending was rushed and could have used a couple more episodes to clear some issues, but they gave what they could with the material.

Don';t usually post my opinions but personally I agree. It was like they realized they weren't getting renewed (which is bullshit /fanboy) and tried to tie everything up well enough. For that end,

(

HOW DO YOU LET A SERIES END ON THAT NOTE??!?! DARKSEID!!! I know they managed it, but how? PS There's no way Wally's dead, just saying...speed force.

) . Then you wonder if the guys who commission new seasons ever even watched the show. Yeah, I've seen peitions for brigning it back, but don't have much hope for that.

And I only post now cause of the additional kick in the balls CN is giving. In about a month Teen Titans GO is probably gonna take YJ's old timeslot. If you haven't seen anything on it and are hoping it'll at least be akin to the DC Nation shorts. I was doing something along those lines and....I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ze1V2prj-g

Young Justice had a great storyline overall but the last few episodes were way too rushed. I also didn't like the last episode at all. I mean, there were only three battle scenes for the heroes fighting against the drones, the beetle drones seemed easily beaten, and almost half the episode was about the Justice League on Rimbor. The Justice League's trial on Rimbor should have been another episode with some other connecting storyline. The Reach's "power" should have definitely been increased and shown in another way instead of seeming as the Reach only had three members and a somewhat small army. The last episode felt terrible compared to the ending of JLU. The Reach didn't even seem like a hard opponent. I mean, even the dangers of the Reach object seemed far-fetched, especially if they did little research on the scarab. The last few episodes could have been two/three episodes per each one. Season 1 was more concise and I enjoyed it more. Also the "love moments" between Robin/Wonder Girl and Miss Martian/Superboy were unneeded in such a short episode. They did what they could though.

I watch is every Saturday morning with my son, and yeah it seems all of the characters are more powerful than older incarnations. The turtles who are only 15, are taking on mutated monsters left and right... 

Yeah, I had to stop reading after that. No offense. The I, Monster episode is where I'm stuck right now, as I missed its original airing and it's proven very elusive for viewing since. 

Yep, same as the original TMNT 'toon. That may at least partially explain Splinter's prowess here. 

Hopefully they make a follow up movie to Young Justice.  It's crazy that Annoying Orange is still getting new episodes.  I kinda blame CN for airing it on Saturday morning.  What kid wakes up early on Saturday to watch cartoons?  Ain't nobody got time for that.

Heh, Saturday mornings were must-see viewing for kids when I was growing up. A lot of the best/most popular animated shows used to air on all of the major networks on Saturday mornings back in the day, instead of on cable for the most part as has been the case for the past decade or so. 

Are the animated lineups any good on Saturday mornings these days? I know there was a rough patch during the late '90s/early '00s. The fact that CW has colored Mr. Popo blue "to avoid offending certain parties" seems to somewhat indicate otherwise to me. 

Heh, Saturday mornings were must-see viewing for kids when I was growing up. A lot of the best/most popular animated shows used to air on all of the major networks on Saturday mornings back in the day, instead of on cable for the most part as has been the case for the past decade or so. 

Are the animated lineups any good on Saturday mornings these days? I know there was a rough patch during the late '90s/early '00s. The fact that CW has colored Mr. Popo blue "to avoid offending certain parties" seems to somewhat indicate otherwise to me. 

I still think that Saturday mornings are key.  A lot of the networks air their best work on Saturday mornings.  

Ok, I call bs on CW coloring Popo Blue.  That was not their doing.  THAT'S 4KIDS!  Ever since the CW leased their Saturday morning to 4Kids to "keep them on the air".   (personally 4Kids can go to hell for their "ethical" choices.)

For those interested, Netflix just added a bunch of animated shows, including Justice League, Justice League Unlimited, and Batman Beyond.

Yah they added a whole lot of Cartoon Network stuff. I was happy when I saw they did. They also add the Hunger Games movie. I was surprised they adddd such a well known and popular movies. I guess they're starting to add more popular stuff and whatnot now

For those interested, Netflix just added a bunch of animated shows, including Justice League, Justice League Unlimited, and Batman Beyond.

Noticed that, currently watching Batman Beyond and really enjoying it again.

Everyone tells me the original Batman series was really good, wish they had that, only ever watched a few episodes.

Everyone tells me the original Batman series was really good, wish they had that, only ever watched a few episodes.

The original Batman series? :huh::P

Aw, baller, I was going to keep Kate going for awhile. :D

Which Batman series are you referring to, though? There are a couple of Batman 'toons that's won multiple Emmys. 

The original Batman 'toon was back in 1966, man. 

Okay, I'm going to stop now. :D

Batman: the Animated Series won multiple Emmys. One of the best cartoons of all time, IMO. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman:_The_Animated_Series#Accolades

The Batman, which came immediately after it, also won multiple Emmy, believe it or not. I'm personally still not sold on it being a great Batman show, though. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Batman_(TV_series)#Awards