The Star Wars Fanatics: 4
The Foot Clan: 9

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Beta Ray Bill vs. Captain Marvel / Shazam

MATCH SCORE
Beta Ray Bill: 9
Captain Marvel / Shazam: 3

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Trevor Belmont (Netflix) vs. Domino (Marvel Comics)

MATCH SCORE
Trevor Belmont: 4
Domino (Marvel Comics): 8

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Ashley J. Williams vs. Predator Pyramid

MATCH SCORE
Ashley J. Williams: 5
Predator Pyramid: 9

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Mr. Peanut vs. Wendy

MATCH SCORE
Mr. Peanut: 5
Wendy: 6

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Lt. Ellen Ripley vs. New York City Penitentiary

MATCH SCORE
Lt. Ellen Ripley: 14
New York City Penitentiary: 3

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Shocker vs. Rhino

MATCH SCORE
Shocker: 8
Rhino: 3

By UMPIRE

12:8 - The Mutants (The Dark Knight Returns) vs. Orcs

MATCH SCORE
The Mutants (The Dark Knight Returns): 3
Orcs: 9

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Bragi vs. Zeus

MATCH SCORE
Bragi: 6
Zeus: 3

By UMPIRE

12:8 - George Volcano vs. Ronald McDonald

MATCH SCORE
George Volcano: 4
Ronald McDonald: 5

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Angar the Screamer vs. Trapster

MATCH SCORE
Angar the Screamer: 9
Trapster: 2

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Magpie vs. King Shark

MATCH SCORE
Magpie: 3
King Shark: 9

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Ninjas vs. The 300 Spartans

MATCH SCORE
Ninjas: 6
The 300 Spartans: 7

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Thor vs. Anubis

MATCH SCORE
Thor: 7
Anubis: 2

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Apocalypse vs. Ultron

MATCH SCORE
Apocalypse: 10
Ultron: 0

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Doomsday vs. The Hulk

MATCH SCORE
Doomsday: 7
The Hulk: 5

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Demona vs. Lord Dominator

MATCH SCORE
Demona: 7
Lord Dominator: 4

Match 12600 Young Justice vs. X-Men

Odin

Match 1:

Miss Martian- age 18

vs

Jean Grey- age 18

Match 2:

Beast boy- age 16

vs

Beast - age 21

Match 3:

Wolverine age 92

vs

Superboy age 17

Match 4:

Cyclops age 19

vs

Cyborg age 17

Match 5:

Gambit age 20

vs

Nightwing age 19

Match 6:

Iceman Age 15

vs

Starfire age 17

Match 7:

Storm and colossus age 20 and 20

vs

Impulse and kid flash age 16 and 20

This is a rumble. You know that you can make rumbles through your control panel that look exactly like official matches, right? The only difference is that people won't rate or critique those matchups as is the case here.

I will give him this one DSkillz.

Jean Greay w/o Prof X blocking her mind would win as she would be where her powers have raw power, but no control, Miss Martian would lose purely by overwhelming her mind (Jean to Martian)

Beast Boy can turn into any beast, but Beast can and is a beast, plus way smarter, he would win

Superboy would win no matter what age, unless Logan uses stealth which he has and can do (toss up)

Cyclops wins without effort

Iceman loses as he is not "Omega Level yet"

Gambit would win by just via powers, Nightwing is not peak human and Gambit's powers are more than charging up cards, his other powers include superhuman agility and stamina via his powers of course

Even the fastest wind cannot do much to a mountain and so Colossus just sites there and lets Flash hit himself to sleep, while Storm flies and creates a tornado that well you know what Tornado's do

I rate this a ???? (i'll never tell)

Actually, ever since the latest updates, the Rumbles have been receiving a good deal more attention.

jean grey wins obvi

beast boy and beast ??????

wolverine couldnt even hurt superboy

cyclops and cyborg cyborg more abilities

starfire beats iceman forsure

gambit and nightwing are pretty much tied accept for nightwing has way more toys

impules is too fast for storm or colossus to touch but storm loses and then kid flash takes a mighty bitch slap from colossus then he and impules just play the waiting game

Okay, first off this should have been a rumble, as such I'll be giving it an F rating.

Secondly for the 'matches'

Match one - Miss Martian wins, She's got all the regular martian powers, which include physical powers roughly on par with Superman.

Match two - Not sure, Beast boy easily has the power to win the fight, however beast is agile and fast enough that he might be able to land a knockout punch.

Match three - Superboy wins, Wolverine doesn't have anything capable of actually penetrating his skin.

Match four - I'm not sure who would win here, though I'm leaning towards Cyborg, as he's quite a bit more versatile, and this young, inexperienced Cyclops could easily fall prey to one of his tricks.

Match five - Not entirely sure, Gambit has an advantage in his powers, however Nightwing is easily the more skilled of the two.

Match six- Starfire, easily, At age 16, Iceman didn't really have a whole lot of control over his power.

Match seven - Impulse and Kid flash wins, Storm and Colossus simply aren't fast enough to hit them, and you can't beat what you can't hit.

All in all, the Young Justice team takes this fairly easily.

Well I'm not going to point out what everyone else already has.

Match1: Jean Gray wins her mental abilities for outclass miss Martian.

Match2: Not sure Beast boy can become any animal but Beast is agile and has smarts to boot

Match3: Superboy wins, Wolverine can't sneak up on him SB could hear his heartbeat and breathing before he could get close to him, and unles his claws are laced with kryptonite or something I don't see him hurting him.

Match4: Cyclopswins his optic blasts have way more firepower than anything Cyborg has, he'll blast him like he would a sentinel.

Match5: Much as I like Gambit I think Nightwing can take him.

Match6: Starfire in a *uncreative*

Match7: Tough choice, think KF and Impulse can win it maybe. This is fragile speedsters vs a heavy bruiser and a weather witch. I think I saw flash once stop a tornado by running in the opposite direction which might be used against Storm. Best strategy with colosous is to just stay out of his way untill he tires himself.

Adamantium almost definitely can cut through a member of the Superman family's skin, but not easily. Wolverine probably isn't strong enough to stab through Superman with his claws, but if, say, the Hulk or the Thing was to use an Adamantium knife, or Wolverine himself, to stab Superman, then it would probably work.

Whoa...Whoa... What are people going off of that Wolverine's claws can cut through Superman? Like hell they can. Do you guys even know Superboy's level of durability that he gets from being half kryptonian? Not's that even including his TTK abilities as well that makes him more powerful. Wolverine's claws have never slashed through Juggernaut either. Don't remember Wolverine slashing Juggernaut and even leaving a mark. If he has put a scan up but I have seen Wolverine vs Juggernaut and don't remember him even hurting Juggernaut.

Actually, ever since the latest updates, the Rumbles have been receiving a good deal more attention.

How true, like my team Ben 10 vs The ten Red Power Rangers.

And the X-Men take this match because they have better teamming skills.

And please don't set Wolverine against Superboy????? They are both hot heads! Please re-make it as Colossus vs Superboy! And Superboy has no-shield patches either.