Jump to content

7:1 - Imhotep vs. Azazel (Fallen)

MATCH SCORE
Imhotep: 9
Azazel (Fallen): 4

7:1 - Barney Stinson vs. Scott Pilgrim

MATCH SCORE
Barney Stinson: 5
Scott Pilgrim: 6

7:1 - The Thing (John Carpenter) vs. The Djinn

MATCH SCORE
The Thing (John Carpenter): 9
The Djinn: 5

7:1 - Arya Stark vs. Son Goten

MATCH SCORE
Arya Stark: 8
Son Goten: 3

7:1 - Zabu vs. Abu (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Zabu: 2
Abu (Disney): 10

7:1 - White Tigerzord vs. Hedorah

MATCH SCORE
White Tigerzord: 3
Hedorah: 10

7:1 - Medamatcha vs. Magneto

MATCH SCORE
Medamatcha: 6
Magneto: 7

7:1 - The Spirit (Rin Yamaoka) vs. Michael Myers

MATCH SCORE
The Spirit (Rin Yamaoka): 11
Michael Myers: 2

7:1 - Emperor Palpatine vs. Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne)

MATCH SCORE
Emperor Palpatine: 4
Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne): 10

7:1 - Biollante vs. Gipsy Danger

MATCH SCORE
Biollante: 10
Gipsy Danger: 2

7:1 - Lelouch Lamperouge vs. Brainiac 5

MATCH SCORE
Lelouch Lamperouge: 2
Brainiac 5: 11

7:1 - Hellhounds vs. Santa Claus (Santa's Slay)

MATCH SCORE
Hellhounds: 8
Santa Claus (Santa's Slay): 4

7:1 - Johnny Sokko And His Flying Robot vs. Space Godzilla

MATCH SCORE
Johnny Sokko And His Flying Robot: 3
Space Godzilla: 7

7:1 - Michael Jackson (Moonwalker) vs. Penn And Teller

MATCH SCORE
Michael Jackson (Moonwalker): 9
Penn And Teller: 3

7:1 - Stewie Griffin vs. Dexter

MATCH SCORE
Stewie Griffin: 5
Dexter: 8

7:1 - The Invisible Woman vs. Carol Danvers

MATCH SCORE
The Invisible Woman: 10
Carol Danvers: 4

7:1 - Lip vs. Jack-Jack Parr

MATCH SCORE
Lip: 4
Jack-Jack Parr: 6

7:1 - Ruby (Supernatural) vs. Lestat de Lioncourt

MATCH SCORE
Ruby (Supernatural): 1
Lestat de Lioncourt: 9

7:1 - Invincible vs. The Death Star

MATCH SCORE
Invincible: 9
The Death Star: 4

7:1 - Haggar (Voltron) vs. The Silver Surfer

MATCH SCORE
Haggar (Voltron): 3
The Silver Surfer: 10

7:1 - Ultraman vs. Dragonzord

MATCH SCORE
Ultraman: 8
Dragonzord: 5

Eliot vs. Josie Rizal

MATCH SCORE
Eliot: 6
Josie Rizal: 0

All-New All-Different Avengers vs. The Daleks

MATCH SCORE
All-New All-Different Avengers: 4
The Daleks: 1

Katie Ka-Boom vs. Minerva Mink

MATCH SCORE
Katie Ka-Boom: 4
Minerva Mink: 3

Bo-Katan Kryze vs. Pre Vizsla

MATCH SCORE
Bo-Katan Kryze: 5
Pre Vizsla: 0

treacherous

Fallen Academy - Chapter 1

Recommended Posts

"Mmmm that was... Interesting." Apollo looked down at his ruffled coat, flexing his hands as he tested his faculties to make sure nothing vital had been lost in the fracas. Immediately glancing at his brother who, as usual, did not look much worse for wear even after taking what had appeared to be a few direct hits. The rest were... socializing around some of the more injured participants The Bear-thing was also looking quite maimed from the encounter with the turrets, as was overly garbed warlord who had last been seen vanishing, but none was more so than one of the more normal looking figures that had been with the group. He positively looked like a corpse walking. "Mmm perhaps they are deciding to slay the... Mmmm straggler. Weakest link. Survival of the fittest and all."

