Tommy Vercetti and Umberto Robina and Anthony Gallen vs. Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto) and Haitian Gang (GTA Vice City) and Vice City Police Department

Match 14754 by ViceCityMobster86
in progress now...

Pac-Man vs. Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

Match 14753 by Confession FPT
in progress now...

Kingpin vs. Heihachi Mishima

Match 14752 by Confession FPT
in progress now...

Count Marzo vs. Zasalamel

Match 14747 by Buzz Line
in progress now...

Mokujin vs. Pac-Man

Match 14745 by Confession FPT
in progress now...

Mokujin vs. Pac-Man

MATCH SCORE
Mokujin: 7
Pac-Man: 0

Hulk Hogan vs. Ivan Drago

MATCH SCORE
Hulk Hogan: 9
Ivan Drago: 8

Bruce Lee vs. Rocky Balboa

MATCH SCORE
Bruce Lee: 11
Rocky Balboa: 1

Shrek vs. King Bowser

MATCH SCORE
Shrek: 12
King Bowser: 5

Apocalypse vs. Wildcats

MATCH SCORE
Apocalypse: 8
Wildcats: 0

C.T.

Vampires in Ventura

(So you want everybody's crazy neighborhood serial killer to bite it huh? The Sentry would be proud :P)

As, Carnage's line was cut by the pipe as he started to fall he quickly let out another tendril to get him onto the rooftop-But looking over his shoulder to see Ghost Rider riding up and then proceeding to shoot hellfire at him, Carnage quickly dashed to leap for the next closest rooftop.

Oh, shit! He's still alive!

"Split up, people. I'll stay with Carnage, somebody go cover Warpath."

Coulson punches Carnage with a dense fist.

Managing to land on the rooftop he had jumped to, only to get punched Carnage frowned as he was barely pushed back. Grabbing the fist, he sought to fling Coulson away before continuing his 'rooftop-escape-plan'

"Kill you next time sucker! Hahaha!"

Turning around and grabbing the foot, Carnage glared and seizing the foot attempted to rip it off. Either way if it failed or worked, Carnage wouldn't waste any time on small fry while he still had Ghost Rider on his tail.

While on the run Warpath could feel one of the vampires getting closer than the others. Jumping across a rooftop, he spun in the air. As he feet touched the roof, he reared back and punched a vamp in the chest, knocking him back into some of the other vamps. He then immediately took off trying to escape.

Nova had at this time made it to the helicarrier, landing atop it and dropping Piotr onto the deck whilst gesturing to the SHIELD crew to help him to medical bay and get him a replacement arm. Leaving them to their work, Nova blasts off and heads back at top speed to Ventura.

-----------------------

His attack knocked that vamp and several other vamps down, but that momentary slow down allowed the other vamps to speed up and block Warpath's way. Closing in, they attempted to hold him down and restrain him.

Then two vamps grabbed hold of his arms and he threw them off. As a couple others approached he pulled out his knives and began slashing in all directions to keep them at bay. He needed to buy some time until his team mates could arrive. Then they all pounced on him at once with several holding his arms and legs constricting his movement. The veins in his arms bulged as he struggled against there grasps.

OOC: **looking at watch** do I have any team mates anymore?

OOC:*shrug* have to deal with Carnage.

As Carnage pulled on Coulson's leg Coulson used the momentum to kick Carnage in the face with his other leg.

"Give it up Kasady, I know your weakness. Heat."

Coulson blasts Carnage with an thermal beam.

"Rider, go help Warpath."

As the vampires converged, Rider intercepted and the bloodsuckers scattered, searching for a new target. Finding one, the 20 of them zerg rushed Iron Fist, eager for the rich blood and chi coursing through him.

Then two vamps grabbed hold of his arms and he threw them off. As a couple others approached he pulled out his knives and began slashing in all directions to keep them at bay. He needed to buy some time until his team mates could arrive. Then they all pounced on him at once with several holding his arms and legs constricting his movement. The veins in his arms bulged as he struggled against there grasps.

OOC: **looking at watch** do I have any team mates anymore?

The sound of a sudden huff of air being filled and a flash of light would sound before the hiss of a blade cutting through flesh echoed before vanishing.....And appearing again....And again.....And again. A rapid-fire burst of teleportation from the maniac red-clad being as once finished, he settled into a pose totally ripped off from Highlander. Everyones worst friend. Everyones last resort. The one, the only-

"DUDE, YOU ARE SO MESSING UP MY DRAMATIC INTRO!"

"impossible, considering how this isn't the first time you showed up in this sort of RP."

"Hommina-hommina-what? Ah, screw it!"

And whipping out his pistols he went to town.

tumblr_mddl77TRQN1rxhm6yo1_400.jpg

Deadpool was back!

Piotr grunted, stating to a random SHIELD agent whom had been carting him to the medical bay - "Fix me up with all haste, replace my arm. I need to get back out there. Now.", he meant that to the utmost... Granted it'd take time to replace the arm...

