7:2 - Joxer the Mighty vs. Macho Man Randy Savage

MATCH SCORE
Joxer the Mighty: 4
Macho Man Randy Savage: 8

7:2 - David Xanatos vs. Doctor Doom

MATCH SCORE
David Xanatos: 0
Doctor Doom: 16

7:2 - Josie And The Pussycats vs. Asuka (WWE)

MATCH SCORE
Josie And The Pussycats: 13
Asuka (WWE): 10

7:2 - Light Yagami vs. Mister Fantastic

MATCH SCORE
Light Yagami: 11
Mister Fantastic: 7

7:2 - Pinhead vs. Dark Willow

MATCH SCORE
Pinhead: 9
Dark Willow: 11

7:2 - Tramp (Disney) vs. Dex-Starr

MATCH SCORE
Tramp (Disney): 11
Dex-Starr: 4

7:2 - The Three Stooges vs. Powerline

MATCH SCORE
The Three Stooges: 1
Powerline: 12

7:2 - The Misfits vs. Sideshow Bob

MATCH SCORE
The Misfits: 5
Sideshow Bob: 7

7:2 - Godzooky vs. Charlie Barkin

MATCH SCORE
Godzooky: 5
Charlie Barkin: 9

7:2 - Starkiller vs. Vulcan(Gabriel Summers)

MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 6
Vulcan(Gabriel Summers): 14

7:2 - F91 Gundam vs. King Ghidorah

MATCH SCORE
F91 Gundam: 3
King Ghidorah: 12

7:2 - High Evolutionary vs. Rick Sanchez

MATCH SCORE
High Evolutionary: 9
Rick Sanchez: 3

7:2 - Jade (Jackie Chan Adventures) vs. Damian Wayne

MATCH SCORE
Jade (Jackie Chan Adventures): 9
Damian Wayne: 10

7:2 - Queen Barb vs. Animal

MATCH SCORE
Queen Barb: 3
Animal (Muppets): 9

7:2 - Dr. Horrible vs. The Tenth Doctor

MATCH SCORE
Dr. Horrible: 3
The Tenth Doctor: 9

7:2 - Mister Mind vs. Doctor Sivana

MATCH SCORE
Mister Mind: 14
Doctor Sivana: 1

7:2 - Nova vs. Porunga

MATCH SCORE
Nova: 15
Porunga: 4

7:2 - Android 21 vs. Arcade

MATCH SCORE
Android 21: 10
Arcade: 7

Scarlet Witch vs. Freddy Krueger

MATCH SCORE
Scarlet Witch: 6
Freddy Krueger: 2

Sign in to follow this  
xman4life

You vs Wildstorm

Mr. Majestic has claimed the world as his and have brought heroes from his universe as well. He has gone mad and needs to be taken down. Create a team of 6 heroes to take him and his regime out and how you would do it. They are always station in the Carrier until they make moves.

Rules

1)No cosmic beings

2)No reality warpers

3)No time manipulators

The Wildstorm Regime

Mr. Majestic

Spartan

Warblade

Nemesis

Engineer

Zealot

Midnighter

The Doctor

Jenny Quantum

Apollo

Grifter

Jack Hawksmoor

Captain Atom

Captain Marvel

Superman 1 million

Martian Manhunter

Dr. Fate

Batman 1 million

Silver Surfer

SP Dr Strange

Chaos War Herc

Martian Manhunter

Sentry w/ void powers

Odin Force Thor

Legacy a couple of issues

1)Superman 1 million is BEYOND cosmic and so is Captain Atom

also your team loses unless you have a great plan in order

Silver Surfer

SP Dr Strange

Chaos War Herc

Martian Manhunter

Sentry w/ void powers

Odin Force Thor

Delta Force same as I told Legacy, Chaos war Herc is BEYOND cosmic, Silver surfer is cosmic, and Odin Force Thor is beyond cosmic as well.

@Sirmethos I cant wait to see what team you pick

With the rules of the OP, you can't beat the team.

It wouldnt be like xman4life if it was a fair challenge.

I have stated before that The Authority was impossible to beat and actually Sirmethos told me that he knew of a couple of people who could beat The Doctor AND Jenny Quantum. So with that being said try again.

How do you beat Mr. Majestic without herald level characters?

flash

apocalypse

juggernaut

hulk

doomesday

leands his speed to the rest of the team and and they blitz everyone with there raw strength and flash speed they easly are enough to win.

