Scandal Savage vs. X-23

MATCH SCORE
Scandal Savage: 0
X-23: 14

Sign in to follow this  
force_echo

4th of July!

What are you guys going to do?

I, unfortunately, can't be with my family as I am researching at USC this summer, but I will be watching a Blowfish minor league baseball game with a bunch of my friends. I think it's a fitting way to celebrate the nation's 236th birthday.

Probably nothing. I imagine my parents will barbecue, at some point. And then possibly drag me to watch the fireworks somewhere...

I have very fond memories of dodging fireworks, and/or attempting to hit my neighbor's house. Good times.

Heh. My small town had its fireworks this Saturday so all our local churches can do their own thing Wednesday. I'm going up into Atlanta so it doesn't really matter.

Huh. Now I sound unpatriotic.

MARVANOTE: And USC research? Nice. If you don't mind me asking, what are you going to major in?

Economics- I think it's cool because it's like a liberal art with science and math mixed in. At least, that's my top pick right now. My project right now is increasing the productivity of the tire industry using cluster-based economic theory, and I really like it so far, so no need to change. If you had asked me a couple months ago, I probably wouldn't be able to give you an answer. Plus, Economics is probably the only liberal science worth getting a degree in.

I see.

*strokes chin*

Best of luck Echo. USC is a pretty awesome school.

Well, tonight I dropped 250 on fireworks and 75 on meat and beer. Having some family and friends over and we're going to blow some stuff up! Also, we live at the top of hill and we see about 12 communities 'fireworks. It's really cool. Can't hear most of the initial explosions though. Still a hell of a sight. I'll try and post pictures. Everyone have a happy and safe holiday!

Well, it turned out to be way worse than I imagined. Let's get up at 6 in the morning, and go to Bloomington. Great idea! NOT! Why the F*CK don't my parents have a vehicle with air conditioning? Morons.

Heh. Our main reason for going there, is the used game places, since my brother wants to continue living in the past...

In Atlanta. Gonna roll into some mall to see the fireworks later.

Happy 4th of July Electric Ferret!

Happy 4th, EF!

We won't really be doing all that much this year, since it's currently in the 100's here in Chicago (hottest summer in years so far!). Just gonna chill at home for the most part and have a nice rib dinner. Also, we had to buy a second air conditioner because one wasn't cooling off the house enough.

Oh, and my 4th of July gift to CBUB will be coming soon enough. ;)

Happy 4th, EF!

We won't really be doing all that much this year, since it's currently in the 100's here in Chicago (hottest summer in years so far!). Just gonna chill at home for the most part and have a nice rib dinner. Also, we had to buy a second air conditioner because one wasn't cooling off the house enough.

Oh, and my 4th of July gift to CBUB will be coming soon enough.

Another Chicagoan, eh? Time to stalk DSkillz and show up at his door.

Also, Firework by Katy Perry is awesome.

In Atlanta. Gonna roll into some mall to see the fireworks later.

Happy 4th of July Electric Ferret!

You're in Atlanta?! I'll stop by, on my way to the Cubs game.

...I wish.

Yeah. Totally watched some fireworks tonight. They were quite impressive. They blew away my small town's weak fourth of July show.

MARVANOTE: I love large cities!

Yeah, the fireworks at the stadium were pretty awesome too. They were playing patriotic songs the entire time. And there was a selection of patriotic speeches/sayings made by American heroes to the sound of celtic music. It was pretty awesome. I have to admit, my chest swelled up a little with pride. It was a great show.

• Like 1