Matt Foley: Motivational Speaker: 2
Fire Marshall Bill: 6

Angel (King Of Fighters) vs. Julia Chang

MATCH SCORE
Angel (King Of Fighters): 4
Julia Chang: 2

treacherous

Fallen Academy - Chapter 1

"So you all might be wonderin', why do all this? Why go to all this trouble to "teach us invaluable life lessons"? Well boys and gels, here's the big reveal. We're all ostensibly members of the Fallen, which means that many of us used to be from a "higher place" from which we fell. Not all, but the Fallen's known for that. Corrupting the youths of today for a better tomorrow. The thing is, sometimes, the corruption don't stick. Heroes who become villains suddenly find themselves wanting to be heroes again. It's like in the comics where Hal Jordan became Parallax but then suddenly became exonerated of all his sins,"

"Well the Fallen don't work that way. That's where folks like me come in. Oh yessiree, the big reveal... I'm part of the Fallen's Department of Ethical and Moral Obstacle Neutralizers. I ensure you stay the course. As the name implies, I'm the guy who makes sure there aren't any pesky obstacles that'll get in the way of your ethics or morals. My job's to neutralize them. Things like surviving family members for instance. Yeah, I'm the guy who makes sure you don't return to a life of heroing by killin' off all your remainin' family and friends who might influence you away from ethics and morals that the Fallen have instilled upon you."

"Those of you who've never bled or made others bleed? Those of you who have never murdered anyone. I'm the guy'll make you take that step that'll have you cross the line."

"That's what we're all about. To make sure you stay the course. Plus it's a cute acronym for D.E.M.O.N."

Huh. That was weird; I'm still alive.

So that vulgar little weirdo isn't what he appears to be. He's still dangerous though. And loud. And Cockney. Not an enjoyable combination.

While listening to his weird little spiel I glance over the others. The cat seems fine. Well fine-ish. Not so fine actually, but comparatively he's doing great. The bear and the angel were near critical condition, and Richter wasn't moving. I could detect some breathing, but he was probably going into shock from the massive amount of poison running in his system.

I could heal him or any one of the other three, but doing so would be a pretty moot point. It would take too long and that loud mouth would just clobber us again. But If I killed one of them, I could possible spare myself or the others. A tempting choice.

He wants to see death? Icarus can show him death. The energy still radiated through him as the building collapsed around him. His eyes glowed majestic gold which matched the ichor pouring out of wounds in his head. He just had to decide who to kill. The bear looked week.

"Hey kitty," I say, looking towards the heavily armed cat nearby,

"I don't know if you can understand me, I mean you are a cat and all. But... Thanks. You're a good kitty. Goooood Kitty. But you're going to want to go and hide or something. Or you can attack someone like the big guy said, or maybe save Richter if you like, but if I were you I'd find cover just in case... Good Kitty... You have no idea what I'm saying do you...(sigh)"

I stand and walk away, backing away from the huts. I pass by the Bear and the Angel.

To the Angel: " I suggest you hide as well."

To the Bear: "I don't really care what you do,"

I turn, now facing the true enemies. I've never killed before. But I NEED to get into the Fallen. There is no internal struggle in my mind any more. No argument or counter-argument. If I continue to act like a Sentinel, I will be unmasked or worse.

In addition, this game will only end when enough people are dead. It isn't the academy, they aren't going to call it off once one poor green gal gets slaughtered. This was the intent all along. Logically I cannot save them. Only pick the ones who aught to die. After watching all of this, deducting what I can, I have found the only way to win is to end this now. If I'm a hero, then I have no other option. If I am to enter the Fallen, I must fall just a little bit more. I need to make a show.

I turn towards the Cockney one.

"So you want me to pick a target... After that, I’m free, for a little while at least. However you possibly should have been more specific. None the less if your offer is legitimate, then I will take it …Well then, I pick…everyone…â€

My mind summons up the proper incantations, I attempt to retain the focus needed for such magic. My prep time should help with this.