 

"Eh, let'em do what they bloody well want." Ramirez countered, shrugging with indifference. "We'll deal with'em when we gotta."

 

Apollo continued to watch. Watching as the gothy druid appeared for all the world as though she were going to finish the man. Many small hearts cheered inside of his carapace at the sight. But then she didn't follow through, in fact she appeared to heal him. He only just made out her small speech and was not entirely sure how he felt about the situation. On the one hand she seemed to be making allies. This was all well and good but to save someone that was, for all intents and purposes a rival, when you could have just as easily left them to die was counter intuitive.

 

He would have to keep many eyes on this woman. As well as on the Bear-Thing and the Warlord...

 

He turned back to his Brother. "Very interesting indeed."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ramirez seemed almost distracted. His eyes darting across each member of the group, even as he's ostensibly looking at the debacle happening with Pagan.

 

"Yeah yeah Apollo, very *vulgarity*in' interestin' indeed. Oi, did that bitch just do something stupid? What're the odds... a woman who dun't know any better."

 

Suddenly, that "almost distracted" air he had faded. Ramirez nodded slightly toward his brother.

 

"Well, shall we go dear o' brother o' mine? Which way shall we prey?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Privacy, Brother. We must discuss things..." Apollo glanced at the groups all heading towards different huts and then looking at the fourth. He shifted in place, only just stopping the swarm from flying towards the sweet scents, at the same time he realized that no one else was moving in that direction and so he let himself go. A roiling cloud of insects humming loudly, just under the cacophonous droning his voice rose.

 

"Mmmm this way, yes? Privacy. Secrecy. Conspiracy."

 

Choice: D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"*vulgarity*in' shit eatin' *vulgarity*in' traps. Yea' yea' o' *vulgarity**vulgarity*ing brother o' *vulgarity*ment of mine. Be right *vulgarity*amax with you."

 

Ramirez followed his brother into the seemingly empty hut, all the while grumbling at... something.

 

"Well, this better be *vulgarity*liciously *vulgarity*astic the *vulgarity* wanker top brass *vulgarity*pig tossers. *vulgarity*ment*vulgarity*."

 

Choice: D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With a quick nod of thanks for the healing, Matthew gets up and slowly looks over the huts, once again considering his options.

 

With a deep breath, he makes his way to the first hut and cautiously nudges the door open, listening for sounds of life, and of any kind of attack, still on edge from the earlier attack, and ready to fight in case of one.

 

Choice: A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chapter 2 - Huts of DOOM

 

569393-Basotho-Hut--Malealea-1.jpg

 

Choice A – Tiger Balm? (Concussive Blast/ Area/ Superior)

 

Trace strode into the hut, invisible. It was a shoddy arrangement. There was a folding table in the center surrounded by several folding chairs. Upon the dry mud and grass packed walls were several maps. The table also had several documents on them. Trace began to look at one as Wendigo and Matthew entered next. Rothchild surveyed the area thoroughly. Quite the reverse, Wendigo began sniffing around for anything edible. He accidently stumbles into a cloaked Trace. Trace shoves back, becoming visible again. “Watch where you’re going?” he says, slinking away still looking through the documents. “Project: Black Circle.” Rothchild says, as he spies over Trace’s shoulder. They look at each other queerly. “Confidential: Property of Sergeant Harv…”

 

Before Rothchild could finish, Wendigo shouts, “Tiger Balm!” Rothchild cocks an eyeball in his direction while stashing away the document and perusing through a nearby chest. “What?” Trace says. Wendigo turns and shows off a container he found in the corner. It has a note on it: A gift of Tiger B---. The second word is scratched out. “That’s nice. Now what the hell do we do with Tiger Balm?” Wendigo asks holding up the ointment. “What is Tiger Balm; some kind of healing ointment maybe?” Trace returns. Rothchild and Wendigo eye each other in confusion. Wendigo begins to rub the ointment into his skin. “Where’s Rothchild?” Trace asks, looking around. Both of their heads shoot in every direction, searching. A call from outside alerts them, “BOMB!” Rothchild shouts from outside the hut. “What?” Wendigo screams back. “The note, it says tiger bomb.” Wendigo laughs. “He’s a nut.” He laughs again and then notices Trace’s mouth hanging open. In the corner on a desk is a small Tiger Figurine. On its neck is a collar. On the collar is a red jewel. The jewel is beeping with a red light. “Bomb.” Trace whispers, “It’s a Tiger Bomb.” Wendigo drops the balm to the floor.

