By UMPIRE

11:6 - Doogie Howser vs. Beverly Crusher

MATCH SCORE
Doogie Howser: 1
Beverly Crusher: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Derelict (LV-426) vs. Penny (Inspector Gadget)

MATCH SCORE
The Derelict (LV-426): 8
Penny (Inspector Gadget): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Catwoman vs. Arsene Lupin III

MATCH SCORE
Catwoman: 2
Arsene Lupin III: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tinker Bell vs. Princess Aurora

MATCH SCORE
Tinker Bell: 8
Princess Aurora: 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Batman (Richard Grayson) vs. Leonardo (TMNT)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Richard Grayson): 3
Leonardo (TMNT): 8

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Neal Caffrey vs. Dominic Toretto

MATCH SCORE
Neal Caffrey: 10
Dominic Toretto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Death Star vs. Ron Stoppable

MATCH SCORE
The Death Star: 4
Ron Stoppable: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Anna Of Arendelle vs. Belle (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Anna Of Arendelle: 12
Belle (Disney): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Carlton Banks vs. Konohagakure

MATCH SCORE
Carlton Banks: 10
Konohagakure: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tiana (Disney) vs. Pocahontas

MATCH SCORE
Tiana (Disney): 3
Pocahontas: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Raphael (TMNT) vs. Lady Shiva

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (TMNT): 5
Lady Shiva: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Snake-Eyes vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

MATCH SCORE
Snake-Eyes: 4
Raiden (Metal Gear): 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Shinobi (Joe Musashi) vs. Michelangelo (1987)

MATCH SCORE
Shinobi (Joe Musashi): 6
Michelangelo (1987): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Sir John Falstaff vs. Vice City

MATCH SCORE
Sir John Falstaff: 10
Vice City: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Arthur Morgan vs. Nathan Drake

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 9
Nathan Drake: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Dwight Schrute vs. Remnant

MATCH SCORE
Dwight Schrute: 4
Remnant: 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Master Splinter (TMNT) vs. Wildcat

MATCH SCORE
Master Splinter (TMNT): 5
Wildcat: 7

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Rapunzel vs. Megara (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Rapunzel: 8
Megara (Disney): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Robin Hood vs. Hasky

MATCH SCORE
Robin Hood: 3
Hasky: 7

By UMPIRE

Tournament - Jaws vs. Namora

MATCH SCORE
Jaws: 1
Namora: 5

Batman Vs. Mortal Kombat

Formicidae

So, none of the Mortal Kombatants have any abilities or weapons? Then Bats could definitely beat some, but if it's all at once, or even one at a time but in a row, then maybe not all of them.

Yea, not so much.

Motaro, Kintaro, Goro, Sheeva, Cyrax, Sektor, Smoke(cyborg), Drahmin, Nitara and Onaga.

You could probably put Raiden and Fujin on that list as well, but they don't fill the criteria I used for putting people on the list. Each of them would beat Batman, even without 'magic'.

Bats would beat Goro psychologically first then he would use that edge to pummel him. Even without his belt Bats is faster and smarter it would probably end up looking like the MK movie when johnny cage fought Goro.

i think the ninja clans would be the hardest for him to beat considering they think the same way and all.

Yea, not so much.

Motaro, Kintaro, Goro, Sheeva, Cyrax, Sektor, Smoke(cyborg), Drahmin, Nitara and Onaga.

First off, Onaga has no place on that list. I can't really think of a time when he was actually in the tournaments.

As for the many 'aros, I don't think they'd be too big of a problem. Batman's taken on ginaculous (very, very large) foes before like this guy and this guy. Bane alone can reach 2 ton strength on venom, and 1,500 pounds without it. That's pretty damn strong.

Also, it might just be my memory, but I can't remember a time when all the 'aros were in a tournament at the same time, either.

And the others I'm pretty sure he could take in a fight, too. Considering it's only a fight of skill, Cyax was taken out by Sub Zero in MK9, and Batman is superior to Sub Zero in hand to hand fighting, so I see no reason why he shouldn't be able to take him down. Likewise, Scorpion beat both Cyrax and Sektor with "relative ease", and Batman's more skilled than him, too. I think Batman can win this.

"First off, Onaga has no place on that list. I can't really think of a time when he was actually in the tournaments."

He's the final boss in Mortal Kombat: Deception. And he's a playable character in Mortal Kombat: Armageddon.

"As for the many 'aros, I don't think they'd be too big of a problem. Batman's taken on ginaculous (very, very large) foes before like this guy and this guy. Bane alone can reach 2 ton strength on venom, and 1,500 pounds without it. That's pretty damn strong."

That's true, but none of those people have the degree of combat skill, experience and intelligence that the three 'aros have. Bane, when he's using the venom to that degree, is pretty much a berserking brute, and Croc is known for his sub-average intelligence.

In contrast, both Motaro, Goro and Kintaro, are highly skilled fighters, and each with several hundred years of experience.

"Also, it might just be my memory, but I can't remember a time when all the 'aros were in a tournament at the same time, either."

