By UMPIRE

Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Hawkeye (Kate Bishop): 5
Cybermen (Mondasian): 2

By UMPIRE

Space Power Rangers vs. Stormtroopers vs. The Alien

MATCH SCORE
Space Power Rangers: 4
Stormtroopers: 0
The Alien: 1

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Alexandra Amberson vs. Danger Room

MATCH SCORE
Alexandra Amberson: 4
Danger Room: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Calender Man vs. Rainbow Archer

MATCH SCORE
Calender Man: 6
Rainbow Archer: 4

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Burger King vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
The Burger King: 6
Flo (Progressive): 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Artemis vs. Odin

MATCH SCORE
Artemis: 5
Odin: 8

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Battle Droids vs. Clonetroopers

MATCH SCORE
Battle Droids: 0
Clonetroopers: 14

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Tallahassee (Zombie Land) vs. The Town of Silent Hill

MATCH SCORE
Tallahassee (Zombie Land): 4
The Town of Silent Hill: 7

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Overlook Hotel vs. Din Djarin

MATCH SCORE
The Overlook Hotel: 4
Din Djarin: 11

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Pele vs. Cúchulainn

MATCH SCORE
Pele: 5
Cúchulainn: 4

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Android 8 vs. Midnighter

MATCH SCORE
Android 8: 9
Midnighter: 3

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Superman

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 6
Superman: 7

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Invid vs. The Romulan Star Empire

MATCH SCORE
The Invid: 7
The Romulan Star Empire: 6

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Snap, Crackle, and Pop

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 7
Snap, Crackle, and Pop: 5

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Qu (All Tomorrows) vs. The Cylons

MATCH SCORE
The Qu (All Tomorrows): 4
The Cylons: 8

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Michonne vs. Monster Island

MATCH SCORE
Michonne: 2
Monster Island: 11

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Apollo vs. Quetzalcoatl

MATCH SCORE
Apollo: 9
Quetzalcoatl: 2

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Tony the Tiger vs. Dig 'em Frog

MATCH SCORE
Tony the Tiger: 8
Dig 'em Frog: 3

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Scar (Disney) vs. David Xanatos

MATCH SCORE
Scar (Disney): 5
David Xanatos: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Mario vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Mario: 3
Willy the Hillbilly: 10

The Authority vs Asgard

skadoosh

Im going by claims also made by Odin, and the last fight. I said Galactus is below him thats not the part Im debating. He is saying Odin if FAR below him which I'm stating that he isn't as far as stated.

Odin being stated as being nigh omnipotent is true AND he is below Galacuts, Galactus is below ltl and he is stated as tthe same thing.

Dr. Strange facing Odin is NOT a match it just isnt. the amount of magic dr. strange knows compared to Odin is remarkable

Once again Dr.Strange beat the In-Betweener and managed to stun the Beyonder in battle which the Beyonder said himself. He is most definitely capable of battling Odin. If you know who the InBetweener is then you know then that if Strange defeated him then he can fight Odin in battle.

Eh, I haven't minded the debate and even liked some points, but this comment:

i know you blokes hands and mouths must be sore.lol

... is pushing it. Tone it down a bit, dude.

if any and i do mean any moderator went on here you would find alot of people "not knowing" characters.

Heh, not any of us. I've read maybe hundreds of comics, but I know about barely half the characters you guys talk about.

<.<

Strange has matched Dormammu, who, in his own realm, has been stated as being more powerful than Odin.

Odin took a soul from Mephisto in his own realm. Galactus had a haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard time with Mephisto in his own realm so by that logic Dr. Srange is more powerful than Galactus

Once again Dr.Strange beat the In-Betweener and managed to stun the Beyonder in battle which the Beyonder said himself. He is most definitely capable of battling Odin. If you know who the InBetweener is then you know then that if Strange defeated him then he can fight Odin in battle.

See here is where the problems lie. Dr.Stranges top feats are mostly PIS because if Galactus cant really do anything to the beyonder and Dr.Strange can then there is an issue. A BIG issue.

and Bigballerju You are saying my very point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asagard HAS defenses(Hemidall, and Odin and THOUSANDS of Asgardians.

The Dark Avengers knew this and took care of them accordingly due to them having a God(Ares)on their team that knew their defenses. I will list the ways the took care of the defenses

1)Moved Hemidalls chamber(Defense 1)

2)Odin wasnt there(Defense 2)

3)They cut off Asgard from the reinforcements(defense 3).

4)Surprise attacked them being led by THE GOD OF WAR due to Number 1!!!!!!!

As I stated before ASGARD HAS DEFENSES. Not to mention if it wasnt floating on top of a city there would be no way for them to reach asgard period.

Eh, I haven't minded the debate and even liked some points, but this comment:

... is pushing it. Tone it down a bit, dude.

Heh, not any of us. I've read maybe hundreds of comics, but I know about barely half the characters you guys talk about.

^^^^^This would be agreeing with me. I said ask ANY moderator most people dont know about the characters. You are a testement to what im saying.

Those are YOUR conclusions. Galactus and Odin have fought........remember and yes Galactus won pre say but Odin lost because Galactus is that same "step up" from him so that doesnt mean that im wrong by a long shot.

I can say Spiderman beat Captain America because he is stronger and then you say "no he is wayyyyyy stronger and thats why he won" EITHER WAY how can you tell how is stronger and how can you tell if the fight was PIS OR was the fight simply the truth.

Odin is stated as being NEAR(it doesnt mean is)Omnipotent, just as Galactus is stated as being near omnipotent. Spectre is stated as near omnipotent, TLT is stated as near omnipotent, the list goes on and on.

