By UMPIRE

Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Hawkeye (Kate Bishop): 5
Cybermen (Mondasian): 2

By UMPIRE

Space Power Rangers vs. Stormtroopers vs. The Alien

MATCH SCORE
Space Power Rangers: 4
Stormtroopers: 0
The Alien: 1

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Alexandra Amberson vs. Danger Room

MATCH SCORE
Alexandra Amberson: 4
Danger Room: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Calender Man vs. Rainbow Archer

MATCH SCORE
Calender Man: 6
Rainbow Archer: 4

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Burger King vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
The Burger King: 6
Flo (Progressive): 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Artemis vs. Odin

MATCH SCORE
Artemis: 5
Odin: 8

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Battle Droids vs. Clonetroopers

MATCH SCORE
Battle Droids: 0
Clonetroopers: 14

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Tallahassee (Zombie Land) vs. The Town of Silent Hill

MATCH SCORE
Tallahassee (Zombie Land): 4
The Town of Silent Hill: 7

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Overlook Hotel vs. Din Djarin

MATCH SCORE
The Overlook Hotel: 4
Din Djarin: 11

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Pele vs. Cúchulainn

MATCH SCORE
Pele: 5
Cúchulainn: 4

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Android 8 vs. Midnighter

MATCH SCORE
Android 8: 9
Midnighter: 3

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Superman

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 6
Superman: 7

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Invid vs. The Romulan Star Empire

MATCH SCORE
The Invid: 7
The Romulan Star Empire: 6

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Snap, Crackle, and Pop

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 7
Snap, Crackle, and Pop: 5

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Qu (All Tomorrows) vs. The Cylons

MATCH SCORE
The Qu (All Tomorrows): 4
The Cylons: 8

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Michonne vs. Monster Island

MATCH SCORE
Michonne: 2
Monster Island: 11

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Apollo vs. Quetzalcoatl

MATCH SCORE
Apollo: 9
Quetzalcoatl: 2

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Tony the Tiger vs. Dig 'em Frog

MATCH SCORE
Tony the Tiger: 8
Dig 'em Frog: 3

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Scar (Disney) vs. David Xanatos

MATCH SCORE
Scar (Disney): 5
David Xanatos: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Mario vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Mario: 3
Willy the Hillbilly: 10

Rumble 12572 Darkseid vs. Madara Uchiha vs. Thanos

crzyrkrdd

Team Darkseid:

-Darkseid: Post-crisis

-Mongul

-Bizzaro

-Braniac

-Black Adam

vs.

Team Madara

-Madara

-Tobi/Obito

-Orochimaru

-Pain

-Itachi

vs.

Team Thanos:

-Thanos: No gaunlet

-Loki

-Magneto

-Doctor doom

-Juggernaut

The fight takes place in a hyperbolic time chamber type place that is about two miles in perimeter and about a mile in height, the barriers to leave are unbreakable unless you kill all the opponents on the other teams.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Learn More About

Darkseid

Read more about Darkseid at Wikipedia

Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia: Darkseid DC Database: Darkseid JLA Watchtower: Darkseid

Madara Uchiha

Read more about Madara Uchiha at Wikipedia

Official Site: Shonen Jump Links: Wikipedia Narutopedia Animevice

Thanos

Read more about Thanos at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Thanos' Wiki Profile The Marvel Directory: Thanos Marvel's Official Page on Thanos

for arguements sake lets give em 12 hours prep

Okay. Than I'm slightly leaning towards team Thanos, because Post Crisis Darkseid has become a joke and Thanos became the avatar of death. Also team Thanos has characters that are good with prep time. But I give team Thanos a 3/10, because it won't be easy. Pain can also do some damage, but think Loki can take him. Because Loki in the comics is amazing with magic.... And he is good with prep time.

Bizzaro is a non factor IMO. I also think Itachi can probably do some damage, but I don't his black flames could hurt Juggernaut or Loki IMO...

I also think Magneto is a non factor, but he is good with prep time... So IDK.

Black Adam is dangerous physically, but with prep I think Thanos team can take him. And Thanos fought and defeated people way faster than Black Adam like the Silver Surfer.

Juggs is also dangerous physically, because of his durability..

I really don't know Madara's full power level even though I've read the manga.. I know Tobo now has the Sharigan and Nagatos power eyes..

I say Dr Doom is the most dangerous prep wise. I think he is better at prep than Braniac. I mean in Doom wars he became like a god. He also was able to defeat the Beyonder.

So I say team Thanos with a 3/10...