The wind whips at my beckoning. It turns immensely cold. Clouds gather at my call. A snowflake here, another there. Then more, and more. The flurry begins, swallowing the tropical island into its freezing maw.

Pagan Attacks with Weather Control super area. She attacks,

Trace

Rothchild

Wendigo

Reaper

Blood King

Whatever was in the same area as him

Arctos

Apocrita

Chelsea

Sprinkles & Icarus & Richter are ignored by pockets inside the storm because I like them. Rest of you turkeys are in for it.

Icarus turned toward Arctos and let loose the thrumming, pulsing mass of godly energy that had been building behind him.

Attacks w/ Energy Body Superior + Ranged + Seeker

Ramirez grins.

"Cute. We'll make a baddie out of you yet."

Ramirez is nonchalant. He's not particularly worried about what Pagan's planning on doing.

"What about you fellas? Ready to do what it takes?"

Matthew shook his head to clear it, then sent a covert, calculating look at Wendigo. "My own condition is not exactly good... But this could be the best chance I have of eliminating another contestant from this little game..."

After another moment of thought, he charged at Wendigo, intending to take him down, hard and fast, and hopefully catching him by surprise.

Choice: B Continue down the path. Using Super Speed - Standard, to move, and Martial Arts - Superior, to attack.

"Charging me? That bastard! I knew I shouldn't have trusted any of these idiots!" Wendigo thought. He needed to calm down and think. This wasn't the time to panic.

He focused as hard as he could on surviving. Nothing else mattered. He just needed to make it a little longer. Then a thought popped into his head. Mathew was as dead as he was.

"If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me, bastard!" He screamed. He didn't have much time. He focused everything on one thought.

"Reaper! Kill him!" He screamed the thought as loud as he could. "Kill him!"

Choice B, Mind Control on Artificial Reaper to attack Rothschild.

Who throws a giant boulder at someone unprovoked? Oh, yeah. EVIL. PEOPLE. Heh, I almost forgot why I was even here in the first place. I should really thank the guy for knocking some sense into us, but I don't think he would want it...Plus, being crushed doesn't really put you into a talking mood, you know?

So yeah, I feel numb, I try to stand up, I wobble a bit, my jet pack helps out with it's thrusters. I try to see what was going on now, though being rocked is messing with my senses. I ended up turning around to see Pagan. She was apparently talking, since her lips were moving. But, guess what? I can't hear you over the sound of my ears dripping blood. Good thing I'm pretty good at reading lips. So I give a nod and watch her walk away.

I turn to see Mr. Patches in the distance, he's either dead or sleeping. Maybe he's part possum? I shrug at that thought, when I see a light show. I see Feathers using his force lightning on the bear man. Huh, I wonder why. Oh, right! That's what dino-guy said, er, mouthed. Do something EVIL or DIE. Welp, guess it's time to jump on the bandwagon and make that extra crispy bear man, extra crispy.

Sprinkles attacks Mr. Arctos with Superior Concussive Weapon/Ranged/Muti-Attack

Wendigo's voice echoed throughout the rampaging Reaper's mind, "Kill Him!" He looked at Matthew and saw his condition. Reaper licked his lips in anticipation to feast upon the blood of his easy prey. He began to charge when he was interrupted by the second party dweller in his mind. The Shadow's spoke, "Reaperrrrrrrr, do as this man saysssss, and when you've finished the first target, finish the one that believes he controlsssss you!" As of now, collateral damage was no issue, everyone must go.

Choice B: Berserker still in effect, Piercing Attack, Multi, Superior, Ranged. Aim to kill Wendigo and Matthew!

• Like 1

As the scene played out in the hut vicinity, the pale man with flickering energies surrounding him drifted into view far above, a large fearsome undead figure in tow. He watched with steadfast interest and cold eyes.