 

The hut explodes.

 

Rothchild survives unscathed due to Superior Mind, Standard Tactician. Wendigo receives 40% Damage. Trace receives 40% damage (Standard Armor absorbs 20% Damage).

 

Wendigo – Health: Good, HP: +9

Trace – Health: Very Good, HP: +9

Rothchild – Health: Okay, HP: +9

 

 

Choice B – Saw Challenge (Poison/ Superior)

 

A bolt of God’s Wrath bristled with magnified energy through the air towards the open entrance of the hut. With a flash, it found a target. A loud bellowing shrill mingles with the sound of the muffled explosion of energy meeting something soft. Pagan, Arctos, Sprinkles and Richter the Spook peer back at the wingless aggressor. He looks back and shrugs. Suddenly, a large cat-like beast leaps from the doorway. It tackles Richter and roars in his face. Immediately it is assailed from all sides by the group. It hisses as its body, covered with a thick heavy skin, is assaulted. There is a feint sound like a whistle from the forest, barely audible. The beast swivels its head in the direction. It turns and leaps away into the deep wilderness. “Well…” Richter says, dusting himself off. “That takes care of that.”

 

“I believe that takes care of our challenge.” Richter suggests. “Perhaps.” Pagan replies. “Enough talking.” Arctos interrupts. There is still a delicious smell in that hut and I mean to devour it.” He walks in and the rest follow cautiously.

 

As they enter, the first thing to hit them is the intermingled smell of burning flesh and exotic fruit. For those unacquainted, it was just a rotten smell. For some in this group however, burning flesh was not to unfamiliar. There was a folding table in the center of the hut, several folding chairs, one of which was overturned. A smoldering body lay at its side. Surgical tools lay beside him. There was a nice size banquet that was also half burned. The dead body had apparently been helping his self. He wore a doctor’s smock. Flames licked the cloth. Next to him was a large dog bowl with a half eaten piece of meat within. “You killed that tiger-thing’s owner.” Pagan said, looking towards Icarus. He shrugged again. Before anyone could respond, the sound of mastication overwhelmed their ears. Arctos was helping himself to the food on the table. The others followed suit quickly.

 

Within minutes, Arctos, Icarus and Pagan slump in their seats. Richter stops eating and looks at them with wild eyes. Pagan’s face is covered with sweat. Arctos growls as he struggles to transform to no avail. Icarus merely grimaces tightly in pain. “What happened? What…” He and Pagan speak at the same time, “Poison.” Pagan however says it in a pained whisper. “How ironic.” She sighs and coughs weakly. Richter had seen the effects enough; he immediately jumps from his seat. “We need an antidote!” He shouts to the kitten, mostly concerned for Pagan. Seeing the futility in this, he rushes to the fallen man lying on the floor, searching his body. Sprinkles whisks around the room frantically in response, also searching for anything.

 

Nothing.

 

Suddenly Sprinkles races to Richter’s leg and nudges it rapidly. Looking down, the Spook notices a cluster of notes in the mouth of the cat. He takes them and looks them over. One is a detailed series on surgical instructions on minimally invasive surgery. “Strange.” He says and tosses the paper to the floor. The next paper is a comprehensive sketch of some local flora. The notations enlighten Richter of its properties and instructions on how to mix it into an edible substance. It is the antidote. “This is it!” He shouts. “The plant must be in the vicinity.” Suddenly, there is a massive explosive sound from outside.

 

Summation

 

Due to Icarus’ attack, the guy in the hut was killed. He was a member of the Fallen. An ex-doctor, current psycho: his specialty, death games. He was going to play a little game with the group. He had poisoned a few of the plates of food. He had also placed the antidote in at least one of the plates. Whoever lived or was the least effected would’ve had to make the decision to cut open at least one body in order to get the antidote. He would’ve given that person the instructions on how to make a safe incision and seal the wound. That would’ve saved the victim’s lives, but left one person with a serious stomach injury weakening their Health. The person who did it, could either do this or use the other note (The one with the plant on it). Since the first option was ruined by Icarus, there is only one other option.