I actually have a great idea on how to do that. And you still can use someone like Thor, SBP, MM, Wonder Woman, Vulcan, and a good amount of other people. I actually have a great idea on how to beat the team myself honestly. It invloves a person from teen titans, a certain young X-Man, a person from JSA, a person from the 5 lights, a person from JLA, and a certain God. With these people I think I could do it. I have a strategy and all. if Sirmethos would be willing I could pm it to him and he can just post in this thread if it would work.

flash

apocalypse

juggernaut

hulk

doomesday

leands his speed to the rest of the team and and they blitz everyone with there raw strength and flash speed they easly are enough to win.

Great great great idea, now you intend on speed blitzing Mr.Majestic and Apollo? But the idea is actually a good one.(looks at Legacy and Delta Force)lol Of all the heroes with powers under cosmic level you cant think of anybody?

Mr. Majestic has claimed the world as his and have brought heroes from his universe as well. He has gone mad and needs to be taken down. Create a team of 6 heroes to take him and his regime out and how you would do it. They are always station in the Carrier until they make moves.

You said it has to be heroes so by your own ruled we cant use Superboy Prime, Vulcan.

In this case

War Hulk

Superboy Prime

Kal Kent 1 million

Batman 1 million

Helspont

Captain Marvel

Kal Kent, Batman, and Captain Marvel easily take out everyone, while War Hulk Helspont and Superboy Prime destroy Mr. Majestic.

Great great great idea, now you intend on speed blitzing Mr.Majestic and Apollo? But the idea is actually a good one.(looks at Legacy and Delta Force)lol Of all the heroes with powers under cosmic level you cant think of anybody?

as fast as both of them are flash is hundreds of times faster after i get the reality warpers out of the way the rest isn't that big of a problem apocalypse and doomesday could beat them without a powerup with wally powering them up this not much of an issue.

You said it has to be heroes so by your own ruled we cant use Superboy Prime, Vulcan.

In this case

War Hulk

Superboy Prime

Kal Kent 1 million

Batman 1 million

Helspont

Captain Marvel

Kal Kent, Batman, and Captain Marvel easily take out everyone, while War Hulk Helspont and Superboy Prime destroy Mr. Majestic.

SBP beats Mr. Majestic? really you think so? lmao nope physically you do NOT want to go there. Its ok to at least TRY to come up with an attempt, You plan is a failure I just want you to know that. Did you forget apollo is on the team also. You have in essence two superman type characters,two reality warpers, two of the best figthers in DC, and the others have a very unique powers. Yes I made a mistake about saying Vulcan, but I will allow SBP because he did try to be a hero, but Doomsday, Apocalypse, and Helspont,no.

@Sirmethos yes you can use prep. They dont know your trying to beat them so in essence if you stay undetected you can have as much prep as you like.(this is how you actually fight them)

I have stated before that The Authority was impossible to beat and actually Sirmethos told me that he knew of a couple of people who could beat The Doctor AND Jenny Quantum. So with that being said try again.

Just noticed this post.

I never said that the people I knew that can beat both of them, was below cosmic level power.

What I said was(and I quote): "I can think of several characters that could take both Jenny and The Doctor out, even both at the same time."

Nothing more, nothing less.

SBP beats Mr. Majestic? really you think so? lmao nope physically you do NOT want to go there. Its ok to at least TRY to come up with an attempt, You plan is a failure I just want you to know that. Did you forget apollo is on the team also. You have in essence two superman type characters,two reality warpers, two of the best figthers in DC, and the others have a very unique powers. Yes I made a mistake about saying Vulcan, but I will allow SBP because he did try to be a hero, but Doomsday, Apocalypse, and Helspont,no.

@Sirmethos yes you can use prep. They dont know your trying to beat them so in essence if you stay undetected you can have as much prep as you like.(this is how you actually fight them)

Than this trhead is pointless with the amount of power on the Wildstorm side. The only characters that are powerful enough to stand toe to toe with Majestic either have reality warping powers in there arsenal or are bad guys.

Why dont you give us an example of a team that can win with your stipulations.

Wally West speed steal.

Thread/

I already won this, where is my medal?

I already won this, where is my medal?

Yea, not so much.

Stealing their speed does absolutely nothing to prevent the two Reality Warpers from using their powers. And Flash has nothing in his arsenal that can permanently put those two down.

Yea, not so much.

Stealing their speed does absolutely nothing to prevent the two Reality Warpers from using their powers. And Flash has nothing in his arsenal that can permanently put those two down.

I thought incapacitation counted as a win. The rules never said kill.

Yea, not so much.

the reality warpers have human durability they are out cold long before their powers mean anything take away their speed and my team has more then enough power to put apollo and majestic down.

apocalypse could take either of them down on his own even if they had their speed without it they die horribly

and doomesday could beat the other add in hulk juggernaut and flash this fight is over before it begins.

I thought incapacitation counted as a win. The rules never said kill.

but thats if they can even incapacitate them, they are reality warpers so stealing speed wont do much.