By UMPIRE

Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Hawkeye (Kate Bishop): 5
Cybermen (Mondasian): 2

By UMPIRE

Space Power Rangers vs. Stormtroopers vs. The Alien

MATCH SCORE
Space Power Rangers: 4
Stormtroopers: 0
The Alien: 1

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Alexandra Amberson vs. Danger Room

MATCH SCORE
Alexandra Amberson: 4
Danger Room: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Calender Man vs. Rainbow Archer

MATCH SCORE
Calender Man: 6
Rainbow Archer: 4

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Burger King vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
The Burger King: 6
Flo (Progressive): 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Artemis vs. Odin

MATCH SCORE
Artemis: 5
Odin: 8

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Battle Droids vs. Clonetroopers

MATCH SCORE
Battle Droids: 0
Clonetroopers: 14

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Tallahassee (Zombie Land) vs. The Town of Silent Hill

MATCH SCORE
Tallahassee (Zombie Land): 4
The Town of Silent Hill: 7

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Overlook Hotel vs. Din Djarin

MATCH SCORE
The Overlook Hotel: 4
Din Djarin: 11

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Pele vs. Cúchulainn

MATCH SCORE
Pele: 5
Cúchulainn: 4

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Android 8 vs. Midnighter

MATCH SCORE
Android 8: 9
Midnighter: 3

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Superman

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 6
Superman: 7

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Invid vs. The Romulan Star Empire

MATCH SCORE
The Invid: 7
The Romulan Star Empire: 6

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Snap, Crackle, and Pop

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 7
Snap, Crackle, and Pop: 5

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Qu (All Tomorrows) vs. The Cylons

MATCH SCORE
The Qu (All Tomorrows): 4
The Cylons: 8

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Michonne vs. Monster Island

MATCH SCORE
Michonne: 2
Monster Island: 11

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Apollo vs. Quetzalcoatl

MATCH SCORE
Apollo: 9
Quetzalcoatl: 2

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Tony the Tiger vs. Dig 'em Frog

MATCH SCORE
Tony the Tiger: 8
Dig 'em Frog: 3

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Scar (Disney) vs. David Xanatos

MATCH SCORE
Scar (Disney): 5
David Xanatos: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Mario vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Mario: 3
Willy the Hillbilly: 10

The Authority vs Asgard

skadoosh

I hate that title because people who ARE fan boys are the ones that despite proof and facts say that their person can win and I hear DSkillz pointed out ME insulting people but potterpuppetpals wasnt even in the convo and literally chimmed in JUST to insult me(Like find a hobby)

Really? It's a pretty small forum. To put it in ways your simple mind might be able to comprehend, say you want a hot dog. There are two hot dog stands. Everyone is flocking to one, but no one is standing in line at the other. Which one do you go to? The more posts that are made, the more people are going to view the topic, to see just what the hell is going on.

If anyone needs to find a hobby, I'd say it's the guy getting in a rage, and throwing insults at everyone that tries to point out the fact that he's wrong.

i guess you missed the various insults thrown at me. Funny how things work. and YOU of all people should understand the hate of being called a fan boy buddy.

Why? Because I like DBZ? There's only a handful of people that do on here, that I've seen called a fanboy, and I'm not one of them.

Hippocytes

:lol: When you throw around words like that, I have no idea how you expect people to think you're overly intelligent.

Actually Xman you were the first person to start being a smart ass and start throwing out insults. Let's be clear about that. As far as your question no one is answering it because you ignore people's post when they counter anything you say.

UGGHHH(please read carefully) I said there would be no way to reach Asgard if it WASNT floating above a city due to IT BEING IN A DEFFERENT REALM of which the ONLY way to get there is a bridge of which the bridge is watched at ALL TIMES.

and you're wrong, the carrier is capable of opening doors to different realms, as such they can completely bypass bifrost, and enter asgard at any point they wish.

yes it is. point that no one is speaking of the way around asgards defenses but want to talk about the fight.

thats like saying

Flash can get beaten up easy by someone like Damien, because he is of average strength, intelligence, and has no invulnerability.

and the person is like WTF he can move FTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the person is like yeah but he isnt that strong. (the elephant in the room is Asgards defenses)

^^another reply and no answer I bet it goes to 4. its at 2 already

and didnt YOU just throw and insult at me? lol Hippocytes i tell you. and now we are at 3 posts and no answer. 1 more to go

and 4 thank you. I knew this wasnt an actual debate. I posted a question in which you nor any of the others could answer and even said "I bet no one answers this after 4 replies)lol

One again, we're back to the character knowledge issue.

The carrier was not only stated to be in the fight in the OP, but I mentioned it earlier, when you said something about how they wouldn't be able to get to asgard if it wasn't floating on top of a city.

Which was before your little temper tantrum talking about how nobody had adressed the issue about how they would get past asgards defences.

So someone touched on Hemidall vision? that can see EVERYTHING. so yes the carrier can open portals but again you should know why that doesnt work. AGAIN, so talk about character knowledge. Whats stopping Hemidall from stopping them MID conversation with a horde of asgard warriors, Odin and Thor?

1 question down one to go.

and after my insults to the two people THREE more chimmed in like "your dissing people you asshole, to insult someone someone is dumb you piece of sh.t"

Im like well since i wasnt alking to you wouldnt that make YOU equally immature that you insulted someone that wasnt talking to you?"

But im sure you have some weird scheme on how insulting someone is somehow different when you guys say it.

but dude its the net if i wanted to talk about everyones mother on here guess what.....I could and nothing would happen besides you telling me "your messed up" OR make assumptions about my life like I'm sad, or have nothing going for me which is funny. So again stop wanking

i know you missed the top part and barely read so I dont even acknowledge your comments sometimes. but have a good labor day. And my comment about it being the net is true. I can do,post,type whatever I like. you can deal with it or not, doesnt matter to me,

The Thing is, Free Speech on the Internet is a wonderful, yet at the same time horrible, thing.

It's used by idiots as the means of defense to protect why they can say what they want despite clearly being in the wrong, to cop out and avoid the actual issue of admitting their fault and bettering themselves.

That aside from dancing around the actual issue too, which goes hand in hand with the prior statement, which only makes it slightly worse.

snip

So someone touched on Hemidall vision? that can see EVERYTHING. so yes the carrier can open portals but again you should know why that doesnt work.

Yes, Heimdall can see into a place that's protected by reality warping, that makes a lot of sense [/sarcasm]

Whats stopping Hemidall from stopping them MID conversation with a horde of asgard warriors, Odin and Thor?

You mean other than the fact that he can't see or hear them talking about their plan to invade asgard, nothing really.

Finally, as per the OP, the Authority are already in asgard, laying siege to it, so the question about how they get past the defences are completely irrelevant, since they are already there.

• Like 1