82038-163848-william-leather.jpg

Still smiling, the spiked sibling softly saunters, nay, soft shoe dances over to the prone Ricther.

"Ah, amateurs... when will you learn?"

Straddling the poor defenseless bugger, Ramirez finds himself in the safe, calm pocket of air that Pagan left around the vulnerable corpse-to-be. His natural foulness seeming to turn the calm air into a miasma.

He rips Ricther's clothes apart and began delivering fierce tearing bites all over the fellow's body. Even going so far as to bite his thumbs off for the purpose of swallowing them whole, before settling on viciously gnawing on his chest with the intent of ripping out his heart and lungs.

Ramirez attacks Ricther with full force whilst tossing out ONE OF his PASSIVE powers.

Apollo swirls and twists in the air, the sudden cold snap sending a wave through the innumerable swarm and dropping a few handful's of insects twitching to the ground. Shifting around Richter as his brother does an impromptu Grace Kelly impersonation over to the prone man. A nearly gentle tornado of insects spirals into shape at his brothers side piling themselves back up into the shape of Apollo himself. Hugging his white coat closer to his body within the more temperate area even as a few more rime-encrusted insects fall dead to the ground.

"Must you make such a disarray... confusion... mess?" His voice humming as his head slowly reforms. Numerous insects crawling over the gaping wounds that Ramirez leaves behind. Ragged, bleeding craters. Numerous angry wasps and hornets crawling over

"And I do not mean with... this." He gestures to the ongoing massacre with a hand that dissolves into bees for a moment before reshaping itself. "You did not need to speak of our clan... organization... sect. It was much more fun watching them grope... fumble all over themselves."

You know what is happening, Treach. Energy Body, letting it do it's thing. You know, bugs and all.

Pausing briefly to acknowledge his brother, Ramirez realized something...

"Is he... already dead? Oh! Oh the rose unbloomed! the pearl unformed! The poor dear crumpet, forever unbuttered!"

"No" Apollo not so much said as hummed, "He is still alive, though not for long. It's not yet the time to lament, your requiem is premature."

"Oh my god, he's been poisoned! I was wondering why there wasn't any delicious struggling going about." Earnestly, Ramirez returned to desecrating Ricther's body. "Ah, but those moist eyes, those quivering lii-hii-iiiips!"

Apollo's shoulders seemed to disintegrate into the air before settling back down, an approximation of a shrug. "As usual, your sense of humor is... odd... sick, brother"

Choice B – The Huts

Since this play affects the most people, we’ll start here.

Pagan vs. Damn near everybody

Pagan vs. Trace: Pagan seeks to “freezing maw” everybody she doesn’t like: Weather Control (Super Area).

Difficulty: 2 Nothing hindering the hot girl from pulling this off. Easy Peasy-ness. Note: Using cold and controlling air pockets will cause a loss of body (Weak) and agility (Weak) in Deo’s offense, as per prior agreement with Deo and this:

“Weather Control is considered an attack power by default, and if used to cause other effects (such as visibility-limited fog or mobility-hindering winds) draws that power away from offense.” – Rhek’s power listings

Pagan’s Offense: Superior Weather (Super Area) +3,As previously said, Deo has -1 agility and -1 body for one round.

Trace’s Defense: Trace really has nothing to avoid this cold burst. Armor, agility and Invisibility really do nothing here.

Results: 5 + 3 – 1 - 1 = 6. Trace is freezing. As this wasn’t a violent hail storm or lightning, I’m lowering the damage. However, your toes are dangerously close to frost bitten. You lose a level of agility next round (Agility Standard) 20% Damage.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Pagan vs. RothChild: Pagan seeks to “freezing maw” everybody she doesn’t like: Weather Control (Super Area).