Galactus being several steps above Odin(and the other skyfathers), is an established fact in comics. Even Thor, has said that Galactus is several steps above Odin.

How you can tell who is "stronger", is not by looking at a single occasion, but looking at the overall picture.

By that measure, The Doctor is "near omnipotent" as well. In which case pointing it out about Odin is a moot point.

Again, character knowledge.

I found a respect thread, but nothing too substantial for the claims made here. To the people who've read The Authority: What has the Doctor accomplished that puts him around Odin's level for this fight? Could he beat Odin one-on-one?

Also, since peeps here have brought good ol' Stephen Strange into the mix, if he and The Doctor (Wildstorm) were to meet and battle it out, who would win?

EDIT: Found a more recent showings, apparently placing him (The Doctor) on the same level as Jenny Quantum. Aside from that particular battle, is there anything to show he's at Odin's level?

snip

Not to mention if it wasnt floating on top of a city there would be no way for them to reach asgard period.

And again we're back to the character knowledge that methos was talking abut, which you don't have, yet you continue to talk about their capabilities, as if you know what you're talking about.

As stated in the OP, the Authority has access to the Carrier, which means they can easily make their way to asgard, and they can attack pretty much at any point in asgard they want.

Guest xman4life

no because I disagree doesnt mean I'm an idiot it means I have a difference of opinion. Like YOU. again I get the fan boy level due to me using mostly marvel character(because I know them). Thats not a fan boy that called SMART i know them so I speak on them. I dont use goku level blah blah, or Spawn, or Witchblade because I DONT KNOW these characters powers fully.

Now lets see

druing the Black Adam vs Thor fight I said Thor could win(with the belt of strength and going all out)I was called a fan boy because I said thor would win.(i listed reasons)

During Superman vs Thor I was called a fan boy DESPITE Sirmethos and a host of other agreeing with me.(i listed reasons)

During spiderman vs batman I said spiderman would win and a person said "of course you would say that" Despite it being common knowledge Spiderman is just above him.

I said Silver surfer could beat green lantern and I was called a fan boy.

Because of my name people ASSUME its like that. but look at my BATTLES I get great ratings on them.

Seriously, why are you guys even bothering to debate with xman? It's like listening to Scrappy-Doo on acid! Xman, you always say you're not a fanboy, but you quite clearly are, and it's got nothing to do with you're name. Seriously, dude, lighten up!

• Like 1

Guest xman4life

I hate that title because people who ARE fan boys are the ones that despite proof and facts say that their person can win and I hear DSkillz pointed out ME insulting people but potterpuppetpals wasnt even in the convo and literally chimmed in JUST to insult me(Like find a hobby), Or Hayes that said that did the same, Sirmethos pointed of what he saw as flaws and i have no issue with that but there are other insults being thrown around. and its funny after every insult a certain someone chimes in and is like "YEAH MAN". He will remain nameless.

@Kaniboa If you have character knowledge then you should know that there is no such thing as SNEAK attack on Asgard for a certain reason. Even if they are on the Carrier there is a HUGE flaw in attacking Asgard straight out which SURPRISINGLY the people with "comic knowledge" havent spoke on.

1)Batman can beat spiderman

2)why

1)Because batmans a better fighter

2)but spiderman had super speed, strength, agility, and a danger sense.

1)So what, Batman can just outsmart him h2h

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS is a fan boy.

This match here is either a stomp match due to two high level reality warpers(which makes the the OP's match void) OR its a real fight, and if its a REAL fight and both sides have a chance then EACH side must be addressed as to how they could win.

I touched on Asgards defenses that the OP didnt point out as to why if they are NOT addressed then The Authority cant proceed to begin with. But no one touched on it. Without knowledge of shutting down their Defenses they cant casually stroll in and fight. They would be engaged BEFORE they even attacked Asgard giving the Gods the element of surprise.

@Kaniboa If you have character knowledge then you should know that there is no such thing as SNEAK attack on Asgard for a certain reason. Even if they are on the Carrier there is a HUGE flaw in attacking Asgard straight out which SURPRISINGLY the people with "comic knowledge" havent spoke on.

I will just quote what you posted earlier, then continue my post.

As I stated before ASGARD HAS DEFENSES. Not to mention if it wasnt floating on top of a city there would be no way for them to reach asgard period.

Please note that I bolded the important part.

You said that there was no way they could reach asgard, and that is patently wrong, they can easily reach asgard with the carrier, whether or not the attack will be noticed, is an entirely different matter.

How about you actually address the point I bring up, rather than dance around and start talking about something entirely different.

yes it is. point that no one is speaking of the way around asgards defenses but want to talk about the fight.

thats like saying

Flash can get beaten up easy by someone like Damien, because he is of average strength, intelligence, and has no invulnerability.

and the person is like WTF he can move FTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the person is like yeah but he isnt that strong. (the elephant in the room is Asgards defenses)

I will just quote what you posted earlier, then continue my post.

Please note that I bolded the important part.

You said that there was no way they could reach asgard, and that is patently wrong, they can easily reach asgard with the carrier, whether or not the attack will be noticed, is an entirely different matter.

How about you actually address the point I bring up, rather than dance around and start talking about something entirely different.

UGGHHH(please read carefully) I said there would be no way to reach Asgard if it WASNT floating above a city due to IT BEING IN A DEFFERENT REALM of which the ONLY way to get there is a bridge of which the bridge is watched at ALL TIMES.