Ashley J. Williams vs. Negan

MATCH SCORE
Ashley J. Williams: 2
Negan: 7

Teletubbies vs. Sesame Street

MATCH SCORE
Teletubbies: 7
Sesame Street: 4

Anthony Gallen vs. Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto)

MATCH SCORE
Anthony Gallen: 7
Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto): 2

Sir Dan Fortesque vs. Brook

MATCH SCORE
Sir Dan Fortesque: 3
Brook: 9

(I'm using my Hauka (the Yautja / Predator and this is my first map =))

Come on, wake up! We need to go! We're into the Xenomorph Hive! Do not be frightened by my face, now they are going after us! And here is a copy of a map I did! Use it!

-Hauka

Map link: file:///C:/Users/AmbushBR/Documents/Mapas%20para%20o%20FPL/Hive%20island%201/Hive%20Island%201%20%28%20indicator%20%29.png

file:///C:/Users/AmbushBR/Documents/Mapas%20para%20o%20FPL/Hive%20island%201/Hive%20Island%201%20%28%20indicator%20%29.png

You're the second person I've ever seen do that. It's still just as funny as it was the first time.

• Like 1

The first was xman4life wasn't it? Lol, wata idiot.

• Like 1

Come on! Hurry, do not want to waste time facing xenomorphs, xenomorphs are altered in laboratories and are very strong, which your arsenal?

-Hauka

Just nuke them all from orbit, its the only way to be sure.

• Like 1

• I'm using Wakka!

I roll around on the floor. Then i jump up. I'm naked?!?! I don't know why, but I see that we are in a hive. I look into AmbushBR's harddrive and find a map. Now, I know how to get out of here. "Follow me guys." But nobody is around, but Hauka. I see that Hauka is also an FPL character. Great, now I know more about him. Uh oh! Can't use copyrighted characters in FPL! Noooooo! I scream as a nuke comes down from space.

Oooooh noooooz! Pew pew pew!

130200426175.jpg

Newcomers tend to get treated based on how they act -.-

Act like an idiot, get treated like an idiot. Don't like that? Don't act like an idiot, it's really not that difficult.

In fact, it's not just newcomers that are treated like that, it's everyone :) So congratulations, just a newcomer and you're already being treated like everyone else.

yartharben128457028169062500.jpg

and this...

In fact, it's not just newcomers that are treated like that, it's everyone xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.5Yux4gu5_h.png So congratulations, just a newcomer and you're already being treated like everyone else.

You should feel honored, you got treated like one of the gang so early.

Note: I was the only person to participate in this RP.

This guy = Mr. Nice Guy

People get nicer over time. This may sound weird, but a good strategy for people new on here is to lurk. Watch stuff, scan other RP's, read other people's FPL characters. Then start throwing out your own stuff.

sirmethos

And I just wrote a text and I was treated like an idiot ... you were born crying, nor why his mother slapped you right? your arguments are invalid

Correction: You tried using copyrighted material to create an FPL character, then created a sub-par(mildly speaking) RP using that same character, and tried giving a map by linking to the location of said map, on your own harddisk. -.-

In short: Society sucks, and idiots who instead of correcting and help fix bugs people, insult them and still want to improve without any guide, thank you.

You've already been corrected(on some of it). Plenty of people have told you(after the fact) that you are not allowed to use copyrighted material in FPL.

Again, you are treated based on how you act.

There are plenty of people who were completely inept when they started, who were treated(more or less) politely. Because, just like you, they were treated based on how they were acting.

Try talking to Corvette. When he first started, I pretty much verbally ripped him a new one, several times in a row. Instead of whining, he learned from it, and now he's actually a productive member.

Heh, yeah. If you need an example on a few instances like that, look into some of my earlier matches (i.e. anything from November 2010 to April or so 2011 made by me, or possibly some of Rakai'Thwei's Predator matches around the time of my joining).

Examples being my first match, Van Helsing, Iron Man, and Batman vs three Predators who I don't remember offhand, and the beginning of the Scar Predator arc by Rakai'Thwei.

Hoo boy, Silver Surfer and M.Bison (Hamboy back then) used to wear into ND7 when he first joined. It was awful, but he became a productive member and he loves them both for their tough love ways.

But as the local sheriff around here, I will say that Deojusto has the right of it. Really, (and this applies to anything) try to scope out your surroundings before you go into them. You've broken so many unspoken rules for forum decorum since your arrival. You just jumped into one of Kainboa's RP's without asking, you begin a weird random RP with absolutely no set up or rules, you create a Predator in the FPL. Without looking, I'm almost 100% certain the actual rule: no copyright characters, is written somewhere in there. If that's true you either chose not to read that rule or you completely disregarded reading the rules. Either way, perhaps you can understand why some of these people are being this way. It's not, "hey attack the new user." It's hey, perhaps you should learn to drive before you get in a car. As Deo said, lurk a little, read a little...

Learn your surroundings before you step into a new environment.