Difficulty: 2 Nothing hindering the hot girl from pulling this off. Easy Peasy-ness. Note: Using cold and controlling air pockets will cause a loss of body (Weak) and agility (Weak) in Deo’s offense, as per prior agreement with Deo and this:

“Weather Control is considered an attack power by default, and if used to cause other effects (such as visibility-limited fog or mobility-hindering winds) draws that power away from offense.” – Rhek’s power listings

Pagan’s Offense: Superior Weather (Super Area) +3,As previously said, Deo has -1 agility and -1 body for one round.

RothChild’s Defense: RothChild’s automatic responses don’t really come into play due to this being a weather based sneak attack. For all they know the weather just went flippy. I’d take into consideration his reaction speed, intelligence and tactical mind, but all that is focused on killing someone right now. So yeah, he gets it.

Results: 8 + 3 – 1 - 1 = 9. RothChild is hit pretty hard. His agility was already weak (See last update). This attack has left his body crippled for one round (the next round) unless Deo doesn’t let up on the cold. RothChild will be completely immobile next round. Takes 20% Physical Damage. But wait! Regen heals Damage. No damage! Still freezing and cripple though. Regen doesn’t prioritize.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Next on Deo’s hitlist:

Pagan vs. Wendigo: Pagan seeks to “freezing maw” everybody she doesn’t like: Weather Control (Super Area).

Wendigo’s Defense: Absolutely nothing.

Results: 4 + 3 – 1 - 1 = 5. You know what’s cold? This sudden cold snap just killed Wendigo!

But is death the end? More to come…

________________________________________________________________________________________

Pagan vs. Reaper: Pagan seeks to “freezing maw” everybody she doesn’t like: Weather Control (Super Area).

Reaper’s Defense: Nada.

Results: 5 + 3 – 1 - 1 = 6. Agility Weak. 20% Damage.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Pagan vs. Blood King: Pagan seeks to “freezing maw” everybody she doesn’t like: Weather Control (Super Area).

Blood King’s Defense: I’d say a forcefield and a higher body (endurance) stat give a little help. Body – 1, ForceField – 1.

Results: 12 + 3 – 1 - 1 – 1 – 1 = 11. That sucks. A lower roll and he would’ve beaten that attack easy. Oh well. He takes this one hard. Another one down. Yes, down as in down and out. More to come.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Pagan vs. Graugh: Pagan seeks to “freezing maw” everybody she doesn’t like: Weather Control (Super Area).

Blood King’s Defense: Nada

Results: Doesn’t matter. Graugh is a tropical animal. It is hit by the cold blasts and retreats into the woods for shelter. You would’ve saved Blood King’s life if you hadn’t also killed him.

Pagan vs. Arctos: Pagan seeks to “freezing maw” everybody she doesn’t like: Weather Control (Super Area).

Arctos’ Defense: Arctos is right next to Pagan, so he knows this is happening. He has time to react, so I’d say his hyper senses (Standard) and transformation (Superior) into something furry come into play -3.

Results: 4 + 3 – 1 – 1 – 3 = 2 Pagan hits the Bear, but causes just a tee bit of cold damage. Lower’s agility one level.

The cold snap came and went as fast as it appeared and with it the lives of three of the villains.

The centralized freeze hit the Blood King just as he materialized behind the Graugh. His body shivered and trembled in a fit of seizure as the cold struck. The Graugh nearly jumped out of its skin at the surprise teleporting attack, but quickly dashed into the woods upon feeling the cold. As he did, Blood King fell to his knees, then to his side. He grimaced in agony as the cold bit his already torn body. His chest hurt. He couldn’t feel his extremities. He tried to let out a scream in rage, but all the world heard was the fierce chattering of teeth. The world grew dark…darker…

Mr. Arctos rushed forward at the Jet Cat; the cold having little effect on his massive hairy body. He roared furiously. His wrath was met with a vicious attack from his side by the raging villain known as Icarus. The blast tore through his body with assist from another attack from the Jet Cat. When the dust cleared, there was but a bloody, splattered husk where there had once been a cannibalistic monster.