 

 

Sprinkles and Richter, currently your comrades are in a comatose state. Normally, Pagan’s healing would’ve worked, but as Poison works, her mind attribute is fried. This will wear off in about two rounds, but if an antidote isn’t found, they will all lose about a fourth of their Health. You have a choice.

 

A: Do you choose to save your comrades (Note: Choosing to look for the plant will put you behind the rest of the group)?

B: Do you choose to carry on while they recover on their own (Allowing them to lose 25% of their Health and putting them behind the rest of the group)?

 

Pagan – Health: Perfect (for now), HP: +7

Dr. Arctos – Health: Good (for now), HP: +7

Sprinkles – Health: Perfect, HP: +7

Richter the Spook – Health: Perfect, HP +7

Icarus – Health: Good (for now), HP: +7

 

Choice C – Nothing in this room

 

The Artificial Reaper and Blood King enter an empty hut. They leave and see Rotchild come running from the militarized hut. They watch as he yells something about a bomb. Then the hut explodes as the figures of Trace and Wendigo come flying out, landing in the dirt.

 

The Artificial Reaper – No change in stats

Blood King – No change in stats

 

Choice D – Health Room

 

The Dosaz Brothers enter into a room with a small box of military food rations and a few useless supplies. It is some sort of makeshift supply room. They sit, rest, eat (+10% Health) and discuss their next move. There is an explosion outside.

 

Apocrita – Health: Perfect, Exp: +3

Chelsea Red – Health: Very Good, Exp +3

 

After you guys gather yourself, here is the next set of choices.

 

A – Continue following the path. The mechanical sounds are gone, but you notice that the footprints from the military hut head in this direction and then mysterious disappear at the foot of the woods.

 

B – The hunt for the plant. Sprinkles and Richter, this is for you if you choose to help your friends. If anybody else wishes to you join you that is fine too.

 

C – Head in the direction of the tiger-creature. You could’ve sworn you heard someone whistle for that cat. I'll kick his arse and get directions.

 

D – Head in a completely different direction. Screw that other stuff. I’m going into these woods over here. They seem safe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apollo stepped out of the hut and into chaos. The haze of smoke from the explosion and the smoldering remains of the burning hut filled the air with the stench of cordite. In the clearing people were moving, some in a panic and others with a dull lethargy that comes from sudden trauma. He did not pay them much attention at the moment. He turned and gazed back at his brother and gave a wry smile.

 

"Perhaps our planning comes to... mmm Absence. Void. Naught. Treachery is our friend here, no? Come brother, see what has been wrought."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blood King had seen the first tent exploded and smirked to himself. He wondered whether those fools still thought partnering up and being in a group was still a good idea. Blood King hoped some of them were injuried or better yet dead. However he knew better as those idiots he had to give it to them seemed to have a knack for surviving. Although his tent had nothing he figured it was better then walking straight into a trap which up until now he had avoided. He was curious on what the others had walked into in the second tent and the house. Then he changed his mind and focused on himself. He left his tent and walked to the paths that awaited him. Blood King folded his arms and once again would have to make sure he choose the right one. On one he saw footsteps from the miltary hut which right away he crossed that one off after seeing what happened to the others with the bomb. Another path was where some creature he knew for sure awaited him and the next was into the woods elsewhere. More then likely the woods had a similar fate awaiting him like the creature where he would have to do battle. It was now just a decision of the lesser of two evils. Blood King thought about his choices as he went over them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He rolled as he crashed into the jungle's brush, smothering any flames that clung to him.

 

"I can't seem to stay out of trouble on this island." He said as he watched the flames burn where the hut once stood. After a headcount he realized that everyone had survived the explosion, relatively okay. He was indifferent to their well-being but nade a point to know where everyone was at. These were villains after all.

 

The rest of the group slowly made their way out of their respective huts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I've made better decisions..." Donny joked to himself, winded, as he brought himself up from the ground. His ears still rang from the blast as he stumbled to his feet. He popped his neck from side to side and stretched his limbs, recovering slowly. After a brief moment, he looked at the paths ahead of him.

 

"Hm..." He thought out loud, "Someone didn't want to be followed." He pointed towards the trail of footprints leading out of what used to be the first hut. He thought for a brief moment. "I say we follow him."

