The Star Wars Fanatics: 4
The Foot Clan: 9

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Beta Ray Bill vs. Captain Marvel / Shazam

MATCH SCORE
Beta Ray Bill: 9
Captain Marvel / Shazam: 3

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Trevor Belmont (Netflix) vs. Domino (Marvel Comics)

MATCH SCORE
Trevor Belmont: 4
Domino (Marvel Comics): 8

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Ashley J. Williams vs. Predator Pyramid

MATCH SCORE
Ashley J. Williams: 5
Predator Pyramid: 9

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Mr. Peanut vs. Wendy

MATCH SCORE
Mr. Peanut: 5
Wendy: 6

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Lt. Ellen Ripley vs. New York City Penitentiary

MATCH SCORE
Lt. Ellen Ripley: 14
New York City Penitentiary: 3

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Shocker vs. Rhino

MATCH SCORE
Shocker: 8
Rhino: 3

By UMPIRE

12:8 - The Mutants (The Dark Knight Returns) vs. Orcs

MATCH SCORE
The Mutants (The Dark Knight Returns): 3
Orcs: 9

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Bragi vs. Zeus

MATCH SCORE
Bragi: 6
Zeus: 3

By UMPIRE

12:8 - George Volcano vs. Ronald McDonald

MATCH SCORE
George Volcano: 4
Ronald McDonald: 5

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Angar the Screamer vs. Trapster

MATCH SCORE
Angar the Screamer: 9
Trapster: 2

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Magpie vs. King Shark

MATCH SCORE
Magpie: 3
King Shark: 9

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Ninjas vs. The 300 Spartans

MATCH SCORE
Ninjas: 6
The 300 Spartans: 7

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Thor vs. Anubis

MATCH SCORE
Thor: 7
Anubis: 2

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Apocalypse vs. Ultron

MATCH SCORE
Apocalypse: 10
Ultron: 0

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Doomsday vs. The Hulk

MATCH SCORE
Doomsday: 7
The Hulk: 5

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Demona vs. Lord Dominator

MATCH SCORE
Demona: 7
Lord Dominator: 4

Tournament

sirmethos

Suffice to say, I'm bored. So, I decided to make another one of these.

The premise is quite simple: You create a team of 5 people, assigning one of them as Team Leader(i.e. the person on the team that makes the final decision on strategy/tactics, and stuff like that).

You are then put up against another EF'er and his team, and debate on which team wins.

Rules/limits for characters:

No cosmics/major demons.

Aside from that, you can pretty much pick whoever you want(though I may lay down veto).

The fictional Judges of the tournament, will be The Living Tribunal, Lucifer Morningstar and Michael Demiurgos.

The only powers that the characters can use, are physical powers, and energy manipulation/absorption. The three judges will be the ones enforcing that limitation.

It is not allowed to merge your characters into 1 being. And, just in case people somehow think that it's not covered by the above limitations and rules, Power Mimicry and/or absorption will not work during the fights.

To give a few examples: You are welcome to pick Meggan, but while she is still capable of Shapeshifting(a physical power), she will not gain the powers of the people she is imitating. Likewise, you are welcome to pick Doomsday, but he will not(even if you pick the H/P version) adapt to the attacks of the opposing team.

Note: All teams should be submitted by PM to me(I will be sending my own team in a PM to Kain, a few minutes after I post this).

All fights will take place in a pocket universe, created by the Judges, and will start on that universe's version of Earth.

If you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them.

Tournament sign-up is closed.

I'll be posting the match threads tomorrow

Edit: Oh, and for those participants that want to know. This is a quick 3-round tournament. 4 matches in the first, 2 in the second, and the final one.

And yes, there will be surprises for people in the rules of the tournament. ^^

Ok, since I made an error, we now have 9 people in the tournament(my bad).

So, I'm going to be a stand-in if someone is a no-show.

I'll be creating the 4 match threads in a few minutes, and the participants then have 24 hours to make their first post. Anyone that doesn't post within 24 hours, is out of the tournament.

If everyone posts, and shows up for all three 'rounds', then the 'winner' will get an extra battle again me. :)

Ok, people seem to be whining over not knowing the extend of the power allowed.

People apparently have difficulties reading.

Rules/limits for characters:

No cosmics/major demons.

Aside from that, you can pretty much pick whoever you want(though I may lay down veto).

The fictional Judges of the tournament, will be The Living Tribunal, Lucifer Morningstar and Michael Demiurgos.

The only powers that the characters can use, are physical powers, and energy manipulation/absorption. The three judges will be the ones enforcing that limitation.

It is not allowed to merge your characters into 1 being. And, just in case people somehow think that it's not covered by the above limitations and rules, Power Mimicry and/or absorption will not work during the fights.

To give a few examples: You are welcome to pick Meggan, but while she is still capable of Shapeshifting(a physical power), she will not gain the powers of the people she is imitating. Likewise, you are welcome to pick Doomsday, but he will not(even if you pick the H/P version) adapt to the attacks of the opposing team.

And to make it even better

If you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them.

The guidelines for what is and is not allowed is, imo, fairly clear. And even for those who had trouble understanding the guidelines, they had the option of asking as many questions as they wanted.

How do you win your fight? Is it after a certain number of posts between both posters debating both sides that the 3 judges come in and decide? Or that one team concedes victory to the other and the judges officially give the victory to that winning team?

How do you win your fight? Is it after a certain number of posts between both posters debating both sides that the 3 judges come in and decide? Or that one team concedes victory to the other and the judges officially give the victory to that winning team?

I think it was after so many days or posts the judges decide

Either 1. One side concedes. Or 2. The judge(me, or in my fight, kain) declares a winner.

If option 2 happens, then the judge will explain the reasoning for declaring that specific team the winner, and it can be contested within 24 hours(i.e. if the 'loser' has information that invalidates one or more of my reasons for giving the 'win' to the other side).

Edit: I'll wait for 1 week(from the start of the match), before I start considering a winner. So option 2 will happen within a day or two after that.