Raphael (Mirage): 6
Iori Yagami: 4

By UMPIRE

Michael Myers vs. Jason Voorhees

MATCH SCORE
Michael Myers: 0
Jason Voorhees: 4

By UMPIRE

Domino (Marvel Comics) vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Domino (Marvel Comics): 2
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3

By UMPIRE

Xu Wenwu vs. Sun Ce

MATCH SCORE
Xu Wenwu: 4
Sun Ce: 2

By UMPIRE

Bonne Jenet vs. Darli Dagger

MATCH SCORE
Bonne Jenet: 2
Darli Dagger: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Clonetroopers vs. Orcs

MATCH SCORE
Clonetroopers: 0
Orcs: 11

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 9
Willy the Hillbilly: 2

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Copperhead vs. Shocker

MATCH SCORE
Copperhead: 5
Shocker: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Supergirl

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 4
Supergirl: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mandrill vs. Calender Man

MATCH SCORE
Mandrill: 7
Calender Man: 5

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Necrons vs. The Shi'ar Empire

MATCH SCORE
Necrons: 5
The Shi\'ar Empire: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mr. Peanut vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
Mr. Peanut: 2
Flo (Progressive): 8

Rumble 12627 Thanos vs. Darkseid vs. Omega Shenron

The Void

so this is a fight with reality warpers, people who can destroy galaxies and some who just cant do anything and you want to know who can win KNOWING most of the people cant die and the other half are irrelevant but say "KO OR DEATH"?

o_0

let me know if I'm wrong or if i missed something

Not that many people on the list can destroy galaxies..

Um Thanos, Um Darkseid,Legion, Despero, um.Mangog, um Kurse do i need to continue

When has Thanos or Post Crisis Darkseid been stated galaxy busters??? Legion also hasn't been stated to bust a Galaxy or Mangog, maybe Kurse..

And I never heard Despero having the abilities to destroy a whole galaxy...

When has Thanos or Post Crisis Darkseid been stated galaxy busters??? Legion also hasn't been stated to bust a Galaxy or Mangog, maybe Kurse..

And I never heard Despero having the abilities to destroy a whole galaxy...

You've been shown a scan of Darkseid supplying one fifth the power to destroy the universe, man. What more will it take?

I thought you said Dr Fate was using him as a power source. Which is not him destroying a universe.

Anyways my bad.

And I never said he destroyed a universe. I said he supplied 1/5 of the power to destroy a universe.

I.e. he has the raw power/energy to destroy 1/5 of a universe.

Which is, by any measure, considerably more impressive than anything Thanos has ever done without any power-ups.

And I never said he destroyed a universe. I said he supplied 1/5 of the power to destroy a universe.

I.e. he has the raw power/energy to destroy 1/5 of a universe.

Which is, by any measure, considerably more impressive than anything Thanos has ever done without any power-ups.

Also Darkseid has the ability to create beings that are just as powerful as other competitors here.

LIKE I SAID THIS MATCH IS TIED.l No one wins. No one CAN win.

"urr durr Franklin Richards vs Jenny Quantum" Um its a tie seeing as neither can really hurt the other and have the powers of GODS"

Also Darkseid has the ability to create beings that are just as powerful as other competitors here.

thanos has done that as well him and darkseid has mostly the same powers however the whole darkseid can destroy 1/5 of the universe is a little more then anything thanos has done but i think it might have been hyprbole.

thanos has done that as well him and darkseid has mostly the same powers however the whole darkseid can destroy 1/5 of the universe is a little more then anything thanos has done but i think it might have been hyprbole.

they have some of the same powers.

What beings has Thanos created that is as strong as other competitors in the match

LIKE I SAID THIS MATCH IS TIED.l No one wins. No one CAN win.

"urr durr Franklin Richards vs Jenny Quantum" Um its a tie seeing as neither can really hurt the other and have the powers of GODS"

No, the match is not tied. Reality Warpers have weaknesses just like anyone else, that can be exploited. And not all reality warpers are equal in power.

