Raphael (Mirage): 6
Iori Yagami: 4

By UMPIRE

Michael Myers vs. Jason Voorhees

MATCH SCORE
Michael Myers: 0
Jason Voorhees: 4

By UMPIRE

Domino (Marvel Comics) vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Domino (Marvel Comics): 2
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3

By UMPIRE

Xu Wenwu vs. Sun Ce

MATCH SCORE
Xu Wenwu: 4
Sun Ce: 2

By UMPIRE

Bonne Jenet vs. Darli Dagger

MATCH SCORE
Bonne Jenet: 2
Darli Dagger: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Clonetroopers vs. Orcs

MATCH SCORE
Clonetroopers: 0
Orcs: 11

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 9
Willy the Hillbilly: 2

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Copperhead vs. Shocker

MATCH SCORE
Copperhead: 5
Shocker: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Supergirl

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 4
Supergirl: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mandrill vs. Calender Man

MATCH SCORE
Mandrill: 7
Calender Man: 5

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Necrons vs. The Shi'ar Empire

MATCH SCORE
Necrons: 5
The Shi\'ar Empire: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mr. Peanut vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
Mr. Peanut: 2
Flo (Progressive): 8

Omega/Alpha X-Men vs JLA

xman4life

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well none can move FTL. That leaves Superman, Flash, and Martian Manhunter to wreak havoc on them. Also Manhunter has been shown to be a stronger telepath than any in Marvel.

I think after the intial confrontation it leaves the JLA vs Iceman

Gambit can turn into his energy form, which renders him immune to purely physical damage, and since Hope has his powers, so can she, plus Vulcan is more than capable of withstanding the punishment from Superman level characters.

Well none can move FTL. That leaves Superman, Flash, and Martian Manhunter to wreak havoc on them. Also Manhunter has been shown to be a stronger telepath than any in Marvel.

I think after the intial confrontation it leaves the JLA vs Iceman

they hardly ever just blits people and if they don't magneto vulcan and gambit could all solo.

gambit could make them all explode by looking at them magneto could turn off there powers and magneto could hold them still while he slowly ripped them apart . vulcan see magneto. flash is there best chance cause he does use his speed often the rest of them only use there speed when they have to and without knowledge of there powers they wouldn't know they had to .

martain manhunter has never showed he is more powerful then any telepath in marvel he has shown he is about xavier level which is still stronger then x-man . thats right i am calling you out methos i know you will respond. lol

Thank you. X-man at his highest tier is more powerful than MM on his best day. Everyone on the list except magneto doesnt need a "body" in their highest form and maybe Vulcan, he can regenerate, So I dunno. So Legacy think about it again, it will be a good fight. DC does have speed on their side and strength but marvel has the power.

X-Man at his top potential is 50 times more powerful than Xavier, he just lacks the experience, but he has the power, MM is more on par with Moondragon(earth most powerful telepath)rather than Xavier.

Again people I said the mutants are at their full potential, meaning Gambit can steal speed JUST like Flash and can move as fast as he likes as well. Iceman.......Jesus I dont think I need to say anymore of what he can do ITS AMAZING he can flash freeze people, create avatars, and stop chemical reaction on a MOLECULAR LEVEL. He stopped Sunfire from even flaming on since his power isnt to "freeze things" its to take away thermal energy away from things. and go as low as absolute zero which means your not moving PERIOD. he can even "freeze" certain things like JUST your blood.

Thank you. X-man at his highest tier is more powerful than MM on his best day. Everyone on the list except magneto doesnt need a "body" in their highest form and maybe Vulcan, he can regenerate, So I dunno. So Legacy think about it again, it will be a good fight. DC does have speed on their side and strength but marvel has the power.

X-Man at his top potential is 50 times more powerful than Xavier, he just lacks the experience, but he has the power, MM is more on par with Moondragon(earth most powerful telepath)rather than Xavier.

Again people I said the mutants are at their full potential, meaning Gambit can steal speed JUST like Flash and can move as fast as he likes as well. Iceman.......Jesus I dont think I need to say anymore of what he can do ITS AMAZING he can flash freeze people, create avatars, and stop chemical reaction on a MOLECULAR LEVEL. He stopped Sunfire from even flaming on since his power isnt to "freeze things" its to take away thermal energy away from things. and go as low as absolute zero which means your not moving PERIOD. he can even "freeze" certain things like JUST your blood.

Manhunter is above both. He has shown the ability to communicate and explain detailed situations to the entire Earth with aid. Xavier has never done anything to that level without severe help from cerebro or others.

Which Flash is this?

Manhunter can phase through and and stop any of his opponents hearts.

Vulcan goes down to Superman

Marvel has the knowledge of Shazam so his magic would be hard to stop

Which Green Lantern is this?

