By UMPIRE

Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Hawkeye (Kate Bishop): 5
Cybermen (Mondasian): 2

By UMPIRE

Space Power Rangers vs. Stormtroopers vs. The Alien

MATCH SCORE
Space Power Rangers: 4
Stormtroopers: 0
The Alien: 1

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Alexandra Amberson vs. Danger Room

MATCH SCORE
Alexandra Amberson: 4
Danger Room: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Calender Man vs. Rainbow Archer

MATCH SCORE
Calender Man: 6
Rainbow Archer: 4

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Burger King vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
The Burger King: 6
Flo (Progressive): 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Artemis vs. Odin

MATCH SCORE
Artemis: 5
Odin: 8

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Battle Droids vs. Clonetroopers

MATCH SCORE
Battle Droids: 0
Clonetroopers: 14

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Tallahassee (Zombie Land) vs. The Town of Silent Hill

MATCH SCORE
Tallahassee (Zombie Land): 4
The Town of Silent Hill: 7

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Overlook Hotel vs. Din Djarin

MATCH SCORE
The Overlook Hotel: 4
Din Djarin: 11

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Pele vs. Cúchulainn

MATCH SCORE
Pele: 5
Cúchulainn: 4

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Android 8 vs. Midnighter

MATCH SCORE
Android 8: 9
Midnighter: 3

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Superman

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 6
Superman: 7

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Invid vs. The Romulan Star Empire

MATCH SCORE
The Invid: 7
The Romulan Star Empire: 6

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Snap, Crackle, and Pop

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 7
Snap, Crackle, and Pop: 5

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Qu (All Tomorrows) vs. The Cylons

MATCH SCORE
The Qu (All Tomorrows): 4
The Cylons: 8

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Michonne vs. Monster Island

MATCH SCORE
Michonne: 2
Monster Island: 11

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Apollo vs. Quetzalcoatl

MATCH SCORE
Apollo: 9
Quetzalcoatl: 2

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Tony the Tiger vs. Dig 'em Frog

MATCH SCORE
Tony the Tiger: 8
Dig 'em Frog: 3

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Scar (Disney) vs. David Xanatos

MATCH SCORE
Scar (Disney): 5
David Xanatos: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Mario vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Mario: 3
Willy the Hillbilly: 10

Can you take over the world?

xman4life

Deadman can't hop into Brainac's body. Deadman would still have to access Brainac's ship which he wouldn't be able to. Once again Superman and others on his level couldn't break that force field with their power.

Completely and absolutely wrong. You actually think the superheroes on DC's Earth are gone let the supervillains run wild all over Earth and also ignore the Brainac clones? Since when? Yeah okay the heroes are gone let all villains and Brainac clones kill civilians as well as cause destruction on Earth. Thats a stupid thing to even mention or bring up.

Your scene isn't a end of the world scene. Its us coming up with a plan to take over the world. Even if it was you would still be wrong as in Infinite Crisis and other events with everything going on the heroes still battled villains on Earth who tried to take advantage.

Now anything else you wanna bring up?

Edit: Since when has Deadman ever been a factor in stoping Darkseid, Brainac, Lex Luthor, or anybody else in the comics? Never as his hoping bodies won't do anything. You once again ignore the fact Deadman hoping bodies means nothing as he can't do anything to take the exobytes out of the person's body.

your not reading my posts correctly. I'm saying once Deadman hops into a body he controls it correct? Whether it has the machines in them or not. Your saying that even if he possesses a body he CANT control it? and as a ghost your telling me he cant simply go through the force field? also whats stopping him(brainiac) from being posessed by him?

I'm saying if your seeing a world take over which one is on top of your priority list?

"oh he grabbed my purse"

"oh he's killing me"

"oh he's destroying the world"

I will let you decide. A hero would WHILE trying to make a plan beat up who he could but even Batman in this scenario wouldnt run out into the street and be like "fight me black adam" lol. he would make a plan while the world is going to hell THEN act. Plus with Brainiac taking over that will add to the amount of people wanting to overthrow you to not just heroes but bad guys too.