Wendigo’s last ditch effort, though daring, was all for naught. The cold hit and he clutched his clothing tight, trying to concentrate. The Artificial Reaper’s attention drew to the easier target. The cold hindered him and he fell to one knee shivering violently. He, Rothschild and the Wendigo all collapsed under the cold. As Pagan released the attack, only two rose. Wendigo did not.

Pagan strained to maintain the “air pockets” around her allies, as she did; she noticed that Apocrita and Chelsea Red took refuge nearby the body of Richter. She grimaced as she realized they were violating his comatose body. She cursed beneath her breath and grits her teeth. Distant creatures trumpeted and roared as the cold did its work. Finally within the seconds that felt like hours, Pagan released the gale. She had to try something else to help Richter. Jet Cat and Icarus stood by her as they noticed her determined scowl. She opened her mouth to speak when, a figure appeared from nowhere.

Harvey Knoxville stood in-between the hut victims and the agents of D.E.M.O.N., looking no worse for wear from his previous fight. “At ease disease!” He shouted while grinning at Pagan evilly. She stopped in her steps and lowered her cowl uneasily. “Now that’s what I’m talking about.” He said, walking towards her. She grinded her teeth as she watched the Dosaz brothers still at work on the body of Richter. “Richter.” She said. Knox looked back at the mess that was Richter, “He’s a goner.” Pagan lunged forward, but was stopped by Icarus’ arm. Icarus pointed as the Dosaz moved out the way enough to view. Bugs were flying in and out of the body. The one known as Ramirez took gruesome bites out of him. “What in the name…” Pagan shouted. “Yeah, those bugs are probably festering in the wounds, laying eggs and whatnot. Plus the poison, he’s probably getting stung now.” Knox said smiling, watching for Pagan’s reaction. She forged a cold, unconcerned visage.

“Who are you?” She said. Knox huffed, “Oh come on sister. Don’t play dumb with me. We’re all Sentinels here, eh?” Pagan’s world nearly fell from beneath her as he spit the words forth. “I…I…I don’t know what you’re…”

“Can it.” He growled.

“You did well. Damn girly. Three in one shot” He laughs. “…and here I thought those Dosaz boys were going to have to kill everyone here to get you to break.”

Knox walks eye to eye with the girl. He looks down at her and snarls, gently tugging her sullen cloak off her head. “You are no longer Acolyte of the Sentinels, girly. You are Pagan…of the Fallen.” With the words uttered, Pagan’s eyes widen and her heart sinks. She had recognized Knox immediately. She thought she’d heard his voice in the distance where the path lie, but she stood astonished as the Sentinel legend stood before her. She recognized him from the Sentinel training videos, but why was he here? Could he truly be a Fallen member or was this some sort of sick, Sentinel training. No, it couldn’t be. She had just killed someone…three someone’s. She was screwed. “Is this some sort of test?” She asks timidly. “Something like that.” He replies.

“To show my loyalty I had to give away your cover. That’s when they sent in the D.E.M.O.N. boys.” He laughs again. That was two laughs in one day. None of the surrounding people recognized him, if they had; those laughs would send shivers down there spines. As they talked, the group from the path began to circle back towards the source of the previous attack. Rothschild, Reaper and Trace came and circled around Knox. “Him again?” Trace said. “The Sentinel…” Reaper sneered, licking his lips. “Me again, pansies.” Knox chided. As he did, the Dosaz brothers turned, left the side of Richter and backed up Knox.