 

With that, he took off after the footprints

Choice A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is it!†He shouts. “The plant must be in the vicinity.†he yells aloud in his eureka moment. Of course it was brought down slightly with the realization that, again, he was saying this to a cat. Albeit a well-armed cat. He thanks the corpse that their angel friend fried when suddenly there is a massive explosive sound from outside that catches his attention, interrupting his self-reflection on his psychosis.

 

Well, I guess we could've picked worse options after all, he thinks as he takes a good look at the paper before glancing outside. He definitely wanted to get the ingredients right but to someone who had a habit of being around around bad shit happening at random, wanting to know what specifically went down was always good intel. He glances around seeing that hut A exploded and the others....didn't seem to do much else. Intuition must be rusted, he muses before heading back indoors to the paralyzed allies. The others seemed to be heading in their own directions, and that was alright by him, everyone had their own niches. Also he had a few things to say to the less unfortunates in his group.

 

"Well well well....Miss Pagan, I bet your finding it ironic about now; how you find yourself helpless so quickly after your little spiel outside. How odd it must feel to be at my mercy." he says in his best over-the-top voice, nothing compared to Pagan the bond villianess but he was trying. he points to the other two before speaking. "I know very little about you, but mr. cannibal oh I have some things to say about your behavior. First off....hehe, I...hehehehe, oh I'm just f*cking with you guys, I didn't mean any of that." Richter says, revealing his brand of dark comedy. He enjoys the laugh he gave himself before focusing on the paper once more. He lifts the eye patch, revealing the eye under it was just fine if still adapting to the light so he could better see it. "Oi I used to be able to keep a straight face. Yeah, no, I'll have this stuff back in a flash. Just hang tight and don't get killed while were gone." he says respectfully before stepping out, hopefully with Sprinkles following.

 

After making heads of the paper he focuses on finding as much of the proper plants as he could in the shortest amount of time. He intended to get enough for all three but the pecking order in case anything ruined that was; definitely help pagan, the other guy he didn't know seemed nice enough, and the bear guy....well if there was only enough for two Arctos might not mind anyways given what he said earlier.

 

"Alright this way cat." he says as he looks towards the forest before speaking to it once again, he was used to it now. "Hey buddy, do me a favor. I'm gonna look for this stuff with as much cocnentration as I can muster. If we run into that tiger thing again or anything that could eat it for breakfast I need you to play big gun and watch my back, k?" he asks as he steadies his AK one-handed as he hopes to god Sprinkles understood any of that. "If it needs an extra helping of lead to go down I'll lay on support."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I look at Richter as he quickly figures it out and I smile. I wag my tail, I was happy. Elated that we really have a chance to help the others. I look at the charred remains of the doctor, I see the scalpels. I start to wonder what would have been: Probably like that movie that was very misleading with it's title of a particular cutting tool. My daydream stops with the explosion next door, but honestly. I'm used to that. So I really didn't look outside, like Richter did.

 

What I'm not used too; is seeing real people over acting the villain role. I mean, don't get me wrong. Pagan's scene with that bullet riddled guy was applause worthy, but I can't help but feel this is being forced. Scripted. Are we being filmed!? I look around every nook and cranny, and I mean EVERYnook and cranny. I found it interesting that Pagan had a lot more places to hide things then the others. Very convenient -and soft- I think, but I then see Richter start for the door. Right, the antidote!

 

I trot along with Richter, until he turns and talks to me. I blink once to show I was listening. Though I was actually trying to hold back some laughter. I CAN talk after all, I was just waiting for the... opportunity. And this was it: I give a nod and open my mouth.

 

"Sure thing, Mr. Patches. I got your back." As I speak the full weight of my arsenal comes out of my adorable little backpack. Piece by piece. Joint by joint. Grind by grind. From a mangled mess of wires, metal, and ammunition; The little backpack transforms into a war machine.

 

"Well? Let's get going!"

 

Choice: B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Richter stops for a second, just staring at Sprinkes. He picks at his ear, wondering if he made up the voice, it wasn't impossible but as the cat started to weapon up he supposed he didn't. He shrugs, he was fairly certain he's seen weirder. At the very least he didn't feel as silly sharing conversation with a cat if it could talk back. At the cat's behest he agrees and begins to stride over to the forest, wary of everything.