DC- Bane.

Firstly, I send out a call to every villain free in Gotham to come to my fake secret HQ, where it shall be set up as if I controlled it, when in fact, I'll be sending out thugs of some sort of League of Shadows ninjas after Batman.

I'll tell the villains who Batman really is, and I'll prove it. Then I'll send Deadshot or Deathstroke to snipe Bruce Wayne while he's in public. That's Batman down.

This whole time, none of the thugs will know who actually sent them, so the police force and the rest of the Bat Family have no idea who killed Bruce Wayne, and even if they do figure it out, they're being assaulted by tons upon tons of ninjas.

After I have seized Gotham and blamed it on someone else, I'll contact the villains of Metropolis, excluding Lex Luthor, for the moment, and tell them all Superman's secret identity (as Bane could easily deduce). They'll target him and Lex is bound to hear of it and kill Clark Kent with most likely a kryptonite weapon or magic. Likely handled by someone else, perhaps a mercenary.

That's Superman down, and now both Gotham and Metropolis have fallen.

Using the resources I now have from conquering Metropolis, I use Superman's rogue gallery as couriers, sending a message to the villains of DC's Earth-616 on the identities of all the heroes that Bane could find out. Now I have to deal with the Superman Family, ie Super Boy/Girl, Krypto, and others. Well, with them having to live their daily lives as well as stopping me, I can have them assassinated routinely. This leaves the JLA and many of the other super heroes to take care of.

I send in perhaps Lobo to take care of Wonder Woman, ht definitely one of Superman's rogues, who I now have at my disposal.

Now, I know Luthor will double-cross me if I ally myself with him, so I schedule a bombing of LexCorp and LuthorCorp when I know he's there, taking him out.

That leaves pretty much Martian Manhunter as the other JLAs are taken down by some of the rogues. Now this is quite tricky, having to take out Jon and even having the galleries of quite a few superheroes on my hands.

I'll detail how to take Jon out later, as well as address other heroes.

snip

1)why is Damien not on earth even though I listed him?

I missed him in the lineup, my bad, but my initial point still stands, he has no idea who is causing people to die, he has no idea what is causing people to die, as such, he can't really prevent my plan from working.

2)How the hell do you plan on getting the tesseract? either from Asgard OR from Doom.

I'm not, Sinister already posseses tesseracting capabilities, which is nothing like what they are claiming in the movies.

The Tesseracting capabilities that Sinister posses, is basically a high level teleporting device, there is no defence against it.

And also if you have the tesseract you can EASILY take over the world from that, no need to make a plan.

Again, the tesseract in the comics is nothing like the cosmic cube from the movies, and the fact that you are apparently mixing the two together, is not really filling me with confidence in your knowledge about the marvel universe.

3)how do you plan on getting to Utopia? They have defenses and you cant just "walk up".

They don't have any defence against the tesseracting capabilities of Sinister.

4)you wont be able to infect everyone at once meaning there will be gaps(going from utopia to new york) giving people time to find a cure OR protect themselves.

That is true, however I will be able to infect a very large portion of the super heroes, making the remaining heroes extremely distraught and unfocused, since they don't know what has happened, nor who has done it.

5)Ghost Rider CAN find you.

How?

Domino and Longshot may survive.

Both Domino and Longshot has normal human immune systems, if they are within range of the plague, they'll get sick and die.

6)Magik and Damien can both go to Limbo and in Limbo they have all the time they want to come up with a plan. time slows down drastically.

True, however there are two problems with that.

First off, Magik has normal human immune system, so she'll get sick and die if she is within range of the plague.

Secondly, neither of those two, have any idea who has done it, nor exactly what has happened, as such, their chances of finding out what is going one, are fairly small.

your not reading my posts correctly. I'm saying once Deadman hops into a body he controls it correct? Whether it has the machines in them or not. Your saying that even if he possesses a body he CANT control it? and as a ghost your telling me he cant simply go through the force field? also whats stopping him(brainiac) from being posessed by him?