“Don’t get froggy girls.” Knox said and glanced up quickly. The glowing blue man and the giant superman known as Project Circle were slowly hovering downward. “The dead are mine Knox.” The blue man whispered coldly. Knox’s lip snarled, “Have at em.” He said. The expressionless face of the blue man changed to a dark smile as his head fell back. The energies within him released and flowed into the path and the woods. Soon the sounds of moaning could be heard from the woods, the path and directly behind Pagan and her cohorts. They fell back in shock at the sight. The recently deceased had risen. The Blood King and Wendigo clamored into the clearing with glowing blue auras and translucent eyes. Arctos moaned loudly as his mangled body barely held together. The floating blue man looked to the Blood King, “I told you Blood King, living or dead, you would be of use to me.” The Blood King stood emotionlessly in obedience. “Welcome to the fold, you belong to the Lich now.” Disregarding the rest, the Lich and his followers hovered away into the dusks’ pale light.

Knox turned back to the villainous crowd, “Congratulations. You win.” He said through a fake smile and gritting teeth.

“Is this a joke?” Trace said quietly, “You’re a Sentinel.” Knox’s eyes seethed through Trace with anger. “I am hell brought to life boy and you are in my kitchen. From now on, you are in the service of the Fallen. As am I, as are we all. The Fallen knew they had a mole within them. They just didn’t know who. You were all suspects. They were going to kill you. Then I came along. As soon as they showed me your profiles, I recognized you girly. I convinced them to let D.E.M.O.N. rehabilitate you.” Knox’s eyes widened. “Damn they did a good job! You are one cold blooded sum’ bitch. I really didn’t think you’d have it in you.

Pagan felt sick. She wanted to cry, but she dared not show any remorse nor weakness in front of these sick monsters. She was stuck. She could not flee back to the Sentinels now. She was a murderer. She felt like her body was melting. Her world spun in place. She gathered her strength and decided to play it out. Not like she had much of a choice now. “Okay Knox. You got me. I’m Pagan. I’m Fallen. What now?”

The Beginning.

Summary

Welcome the newest sub-team of the Fallen. Here are your winners of the Fallen Academy:

Chelsea Red and Apocrita (The Dosaz Brothers): Although they weren’t part of the script, they re-wrote the script with their brilliant characters. I found myself re-writing everything to follow their ornate macabre waltz through my RP. The highest scoring duo in the game. They can stay on as advisors (since they are already D.E.M.O.N.) or they can choose to move on.

Matthew Rothchild: The Survivor. Rothchild was one of the few that went through every major conflict and made it out alive (albeit with the help of…)

Pagan: The healer, the helper, the weaver of deceit, the oxymoron, the Fallen. Truly the Fallen hero, there may not be any turning back for Pagan now. Death looms over the former hero like a flock of vultures.

Jet Cat: Not the most evil of villains. Downright cute and cuddly this one. But the cat went through some tough spots and maintained mostly unharmed for the most part. Tough kitty. Might be worth something.

Trace: The invisible kid. Trace made his way by not being in the way. Ever in the shadows, yet just as deadly as any in the game. Trace will make a welcome addition to the group.

The Artificial Reaper: Kill, kill, kill. Reaper is good at it. The brute of the bunch. Watch your step.

Icarus: Hung on by a mere thread. Lucky Pagan killed everyone else first. Perhaps, he can find out a way to talk?

The Final Scores

Chelsea Red

HP: 90, Exp: 220, Total: 200

Apocrita

HP: 80 Exp: 220 Total: 200

Matthew Rothschild

HP: 30, Exp: 300, Total: 180

Pagan

HP: 50, Exp: 240, Total: 170

Jet Cat

HP: 40, Exp: 230, Total: 155

Trace

HP: 40, Exp: 230, Total: 155

The Artificial Reaper

HP: 40, Exp: 190, Total: 135

Icarus

HP: 20, 230, 135

Blood King, Mr. Arctos and Wendigo - In the hands of the Lich.

Richter - In horrible shape. Needs medical attention ASAP.

The brothers went off a distance whilst Knox was giving his speechy thing. Ramirez' head was drenched in red from where he tore out Ricther's heart face first.

"Well, another day, another soul *vulgarity*ing corrupted." said Ramirez, slicked his hair back. The blood red on his face perfectly matching his normal hair color. Now we know what he uses to dye it.

