Sign in to follow this  
Shoggoth breeder

Rumble 12233 Alucard vs. Superman

Pre-Schrodinger Alucard (Hellsing) vs Superman

No BFR

Morals Off

Win by: Death

Who Wins?

From what i've seen of Alucard i don't think he matches Superman physically, but i'm not sure if Superman could pt him down for good, either...

Boosts all his powers to insane levels, and gives him the ability to summon an undead army numbering in the millions.

In addition, Supes has no defence against Alucard's illusions.

If Supes gets serious before Alucard releases his seals, he whups him. If Alucard releases his seals he could win.

But even if he punches Alucard a lot. Then what?

Ok, those are some serious abilities. What kind of power level are we talking here? How strong and fast is Alucard?

OK, answer me this:

if Superman is no longer weak to magic, and he's no longer weak to kryptonite (and I have no idea when that happened, he was weak to kryptonite the last time I read a Superman comic)...

...is there any reasonable way for any non-cosmic to stop him?

I mean, at this point, nobody short of Doctor Manhattan or Silver Surfer should be able to stop him. Hell, he could probably defeat every single villain in the DC Universe by himself.

Without his established weaknesses, what IS keeping him in check?

Come to think of it, does he even need yellow sunlight to charge his powers anymore? Or did he overcome THAT, too?

Seriously, at this point, what is the difference (power-wise) between Superman and Superboy Prime or Superman One Million?

snip

if Superman is no longer weak to magic

He is as weak towards magic as he's been for quite a while, meaning that magic will affect him just like it will affect anybody else.

is there any reasonable way for any non-cosmic to stop him?

Sure, EM manipulation, pure physical power or magic.

I mean, at this point, nobody short of Doctor Manhattan or Silver Surfer should be able to stop him. Hell, he could probably defeat every single villain in the DC Universe by himself.

Not quite, again simply because you don't know the various characters that would be able to defeat him, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Without his established weaknesses, what IS keeping him in check?

His own moral code, and the fact that there are more powerful beings in the universe.

Come to think of it, does he even need yellow sunlight to charge his powers anymore? Or did he overcome THAT, too?

Yes, he still needs sunlight in order to charge his powers, this hasn't changed.

Seriously, at this point, what is the difference (power-wise) between Superman and Superboy Prime or Superman One Million?

Read the comics, and you will find out, but suffice to say, that both Superboy Prime and Superman 1M is quite a bit more powerful than the regular one.

-cut-

owdude, check the date of the last post of a topic. Discussion ended on this rumble almost five months ago.