Your just throwing out Deadman and apparently don't know the limit to his abilities. Deadman can enter the body but if something like the exobytes are already in the host's body he can't override the exobytes. He is limited to whatever the capabilities of that person are. Deadman could still be in the host's body but since the host is being control from by Brainac because of the exobytes he can't override that because he would need to get rid of the exobytes in that person's body which he is completely unable to do.

Deadman was also shown that depending on the person he wouldn't be able to stay in their bodies. Joker's insanity for example drove him out the body. In addition if you have a strong willed spirit like Brainac, Superman, Lex luthor, and more you can keep Deadman out your body.

Once again you don't seem to know the abilities of Brainac has well. Brainac is also capable of possessing others (which means he easily pushs Deadman out his body if he were to try but can't due to what I will tell you below), has most of the same powers as Superman, can transfer his consciousness to another body or clone, telepathy, telekinesis, and more. Brainac is too powerful for someone like Deadman to control which once again Deadman's ability has limits if you have read the comics.

Last Deadman can only possess living beings. Brainac in most versions is a android so no Deadman can't possess his body. Even if I were using Brainac when he wasn't a android. Brainac between his telepathy and his own possession ability keeps Deadman out his body.

I'm saying if your seeing a world take over which one is on top of your priority list?

"oh he grabbed my purse"

"oh he's killing me"

"oh he's destroying the world"

See below for my answer to this below. However DC heroes will go after the supervillains and Brainac clones first before going after the main target. You can't change who they are. The Justice League always take out the main force before going after the main villain. That's something they always do enough already with that.

I will let you decide. A hero would WHILE trying to make a plan beat up who he could but even Batman in this scenario wouldnt run out into the street and be like "fight me black adam" lol. he would make a plan while the world is going to hell THEN act. Plus with Brainiac taking over that will add to the amount of people wanting to overthrow you to not just heroes but bad guys too.

Wrong. Batman and the heroes wouldn't have time to make a plan because they don't know whats ahead of time that supervillains will be released around the globe along with Brainac clones invading the Earth right after. Since when the hell do DC heroes let the supervillains run around regardless of whats happening? Never. All the supervillains will be released from prisons around the globe similar to what happened in Infinite Crisis. You add in the Brainac clones and the heroes will be too busy fighting all those foes to focus on Brainac at the moment. The DC heroes will not ignore the Brainac clones and supervillains. So stop trying to say they will when we know for a fact in the comics they would never do such a thing.You can't change who the heroes are. The heroes will battle the supervillians and Brainac clones first before actually going for Brainac who is in his ship.

Also nobody will know the exobytes will be entering their systems in the first place. Their flea sized so please that's one thing your also forgetting.

My answers are in bold above.

1)why is Damien not on earth even though I listed him?

I missed him in the lineup, my bad, but my initial point still stands, he has no idea who is causing people to die, he has no idea what is causing people to die, as such, he can't really prevent my plan from working.

2)How the hell do you plan on getting the tesseract? either from Asgard OR from Doom.

I'm not, Sinister already posseses tesseracting capabilities, which is nothing like what they are claiming in the movies.

The Tesseracting capabilities that Sinister posses, is basically a high level teleporting device, there is no defence against it.

And also if you have the tesseract you can EASILY take over the world from that, no need to make a plan.

Again, the tesseract in the comics is nothing like the cosmic cube from the movies, and the fact that you are apparently mixing the two together, is not really filling me with confidence in your knowledge about the marvel universe.

3)how do you plan on getting to Utopia? They have defenses and you cant just "walk up".

They don't have any defence against the tesseracting capabilities of Sinister.

4)you wont be able to infect everyone at once meaning there will be gaps(going from utopia to new york) giving people time to find a cure OR protect themselves.

That is true, however I will be able to infect a very large portion of the super heroes, making the remaining heroes extremely distraught and unfocused, since they don't know what has happened, nor who has done it.