"Yes brother, I believe most people call it Tuesday."

"Pity we couldn't have had more carnage. I didn't even get to *insensitivity* that guy's corpse. What was it again?"

"His name was... unimportant... or maybe Billy. It's always Billies who die."

"Yup. Well, Knox will take it from here. This bunch should be okay. A little slow on the uptake, they never even figured out what kind of powers I really have."

"No, they didn't, did they?"

"Nope, like for instance, my telekinetic glandular control wot lets me manipulate people's minds and emotions."

"What of it brother?"

"I've talked to this... treacherous fellow see. I've been putting the whammy on your since near the start of this endeavor. Piling up it's effects."

Apollo knew since several minutes ago where this was going, but until now, did not know why he couldn't act pre-emptively upon it.

"Yeah" Ramirez continued with his shit eating grin. "It's so you'd hesitate, and so I could get the first shot. Like so!"

Ramirez uses Supreme TK attack on Apollo, puts up his Supreme Forcefield (passive move) + uses Supreme Healing on himself (passive move).

Apollo exploded into a swarm, numerous insects exploding into green-yellow mists as the kinetic force blasts through. The violent, hissing voice coalescing from the sonorous buzz of the swarm focusing on Ramirez. From all directions now yellow, black, and golden-blue carapaces with all manner of angry points converging upon the limey bastard. The mass whirling about the brother in a veritable tornado of insects.

"Curssssse your inevitable duplicity... treachery... betrayal!"

'Passive' Energy Body reaction with POISON RETALIATION!

Apollo stood over... hovering above... his "brother".

Strictly speaking, they did share the same flesh. The same memories of growing up together. In that sense, they were indeed brothers.

On the other hand, it was simply because their brains were lobotomized and replaced with the grey matter of similarly lobotomized siblings. The result of which was that though they were most likely strangers to one another, they were bonded... made to share the life experiences of the sacrificed siblings.

"This will be somewhat... quite... extremely painful, "brother"."

"Standing" parallel and above to his horizontally prone brother, unbelievably large mandibles protruded from and pulled back on; enlarging Apollo's oral orifice. A "creature", not quite a gigantic wasp, emerged and made its way toward Ramirez' mouth, which was also being pried opened by various insects. It forced its way down his throat, followed by the entirety of the swarm that comprised Apollo.

And there he lay, seemingly no worse for ware after the ordeal. Despite a human's mass of bugs forcing their way down his gullet, he seemed... normal enough. His belly didn't even bulge.

And then...

The tattoo on his chest, which in truth, was an open wound, began to expand. Flakes of skin gave way as the would enveloped his entire body. Blood and pus and ichor spewed forth from behind the membrane of his ever exposing flesh. His entire body would be drenched in this cocktail which burned away at his clothing. The spiked pads he wore also disintegrated, and only the spikes on his shoulders remained.

Ramirez stayed with his eyes closed that way for quite some time, unable to scream despite the immense pleasure of the even more immense pain.

And then, he opened his eyes. Which bulged and bulged and bulged until... another eye emerged from the corner. First on one side, then the other, and then more eyes simply "bubbled" out of his eye sockets. Audible cracks could be heard as his skull shattered to accommodate the hundreds of eyes. All at once, his body began to contort and bulge and twist and crack. The sound of his bones breaking and pulverizing and grinding was like that of Chinese firecrackers and the revving roar of a Harley Davidson.

And by the end of it... it was a surprisingly bloodless affair, for the blood had hardened into a carapace before any could have been flung aside in waste.

What emerged from the union of the "brothers" were neither Apollo nor Ramirez. Both of whom were human once. But no one, or even two humans could have been adequate vessels for...

THE DEMON DOSAZ

demondosaz.jpg

Or rather, a more fully formed, but still as yet incomplete version of the D.E.M.O.N.