 

"Right, let's do this then." Ricther says as he heads into the forest, AK in one hand and paper in the other, mutering something about "Richter patches" being sorta catchy. Time was of the essence, but you always had to have time for those sort of things. "Onward and upward, let's save some evil folk."

 

Option B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blood King smirked as he had chosen his path. He needed information on where next to head and whoever called the tiger like creature could be the key. If the man didn't tell him information he would beat it out of him. The warrior in him hoped there would indeed be a fight as he had been hungering for one for a good while now. Blood raised his hand as he summoned his power to call on the lowly creatures below the ground.

 

15 zombies began to rise out the ground with missing body parts as they began to slowly walk down the path ahead of Blood King. Blood King let them go first as if he were attacked the zombies would be attacked first and stand in the way giving himself a couple of seconds to prep. Even better if their were any traps it would go off on them. They would also serve to maybe draw out the man or his creature. Didn't matter to him which it was.

 

After waiting a few minutes while watching the slow zombies walk down the path Blood King walked down the path right behind them.

 

Choice: C

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matthew briefly considered saying something, then shook his head. If being caught in an explosion, that he had warned them about, hadn't taught them to listen to his instructions, then no about of saying 'I told you so', would get the point across.

 

With a light superior smirk, he turned away from the ruins of the hut, and started following the footprints. "The footprints are likely from whoever left the bomb. Gotta be ready for ambush."

 

 

Choice: A

 

Note: Italics = thoughts. In case anyone was wondering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was not a difficult choice. There were really only two options. The entire scenario was planned, this meant that the path was the most obvious choice, however the Beast also had something of significance about it. The faintest echo of a whistling call still on the tepid air, the sort of thing you would do to summon or get the attention of a domesticated animal. It did not, necessarily, mean that the Beast had any sort of owner to speak of but it was a leap of logic that Apollo was willing to take. The tracks on the trail grew cold, but the path the Beast had taken was fresh and warm. The leaves and branches still freshly broken and oozing. Catching it would be easy. Making it spill it's secrets would be enjoyable.

 

However, the problem currently was that the chaos was distracting him. Many minds wanting slight variations on more primal urges. There was blood in the air and, despite having supped with his brother, parts of him were hungry for violence. Hungry for action. The fight with the automated turrets had been interesting but deep down there was much left to be sated.

 

He churned in place, dispersing and reforming a foot or so from his last cohesion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Mmm-mmm!" Ramirez grunted appreciatively, smacking his lips and wiping the grease from his fingers. "Now 'at's a *vulgarity*ing good spread eh? The Fallen sure know how to just scatter *vulgarity*ing random shit all over the *vulgarity*ing place, don't they? You think there's any chance we'll come across the *vulgarity*ing polar bear from Lost?"

 

The boom of an explosion sounded outside, but he paid it no heed. Apollo wasn't overly reacting to it, so there was no reason for him to do so either.

 

"But y'know what bra'? It just doesn't seem right to me that we reap the *vulgarity*ing rewards without first sowing the seeds. Or to be more *vulgarity*ing precise, those good for nothing *vulgarity*ing goodie-two-shoes out there make me sick. I feel like finding some poor defenseless thing and murderin' the *vulgarity*ing 'ell out of it. So what say you we go on a lil' excursion and turn the tables on our presumably predatory pal out there?"

 

Choice: C

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Snapping out of his reverie Apollo nodded to his brother and gave a wan smile. "Mmmm yes, let us make haste. That Beast is no Polar Bear but I did not catch too great a glimpse of it's retreating flank. Perhaps it is... Mmm... Congruent. Equal. Similar?"

 

With that he burst into a swarm and flowed out across the clearing just behind the Warlord, not caring who or what happened to be in his way. Ramirez strutting close behind the roiling, stinging toxic cloud of insects that was his brother.

