Anakin Skywalker: 6
Reptile: 1

Gambit vs. Afro Samurai

MATCH SCORE
Gambit: 4
Afro Samurai: 7

Sign in to follow this  
potterpuppetpals

How many characters are on the database?

How many characters on the CBUB character database? I know that new characters are always being added which makes it hard to tell exactly, so it would be preferable to round it to the nearest hundred/ thousand/whatever.

The CBUB database? I think you posted in the wrong forum.

To answer your question, it's probably in the tens of thousands by now. You'd just have to do the math to be sure.

EDIT: Moved to CBUB FAQ.

Comics: 1,743

Anime: 1,028

Toons: 883

Horror: 467

Sci-Fi: 1,034

Fantasy: 386

Games: 1,212

Pop Culture: 983

Grand Total: 7,736

So, not quite in the tens of thousands, D. You can check my math to be sure, but it's a pretty simple method. And only took a few minutes.

Each category has so many pages, with 50 characters on each page. Times the number of pages by 50, go to the last page, count how many are on it, then subtract that from 50, and then subtract it from your total for the given category. Rinse and repeat, and then add them all together, and you have your total.

The answer is really simple: more than we need.

Heh. It's been moved, already. The remnant is still there, though. Treach deletion?! :blink:

Blimey, I new there were a lot of characters on the database, but I didn't know there were that many! Imagine how many characters there will be by 2090 (providing that CBUB is still going by then)!

By 2090?

Silly Potter, we'll be too busy fighting our alien overlords to care!

No just modify some alien tech to bring the CBUB to life then sit back and watch the fireworks no need to fight or get a man named Miguel O'Hara

I think by 2090 most of you will have outgrown your CBUB phase and move on to other things. Especially because you can't keep your "nerdy geek meets violence-craving fratboy" shtick when you are in your 50s.

I think by 2090 you might not be as much of a retard, or mature enough not to be such a transparent hypocrite who literally understands nothing. Probably not, but I hope so for your sake.

• Like 1

I think by 2090 you might not be as much of a retard, or mature enough not to be such a transparent hypocrite who literally understands nothing. Probably not, but I hope so for your sake.

force echo, I officially congratulate you for always being here to save the day from annoying trolls!

As for you, Redemption X, get a life and stop calling everyone a violence-craving frat-boy. It's getting old.

• Like 1

Maybe "violence-craving frat-boy" will become the new taboo word? *uncreative* was banned, along with *uncreative*, 'cause of a certain other troll member, who kept calling other members "Nazis" and "worse than *uncreative*," so I wouldn't be surprised. And I didn't go to college, but I do love my daily dose of action cartoons. ^_^

Maybe "violence-craving frat-boy" will become the new taboo word? *uncreative* was banned, along with *uncreative*, 'cause of a certain other troll member, who kept calling other members "Nazis" and "worse than *uncreative*," so I wouldn't be surprised. And I didn't go to college, but I do love my daily dose of action cartoons.

Oh Rob... :P

• Like 1

I think by 2090 most of us will be dead. Or maybe we will discover immortality. Who knows?

I think by 2090 most of us will be dead. Or maybe we will discover immortality. Who knows?

Eh I'll be about 98 years old if I'm still alive. :P