To use your example of Franklin Richards vs. Jenny Quantum. From what has been seen of them both(as well as their stated powers/capabilities), Quantum would win that one. Due to a mix of raw power, and versatility.

It's kinda amusing how you, in various threads, keep talking about "character knowledge", yet keep showing a lack of just that.

The 'beings' that Thanos has created, he has created through science. Darkseid is able to create living beings, simply through the use of his powers. Which is something that Thanos is not capable of.

It's true that they have some of the same powers, but Darkseid has some powers that Thanos doesn't. The same is not true the other way around though.

As for destroying 1/5 of a universe. No, it wasn't hyperbole. That universe was destroyed as a way to separate the living Anti-Life Equation from the 'main' universe, to make sure that it didn't take control over the universe.

they have some of the same powers.

What beings has Thanos created that is as strong as other competitors in the match

If I remember correctly(please correct me if I'm wrong :)) Thanos tried to create a being that was on Galactus level..

No, the match is not tied. Reality Warpers have weaknesses just like anyone else, that can be exploited. And not all reality warpers are equal in power.

To use your example of Franklin Richards vs. Jenny Quantum. From what has been seen of them both(as well as their stated powers/capabilities), Quantum would win that one. Due to a mix of raw power, and versatility.

It's kinda amusing how you, in various threads, keep talking about "character knowledge", yet keep showing a lack of just that.

The 'beings' that Thanos has created, he has created through science. Darkseid is able to create living beings, simply through the use of his powers. Which is something that Thanos is not capable of.

It's true that they have some of the same powers, but Darkseid has some powers that Thanos doesn't. The same is not true the other way around though.

As for destroying 1/5 of a universe. No, it wasn't hyperbole. That universe was destroyed as a way to separate the living Anti-Life Equation from the 'main' universe, to make sure that it didn't take control over the universe.

Duse they have the same powers. SAME. both can create universes, both bring people back to life, can talk to futre/past selves, so unless Jenny has another power that helps her(which once you have reality warping you can do anything)then no they are equal.

Jenny makes a truck fall on him and he turns the truck into rain then makes the rain into Thor and she turns Thor into Superman and he turns himself into whatever

Raw power? how more powerful can you be to create a universe? what more versitility can you have than being able to do ANYTHING?

i have looked up their powers multiple times on kultiple websites and they can do the same thing bro

Ok, let's do a quick comparison.

Versatility:

Franklin: Reality Warping, Molecular Manipulation, Telepathy, Telekinesis and Precognition.

Jenny: Quantum Reality Warping, Chronokinesis(control and manipulate time), Probability Manipulation, Immortality(immune to age and sickness), Dimensional Travel and manipulation.

They both have other powers as well, but those are all a result of the ones I have listed, like Franklin's Astral Projection, and Jenny's Teleportation.

Raw Power:

Franklin: Best showings were Easily creating a pocket-universe, and stalemating a Celestial.

Jenny: Best showings were Easily creating pocket-universes, and ripping the multiverse apart at the seams(she was stopped, and the damage was later repaired).

So, yes. Jenny has more raw power(and if she needs more raw power than she actually has, she can summon alternate reality versions of herself to help her. something that Franklin can't do). And is more versatile, i.e. she has capabilities that Franklin doesn't.

And Reality Warping does not mean that the wielder can do anything, it means that the wielder can warp reality. Likewise, there are different power levels with reality warpers. Wiccan is a reality warper, but he is not nearly as powerful as Franklin, just to give an example.

yeah but whemn you get to the point where you can create universes then I think thats in the same league. I dont see a difference in making and destroying a universe.

Creating and destroying a universe, not much difference. But if you read it carefully, Jenny's major destructive feat, is multiversal, not universal. It's quite possible that Franklin has the potential to eventually be on that level as well, but so far, there is nothing to indicate that he is.