So you guys dont think the sharingan technique would be effective in this fight?

I know Itachi's black flames ain't hurting Juggernaut or Loki. And I believe Thanos held off worse attacks than those black flames.

As for Susanoo, I don't know...

And as for the omega bean argument(I know people are going to bring that up), Post crisis Darkseid has become a jobber IMO, that people are now able to dodge the omega bean or even block it!

Like Wonder women did.

1521702-wonder_woman_deflects_omega_beams_super.jpg

I'm just showing how Post crisis Darkseid has become a jobber.

Team Darkseid wins.

The prep time benefits them the most. As well as the fact that they have a major speed advantage.

I disagree,,, Both Dr Doom and Loki have better prep feats than Braniac.. As for speed, I see only Black Adam being the threat and Thanos took on people way faster... Like Silver Surfer and the runner.

I disagree,,, Both Dr Doom and Loki have better prep feats than Braniac.. As for speed, I see only Black Adam being the threat and Thanos took on people way faster... Like Silver Surfer and the runner.

From the OP, they haven't been given any information to use for their prep.

That's one advantage for Darkseid's side(Black Adam's "Wisdom of Zehuti").

The fight takes place in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, which means that Dr. Doom doesn't have access to the majority of his magical power(which comes from getting his spells powered by various demons and deities). That's another advantage for Team Darkseid.

There is no equipment to build technological things from, which takes away most of Dr. Doom and Thanos' prep. abilities(as well as Brainiac's and some of Darkseid's). Another advantage for Team Darkseid.

Team Darkseid is all-round more powerful, better strategists/tacticians, and better fighters.

To summarize, as I already said: Team Darkseid wins.

From the OP, they haven't been given any information to use for their prep.

That's one advantage for Darkseid's side(Black Adam's "Wisdom of Zehuti").

The fight takes place in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, which means that Dr. Doom doesn't have access to the majority of his magical power(which comes from getting his spells powered by various demons and deities). That's another advantage for Team Darkseid.

There is no equipment to build technological things from, which takes away most of Dr. Doom and Thanos' prep. abilities(as well as Brainiac's and some of Darkseid's). Another advantage for Team Darkseid.

Team Darkseid is all-round more powerful, better strategists/tacticians, and better fighters.

To summarize, as I already said: Team Darkseid wins.

I asked the OP and he said 12 hour prep...

Team Thanos have better strategist. tacticians IMO.. Also Doom dosen't need tech, he is also skilled with magic being able to take on characters such as Dr Strange.

If characters like Batman are able to out think Post Crises Darkseid, than I think Doom would be able too. Since he is as smart as Richards. And Dooms intelligent feats>Bats.

Thanos doesn't really not need tech. Recent Thanos is the avatar of Death. He an cause permanent death and his shielding and energy manipulation is superior to anyone on Darkseids team. His shielding were able to withstand blast from Galactus..

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg20/scaled.php?server=20&filename=galactus48najh7.jpg&res=landing

dude if you think for a second Apocalpse and Juggs are in the same boat your CRAZY. Apocalypse can make his strength UMLIMITED. not to mention he is 10 times smarter than juggernaunt

dude if you think for a second Apocalpse and Juggs are in the same boat your CRAZY. Apocalypse can make his strength UMLIMITED. not to mention he is 10 times smarter than juggernaunt

Dude Apocalypse is a complete jobber gets beating by weaker characters such as Magneto.. Come on.

Juggs on the other hand fought way stronger people. Have better durability feats than Apocalypse and he whooped Thor as 18th day Juggernaut. If you're going to replace juggernaut, replace him with Legion, Void or Mister Sinister IMO.

The only good Apocalypse was Age of Apocalypse and that wasn't even canon.

how he was written doesnt take away from his intelligence or his powers. Thor was written basically like a cave man but that doesnt take way the fact he is the GOD OF THUNDER and have a vast array of abilities that he doesnt use.

Just like Superman getting sucker punched by ANYONE who isnt named, Flash, Wonder Woman, or Captain Marvel.

Apocalypse would give a thorough beating to juggs. Sorry.

snip

Also Doom dosen't need tech, he is also skilled with magic being able to take on characters such as Dr Strange.

I'm guessing you missed the part where the majority of his magical power, is removed from his arsenal, due to being in a hyperbolic type time-chamber, since that is basically a pocket dimension, completely cut off from the rest of reality.

Thanos doesn't really not need tech. Recent Thanos is the avatar of Death. He an cause permanent death and his shielding and energy manipulation is superior to anyone on Darkseids team. His shielding were able to withstand blast from Galactus..

