Mordin Solus: 2
Dr. Herbert West: 4

By UMPIRE

11:8 - Elsa Of Arendelle vs. Princess Jasmine

MATCH SCORE
Elsa Of Arendelle: 2
Princess Jasmine: 8

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 9 Match 17107 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Roxy Rocket vs. Red Claw

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 3
Roxy Rocket: 2
Red Claw: 1

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Master Shifu vs. Ted Lasso

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 6
Ted Lasso: 4

can you beat this team?

xLEGACYx

Team of Six

Captain America (current) Leader

Deathstroke (current) Tactics

Hawkeye (current) Marksman

Nightwing (current) Infiltration

Black Panther (current) Special Ops

Bane (pre flashpoint) Support

Your team has to be made of human characters with no superpower. Pick six characters that are street level.

Pick one person to be the Leader, one for tactics, one for marksman, one for support, one for infiltration, and one special ops

Nova picked dardevil and Legacy has deathstoke.......................Yeah my team should be ok. thanks though Sirmethos for trying to help me out.lol I can see at least 3 people with powers, even the OP has a person with powers.

Daredevil has enhanced senses...not the ability to shoot optic beams out of his eyes, nor any telepathy, nor the ability to shoot webs and precog, nor the ability to influence chance/luck. Not the same thing.

whats the difference in powers and enhanced senses? I dont want to use cyclops potic blast just his leadership skills, I dont want sages telapathy just her brain processing ability SIMILAR to Deathstroke., I want spidermans wall crawling. Deathstoke has "powers" and depending on how you want to classify Daredevil as having powers then thats another story. but he isnt normal along with deathstroke.

Actually, he's at least partially right.

The OP specifies "Your team has to be made of human characters with no superpower." Thus, Nova fail'd as well.

Though Nova is correct in that there is a great difference between 1 guy with Super senses, and 5 people with various super powers.

Question: How are the fights between the teams going to take place?

If it's just straight up fights between two teams, then what, exactly, is the 'support' position for? Not to mention the 'infiltration' position.

If it's not just straight up fights, then... what?

Do the teams get time to plan and prepare, do they have to compete in taking down an enemy stronghold of some kind or..?

Really half of legacy's team is more then human. Deathstroke, blackpanther, captain america and bane if he has venom.

Black Panther and Cap are peak Human...

Black Panther is nothing without his Armor and Herbs... Current Black Panther has NEITHER! This is coming from a true BP fan. Black Panther is still a good Martial artist though, but he is nothing with his armor or herbs, which increases his abilities.

Black Panther and Cap are peak Human...

Black Panther is nothing without his Armor and Herbs... Current Black Panther has NEITHER! This is coming from a true BP fan. Black Panther is still a good Martial artist though, but he is nothing with his armor or herbs, which increases his abilities.

While it's true that Black Panther does not have any powers without either the heart-shaped herb or the empowerment from the panther god, it is not true that Captain America is only peak human.

They can claim it all they want, but as long as he continues to show superhuman feats, like seeing bullets fly through the air towards him, then he's superhuman.

While it's true that Black Panther does not have any powers without either the heart-shaped herb or the empowerment from the panther god, it is not true that Captain America is only peak human.

They can claim it all they want, but as long as he continues to show superhuman feats, like seeing bullets fly through the air towards him, then he's superhuman.

I understand what you are saying, but I'm just going by what Marvel states. I know Cap has done some superhuman things, but Mavel always states he's peak human.

I understand what you are saying, but I'm just going by what Marvel states. I know Cap has done some superhuman things, but Mavel always states he's peak human.

And it's bullsh*t.

Calling a goose a duck, does not in fact make it a duck, it's still a goose, by the same token, saying that Cap is 'only' peak human, when he repeatedly shows superhuman capabilities, does not make him peak human, and parroting their faulty position, is quite frankly stupid.

Guest xLEGACYx

The characters will fight it out in a ruined urban area. They will have various firearms and bladed weapons. The Support character is the only one that can carry heavy armament and explosives.