5)Ghost Rider CAN find you.

How?

Domino and Longshot may survive.

Both Domino and Longshot has normal human immune systems, if they are within range of the plague, they'll get sick and die.

6)Magik and Damien can both go to Limbo and in Limbo they have all the time they want to come up with a plan. time slows down drastically.

True, however there are two problems with that.

First off, Magik has normal human immune system, so she'll get sick and die if she is within range of the plague.

Secondly, neither of those two, have any idea who has done it, nor exactly what has happened, as such, their chances of finding out what is going one, are fairly small.

Well then you know that Utopia DOES have defenses against teleporting on Utopia.lol its called Pixie. She and Magik came up with them for any case where a bad guy just might teleport onto the island so.......thats ONE flaw.

Same for the baxter Building. each place has defenses unless you plan on waiting for them to come out. and once symptoms show you dont think the super hero community would be alert. again due to the gaps and the fast turn around. if it was spaced out then you would actually have more success. giving time to infect everyone but the quick deaths work against you. Due to someone like Vision, Danger, and Omega Sentinel would quickly ruin your plan. The clones are a good distraction but its spotty. It depends on who is left because say it's Hank Pym(through sheer luck), Danger, Vision, Omega Sentinel, Ms.Marvel(she would be immune), Damien Hellstrom, Thor, Deadpool(he is immortal), and hell even Iron Fist(he cured hisself of cancer before through his chi), then even this squad is sufficient then add to the fact that you have a magic person on the team they COULD and WILL find out who it was then.........................................Its over.

snip

Well then you know that Utopia DOES have defenses against teleporting on Utopia.lol its called Pixie. She and Magik came up with them for any case where a bad guy just might teleport onto the island so.......thats ONE flaw.

Magical defences against teleporting won't mean squat against the tesseract, since it is not actually teleporting, but since you don't actually know what it is, I guess I can't fault you for not knowing that.

Same for the baxter Building.

Yeah, it's precisely the same, the baxter building has defences against teleporting, that will do absolutely nothing against the tesseracting.

and once symptoms show you dont think the super hero community would be alert.

And again, you seem to not understand how the plague is supposed to work, I'll explain in a bit more detail.

The plague is spread into the air by several automatic spray-cans, when people get infected by it, there will go a few moments without any visible signs, and then they will fall over dead, this will continue for 24 hours, there are no symptoms other than death, so there is nothing to be alerted by, other than a large number of their compatriots suddenly dying.

even this squad is sufficient then add to the fact that you have a magic person on the team they COULD and WILL find out who it was

How will they find out who did it, you can't just proclaim that they do.

Tesseracting basically allows Sinister to move to any place he wants, as if he were teleporting, however it is not actually teleporting, since there is no energy signature to track his movement, or to prevent it.

One moment he is in one place, and the next he is in another.

As far as I know, the only way to prevent it, is to completely isolate the location from the surrounding world, meaning putting it into a pocket dimension, or the equivalent.

Editing is a bitch in Mobile, so here's the rest.

I use Bizarro to take down Jon, fairly self explanatory. However I use Scarecrow to tell Bizarro without making myself known to Bizarro, which means even if he loses, he can't divulge my location.

Now, using Deathstroke, I target and kill all the human and not invulnerable heroes one by one, using an alliance I've formed secretly with Darkseid to take out the Supes-level heroes. Of course, I have other resources at my disposal so I can take more out at a time, but that's the general gist of it.

I'm sure there are flaws aplenty for you to find, simply point them out and I'll address them cordially.

Wonder Woman was addressed in the original post-- I'd be using Lobo to take care of her.

If not Darkseid, Bizarro. Then I could also call on Brainiac to deal with Deadman and use his ship as a mobile HQ, the force field able to reject Deadman's ghostliness, as explained in an earlier post on this thread.

I'll most likely use Supes' rogue gallery to beat the Titans...

The JSA is pretty much the same.

Yeah, most of the people would fall to one of Supes' rogues.

Flaws: Mention more of them.