Wonder Woman is only good for fighting physically

I be honest that the Xmen would win but only due to the uneven match up.

Its like Iron Man, Captain America, Luke Cage, Spiderman Thor, Red Hulk

Vs

Darksied, Brainiac, H/P Doomsday, Helspont, Despero, SuperboyPrime

Iceman

X-Man

Hope(every mutant power)

Magneto

Gambit

Vulcan

vs

Superman

Wonder Woman

Hal Jordan

Flash

Martian Manhunter

Captain Marvel

Le sigh, JLA stomp.

The Flash can take Magneto and Iceman out in the first nanosecond.

Captain Marvel is far beyond X-man, in speed and strength, plus his knowledge in magic makes it a breeze.

Martian can take down Hope, since he basically has every power anyway, only a lot more powerful than the X-mens.

Superman and Wonderwomen can take out Vulcan.

Hal can hold off Gambit until support arrives, which shouldn't be too long.

Stomp.

Manhunter is above both. He has shown the ability to communicate and explain detailed situations to the entire Earth with aid. Xavier has never done anything to that level without severe help from cerebro or others.

Which Flash is this?

Manhunter can phase through and and stop any of his opponents hearts.

Vulcan goes down to Superman

Marvel has the knowledge of Shazam so his magic would be hard to stop

Which Green Lantern is this?

Wonder Woman is only good for fighting physically

I be honest that the Xmen would win but only due to the uneven match up.

Its like Iron Man, Captain America, Luke Cage, Spiderman Thor, Red Hulk

Vs

Darksied, Brainiac, H/P Doomsday, Helspont, Despero, SuperboyPrime

xaiver has done that 3 times only one of the occasions that i am thinking of has he used cerebro.

and he can use his powers while unconscious.

Iceman

X-Man

Hope(every mutant power)

Magneto

Gambit

Vulcan

vs

Superman

Wonder Woman

Hal Jordan

Flash

Martian Manhunter

Captain Marvel

Le sigh, JLA stomp.

The Flash can take Magneto and Iceman out in the first nanosecond.

Captain Marvel is far beyond X-man, in speed and strength, plus his knowledge in magic makes it a breeze.

Martian can take down Hope, since he basically has every power anyway, only a lot more powerful than the X-mens.

Superman and Wonderwomen can take out Vulcan.

Hal can hold off Gambit until support arrives, which shouldn't be too long.

Stomp.

Please take Kainboa's lead and READ UP ON THESE PEOPLE please or do I have to mention feats?

X-Man can "time travel" and doesnt need a body to live.

Vulcan took a yell from Black Bolt and can regenerate and can manipulate ALL FORMS OF ENERGY.Superman=Sunlight

Gambit can time travel as well and be as fast as he wants to be.and doesnt need a body to live

Iceman can surive as moisture and doesnt need a body to live.so how will they beat him?

Magneto.........I dont have to mention anything else.

Hope has EVERY MUTANT POWER.Healing, teleport, regen, death touch, telepathy the works.

xaiver has done that 3 times only one of the occasions that i am thinking of has he used cerebro.

and he can use his powers while unconscious.

You should probably check up on those instances again and get back to me

X-Man can "time travel" and doesnt need a body to live.

Both Flash and Hal can time travel.

Vulcan took a yell from Black Bolt and can regenerate and can manipulate ALL FORMS OF ENERGY.Superman=Sunlight

Trade Superman for Hal, Hal is on a cosmic level and can also manipulate energy.

Gambit can time travel as well and be as fast as he wants to be.and doesnt need a body to live

He won't have enough time, Supes will be frying his ass.

Iceman can surive as moisture and doesnt need a body to live.so how will they beat him?

Eh, I'm sure Flash could burn up the moisture, he can move several times faster than light.

Magneto.........I dont have to mention anything else.

I know, almost useless in this fight.

Hope has EVERY MUTANT POWER.Healing, teleport, regen, death touch, telepathy the works.

Yeah MM has nearly every power as well, only on a much higher level.

superman will fry Gambit? he can live as energy so no he WONT fry shit.

Hope at omega level has MORE powers than MM and is more powerful.

Iceman surives as moisture so flash is going to get rid of all the moisture on earth? Nope and god forbid when iceman turns into mist and Flash inhales him. He will freeze him from the inside out. Like he has done people before.

Magneto can manipulate peoples blood, So unless Superman, flash, wonder woman, MM and everyone doesnt have blood then.............they are not immune.

Gambit can manipulate kinetic energy which means Supes Wont move an inch. or he just makes him explode by the mere look of him.

dude look up these peoples power because the more you talk the more the more I see you really dont know what your talking about. Kaniboa told you already that most of these people dont need bodies, which means flash and superman has to be creative as hell to beat them because it wont be physically.

superman will fry Gambit? he can live as energy so no he WONT fry shit.