As the bullets impacted several of the vampires, they fell to the ground, incapacitated for a few moments. Turning, a handful of vamps engaged the newcomer while the rest continued their rush on Iron Fist.

"...Yessir. I'll get right on that...Is there any particular replacement arm you want in mind?" the Shield personnel asked.

Piotr took a moment... "I need it to be as durable as my own flesh... Adamantium, like Comrade Wolverine's.", Piotr answered.

Naturally the Adamantium would have been Secondary but it was still exceedingly durable, as much as Piotr or more so - "And be quick as I asked."

As the bullets impacted several of the vampires, they fell to the ground, incapacitated for a few moments. Turning, a handful of vamps engaged the newcomer while the rest continued their rush on Iron Fist.

"And now, a haicut. I say "HAI-!"

And in a flash of light, he teleported once more, reappearing directly in their faces just as he swung his blade for decapitation work, talking as though nothing had happened.

"-And then YOU get cut! Isn't this fun? Hey, waitaminute...YOU CAN'T REGENERATE FROM GETTING SHOT! ONLY I CAN CHEAT LIKE THAT!!"

It was so on now, and drawing out his other sword, he spun both in a stunning display as he posed more situated for the ballet then in a fight.

"DANCE-OFF AT 20 PACES!"

"Okay." the Shield personnel ran the way to the armory, grabbed the arm and went back. Now came the difficult part...grafting it on.

--------------

The vampires snarled, readying to rip this idiot limb from limb or die trying. Closing in, a few lunged forward...

Only to be blasted to ash by another arrival.

"Hey guys, you miss me?" Nova remarked, rocketing to a halt in front of the Vamps and Deadpool.

"Okay." the Shield personnel ran the way to the armory, grabbed the arm and went back. Now came the difficult part...grafting it on.

--------------

The vampires snarled, readying to rip this idiot limb from limb or die trying. Closing in, a few lunged forward...

Only to be blasted to ash by another arrival.

"Hey guys, you miss me?" Nova remarked, rocketing to a halt in front of the Vamps and Deadpool.

"So whose this tight-wearing weirdo?"

"Its Nova. A member of the Nova Corps."

"You mean like the Californian?"

"No, like the Green Lantern Corps."

"Right, gotcha....Nice ass as well......I said that out loud, didn't I?"

And with a dramatic flourish, he turned...And begun to spin rapidly. Seeking to slice all vampires in his whirlwind of blades as he yelled.

"DEMACIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The whirlwind of blades did their job well, cutting most vamps to shreds while the rest fled. Nova stood there dumbfounded. "Did he just flirt...ah you know what forget it. More important things to worry about." Nova stated. The group recuperated their losses and waited for Warpath to explain what he discovered.

-------------

Meanwhile, back at the Helicarrier...

The whirlwind of blades did their job well, cutting most vamps to shreds while the rest fled. Nova stood there dumbfounded. "Did he just flirt...ah you know what forget it. More important things to worry about." Nova stated. The group recuperated their losses and waited for Warpath to explain what he discovered.

Slinging a friendly arm over Nova's shoulder, Deadpool would beam beneath his mask, unseen as it was.

"Sooooo......Does this mean I'm back in the group now? Had to duck out and do some....Work of my own, if you know what I mean. Only..."

He heaved a sigh and looked downcast.

".....It didn't really work out."

tumblr_mbe4mlQ9Ur1r3819zo1_500.jpg

"-And then I thought of you people!"

"Good to know..."

Deadpool would proceed to do the Nutcracker dance....Which basically consisted of him dancing from corpse to corpse and kicking in their genitalia while screaming-

"BOO-YAH! WHERE'S YOUR SPARKLING GOD NOW?"

Warpath joined the others wincing and holding his right shoulder. The vampires had proven to be tougher and faster than he had planned for. Still he was glad to be alive and able to inform his team mates on his discoveries.

"Well Im glad you all decided to show up. Had me worried there for a minute. Anyways, I did a little recon before the vamps chased me out. I followed Frost down to the Southwestern side of the city. We ended up by the docks at what I thought was an abandoned wharehouse. Turns out its some sort of vampire rave club. Frost approached and a hangar door opened to reveal loud music and lights that couldnt be heard or seen from outside. From the small glimpse I got I saw hundreds of people or vamps inside. Dont know for sure but there was also a pretty expensive looking yacht on the backside of the building. I had thought he was just trying to lose me but he actually lured me into a trap of some sort. Before the other vamps showed up i gathered what I could and uploaded the location to the shield database." Looking to each team member as he spoke.

"Whats the call Nova?"

Cyclops had been healing while the two missions had been going on as he finally walked up to the group and listened to Warpath's story.

" Maybe we should first try to find out information on why Frost has a sudden power increase before we go chasing him again."