 

Choice: C

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Icarus languished on the dirt floor where he had fallen. He had only felt so defeated before once in his life, kneeling at the mercy of his father waiting to be struck down. His father had poisoned him in order to make him docile before his punishment, and here again Icarus was laid low by hidden dangers in his food. He was angry. Angry at the beast which had attacked his friends and at himself. But mostly angry at the woman who had led them into this hut. The other angel wasn't a good leader at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Artificial Reaper entered the hut, and to his satisfaction, it had been empty. He needed the time gather his thoughts, he wasn't feeling quite himself and needed to think, but his thoughts were clouded by his anxiety to gain entrance into this infamous group. Not only was his anxiety clouding his thoughts, but the shadows within himself were whispering, like they were right beside him this whole time.

 

"Reaperrrrrr....." He could feel the shadows constricting his muscles, movement wasn't possible. He could feel them flowing through his blood burning with impatience. "It's been agesssssss, since we've had the opportunity to kill." Without the purpose he so sought after, he was losing control of his own body. The shadows sustained themselves through killing, they would take over leaving The Reaper an unstoppable killing machine, feeling no pain or remorse. The Blood King entered the room glaring at the Reaper. "There.... kill him.... let the shadowssssss run free!" Across the room, the tendrils reached out to the Blood King, hidden in the darkness, ready to make quick work of the unsuspecting man.

 

BOOM! An explosion was heard outside by the two in the hut. The Blood King had exited the hut to see what the commotion was all about, and the excitement outside had jarred The Reaper from the control of the shadows....For Now. The Reaper stumbled to the doorway to see what had happened. He had seen flames and bodies. His senses were blurred, he could feel the shadows trying to pry themselves into his head, but his willpower had fought them off. He needed to make it to the academy, and regain purpose. The Reaper decided the path was the quickest way to his destination. Not only that, but there were footprints leading there. He saw this as his opportunity to feed the shadows desire to kill, without killing any of his fellow initiates leaving him as the target of all their hate. He disappeared from sight, following behind the others that had passed through this way, never once looking back at the chaos that the others had left behind.

 

CHOICE : A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The embers crackled softly, barely audible over the commotion of talking cats and insect swarms. Jarrod took a deep breath amongst the chaos and vanished from the sight of his "companions". He was quite done dealing with the savages. This was the second time one of the clumsy imbeciles fell right into a trap. Jarrod knew, by himself, he would have been nimble enough to avoid such trappings if alone. 

 

His eyes rose from the ground with a newfound determination as he gazed upon his goal in the distance. He saw the footsteps were leading towards the thick jungle that stood between him and his goal. No doubt, someone, whoever prepared these traps, were waiting not far ahead. He was not one to attack head on. He looked to the green canopy of the jungle. 

 

"A bird eye's view." he said as he fell into a jog and leaped upon the tree closest to the path. His quickly scurried up the tree and began to leap from tree to tree, following closely the path below. 

 

Choice A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chapter 3: The Bad, the Worse and the Ugly

 

Alright guys, time to SKY CITY this game up a little bit.

 

Choice A – Random Encounter!!! Heh, thanks for the idea Kev!

 

Wendigo and the Reaper were first into the path, emboldened by their lusts for death. Meanwhile, Rothchild allowed the more brutish criminals to drift ahead as he covered the rear (Standard Tactician). He had learned his lesson from the first encounter and would not make the same mistake twice. Likewise, Trace stealthily traversed adjacent to the troupe as he nimbly made his way through the thickets of trees (Superior Invisibility/Superior Agility).

 

The path was clear for a good portion of time. After a while, there was a faint sound of rustling leaves. The sound grew louder as they walked on until finally a shadowy figure stepped out of the woods and into the clearing far ahead of them. He drew a line in the dirt with his foot without a word uttered. Even from their far-off distance, he was huge. The party knew Trace was in the woods, but could not see him. However, another sound of rustling could be heard in the woods on the opposite side of the forest. Wendigo’s side. Trace became absolutely still. The person ahead did not speak. He only stood and waited. The approaching rustling noise also came to an ominous stop. There was a choice to be made.

 

Options

 

 

This round, I am going to give you all the option to decide your move of choice. You each can make one move. You can talk to each other and decide to work it out as a team or you can make a decision on your own. You can RP and when you decide what you want to do simply create a line.

 

 

And post your individual decisions on how you wish to proceed. After you post your decision, you may not post again until prompted. I will also show the results of your decisions this time around. Good luck.

