Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Donatello (Mirage) vs. King (Art Of Fighting)

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 17
King (Art Of Fighting): 4

Helena Douglas vs. Shermie

MATCH SCORE
Helena Douglas: 5
Shermie: 3

Spiral vs. Hundun

MATCH SCORE
Spiral: 4
Hundun: 1

Match Showdown 01 - Panty & Stocking VS Ronald McDonald

MATCH SCORE
Panty And Stocking: 8
Ronald McDonald: 1

Mila (DOA) vs. Vanessa Lewis

MATCH SCORE
Mila (DOA): 4
Vanessa Lewis: 2

2-4-5 Trioxin Zombies vs. Kevin McCallister

MATCH SCORE
2-4-5 trioxin zombies: 6
Kevin McCallister: 4

Sign in to follow this  
treacherous

CBUB October (Halloween) Challenge!!

..and so Sept. becomes a bye month and we promptly prepare for All Hallow's Eve.

So it continues, the CBUB monthly challenge. What started here... http://www.electricf...=0

...is back. Once again, we will separate the men from the boys. Welcome all to the last monthly, let’s do it again…

The Premise

Monthly, a writing challenge will be posted on this portion of the forums. Anybody who wants to write on the CBUB is able to participate. To participate simply create a match that follows the challenge rules to the CBUB main page. Then post a link to that fight on this page. Only one entry per contestant. There will be a two week deadline to post your match. Miss the deadline? Better luck next month. Special judges will pick their favorite matches based on creativity, uniqueness and all that writing mumbo jumbo. The Top Three winners will be announced here with the main winners fight going to the Official CBUB Hall Of Fame board as the writer of the month.

The Judges

Myself, Ruinus, Culwych come to mind, but any past winners that want to judge, pm me.

The Deadline

Challenge will begin Oct 1st and end Oct 13th, so there is plenty of time to prepare.

The Challenge/Rules

Pick out a scary, creepy or horrific picture (Please keep in mind that The CBUB is a PG13 area per Foxfingers. Anything considered vulgar, offensive or R will be promptly deleted. All mods paying attention, please feel free to do this without hesitation). Once you've posted your picture, write a CBUB match that emcompasses that image and tells us a story around the image. Then post it here along with a link to your entry on the CBUB mainpage. Remember, if your entry is not linked to the main page, it will not qualify.

Halloween challenge, eh? This appears to be right up ND's and Z's alleys. It just might be fun to see what everybody comes up with.

Halloween challenge, eh? This appears to be right up ND's and Z's alleys. It just might be fun to see what everybody comes up with.

I'm actually considering a return to the contests. ^_^ But be far warned, if I were to really go twisted all might be afraid of me. Heh :P.

I'm expecting hell on wheels this time around. This is F'n Halloweeen people. I want to see some top writers from the CBUB Top Creators board. See what the hades you guys are made of.

As a fan of Creepypastas... This will finally be my chance to shine! (who am I kiddin', but still fun)

does this match have to use CBUB characters or just an entirely made up story with your own made up characters?

This is my first time for the tournament and I was wondering exactly how it works.

does this match have to use CBUB characters or just an entirely made up story with your own made up characters?

This is the CBUB. FPL is for the made up guys. The story (of course) can be made up, but the charactes must be in the Database.

This is the CBUB. FPL is for the made up guys. The story (of course) can be made up, but the charactes must be in the Database.

Ok thank you. One more question do we set it up like a battle or tell the story all the way through?

Up to you, I guess, but the point of the site is to find out who would win in a fight, so you should leave the decision up to the audience.

I don't know about the best of the CBUB, but I'm certainly in this month.

One more question do we set it up like a battle or tell the story all the way through?

you should leave the decision up to the audience.

Alright. Thanks and I'll see what I can come up with

Where do we post the match?

Where do we post the match?

The Deadline

Challenge will begin Oct 1st and end Oct 13th, so there is plenty of time to prepare.

The Challenge/Rules

post it here along with a link to your entry on the CBUB mainpage. Remember, if your entry is not linked to the main page, it will not qualify.

I'm thinking about joining. Do I have to write a story or a fight? Do I have to use the CBUB Database? Am I graded on how scary I am or how fun I am to read?127566327117.gif

These are CBUB set ups and whatever that intels (which is basically two CBUB characters facing off in some sort of challenge or encounter with each other). You can try to scare, entertain or whatever, but it is Halloween. So think Halloween. I would prefer to be scared and entertained. If you can manage to creep ME out, then you are the man.

Also you have until the 1st of October, so plenty of time to write something epic. Hell, I might do one just as an example. We'll see how life treats me.

Horror is not my main genre (read: OH GOD LADY! DON'T OPEN THE DOOR!) but I'll give it a shot.

These are CBUB set ups and whatever that intels (which is basically two CBUB characters facing off in some sort of challenge or encounter with each other). You can try to scare, entertain or whatever, but it is Halloween. So think Halloween. I would prefer to be scared and entertained. If you can manage to creep ME out, then you are the man.

treach what does creep you out? Can you give us a hint...