I'm guessing you haven't actually read that particular comic, since it only took one blast from Galactus, to send Thanos to his knees begging visibly damaged, and it was directly stated by Galactus, that he would only need another blast to get through it.

"I asked the OP and he said 12 hour prep..."

Yes, I know. What's your point? They still don't have any information to use for their prep. Which still gives the advantage to Team Darkseid.

"Team Thanos have better strategist. tacticians IMO.."

Ok, do you have anything to back that up? I.e. what are you basing that opinion on?

"Also Doom dosen't need tech, he is also skilled with magic being able to take on characters such as Dr Strange."

1. The majority of Doom's "prep work", happens with tech. Stealing the powers of Silver Surfer, Galactus, Beyonder, etc. all happened with tech. As I said, without tech, the majority of Doom's prep. ability has been taken away. 2. As I(and kain) already pointed out, Doom is cut off from the majority of his magical power. Most of his spells(particularly the powerful ones) are powered by various demons and deities, that he can't access due to being in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

"If characters like Batman are able to out think Post Crises Darkseid, than I think Doom would be able too."

Batman hasn't "out thought" post-crisis Darkseid. He has bluffed him, and Darkseid wasn't willing to call the bluff, but that =/= out-thinking.

If you can actually bring up examples of Darkseid being "out thought", I'll be willing to concede on that one though.

"Thanos doesn't really not need tech."

For actual combat, that's true. But for prep. work, he does. Every single one of his prep. feats worth mentioning, were done with tech.

Hence, as I said, the fact that there is no tech. takes away the majority of Thanos' prep. ability.

"Recent Thanos is the avatar of Death. He an cause permanent death and his shielding and energy manipulation is superior to anyone on Darkseids team."

I'm well aware that Thanos is the avatar of Death. As for his shielding and energy manipulation being "superior to anyone on Darkseid's team". Hardly. Darkseid's own energy manipulation, and shielding, is more impressive.

"His shielding were able to withstand blast from Galactus..

http://desmond.image...jpg&res=landing"

Just so we have all the facts from that feat: 1. Galactus was barely making any effort. and 2. After just one blast, Thanos was begging for mercy, and a second blast would have killed him.

So, to sum up. Thanos was, despite his shielding, brought to the point of begging for mercy, with a single half-assed blast from Galactus. Still relatively impressive, but far from as impressive as you make it out to be.

"Dude Apocalypse is a complete jobber gets beating by weaker characters such as Magneto.. Come on."

And Juggernaut is not a jobber? He has been beaten by, among others, the original X-men team, and Spider-Man.

"Juggs on the other hand fought way stronger people."

Aye, and so has Apocalypse. Like single-handedly defeating the Inhumans, or the X-men.

"If you're going to replace juggernaut, replace him with Legion, Void or Mister Sinister IMO."

Oh yes, replacing Juggernaut with Sinister is a great idea, but replacing him with someone that Sinister is afraid of, is a bad one.[/sarcasm]

Apocalypse is a great canidate to be on team Marvel your forgetting Apocalypse is poised to take over the world no matter what the outcome is. Age of Apocalypse should mean something to you. Other than Dr.Doom you wont find another person more feared in Marvel.

how he was written doesnt take away from his intelligence or his powers. Thor was written basically like a cave man but that doesnt take way the fact he is the GOD OF THUNDER and have a vast array of abilities that he doesnt use.

Just like Superman getting sucker punched by ANYONE who isnt named, Flash, Wonder Woman, or Captain Marvel.

Apocalypse would give a thorough beating to juggs. Sorry.

Wrong...

I don't know about intelligence. But Juggs has waaaay better strength feats compared to Apocalypse. How could Apocalypse even hurt him? He processes no magic abilities what so ever.

Juggs is leagues ahead of Apocalypse. He has the powers of a power demon..

Also Doom dosen't need tech, he is also skilled with magic being able to take on characters such as Dr Strange.

I'm guessing you missed the part where the majority of his magical power, is removed from his arsenal, due to being in a hyperbolic type time-chamber, since that is basically a pocket dimension, completely cut off from the rest of reality.

I'm guessing you haven't actually read that particular comic, since it only took one blast from Galactus, to send Thanos to his knees begging visibly damaged, and it was directly stated by Galactus, that he would only need another blast to get through it.

Still he was able tank.. Also he took a full blast from Odin who is Skyfather level and he didn't even have a scratch..