 

 

Choice B – Plant Hunt

 

As Sprinkles and Richter make their way into the jungle, Sprinkle senses trouble (Standard Danger Sense) where they left. He turns to see a huge swarm of biting, stinging and dangerous insects flying towards the hut of his downed comrades. He stops Richter in his tracks. There are choices to be made.

  1. Split into two: One of them fends off the Dosaz brothers, while the other recovers the plant.
  2. Richter and Sprinkles abandon the plant and attack the Dosaz Brothers. The downed villains may lose a little life from not acquiring the plant, but at least they won’t be further harmed by these brothers.
  3. Let them be and get the plant. Perhaps there will be enough to pull these guys through whatever stings or bites they receive from Apocrita.

 

 

Choice C – Random Encounter

 

Blood King enters the jungle following the path that the cat creature has laid in its wake. His zombies begin to trample forward oblivious to the sound they are making. Due to the loud moans and tramping of his minions, Blood King does not hear the loud purring of the nearby beast. Without warning, the cat-like creature he was tracking leaps out of the woods and growls at the zombies in its path. At the same time, the Blood King looks up and notices a looming figure casually floating towards him.

 

82038-163848-william-leather.jpg

 

The Blood King must make choices.

 

Options

 

 

This round, I am going to give you the option to decide your move of choice. You can make one move. You can RP and when you decide what you want to do simply create a line.

 

 

And post your individual decisions on how you wish to proceed after that line. After you post your decision, you may not post again until prompted. I will also show the results of your decisions this time around. Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blood King cautiously held his ground as he made sure he was ready for battle in case the looming figure attacked him. At the same time he kept control of his zombies and kept them from continuing as they stood in front of the tiger-creature. He had gotten what he wanted and drew out the man who controlled the creature. Now he had to play it right and get the information he needed. Blood King had to make sure not to let his temper and warrior side get the best of him. Blood would have to result to seeing if the figure in front of him could be reasoned with. If not then he would prepare for battle as he would have his zombies move forward toward the creature and he would have to fight the figure in front of him.

 

First Blood King examined the man. He looked to be powerful indeed and had a blue glow to him. Blood King didn't know if it was magic, energy based, or whatever other source of power that he surrounded himself with. If he did have to engage the man in battle he wasn't sure hand to hand combat was the best choice of options but it was be his only option. King was the Dragonstar so he could hold his own against any in combat. He had trained his body and strength over the years while learning his fighting style so they had increased as well.

 

But first like he reminded himself he had to try to talk with the looming figure first. Blood King finally spoke to the figure.

 

" Listen to me carefully I didn't come here for battle but merely for directions and information. If you provide me with that then that is all that is needed and I will go on my way. It is important I get this information."

 

Blood King said no more as he didn't want to provoke the figure and wanted the information first before anything happened.

 

----------------------------

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trace stood completely still. He had no reason to believe that the figure could see him and he had no intention of revealing himself unless it was a moment that he could capitalize. Below him, on the path, Wendingo, Reaper, and Rothchild seemed poised to attack.

 

He readied himself.

 

If they would attack the figure, he would circle around the opponent silently and strike the killing blow(Martial arts + Piercing + Weapon Mastery). If they did not, he would steathily attempt to circle around the opponent to his goal and leave them in their stare down (Superior Agility + Superior Invisibility).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"You know", said Ramirez to the swarm of death in front of him, "I had some *vulgarity* pig brain soup in *vulgarity*ing Chinatown the other day. The *vulgarity*ing thing was *vulgarity*ing awful. It was like *vulgarity* eating a very soft and mushy bit of *vulgarity*ing modelling clay. Or like, *vulgarity*ing fish that's so *vulgarity*ing stale, it's the meat's like a *vulgarity*ing paste. Soup's too *vulgarity* bitter for my taste too. What a *vulgarity*ing waste. Now, the rabbit we *vulgarity* had before, that was *vulgarity*ing delicious."

 

The poisonous swarm did not slow its pace, but subtly shifted it's formation to indicate that yes, the rabbit was *vulgarity*ing delicious.

 

Ramirez shrugged. "Yeah, just goes to *vulgarity*ing show that the best eatin' are the cute stuff"

 

Without pausing, the thoughts of the two brothers turned to a certain 'cute' cat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...