Q-Rex: 1
Dragonzord: 3

By UMPIRE

Leifang vs. Asuka Kazama

MATCH SCORE
Leifang: 2
Asuka Kazama: 3

By UMPIRE

Cad Bane vs. Clone Force 99 (The Bad Batch)

MATCH SCORE
Cad Bane: 3
Clone Force 99 (The Bad Batch): 1

By UMPIRE

Blue Mary vs. Cassandra Alexander

MATCH SCORE
Blue Mary: 0
Cassandra Alexander: 5

By UMPIRE

Tracer (Overwatch) vs. Chell (Portal)

MATCH SCORE
Tracer (Overwatch): 5
Chell (Portal): 1

By UMPIRE

Sailor Scouts vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Sailor Scouts: 6
Cybermen (Mondasian): 0

By UMPIRE

Kilik vs. Ash Crimson

MATCH SCORE
Kilik: 1
Ash Crimson: 2

By UMPIRE

Tasha Yar vs. Al Capone

MATCH SCORE
Tasha Yar: 5
Al Capone: 1

By UMPIRE

Kasumi vs. Kazumi Mishima

MATCH SCORE
Kasumi: 5
Kazumi Mishima: 2

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Jhun Hoon

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 7
Jhun Hoon: 0

Match 12859 Zom vs. Angels (Supernatural)

CHAOS - Part 1

--------------------------------

Prologue

The single point in space explodes outwards, driven by the rage and madness of an entity born only to destroy. First a fist encased in metal forged from a time before the Word emerges from the void in the fabric of reality - and with this mighty hand sounds a scream that shakes entire worlds.

The Watcher, Uatu calmly observes the intrusion, aware that this is the destiny of this universe. A destiny that will see planets burn and suns explode. He watches as the entity fully emerges from the hole, dragging itself out of the nether realm it has been imprisoned in for eons.

The being looks around and sees the Watcher, who recoils at the pure hatred and evil in its eyes. Sensing what is coming, Uatu throws up his shields but the entity simply bats them aside. Uato feels the blow strike his shoulder even as a primal voice echoes in his mind:

THE UNVIVERSE SHALL TREMBLE ONCE AGAIN, ZOM HAS RETURNED!!!

Throwing up his shields again and pouring his very life-essence into them, Uatu turns aside a bolt of dark magic and flees for his life.

Zom watches him depart, feeling his power slowly returning after his long absence and unsure if he will have enough to destroy the Watcher as well as fulfil his mission. He growls, a primordial sound, and reaches back into the hole in reality from where he emerged. Magic flows out of his fists and the hole widens, allowing other beings to emerge.

Laughter fills this dark corner of space where the unthinkable occurs.

Chapter 1: Car Trip

Harry put his foot down on the pedal and the car sped along the road. Next to him, Jennie let out a loud squeal that could be heard even above the roaring engine. He glanced over at her and once again marvelled at his pure luck that he had managed to get a girl this good looking. Her dark hair cascaded down to her slim waist and her auburn eyes twinkled in excitement as she watched the scenery flashing by.

She saw him watching her and leaned in to him, grasping his arm and giving him a flash of perfect white teeth. He could feel her ample breasts pressing into his arm and he grinned back at her. She was perfect and, given that he had always been the geek in his class, it was simply amazing that she had fallen for him.

She made him feel more alive and he sped the car up even more, the engine sounds becoming a pitched whine as he pushed the car faster than he ever had before. Jennie squealed again and covered her eyes. Harry felt a moment of disappointment at the loss of her softness against his arm but laughed anyway.

Suddenly Harry saw a flash of a large brown body and a wide-eyed deer stood frozen in front of the car. Without thinking, he yanked the wheel to the right and drove the car into the ditch, clipping the animal and sending it flying. Blood sprayed over the windscreen and he felt the car spinning out of control.

Gravity pulled at him and his elbow banged painfully against the door to his right but eventually the car came to a stop. Jennie had stopped screaming and was staring straight ahead, her eyes wide. They grabbed each other tightly and held on until their nerves steadied.

“Are you OK?” he asked her. Still too shaken to reply, she just nodded.

“Let’s just stay in the car for a moment” he said reassuringly and again she nodded.

The meteor hit the car at over 115 thousand miles per hour, destroying it, the dying deer nearby and the surrounding villages in an explosion of fire and dust.

Chapter 2: Hell on Earth

The meteors came quick and fast, leaving nothing but devastation in their wake. New York, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, all gone within the space of an hour. Millions of people simply evaporated under the onslaught from above.

Heroes and villains united to combat the threat, but despite their best efforts they could but slow the tide of meteors or shelter some areas from the worst of it. It was simply relentless, meteor after meteor appearing out of thin air and crashing to earth as if flung from space.

Superman stood before the President of the United States and shook his head.

“I have too many lives to save Mr President, I need to be with the people now.”

“Your duty is to this country Kal-el and, to all intents and purposes, I am this country! You must get me to safety if there is to be a tomorrow.”

But it was too late, he was already gone leaving a blur where he had stood.

The President stood a little straighter, then sighed.

Turning to the two men standing discretely in the corner:

“OK gentlemen, where superheroes fail, heroes will fill the void.”

“Don’t worry sir, we know just to place where you will be safe” replied one of the man with a solemn look, his eyes still hidden behind the sunglasses.

Chapter 3: New World

Zom watched Earth burn from space and laughed and laughed.

With a casual wave of his hand he sent another meteor crashing into Tokyo and could almost hear the screams from where he was. He licked his lips and tasted the terror from below.

He then turned to an empty point in space, sending magic to test the fabric and texture. He found that it was good and grinned.

Grunting dark words of power from when the world was but Chaos, Zom sent pure energy hurtling into the point in space and felt it tearing before his might.

More and more energy saw the walls of the dimension crumble and another space appear behind it.

AAAAAAAHHHH, ANOTHER WORLD THAT WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF ZOM!!!!

Pushing through, anxious to see and taste the terror of this new world, Zom suddenly felt something halt him in his tracks.

He roared in fury and pushed through, feeling the barriers break before him.

Suddenly, there suspended in the air before him were five entities of power.

“This world is ours Destroyer, there is no place for you here.”

Zom grinned at the floating figures before him.

WE SHALL SEE!

Summary

After destroying 1 Earth, Zom breaks through the dimensions and enters the world of Supernatural where he is confronted by 5 angels: Castiel, Zachariah, Uriel, Raphael and Balthazar.

If more than 3 angels die, then Lucifer and Michael turn up.

Thought it would be nice to try 2 characters with no match history:

First of all, excellent setup :) Interesting, and left me wanting to read more. A definite "A" from me.

As for the match itself. The poor angels, even with the help of Lucifer and Michael, have absolutely no chance of defeating Zom.

It's pretty good. Definitely an A from me. I don't know I think this will be pretty close. Of course all of your lower angels will be killed off; Uriel, Balthazar, and sadly Cas (unless this is s6 Cas but I doubt it). Zachariah may get the boot but he is a higher level so he is on the line. Raphael, Lucifer, and Michael will put up a pretty decent fight. Like I said, I don't know but I think I'll have to give this to the angels.

Wow, great, epic set-up, Culwych! I would say you could make an arc out of this, but given the power of Zom, it might be tough to make a follow-up here. Tell the truth; treach put you up to making a Zom match, didn't he? :P

As for the match, from what I've read of Zom, he tears through the lesser angels with ease. Unless Supernatural's Michael and Lucifer have the power of biblical arch-angels, they probably go down here as well.