in progress now...

Ashley J. Williams vs. Negan

Match 14737 by comic_book_fan
in progress now...

Teletubbies vs. Sesame Street

MATCH SCORE
Teletubbies: 7
Sesame Street: 4

Anthony Gallen vs. Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto)

MATCH SCORE
Anthony Gallen: 7
Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto): 2

Sir Dan Fortesque vs. Brook

MATCH SCORE
Sir Dan Fortesque: 3
Brook: 9

Tracer vs. Din Djarin

MATCH SCORE
Tracer: 2
Din Djarin: 8

The Minions vs. Mini-Me

MATCH SCORE
The Minions: 5
Mini-Me: 4

C.T.

Vampires in Ventura

"That would be appreciated, Nova.", Piotr remarked... perhaps they could fix up his arm. Or in actuality, replace it, as it was a lost cause in repairing it anyways.

"Best work it out however you can, I'm on delivery duty. Better clench up tin man." Nova said, grabbing Colossus before blasting off, heading back across the country to where the helicarrier was.

Hmm...seems Frost is immune to the sun. I'll have to talk to Fury about that. Guess I will take the other monster.

Coulson rises out of the ground by Carnage and slams a diamond-hard fist in his face.

Leaping back to avoid the Ghost Rider's chain, Carnage ducked under the incoming fist and sought to knock Coulson away by shooting tendrils out of his arms at him.

The chain would automatically adjust its course to wrap around Carnage's neck after he dodged, Ghost Rider's mental control over the weapon allowing it to do so.

Looking over his shoulder as the chain came at him again, he ducked once more before turning to swing away at the nearest building. Fun was killing and killing was fun. But, if he was outnumbered; made having that fun harder than it needed to be.

Iron Fist looked after Carnage. "Not so fast bud," Rand said, as he picked up a pipe from the ground, enhanced it with chi energy, and threw it with chi enhanced strength and unerring accuracy at the line Carnage was using to swing. The pipe would slice through the line like it was tissue paper, preventing Carnage's escape.

Ghost Rider, having anticipated Carnage leaping to the nearby building for refuge, changed direction on his motorbike, riding vertically up the wall of the building towards the symbiote, firing several blasts of hellfire at Carnage as he went.

While the others took off after Carnage and Nova had taken Colossus back to the helicarrier, Warpath went back to his native american teachings. He would keep in radio contact with his team but would act as a lone wolf until they could rejoin him. Searching the rooftop for clues, he found tracks from the direction the vampires showed up. He began retracing there approach to the heroes. He figured that Frost would have covered his retreating tracks but he would follow the ones they originally left before the confrontation. The group of vampires Frost had brought with him was too large to not leave a trail.

Locking onto it, Warpath jumped to a nearby building and continued his pursuit, giving intel to his team as he tracked his prey.

Warpath would eventually come to a high rise apartment building. The tell tale signs would indeed mark this as a vampire haven, all 30 floors of it. A likely place for Frost to recuperate from his setbacks and gather the rest of his forces.

Watching from a distance, Warpath's acute eyesight allowed him to observe very closely the perimeter of the building and possible sentry locations. Raising a hand to his ear, he activated his com link,

"Warpath to team, I have located the enemy hideout. Scanning the area I can see many possible sentry outposts but the exterior of the building looks pretty quite. I will stay here and keep an eye out until further orders."

James stuck to the shadows of a water tower atop a 4 story building. Out of a nervous habit, he pulled out his knives and began to polish them while observing the area. He didnt like being out this night. The smell of the vampires was pungent to his nostrils. He decided to stay downwind at his own expense to lessen the chance of discovery in case the vamps had enhanced senses like his own.

As Warpath lingered, his position was noticed by a group of vampires on a higher level. Racing each other to their target, they used their speed to head down the building and then surrounded and converged on their intended target, numbers roughly 30 to 1...

OOC: Who are you talking to? Just curious.

hearing the vampires headed in his direction, he took off across the rooftops. Knowing the vampires were in close pursuit, James began leading them to the others in battle with Carnage.

As Warpath led the way, the 30 vampires converged on the fighting group...this threatened to escalate from a simple brawl to an all out warzone...

OOC: He was last trying to flee, I leave it to the attackers to decide whether to let him go or not.

Oh, I killed him...

Coulson motions over a S.H.E.I.L.D. science officer over to get a sample of the symbiote.

"Time to help Warpath everybody."

Vison flies in Warpath's direction.

OOC: Hold on...

Guys, don't kill him. Not yet. Please.

I'm overruling that action.