Hope at omega level has MORE powers than MM and is more powerful.

Iceman surives as moisture so flash is going to get rid of all the moisture on earth? Nope and god forbid when iceman turns into mist and Flash inhales him. He will freeze him from the inside out. Like he has done people before.

Magneto can manipulate peoples blood, So unless Superman, flash, wonder woman, MM and everyone doesnt have blood then.............they are not immune.

Gambit can manipulate kinetic energy which means Supes Wont move an inch. or he just makes him explode by the mere look of him.

dude look up these peoples power because the more you talk the more the more I see you really dont know what your talking about. Kaniboa told you already that most of these people dont need bodies, which means flash and superman has to be creative as hell to beat them because it wont be physically.

Sorry is Kainboa* God?

Magneto is way to slow to be effective in this battle. Flash can take him out before the fight begins.

Prove to me that Hope is more powerful than MM.

Iceman doesn't become all the moisture on the planet. The moisture he does become, however, can be burnt out by the Flash.

Scans of Gambit going beyond FTL?

dude you can ask Sirmethos is you like. Just because YOU dont know these characters doesnt mean everyone doesnt.

I said each Mutant is at their full potential. Gambit manipulate KINETIC ENERGY. Which means punches, kicks, and general movement. MEANING SUpermans punch will be the equivalent to a gentle breeze if Gambit wants it to be.

"At his full strength and power, Gambit can control all aspects of kinetic energy down even to the molecular level, allowing him to manipulate the potency of his bio-kinetic energy to burn, cause molecular discomfort, incinerate, create timed detonations (and manipulate the potency of the energy release), fire energy blasts, defy gravity, heal wounds, charge objects within his line of sight without contact, and effectively exist as an energy being. Under such conditions, he holds sufficient power to cause another being to be unable to move—or unable to stop if in motion. He has been able to cause or simulate various energies by manipulating the kinetic energy present, such as infrared and microwaves, by increasing molecular agitation, or cold by reducing it. He was also able to use his powers to travel through time by transforming himself into living energy which joined with the kinetic flow.[volume & issue needed] Finally, Gambit was able to heal himself by stimulating his cellular activity"

as an energy form what will superman, wonder woman, mm, and flash do? punch them?lol dude you not even reading on these people because if you did then you putting Superman on Vulcan is pointless.

Now again i will ask did you read up on these people or are you still just talking?

Just for reference Gambit can only control what he can perceive. His mind is still human and can only function like a normal human speedwise. So he couldnt react to Superman, GL, Flash, Manhunter, or Marvel

Well done on ignoring most of my post to just spout your ramblings. MM could destroy Gambit via telepathy. Bam mind crush. I believe Superman could inhale Gambit in energy form, break him down and shit him out. That is the level of power difference here.

lets not resort to stupidity here, Most of the people on the Xmen team, while extremely powerful dont have the reaction time to deal with the JLA. The best plan of attack is for the XMen to strike hard and fast. ANY hesitation and they could very easily lose.

did you just say MM could handle him telepathically? LMAO dude you dont know jack do you? Hell regular Gambit is immune to mind control.lol

READ ON THESE PEOPLE DUDE.

Godspeed your comic knowledge is ridiculous because you keep saying things that are outlandish.

Gambit can exist as an ENERGY FORM, So can X-Man, Hell so can Hope, Icveman can exist as moisture. So if Superman inhales Gambit Superman will be stopped due to Gambits ability to "STOP MOTION" Then make him explose from the inside out.

Yes JLA has the speed but whats the point? we all know only flash is going to speed blitz and unless EVERYONE does then the fight can be over very shortly.

Just for reference Gambit can only control what he can perceive. His mind is still human and can only function like a normal human speedwise. So he couldnt react to Superman, GL, Flash, Manhunter, or Marvel

well to my knowledge all of these guys have been attacked by people slower then light so ftl isn't everything the most powerful form of magneto held like 50 x-men to the ground just by being there with no real effort .

dude its no point i posted Gambits full potential but they overlook it and still say foolish things like MM can mind control him or superman can beat him up! LMAO jesus christ man how do you have a debate about full potenial but dont eben know the persons regular powers.lol

he never said he could control his mind. He was basically saying he could shut his mind down. Only Magneto could stop that.

It doesn't state anywhere that Gambit can't be telepathically shut down.

Also, please answer my other points, which you have failed to recognise.

New Son was taken out by normal Gambit, nuff said.

Why couldn't GL absorb him?

Oh and I forgot xmen4life copy n pastes a set of powers, then repeatedly states people must be blind.