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon

"And the others I'm pretty sure he could take in a fight, too. Considering it's only a fight of skill, Cyax was taken out by Sub Zero in MK9, and Batman is superior to Sub Zero in hand to hand fighting, so I see no reason why he shouldn't be able to take him down. Likewise, Scorpion beat both Cyrax and Sektor with "relative ease", and Batman's more skilled than him, too. I think Batman can win this."

Batman might be superior to Sub-Zero in hand to hand fighting, but he doesn't have his Cryokinetic powers, which is the reason that Sub-Zero defeated Cyrax. In a straight up fight between Sub-Zero and Batman, with Sub-Zero having his powers, Batman wouldn't stand a chance.

Scorpion also defeated both Cyrax and Sektor through the use of his, considerably superior, powers. Not pure close combat skill. Powers which, again, Batman doesn't have.

Everyone I listed are considerably superior to 'normal' humans, in terms of raw physical capabilities. The Cyborgs(Cyrax, Sektor and Smoke) are faster, have far faster reaction speed, are slightly stronger, and have far more stamina.

Onaga, Sheeva, Kintaro, Motaro, Goro and Drahmin are all considerably stronger and more durable than humans.

Nitara is considerably faster and stronger than humans, with superior stamina.

And all of them are extremely skilled fighters, capable of going toe to toe with the best fighters in several worlds(and in many cases, defeat them).

Batman might be able to defeat some of them, but he won't be defeating all of them. Keep in mind that, unlike when he was fighting Bane, Croc, etc. in these Mortal Kombat fights, he doesn't have his various equipment/gadgets.

Without his gadgets he wouldn't be able to defeat Croc at all.

Fair enough. I sort of forgot about the whole no gadgets situation, which does hurt Batman considerably. I was also under the impression that MK Armageddon and Deception were deemed non-canon, but I could be wrong about that as well. I suppose I was mainly going off of the new MK 9 game, which was sort of a reboot, and thus I didn't count the other titles, but even so, there were several of the 'aro characters in that game.

That's true, but none of those people have the degree of combat skill, experience and intelligence that the three 'aros have. Bane, when he's using the venom to that degree, is pretty much a berserking brute, and Croc is known for his sub-average intelligence.

In contrast, both Motaro, Goro and Kintaro, are highly skilled fighters, and each with several hundred years of experience.

Isn't Bane at 2 tons still in control and fully intelligent? I thought that was his max at still being in control.

As a fan of Batman and Mortal Kombat. Batman would be lucky to make it to his third fight. Alot of the Mortal Kombat fighters have experience in fighting way long then Batman due to how long they have been around. Shang Tsung for example has been around for over 500 years and would wipe the floor with Batman easily. Kitana is 10,000 years old, Kitaro has been around a long time too, Scorpion too after dying was around for a good while, and more. Alot of the fighters are more skilled then Batman so people acting as if Batman is more skilled then someone like Kitaro or Kitana just don't have alot of knowledge on Mortal Kombat characters.

Batman is not defeating all these highly experienced and trained fighters with way over 100 years of experience in the tournament round after round. In addition like Methos mentioned alot of these fighters are above human level with feats on a super-human level. Not having magic just means some people like Shang Tsung can't use their magic abilities like ripping someone's soul from their body.

I think you are way overestimating the skill level of many of the Kombatants, Bigballerju. Sure, some of them have hundreds of years of experience, but that really doesn't mean anything until we see them use that skill. Everyone in MK I can think of is only really a master of one kind of martial art, while Batman has mastered several and blended them together to make his own. If you could prove that these people are actually better than Batman at fighting, rather than just saying that they have more experience, than I'd believe you. But as much experience as they have, none of the cut scenes or anything from the games have given any indication that they are at Batman's level

I am not overestimating them. People underestimate other genres it seems on here if their not DC, Marvel, or DBZ. Those are just cutscenes so they can't show everything but the storylines of characters throughout the games have expanded on the stories of the fighters. Remember also Mortal Kombat 9 was the first MK game to even have cutscenes with the exception of Mk vs Dc. The Lin Kuei for example are the greatest clan of assasins who have been around for centuries. Their greatest being Subzero (Younger one), Noob Saibot (Former Subzero the older brother), Sektor, Cyrax, Smoke, and many more.

Batman mastering several martial art styles and making it his own doesn't mean he is better then someone who has perfected one martial art style for hundreds of years. Are you telling me because Batman mastered several martial art styles and blended it into one he could defeat Zealot who is very similar to some MK fighters? I don't think so. Zealot for example has mastered the Coda way for centuries just like some MK warriors who have mastered their own style for centuries. Shang Tsung, Kitana , and Kitaro for example.

The storylines in MK mention the Lin Kuei have been around a long time, the fighter's stories, and more. Mortal Kombat is a fighting game. However in the future if they decide to have cutscenes again then I'm sure they will expand more once again on the stories of many of it's characters.

I have no idea who Zealot is, but I do know that Batman fought and defeated Ra's several times, and Ra's has been around for a long time, too. If I remember correctly, he's been around for 400 some years, which is comparable to some of the MK fighters. Also, stated capabilities are one thing, shown capabilities are something else. I say if you can't definitively prove that Batman is an inferior hand to hand fighter than the people in Mortal Kombat, then the argument is flawed.

Mortal Kombat 9 was the first Mortal Kombat game to have cutscenes because the rest of them in the past didn't. The only part of the Mortal Kombat games that had cutscenes where the separate journey mode you could play that began with Deadly alliance and even that mode dealt with a character that wasn't even one of the MK regulars. Mortal kombat as a fighting game before 9 didn't have cutscenes. They used biographies and endings to progress the stories of characters similar to other fighting games like Street Fighter and others in the past. You can't saw its flawed because they didn't show it. Yeah your right Batman fights Ra's and look at how much of a hard fight that is. Now imagine him fighting round after round of Ra's Al Ghul and Zealots. Batman by the third round is as good as dead.

As far as shown capabilities. We never saw Batman actually train and learn 127 martial art styles. We have only seen him learn and master several. We don't say its flawed because we didn't see all of them.

We do see him use several different styles, though. The training and experience aren't as important as the execution, which is why I say your Mortal Kombat argument is wrong. We don't ever really see the extent of the characters fighting style, so it's illogical to assume they're as good as they could possibly be

No its not we have seen Raiden, Kahn, scorpion, and others show to be as good as they are in the Mortal Kombat comics from Malibu Comics which is canon with the games. We have seen it in the opening movie of the games, the popular trailers which show the characters in action against each other, and more. Then their is the live action webseries which is canon with the games. Cyrax and Sektor for example in the live action webseries were excellent in combat.

Yes the MK fighters are as good as the story in the games portray them.

Edit: Sorry I just remember that Subzero game way back in the past had cutscenes too. That and one other game I think besides Mortal Kombat 9.

No its not we have seen Raiden, Kahn, scorpion, and others show to be as good as they are in the Mortal Kombat comics from Malibu Comics which is canon with the games. We have seen it in the opening movie of the games, the popular trailers which show the characters in action against each other, and more. Then their is the live action webseries which is canon with the games. Cyrax and Sektor for example in the live action webseries were excellent in combat.

Yes the MK fighters are as good as the story in the games portray them.

Edit: Sorry I just remember that Subzero game way back in the past had cutscenes too. That and one other game I think besides Mortal Kombat 9.

Who says that the Web series is canon? I thought it was fan-made, and thus definitely not canon.

Also, can you post any examples of the Kombatants being on Batman's level? Even in the beginning of MK Armageddon, when they are in an all out fight, I don't see anyone whose skills are beyond Batman's. Most of them aren't particularly that impressive.

Who says that the Web series is canon? I thought it was fan-made, and thus definitely not canon.

Also, can you post any examples of the Kombatants being on Batman's level? Even in the beginning of MK Armageddon, when they are in an all out fight, I don't see anyone whose skills are beyond Batman's. Most of them aren't particularly that impressive.

LOL you didn't see the 10 episode webseries that Warner Brothers put out online did you? Its canon for sure. Season 2 is coming out this fall and Warner Brothers because of it is doing a new Mortal Kombat movie with the guy who directed the 10 episode webseries as the Director of the new movie.

Edit: What special feats do you need to prove alot of them can beat Batman? Batman is a excellent H2H fighter but come on your seriously downplaying the MK fighter's skills here.

First off, I still see no indication that the web series is canon, and I'm almost positive it isn't. Even if it is canon, I saw nothing in that series that Batman can't keep up with.

I want you to show me some indication that the Kombatants are good enough to take on Batman, be it a comic book scan, a cutscene, or whatever. I have seen nothing to indicate that any of them would surpass him.

In terms of pure hand-to-hand skill, Batman is better than most of them.

What puts the Mortal Kombat characters on a level above anything Batman can handle, for most of them, is their special abilities.

That's why I only put the people who are physically superior on the list in my first(?) post. A few of them, like Kitana, would most likely be able to beat Batman as well, due to the amount of experience(several thousand years), on top of the raw skill that all the Mortal Kombat characters have.

The Mortal Kombat characters are all among the best in their respective worlds, and regularly fight against the best fighters of other worlds.

With all abilities, equipment, etc, available to them, Batman wouldn't stand a chance in the Mortal Kombat tournament.

In a "pure hand-to-hand" tournament, Batman would be able to beat most of the Mortal Kombat characters that have purely human physical capabilities(with the exception of those like Kitana with obscene amounts of experience, on top of the raw skill that all of them have). But against those characters with physical capabilities that are considerably above that of a human, Batman doesn't really have much of a chance.

The Mk fighters rely on their powers, their hand to hand combat skill are complemented by their powers. If you put Bats and the Mk fighters up against each other this way you have to admit Bats would have the fighting abilities and strength required to beat the Mk fighters. You also have to admit It would be the members of the Ninja clans that would be able to beat Bats for two reasons

1: same training 2: trained to kill and will Bats wont kill.